• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cecelia Ch. 04

Cecelia Ch. 04

Part 4 - The Beach

"Si" Cecelia answered, and took me by my hand and led me back to her bed. She pulled me down on to her bed, kissed me on the lips. "Michael, all I have left is one condom", she advised me. "Once we have used that, we will have to leave. I am not sure that I could trust myself, with you completely naked and no condoms left."

I knew that I would have to deny myself as long as possible. All I could think of was to kiss her in four places, and let her enjoy my attention as much as possible. So I snuggled up to her and started to kiss her on her lips; and she started to rub my blazing hindquarter for me. I was content to let her continue as long as she was willing. Little by little, I progressed to her neck, her tits, and then to her cunt. After letting her briefly savor my attention to her love lips, I returned to her lips and resumed where I had first started. I knew that once I was kneeling on the floor with mouth buried between her legs, that's where Cecelia wanted me to stay.

And that's where I finished up, with my mouth buried between Cecelia's well spread thighs, and her legs draped over my shoulders. Not only were her thighs well parted, but so were her love lips. However, I could not help but picture that my still smouldering arse was stuck out in a perfect position to be swatted again. To get rid of that thought from my mind, I concentrated on savoring Cecelia's love juices again. So I let my tongue slowly dance over her clit, and then unexpectedly plunge deep inside her love lips. Cecelia's giggles of delight encouraged me to continue.

Slowly, the aroma of Cecelia's love juices was getting me aroused The warm bedroom air was stimulating every nerve in my cock. The harder I became, the more my sensitive each nerve in my cock became. I had a full erection on and could do nothing about it. I could feel an orgasm building up in my balls. I stopped my French kissing Cecelia's love lips, but by then it was well too late. I could still smell the aroma of Cecelia's love juices. Cecelia knew what was happening to me as she looked me in the eye.

Cecelia was enjoying my attention so we continued for quite a while after that. After we used the last condom, Cecelia left me recovering on her bed. She put on her bañador and disappeared out the door. I knew that it was time to leave when she returned with my g-string.

As we walked along the beach I could see in the distance that it was much more crowded. It was late in the afternoon and many of the locals were enjoying the sun. I could feel the gentle sea breeze caressing my skin. The sensation it generated on my arse was far from normal. I could feel a tender strip across the bottom of both cheeks. It must be obvious to the entire world that I had been caned. Everyone who was on beach would see once we had walked past. For a while however, the beach was almost deserted.

Almost all Chilean men wear boards shorts at the beach. It is the señorita who wear the g-string and brief bikinis. With Cecelia and me it was the reverse. I was the one in the g-string, and would surely be noticed. We walked along the beach together, hand in hand. But we weren't lovers, Cecelia firm grip reminding me that she was not going to let me escape.

Before we reached the crowd, there was a bikini-clad señorita sunning herself on the beach. She noticed us as we approached. She could not have had a better view. I was on perfect display because Cecelia was closest to the water. This bikini-clad señorita watched me as we walked all the way past her. I could not help but imagine what she must be thinking.

Just as we were past this bikini-clad señorita I felt two sharp slaps. Cecelia had spanked me once on each cheek. "What was that for" I yelped.

"You was perving at that young woman" Cecelia scolded me. Cecelia took me by the hand and continued walking me towards the crowd. With my free hand I rubbed my left cheek. I could feel the heat in the tender strip across my bottom. The red mark must be obvious.

As we entered the crowd, two señorita called out Cecelia's name. One was wearing a just a black bikini, and the other had a singlet over her bikini. Cecelia gripped me firmly by the hand as they came over to join us. She introduced me, "Éste es Michael, mi amigo." Her friends names were Isabel and Clara.

An animated discussion in Spanish ensued. When I heard Cecelia use the word "coger", which I knew meant fuck, Isabel in the singlet looked me up and down with a satisfied grin. I knew that it was impossible for my g-string to hide what was happening to my cock as blood flooded into it. Isabel then spotted that I had picked up on the words the words "novio travieso" and "bastón". I knew that a full blown erection was inevitable. Isabel could not ignore what was happening under my g-string.

Cecelia realized what was happening to me by her amigos captivated grins. She continued with her bold account of what she had done with me. She was showing off what a stud she had found. I could feel the lycra straining to keep my cock covered, but realized the lycra concealed nothing. I felt completely naked.

Cecelia was the only cover on the beach. I turned to Cecelia and kissed her on the lips. I knew was playing straight into her hands but it was the only way to hide my erection. She pulled my hips close to hers and held me there. She knew what was about to happen. All I could do was relax in her arms as I creamed my g-string. Cecelia held my g-string so that it would catch every drop of my cum. This was the closest thing to public sex I could imagine. Cecelia had conquered me again, this time publicly on a beach, in front of her amigos.

"Honey, I think that it is best that you go for a swim" she whispered in my ear. I knew that she was right. It would be obvious to the world that I had cum into my g-string. As I turned and jogged off into the water, I gave Cecelia and her amigos a first-rate vista of my well-caned arse.

I knew that when I left the water Cecelia and her amigos would get another eyeful. My wet g-string would be translucent in the afternoon sun. As I strutted out of the water, I knew I was effectively flaunting my self to Cecelia and her amigos. They all watched grinning as I returned.

Isabel in the singlet looked me in the eye and asked "¿Michael, El bastón, cuántos golpea?" She emphasised the word "bastón". Cecelia did not hesitate to translate for her amigo, "The cane, how many strokes?"

"Seis" I replied.

Her grin broadened.as she responded, "Puedo ver que usted se doblaba encima para conseguir los seises." Cecelia again didn't hesitate to translate her amigo's rude retort, "Isabel say that she can see that you must have been bending over to receive all six strokes." It was only then I realized how much the cane marks revealed.

Isabel then asked "¿Michael, puede usted sentarse?" Cecelia swiftly translated her amigo's impolite question. "Isabel would like to know if you can sit down. Should I tell her it is possible, but not comfortably?"

I replied "Si" to Cecelia. She obligingly translated my response Isabel. From the smirk on both her amigo's faces, I knew that they were sure to gossip about me. They knew my name and had enough titillating details. Cecelia bid adios her voyeur amigos.

As we walked away I knew I could not stop them another eyeful of my well-caned bottom. I was wondering how many other would see that I had been caned.

We hadn't stepped more than a few paces, when Cecelia delivered another two swats to my bare behind, one to each cheek. The sound of the slaps was loud enough to turn a few heads. "What was that for?" I yelped.

"You know I like to walk closest to the water" Cecelia rebuked. I was closest to the water, which hid me from some of the audience on the beach. As I glanced around, I could see that Isabel and Clara were spectators. They were smirking together as they watched me get spanked in front of their eyes. We resumed our walk along the beach, with Cecelia on the water side.

Cecelia had me on public display - Her young stud in an incy-wincy, teni weni g-string. I knew people would be told what I wore. Many might get to be told much more. And my recent swim had not washed away the sex evidence on the front of tiny g-string. As Cecelia walked me along the beach, I wondered how many of the faces that turned and watched would be told. Everyone could see that I was hers for sex.

I heard a jogger approach from behind, slow down. After what seemed an eternity, she jogged slowly past and continued along the beach. She was wearing board shorts and a bikini top. My well-caned arse must be glowing like a beacon.

We had not walked very far when I recognized the jogger in board shorts again. She was standing with a female friend, both were expectantly watch us approach. Her friend must have been told what to expect. They continued to watch as we walked closer. Cecelia delivered two swats to my bare cheeks. "Michael, I know what you are thinking" Cecelia scolded. We were close enough for them to hear my name.

The grin on the faces of these two spectators broadened as they watching my spanking continue. I got three more swats to my bare cheeks. With each swat more heads turned.

In a panic, I bolted. I tried sprinting away from her swats. But Cecelia was too quick. The next thing I knew was that I was face down in the water with Cecelia's arms firmly around my thighs. She had brought me down with an almost perfect rugby tackle. Before I had a chance to move she seized the back of my g-string. She maintained her grip while I got up. She was determined not to let me get away.

The way in which Cecelia had thwarted my attempt at fleeing had drawn more attention. People were watching to see what would happen next. I knew that I was daring Cecelia if I continued attempting to escape. She would have my flimsy g-string around my ankles in a flash.

I knew I had to submit and let Cecelia escort me along the beach. She retained her hold on my g-string. I felt like a sex prisoner under her guard.

The beach volleyball court where I had admired the bikini-clad señoritas was near the end of the beach. I could see some señoritas were playing an impromptu game. Two of the six were wearing bikinis.

Cecelia steered me towards the game. I could hear the señoritas screaming and laughing as they played their game. My heart raced as we got closer. I knew that I was in for public spanking, one that would distract the señoritas from their game.

I was admiring the señorita in the red bikini when I felt Cecelia take hold of my g-string near my right hip with her free hand. I then felt her released her grip on the back of my g-string. "Michael," Cecelia scolded me, "You are ogling the señorita in the bikini."

With her newly freed hand Cecelia gave me two swats, one on each cheek. The señorita in the red bikini heard these slaps and turned. "You are very naughty" Cecelia continued her reprimand. Cecelia delivered another six swats to my defenseless bottom, one for each señorita whose gaze was now glued on me.

Cecelia had walked me to within about 5 meters from the señoritas when she stopped me with a firm tug on my g-string. They all looked about 18 years old. They all could see that I was completely naked except for my g-string. All were watching to see what my tormentor would do with me next. "He's been ogling you, should I spank him some more" Cecelia called out to the spectators.

When I heard a chorus of "Si, Si" reply my heart sank. I stood there and let Cecelia resume swatting of my bottom. If I tried to resist she would strip me naked in a flash. I can remember the sound each of her swats made - The unmistakable clap that bare flesh makes when spanked. Each of the señoritas knew they were watching a bare bottom spanking. Two of the señoritas in singlets started cheering each swat. The señorita in the red bikini could not help herself, she started to giggle. All I could do was stand in front of the señoritas letting Cecelia spank me. If I moved I knew Cecelia would yank my g-string down. My cock would be on public display in an instant.

"Run, Michael Run", wickedly dared the señorita in board shorts and bikini top. If I tried I would be stripped naked in an instant.

I could not help but focus my attention on the señorita in the red bikini who was watching my chastisement and giggling uncontrollably. She was a particularly fit looking señorita who looked like she she worked out a lot. I could see the sweat glistening on her on her body from the exercise of her recent volley ball game. I felt completely naked in her presence. My damp g-string was clinking to every contour of my cock. My knob would be blatantly evident to her. The sex evidence of my cum stain was there. Suddenly, she stepped forward. "I want to spank you" she declared. I was as stunned at this proposal as her amigos seemed to be.

"Bend over" she instructed. All her amigos were giggling. I complied by bending over and grabbed my ankles. Cecelia would have my g-string around my ankles in a instant if I refused. She still held the elastic side of my g-string. Her amigos were silent with anticipation as the señorita in the señorita in the red bikini stepped into a swatting position. Their silence was broken when I felt her first timid smack on my bare bottom. Her amigos started chanting "rápido, rápido, rápido, ..." The señorita in the red bikini became bolder. She gave me several rapid swats, each one more assertive than its predecessor. She could spank really hard.

"You can stand up now" the señorita in the red bikini directed. As soon as I complied, she jumped in front of me, and seized both sides of my g-string. Her grip prevented Cecelia from yanking them down. "I'll take you. Your mine." she declared. I could see by the look in her eye that she wanted to have her way with me.

Cecelia was furious. If it weren't for the señorita in the red bikini's amigos, a cat fight would have ensued. They moved forward to back up her up. Cecelia was completely outnumbered. This new señorita had taken Cecelia's conquest away from her. Cecelia walked away, leaving me to the señorita in the red bikini.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cecelia Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds