• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Living Your Dreams

Living Your Dreams

I usually don't do guys...they are a rarity in my life.... I love my hardness soft and curvy, if you can imagine that....so that evening, when I saw him standing there in the parking lot, he was just that—another guy....

And he was just another guy....I mean, he was rather non-descript....he wasn't bad looking or unkempt, but at first glance, there was nothing that would have gotten a rise in my thong—nothing—except what he was doing....

***

It was the lot of Club Jamaica.... I had decided to drive to Cleveland to consult on a case.... I wanted to blow the TT out....it was also alumni weekend at my alma mater, Cremsum College....good time to be in the area I thought....

I rolled into the lot...the building seemed to pulse—different beats—somewhere Miles and Trane giving rise to heavy dance beats...just the sounds that made for the beginning of a weekend 'unwind'....

The lot was full, but empty—I mean lots of cars, but no people—that was until I saw him....

I had just opened the door and swung my long, short legs—yeh, I know, a true contradiction in terms....but I do have long legs to be only 5'6—in any case, I swung out of the car, and I saw him.... His back was to me as he braced himself against the wall....there seemed to be a series of slight tremors or shudders as he leaned there.... 'Another drunk,' I thought, and started to move away....

Then, two things caught my attention: first, his movements were too rhythmic for a drunk—they had purpose; real intent.... Second, was the Mercedes 600C class with the rear doors open....

Then as I peered over his shoulder, I could make them out—well, sort of.... There was a couple in the rear seat—again, sorta.... See, his legs were out the door, and she was bent at the waist facing him—perfect form—with that big, firm ass facing us—the peeper—and I guess, that would make me the 'peepette'....

Anyway, from the proper angle, I was able to discern two more things: one she was attempting to choke herself on a massive piece of black meat that even made me jealous and hungry.... And two, the 'shaking and quaking' of our friend was due to the fact that he too was in possession of a truly beautiful piece—a 'two-fister' as they say in the trade—that he was tugging with both hands....

I simply stared for a bit...quietly...taking in all of the sensory experiences....what sound does 'slipperyness' make?...imagine it.... Of course, the gurgle of the gag would never elude a sexually savvy crowd like yourselves.... Then there's shallow breathing—in rhythm—coupled with the occasional, clandestine moan....

And, there was the scent of it all....you know, the scent of precum...mingled with male musk—sorry fellas, when it's sexual, no matter how much you wash, when you're at your peak, it just comes back to you—'pheromones'—they work too, in their moment....

Girlfriend was sending out her own fragrance as well....for some reason, there in the parking lot, bent at the waist, she had decided to drop her tight-ass jeans down to her ankles as she arched that back over what looked like five-inch stilettos.... Too classy to be a hooker, all of this had the marks of planning....on the breeze, the smell of her sex mingled with theirs, and the hints of perfume and cologne, made the visual and aural a total package.... The only thing missing was the tactile....

My thong was really straining...there was no way I could enter the club comfortably in the outfit I had on witnessing this.... The stripes of my tight mini had begun to 'ripple' in front—the pattern was convex rather than concave....my cock was calling for relief given this exhibition.... Sista-girl had skills—unbelievable skills—and they were taking their toll on three of us....

I sidled up next to the pony-boy who was doing the two-handed jerk....he jumped—ever so slightly—but I put a finger to my lips to calm him and to keep him quiet and focused...he smiled—shyly—me? I flashed him a bold one as I wet the same finger that had shushed him with and rubbed it over the smoothness of the fat head of his cock....he winced, sighed almost inaudibly, but kept jerking....

I slid behind him, wrapped my arms round his waist and replaced his hands with my own—which I had spit in as I made my transition—he moaned audibly as I began to stroke and twist all of that meat...all the while, I was grinding against his ass-cheeks....

For some reason, he had only unzipped himself...so I did the rest of the honors—unbelted and unbuttoned, his pants also slid to his ankles.... I gripped him in both fists again and let him feel my hardness through my thong....this only seemed to make him pump my fists harder....

We both centered on the ass and pussy in front of us....then, it dawned on me...this show was for him!...I decided then and there, to 'help' him make the most of it....

One hand, still on that horse-cock, I move in front of him and squatted.... I pulled the skin of his cock all the way back to the base of his dick—one smooth, big, black muscle—then I lowered my full black mouth onto him, slobbering as much as I could....

I slicked and coated him till I felt him tensing...then I gripped his balls in one hand, cutting off the flow....with the other hand, I wiped the excess froth from my lips....then I pulled him the few yards to our 'target'....

Proverbially, 'ass up, head down'....she was so intent on polishing that knob that she jumped slightly when I slid three wet fingers up her pussy....she glanced back, but didn't miss a lick...just matched the rhythm of her pussy to that of her mouth....

My vise-grip on the peeper's balls had made him swell dangerously.... I let one more dollop of hot spit fall on that glossy dick head...then vee-ing two of the fingers I had up her pussy, I led him in....

She moaned with her mouth full as he split her...he was as close as he could be without being there.... Why waste it?...

I slapped him hard on the ass, made him bottom in her....heard him moan loud...heard her do the same--her throat stuffed-- as she began to buck....saw the legs in the car stiffen as they pushed up into her mouth...could almost hear cum splattering and splashing in mouth and pussy....heard a two-part harmony—a muffled but clear duet: 'Ooooo, shi-iiit, Clai-aiiir'....

I bit the peeper's earlobe and whispered as I dropped his hand to the full basket of my thong: 'Maybe I'll see you three inside....'

With that I smoothed the 'ripples' out of my mini's stripes and pivoted on my heel and made for the entrance of Club Jamaica...catching the Cremsum College alumni bumper sticker in the corner of my eye....

'We're havin' a heat wave.... A tropical heat wave....'

***

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Living Your Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds