• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fun at Golfland with Terry

Fun at Golfland with Terry

My wife is a tease and an exhibitionist. She has been for as long as I have known her, going back to the days of summer when we played in the pool at her home next door to mine.

Our families were close and I spent many hours hanging out by the pool longing for a glimpse of an exposed nipple, or even the soft white skin of her small breasts peeking out from the side of her loose fitting bikini top. I was hot for Terry and she always managed to provide me with a thrill. It was never so obvious that I suspected she knew what she was doing, and it wasn't until years later that I discovered the secret excitement she got from teasing me. Four years older than me, Terry moved out on her own when I was entering high school and our secret little games came to an end. I think of those times often and spent a good deal of effort seeking women that enjoyed the thrill of the tease. I never really found a girlfriend that fulfilled my ever growing fantasies, somewhat shy, I was always afraid to share my secret desires.

Thankfully, 8 years later I was reunited with Terry and married her not long after. Our games have now become a very exciting and satisfying part of our active sex life. She is 30 now and her mousy, tomboy look has changed only slightly. Her tiny breasts have filled out a little but her thin waifish body has remained. Terry has explained to me that since she never thought her body to be attractive, she learned to show it off a little to get the attention normally given to her larger breasted friends. I have always found her to be adorable and think her body is perfect, but I don't mind watching her put on a show to get a little attention.

Tonight, we have one of our special evenings planned. It usually starts with Terry or I talking out a scenario during lovemaking. I love to hear Terry go in to great detail about her lusty thoughts and fantasies during lovemaking. Usually a couple of times a year we plan out an evening and spend the days before devising a game plan. I should mention that Terry loves to watch me and the young men she teases masturbate. Even the thought that they will masturbate at a later time thinking of her naughty behavior excites her. I say young men because Terry has learned that older men can get a little rough and push the game beyond her comfort levels. For this reason, she prefers to find shy younger men who are willing to let her direct the action.

The favorite beginning to one of our special evenings is to go to the local strip club or adult boutique and enjoy the leering of the horny men around us. Just wearing a short skirt and no bra or panties while men are staring at her browsing the various dildos and vibrators makes her very hot. I will often then take her out dancing and have her insert her vibrating egg in her wet pussy. It excites her to squeeze her pussy around the egg tightly so it won't slip out on the dance floor. We always have a great laugh at the thought of that happening. Since Terry has such small breasts it is easy for her to pick tops that allow men to sneak peeks at her breasts. For everything she may be missing in the size department, Terry makes up for with her nipples. They are the most erotic nipples I have ever seen. Light brown in color, they are large and firm and protrude noticeably through her tops even with a bra. Her areaola are well defined and protrude slightly lifting her nipples proudly.

Usually after an hour or so with Terry on the dance floor she has started to get more attention than we want and we make our escape to safer grounds - our secret playland that fits our needs perfectly. Golfland. No, I'm not joking. We browse the arcade and without fail Terry will pick up on the horny vibes of some young teens who can't take their eyes off her. We will position ourselves close to them and Terry will usually find a sit down game that allows a great view down her top from anyone standing close. When one of the boys moves closer, she will engage him in conversation, asking about the game. Soon she is surrounded by barely concealed erections. At this point Terry will allow her skirt to rise up as she scoots forward on her seat and soon her naked pussy is peeking out for all to see. Terry will then 'catch' one of the boys looking at her exposed breasts or pussy lips and ask seductively if they want to see more. She then will look around to make sure no one else is watching and slide her skirt up and part her legs, offering a beautiful view of her shaved pussy and protruding lips. Usually at this point it is my turn to direct the show. I quietly ask if anyone wants to watch Terry play with her wet pussy. Followed by usually silent, open mouth nods, I tell the boys to follow us to the parking lot and we make our exit.

We make our way to our Dodge Caravan parked at the edge of the parking lot and I explain the ground rules to the boys. No touching unless they are told to. They are free to take out their cocks and if they behave, Terry might stroke them while she masturbates. As Terry positions herself in the back seat I instruct the boys to pile in. Terry doesn't disappoint. She is a expert tease and before long the boys are excited beyond concern and stroking their cocks. Some discreetly, other with full abandon. If the boys behave she will direct their hands between her legs and let them finger her wet pussy. It is so exciting for me to see 2 or 3 boys hungrily leaning over waiting for a turn to put their finger in my wife.

After Terry reaches orgasm, usually more than once, I tell the guys to wrap it up and get out of the car because we are leaving. It's my turn now.

At home after a quick shower we open a bottle of wine and lay in bed naked while Terry begins to tell me in great detail all her naughty behavior and how turned on she was letting these strange boys watch her insert her fingers deep in her dripping cunt and then lick and suck her fingers clean. She loves to tell me about feeling their warm cum shoot over her spread open thighs and exposed breasts and tells me how much she enjoyed watching them stroke their cocks while they watched her. The evening usually ends with me licking and suckling on her her soaking wet pussy and asshole until she cums, my face buried deep in her firm little ass cheeks. I love to rub my face against her pussy and cover my face in her juices. After letting her lick my throbbing cock covered in pre cum from the hours of teasing I slide it in her swollen, now tender pussy and gently fuck her until I cum deep in her beautiful wet cunt.

I love my wife. She is a my naughty little girl and I am the luckiest man alive.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fun at Golfland with Terry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds