• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Arab Femdom: Black Couple

Arab Femdom: Black Couple

Sliding my strap-on dildo deep inside Abdul-Hamid's asshole, I smiled with satisfaction as he screamed sharply. The young Somali had merely grunted as I pushed my dildo inside of him initially. And I wanted to really hear him scream like the bitch I knew him to be. I knew he'd be okay with this sort of thing the moment I first laid eyes on him inside the Saint Laurent Mall in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. There he was. Five-foot-nine, slim, with dark brown skin, dark eyes and curly Black hair. A young Black Muslim guy with an oversized swagger, strolling through the shopping center with two of his guy friends. I wanted him and so I claimed him. Young men are really easy prey for women like me. He had a really nice ass underneath his baggy pants. I really wanted a piece of that ass.

When Abdul-Hamid got separated from his buddies and went to get a snack upstairs at the Food Court, I followed him. Casually, I approached him. And he was really surprised. I knew what he saw. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, with light brown skin, long Black hair and pale brown eyes. And I knew I looked stunning in my Black leather jacket over my white blouse, black silk pants and dark gray Gucci shoes. I looked like a million bucks. I was born in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration from York University and I work for the Canadian Government. I'm a Board Member of the Greater Toronto Chamber of Commerce. And on top of that, I'm a good-looking woman of mixed parentage. My unique good looks cause male and female heads to turn everywhere I go. My father was Italian, and my mother was Somali. They got divorced shortly after my birth. I was raised Muslim by my mother and her family. Aamina Tartaglia Osman is my name and seduction slash male domination, that is the nature of my game.

I wanted a piece of Somali male ass. Had been craving it for quite some time now. And I was determined to get it. So I seduced Abdul-Hamid. I quickly learned a lot about him. Abdul-Hamid was born in the City of Mogadishu in Somaliland. Three years after his birth, his family moved to the region of Ontario, Canada. He worked as a security guard for Securitas Canada part-time and attended Algonquin College in metropolitan Ottawa. He aspired to become a police officer someday. His father Hassan is a cab driver and his mother Fatima is a cook in an Italian restaurant. He rarely goes to Mosque and doesn't consider himself particularly religious. And he likes older women. Especially the ones who were Black or mixed. That's actually right up my alley.

I took Abdul-Hamid home for some fun and games. It sometimes amazes me how easy young men are. It's really not hard to pick up nine out of ten young men if you're a decent-looking and determined woman. They would do anything for sex. All of them without exception. And I happen to be the type of woman who understands the power of sex. I use it to my advantage. Always. I brought Abdul-Hamid back to my friend Esther Wellington's place in the Baseline Road area of Nepean. I always use Esther's place for kinky encounters. She's always out of town. Esther is this Jamaican woman I met at York University. We remained friends long after graduation. These days, she's married to Liam O'Neill, an Irish guy who occasionally smacks her around because she's got a smart mouth. I often wonder why she stays with him since he's such a bastard. He's always belittling her in front of other people. Esther has this complex where she worships white men. A lot of women from the immigrant communities have this complex too.

I find it completely and utterly pathetic. I feel zero sympathy for these women. They really ought to know they deserve better. Especially since many immigrant women from continental Africa, Latin America and Asia. After living in Canada for a while, these ladies are usually more educated than the average white Canadian male. These dullards only think about drinking beer and watching hockey. And they try to holler at me. I turn them down ten times out of ten. Esther's hubby Liam is the male version of a gold digger. He works as a night club bouncer and his wife is a highly paid executive for the Quebecor Media Corporation. I tell her she should call the cops but she refuses. As for Liam, he's currently in jail but not because of Esther. He failed to support his half-white, half-Japanese daughter financially and the brat's mother Yomi Yamamoto had him arrested by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Times like these make me feel glad that I'm a single biracial woman who believes in no-strings-attached sex. That's why I brought Abdul-Hamid to Esther's master bedroom.

I explained to the young Somali stud what I expected of him. What he had to say in the matter actually surprised me. Abdul-Hamid told me that he was actually into the fetish stuff. He liked women with strap-on dildos, and all that jazz. He even pulled out his Blackberry and showed me a picture of a dark-skinned Black guy getting fucked in the ass by a skinny blonde chick. He told me it came from one of his favorite websites, something involving some truly divine bitches. Well, it looks like I really know how to pick them! I mean, seriously, what are the odds of that? I approach a cute albeit random young man at a shopping center for some quick mid-afternoon sex and he turns out to be as kinky-minded as I am? Hmm. It's times like these that I wonder if we truly live in a not-so random universe after all. What do you think?

I sat on the king-sized bed inside Esther and Liam's master bedroom. Clad in a Black bra and Black Lycra panties, I knew I looked hot. And I stroked my strap-on dildo both lovingly and menacingly. Abdul-Hamid stood before me, slowly undressing. He really looked good. Not like the male models I occasionally pick up in New York City or Toronto but good-looking in a real, average guy kind of way. Off came his Algonquin College Rocks T-shirt, followed by his baggy gray pants. He stood naked before me. I smiled. A lot of Black guys I know seldom wear underwear. And Abdul-Hamid was part of that category. I admired his dick. It was both long and thick. Nice. Abdul-Hamid waved it at me. I told him to get his ass on the bed if he knew what was good for him. Grinning sheepishly, the Somali stud did as he was told.

In no time I had him lying on his back with his legs in the air. I tied his hands and feet before lubricating his asshole while gently stroking his cock with my gloved hand. I then pressed my strap-on dildo against his asshole, looked into his beady little eyes and asked him if he was ready for me. Abdul-Hamid nodded. Slowly I pushed the dildo inside of him, and he grunted. From the way he reacted, I knew he was no stranger to this sort of thing. I asked him if he'd been fucked in the ass before. He shook his head, but admitted to owning several dildos. I smiled at that. He's a naughty one, isn't he? I began fucking him deep with powerful strokes, pushing the dildo almost all the way inside his ass. He seemed capable of taking quite a bit. I fucked him harder and faster, determined to make him scream. Like a lot of Somali men I've known, he's got that deep macho thing going on. Well, I'm a man breaker. I love to turn macho men into crying, sniveling little bitches after power-fucking them in the ass with my strap-on dildo. And that's exactly what I did to our good friend Abdul-Hamid.

For the better part of an hour I fucked him good, and I had a really good time. While fucking a submissive male in the ass with my strap, I like to stay totally focused. Some dominant ladies like to finger their own pussies or stroke the guy's dick. Not me. I focused exclusively on the act of fucking him, savagely drilling my strap-on dildo inside of him. Abdul-Hamid screamed, shrieked and begged me for more. I like the kind of sub who gives as good as he gets. Some guys are whiners who really can't take it. Other guys are so fearful and tense throughout the whole thing that they spoil the fun. And then there's guys like Abdul-Hamid. The kind of guy a dominatrix dreams of meeting. He's willing to push the envelope. He gives as good as he gets. He encourages you to push his boundaries while respecting yours. And he takes it happily as you dish it out energetically. Oh, yeah. Fucking Abdul-Hamid felt so good that I knew my pussy got really moist without my even touching it. And he wasn't the only one screaming in the room as he came. Fuck, I came too!

A while later, Abdul-Hamid left the house in Nepean with a smile on his face and a slight limp from getting his ass thoroughly fucked by me. I took a shower after he left, then drove to my place in the suburb of Barrhaven. That night, I lay alone on my bed. And I fingered my pussy while thinking of Abdul-Hamid's sexy body. I visualized myself towering over him as I hammered his ass with the strap-on dildo. Furiously I shoved my fingers deep inside my pussy. And once more I came, and this time, my floodgates opened. I came all over myself. Gently, I sighed and brought my wet fingers to my lips. Hmm. I'm glad I took Abdul-Hamid's cell phone number before we parted ways. I've got to have that man again. And this time, I'm going for the whole enchilada!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Arab Femdom: Black Couple

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds