• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mom's Friend, Nice Lady

Mom's Friend, Nice Lady

I rang her door bell and waited. I'm sure Dee wasn't expecting me and I wasn't planning to stay long.

She answered shortly and was surprised to see me.

She was wearing light casual pants and top that women wear at home and had a towel wrapped around her hair. She had the most joyous smile and was very interested in how I'd been since she hadn't seen me in quite a while.

She invited me inside as I handed her the package my mom had asked me to drop off. I entered asking how her mom was and whether she was home. Well Dee was alone and had actually recently gotten home from work at the hospital.

As she turned to put the package down on the floor she bent over and I got the greatest view of her magnificent behind.

It had indeed been a few years since I'd seen her, but I do remember how much I had wanted to be naked with this woman.

She'd been divorced for some years and did not date. This is one woman who needed some of what I had to give but she

was my mom's friend and I was reluctant to pursue anything with her while I was still living at home. In the past she had teased me saying

things about me having a hot date or getting some and that kind of thing and the way she said it, it had always made me think she was flirting.

But again, she was my mom's friend and I was busy with girls my own age!

I was on my own now and was not letting opportunity pass me by. I got bolder with each conquest. So this was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I just had to tell her what a great

ass she had. I gave a subtle flirt of my own.

"Wow, nice view" is all I said.

She stood back up and looked at me and asked "What view?"

"The view I just had when you put the package on the floor."

"Are you flirting with me young man."

"More than that Dee," moving closer to her.

She smiled and put her hand on my chest.

"Don't tease like that Baby."

I grabbed her and put my lips on hers. I kissed her and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She wasn't holding back now. I massaged her breasts

and put one hand on her ample ass and squeezed.

I broke the kiss and said, "Why don't we go somewhere more comfortable."

I began to walk still embracing her, so she's walking backward. We walk this way still kissing and feeling each other up till

we got to her room.

I released her and took my shirt off. I watched as she took off her blouse and revealed her fat brown tits. I love what tits do for a woman's

body. I'm not a tit man per se. I just like how sexy they can make a woman's body, and love to wrap them around my cock.

I undid my pants and stepped out of them and told her, "Take your pants off."

She complied but left her panties on, so I told her to take them off as well and asked that she turned around.

She turned around and bent over to remove her panties. I sank quickly to my knees and shoved my face into her ass as soon as

the panties passed her knees. I spread her cheeks and inhaled her aroma before licking her crack top to bottom.

She walked towards her bed and climbed on and lay down spreading her thighs and said, "Come up here baby."

I got up and joined her on the bed. I crawled between her legs and made my way to her pussy. I began kissing her pussy from top to bottom.

I parted her lips with my tongue and licked up and down. I slipped my tongue deep into her and she let out an "oooo".

She raised her knees up and told me,

"Get inside me sweetie, I want that cock."

I licked her butt hole before I obliged and climbed on top of her, shoving my cock into her wet pussy. She wrapped her ankles around the back of my thighs and grabbed

hold of my ass. She ran her fingers through my crack as I slowly slid in and out of that hot juicy pussy. I love to have my ass played with

so I was really loving this. I kissed her hot lips and gave her my tongue which she sucked on.

"That's it baby, nice and slow. I love it like that," she said.

"You got it lady, just don't stop playing with my butt."

I kissed her cheeks, her nose, I kissed my way all over her face and around to her ears and down to her neck. I massaged her big tits as we made love to each other.

We stayed like this for the longest time stretching out the pleasure as long as possible. I ground my hips into her each time I reentered her.

I made love to her slow and easy just the way we both liked it and we both enjoyed it very much. When she came she squeezed my ass

and ground her pussy up to meet my cock. I didn't want to wait any longer and gushed my sticky juice into her pussy at the same time.

I enjoyed the spasms of orgasm over and over again sliding in and out of her hot pussy while relishing the taste and smell of her sexy mouth.

This was the first of many afternoons I spent with Dee. We became good friends (with benefits) and I've been a regular visitor ever since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mom's Friend, Nice Lady

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds