• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. J

Mr. J

Mr. Jepsem, principal at Holy Shepherd Christian High School was tired. It had been a long year and now, in early June, it was winding down. He looked out the window of his office just as the senior lunch period was beginning. Christie Allenhof and Jessica Flores were giggling and talking animatedly as they meandered by. Jepsem knew that these last few weeks of school could be trying. The students, and even some staff, were itching to let their hair down and sometimes that led to trouble.

Christie swerved and deliberately smashed her right shoulder in to Jessica's left shoulder, causing Jessica, a tall dark skinned beauty, to loose control of the two large cups of water she was holding and spill the water all over herself. Her white shirt became instantly translucent. She laughed and faced the heavily reflective coated window of Mr. Jepsem's office to assess the damage. Looking through the other side, he could plainly see the lacy unlined cups of her bra and even the dark disks of her areola and nipples.

Jepsem was used to looking up at some student who thought the window was a mirror. Over the years he had seen guys checking out their packages, girls fixing their make up, people looking at their contact lenses and even the food caught in their dental braces.

His immediate reaction was that Jessica was probably terribly embarrassed by this unfortunate accident. The poor girl would probably be traumatized to remember this humiliating event punctuating her last week at school. Then he realized that she had done nothing to cover up as she walked into the quad. People, especially guys, cheered and whistled. Jepsem also noticed that Jessica's skirt seemed too short to meet the school's strict dress standard. Jessica had been his student assistant last semester, she knew it was a window, not a mirror.

Jepsem reached for the walkie-talkie on his desk and keyed the mic. Standing at his window, he looked for a security person or a teacher who would be monitoring the lunch area. He couldn't see any. He called on the radio but was only able to reach the custodian, who was in the far corner of the campus stadium. Finally, he holstered the radio and headed for his office door. Just then, a student assistant knocked on the door and when Jepsem opened it, he saw a crowd of students around Mr. Graves, the security officer. Graves was bleeding from his mouth and nose. Two students were steadying the burley man who seemed somewhat dazed. Graves' yellow shirt was soaked in blood.

"Mr. Jepsem, Mr. Graves hurt himself...he accidently ran into the corner of the building."

Jepsem ushered Graves into a chair. Then he sent one of the students to the teachers' lounge to find Mrs. Worley, the girls' P.E. teacher and certified trainer. She served as the school nurse as well. Jepsem would have to deal with Jessica Flores later.

"This is always a problem..." he thought. "The last week of school the seniors always push the rules." Last year Marcia Wallace had stepped off the property and taken off her shirt completely. She had been wearing the skimpiest of bathing suit tops he had ever seen. Jepsem had been in the parking lot and told her he wanted to see her in his office, but she taunted that she was on public property and the school couldn't do anything about it. And she was right. But Jepsem called her parents anyway. The parents pointed out that she was 18, had actually completed all of her classes and requirements and was heading for the beach right after class that day. The only reason she had been on campus at all was to collect more autographs in her yearbook. And they pointed out that they had spent about $45,000 to send her to Holy Shepherd over the past four years and they expected her to walk in the graduation ceremony and to receive her diploma and go to the grad night party. They made it clear that they would take legal action if Jepsem tried to discipline their daughter for something so trivial.

Legal action was the key. The school was very conscious of its public image and did everything it could to avoid negative publicity. He knew he had taken the issue as far as he could.

But Jessica Flores was not going to get away with this. She had pulled her wet t-shirt stunt 4 days too early. And Jessica's parents didn't have the money of the Wallace family. They would not sue or make a stink. When her dad had been laid off from work, Jessica had been allowed to attend at a discounted rate one semester, so the family felt highly obligated to the school.

By the time the Graves issue was handled, the lunch period was over. Mr. Jepsem sent a student assistant to fetch Jessica to the office but the student returned to report that Jessica had already left campus for the day. Jepsem was furious.

The next morning Mr. Jepsem waited by the student entrance to snag the leggy brunet before first period. But he didn't see her. Two minutes after the late bell sounded he heard and saw her vintage 1972 Pantera enter the parking lot. Her uncle had given the car to her for her 18th birthday. But once again Jepsem was thwarted.

The football coach and the state athletic commissioner were expecting him in a meeting in two minutes, it was about the re-leaguing of all athletic teams and the meeting would last until noon.

When he saw the girl emerge from her car his blood boiled. She was again wearing a too short skirt and this time she was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt. The school rule said that shoulder straps had to be at least 2 inches wide at the top of the shoulder and Jepsem would bet dollars to donuts that her straps were no wider than an inch and three quarters. Jessica was taking her time getting her purse and yearbook out of the low-slung car. She kicked off her moccasin style driving slippers and donned a pair of flip-flop sandals. She looked like one of Barbi's tan playmates. Jepsem heard the third page for him to report to his office just as he was going to step in to the parking lot to confront her.

"Jessica, I want to see you in my office at 12:00." He called out to her.

"Sorry Mr. J, I'm outta here at 11:30 today. I have my placement exam at the college at 11:45."

"Be there!"

"Sorry." She smiled sweetly. Just like when boys asked her for a date and she declined.

He fumed as he rushed to his office. He would be asking for a few concessions in the re-leaguing talks and couldn't afford to start out on the wrong foot with Mr. Fagans. Fagans was the Commissioner and he was known as a no-nonsense guy and tough negotiator.

On Wednesday morning Jepsem was again waiting for Jessica when she arrived.

Once again, she entered the parking lot just as the late bell was ringing. The low rumble of her car's engine, punctuated by her occasional blipping of the throttle, was unmistakable. Car alarms were going off all along her route.

This time, as she emerged from the car, Mr. Jepsem was right behind her.

"Miss Flores, I want to see you in my office in one minute." He voice was cold and firm.

"Oh! Hi Mr. J., you scared me." She acted like he hadn't said a word.

"In my office in one minute." He repeated.

"Sorry, no can do. I'm meeting Bridget in the library to help her study for her final. I'm her mentor, ya know, and we were told that nothing comes ahead of that obligation." She acted like Mr. Jepsen's demand to meet in his office was nothing more than a casual invitation to a minor social event. Jepsen became furious.

"As of yesterday, you are no longer Bridget's mentor. You are on probation and as such, you are not eligible to mentor anyone. As a matter of fact, young lady, you are in serious risk of being suspended. You may not even graduate. Now get to my office!"

"Bbut Bridget is expecting me! I can't let her down!"

"I will send someone else to help her. Now go to my office...Now!"

Jessica was used to getting her way and reacted more with anger than with fear. But suddenly his words about graduation sunk in.

Jepsem stopped by his secretary for a second to arrange coverage for Bridget's tutoring and then he closed the door as he went into his office. Jessica was seated in front of the desk. Her manner was totally appropriate.

"Young lady, you have some explaining to do."

"I don't understand..."

"Don't give me that...I'm talking about the other day when you deliberately spilled water on your shirt..."

"When?"

"The other day...you know..."

"No, sorry, can you be more specific?" She sat back in the chair, slouching a little. She let her legs fall slightly apart.

"You and Christie, at lunch time, she bumped in to you and you spilled water..."

"Oh that...she bumped in to me. You said it yourself. Wait, you thought that was on purpose? That's pretty weird, only a pervert would think that was anything but on accident. Something like out of some perverse fantasy or cheep porno." Jessica looked him straight in the eye, her mind was racing down another track now, she let her thighs separate even more. "Thank you for your concern." She brushed him off!

"This isn't a concern, this is a disciplinary matter!" Jepsem didn't notice the subtle change in her manner. He nearly shouted as he became furious. He turned to a tall file cabinet and rummaged through it, looking for Jessica's file. "I have a whole sheet of little incidents about you...in here...somewhere." He continued rifling.

With his back to her, Jessica lifted her shirt and pulled down her bra. She also pulled off her panties and tossed them under the credenza below the window to her right.

"Ah hah!" Jepsem said, triumphantly as he turned around with the file in his hand. Then he saw the little slut.

"Wh...wh..what are you doing?" Suddenly his mind comprehended many things all at once. The little slut had turned the tables. He was totally vulnerable. The door was closed. Nobody was present as a witness to protect him. Because of a recent court case, the video monitoring of student meetings had been banned. Jessica's file was pristine, devoid of formal or even informal discipline. Her record looked like that of a model student. He had two file drawers chock full of porn magazines he had confiscated from students, or recovered from stashes around campus. Most of them were of the "Barely Legal" or "Highschool Sluts" variety. Why had he kept them? Did Jessica know about them from her days as a student assistant? Why didn't he throw them away? They were evidence in some disciplinary cases. Why didn't he just copy the covers and destroy the rest of the magazines? He hadn't gotten around to it yet and he couldn't have an assistant, student or otherwise do it. God! Her tits were perfect! She shaves her pussy! Why is my wife such a cold fish? Damn it! I'm fucked.

"Well, Mr. J., I guess you could either consider this as a threat...All I have to do is call the cops...or my uncle..." She held up her cell phone. "Or call for Mrs. Lee, surely she could hear me if I shouted...Or you could consider it a negotiation...you could shred that silly folder and we could just end this whole ridiculous conversation right now. I have two days left in this shitty hell hole and I don't want you to fuck them up for me."

Jepsem thought of his career. Twenty years out of college, working as a sub, then a teacher and finally into administration at this low-paying private school. Everything could go down the toilet. All for just trying to do his job and enforce the rules. Flores' uncle was one of those internet muck raking bloggers with a substantial following. Hadn't he been kicked out of Holy Shepherd some years ago? What Jepsem didn't need was to attract his attention! His life would be ruined. What if he had to resign in disgrace and register as a sex offender? He would never get another job. How could he face his wife and kids? He was only in his 40s. What would he do? What could he do? He felt his starched white shirt sticking to his sweating body. His heart pounded. Suddenly his tie seemed too tight. Did this little spilled water incident mean that much to him? He looked at the little tramp in front of him and wondered what her pussy tasted like. Was it sweet and young? Or did it taste old and bitter like his wife's? He didn't realize that his gaze had dropped to the dewy folds she was presenting.

"I could even throw in a bonus and let you lick my pussy and feel my tits." Jessica's voice had softened. She actually liked Mr. Jepsem, he was young and good looking with a nice fit body and very interesting green eyes. But she could not tolerate anyone pushing her. "Or we could meet at a motel in a couple of weeks and you could have even more...you know...the motel where you met Mindy Simmons last year?"

Fuck! I am so screwed. "I met her there to give her her yearbook that she had lost and we found the week after summer started...she worked as a lifeguard there...she wanted me to bring it there..."

"Well, the pictures I saw show you and her going into a room together...you're in shorts and without a shirt and she's in a teeny teeny tiny bikini...didn't look like a lifeguard suit...yeah, there was no yearbook in sight...but you did have a hard on...nice wood Mr. J!"

"Pictures? We left the yearbook in her car and she invited me in to the break room for a cola!" He was almost shouting and didn't even realize that he had gotten up and moved over to Jessica.

"Well, that's not the way she tells it...I'm just saying...I can see the headlines now..." She swept her hand as though reading a banner, "Christian School Principal Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct With Students...Respect Educator Accused of Illegal Sex Acts..." She spread her legs even farther, offering a tantalizingly lewd invitation. Her hand found its way to her breast and she pinched her nipple, making the dark nub swell and stiffen. She felt her pussy moistening.

"Just who do you think you...?"

"I'm your worst nightmare, or at least I could be..."

He felt dizzy and closed his eyes and sat on the edge of the desk, he realized his cock was straining in his pants and he noticed a wet spot at the peak of his trouser- tent. Confused...defeated? While his eyes were closed, Jessica quickly slipped a finger between her damp pussy lips and slowly wiped it across his mouth. His eyes flashed open when he felt the girl's finger touch him.

"Mr. Jepsem, your 8:30 is here." They both jumped as the door opened and Mrs. Lee stuck her head in. "Oh!" She quickly pulled her head back and closed the door.

Jepsem dashed back to his side of the desk. He threw the file folder to Jessica. "Get out." He said weakly, sadly. What was the dampness he felt on his lips? What was that taste?

Jessica sat up and pulled up her bra and buttoned her blouse, intentionally leaving one extra button open. Just the waistband of her panty was visible under the credenza from where she sat. She quickly grabbed it and concealed it in her fist while Mr. Jepsem tried to regain his composure and got a bottle of water from the fridge in the corner of his office.

Jessica stood, tucking the file into her yearbook as she walked toward the fridge. Smoothing down her skirt she asked. "Can I please have some water too?"

As he turned away, she quickly tossed the panty into the back of the still-open file cabinet. After he handed her the water she opened the office door and held up the bottle in salute to him. She saw him close the file drawer without looking inside. "Okay then, just call me later. Thanks, you're a doll."

"Just give me a minute?" Jepsem said beyond her to Mrs. Lee.

Jessica couldn't help herself from doing a little runway model strut as she walked through the outer office. She noticed Mindy Simmons' little brother standing with Mrs. Lee. His hands were on his hips and his lips showed a defiant smirk.

"Hey Mike!"

"Hey Jess!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mr. J

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds