• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Heather Rules Ch. 14

Heather Rules Ch. 14

123

Friday morning and Heather was up bright and early, prancing around nervously, her naked tits wiggled and waggled around with her excited movements. I just propped myself up on my elbow and watched the show.

I looked down at the comforter and for the first time, noticed cum stains. I knew they were not mine; they were probably left by Don when he pulled out of Heather after fucking her in the ass yesterday.

I felt strange seeing another man's semen on the bed covers of the bed where Heather and I slept, just another reminder of how far Heather and I have fallen into depravation these last couple of weeks.

On the corner of the dresser, the stack of hundred dollar bills remained as Don had left them. All in accordance with the rules followed by prostitutes and their Johns. Pay up front but leave it out so she doesn't take the money and run off.

Heather had not even bothered adding them to her stash. She left them just the way Don had put them.

I picked up the stack of bills and counted them out. I was relieved to see that they actually were all hundreds; at least Don had not tried to cheat her. To my surprise, when I finished there was $2,200 instead of $2,000; apparently Don had more than he said. Oh well, at least he had tipped Heather; she must have been better than he thought she would be.

Heather was very excited and anxious as she rushed around almost frantic, whatever her owner, Sy, had planned had Heather frazzled. True to her word, she would not tell me. She just said it was something from my favorite stories and that I wanted her to do it but that I would only find out "if her owner wanted me to" know.

"Where did they go?" She asked desperately to no one in particular.

"Where did what go?" I asked back.

"Huh, what?" She said without thinking. "Where did the handcuffs go? I have to have them." She said as she realized that I actually was in the room with her.

I picked them up off of the dresser where she had left them and handed them to her.

"Oh, thank you you're the best! I don't know what I'd do without you," Heather said as she gave me a quick peck before returning to her frenzied preparations.

Suddenly Heather stopped and examined herself in the mirror and declared herself ready. She picked up the smock that serves as her covering when she goes to and from her owner and slipped it on over her naked body. Next, she took the handcuffs and tried to lock them around her own wrists but she was shaking so bad she could not do it.

She looked at me in desperation so I took them from her and fed the ratchet into the pawl. There was an ominous clicking sound as the teeth of the ratchet engaged the locking mechanism in the pawl until the bracelet fit snuggly to Heather's wrist. Repeating the same action on the other hand and Heather was securely manacled with her hands in front of her and the lead chain dangling down to the floor.

For the next ten minutes Heather sat nervously on the bed fidgeting until there was a knock on the door, actually more of a pounding. Heather jumped at the sound and my heart lodged in my throat.

Opening the door, I was startled to see Marcus' huge black hulking figure looming in front of me. I guess I had not expected to see someone we knew.

"Hey, Larry how ya doin' man," Marcus asked as he grabbed my hand and shook it. My hand inside of his was pitiful and small. "Where's that good lookin' woman of yours? There she is. Damn you look fine. Come on it's time to go!"

Marcus went to her and pulled Heather to her feet and wrapped her up in his huge arms and planted a hard wet kiss on her. This time his tongue probed deeply into her mouth.

Seeing this dark skinned black man passionately kissing my wife filled me with feelings of rage and anger. Yea, I had had fantasies of Heather doing interracial, I even have favorites but somehow the reality of it pissed me off.

I wanted to tell the black son of a bitch to get his god damn black ass away from my wife. But what could I do? Nothing, except hold the door open as the black son of a bitch led my wife out of the room by the chain attached to her handcuffed hands.

I did not even get a good bye kiss instead all she could do was purse her lips and blow me a pretend kiss as she went by. They both disappeared into the staff service elevator bound for who knows where.

Class was basically a review session and an appraisal of how each of us had done. Jeannie pulled me into a vacant room and shoved her hand down my pants to assault my balls by squeezing and kneading them with her fingers. There she pointed out that she is always available to attend to her attendees' needs. Making her point by repeatedly squeezing my testicles as she spoke, racking my body with the pain/pleasure I have come to relish so much.

Class ended at noon and I would have loved to have surrendered to Jeannie's additional training but I needed to know what was going on with Heather.

Back in the room, I waited.....and waited....and waited. 1PM nothing. 1:30 nothing. At 2:00, the room phone rang. The voice on the other end simply gave an address, one time and hung up. Fortunately, I had a pen and paper ready so I did not miss the message.

In a flash, I was down the stairs and in the car quickly punching the information into the GPS system. I was on the road to wherever the address was I was given.

In half an hour, the cheery voice of the GPS system announced, "Arriving at destination."

I parked at the door to a non-descript warehouse in a line of other non-descript warehouses in a development of non-descript warehouses. There was, however, something familiar about this setting.

Something in a favorite story; seems like it involved a husband who becomes fascinated with an interracial video series involving real wives and, oh my god, that was it!

I went to the door and rang the bell. There was an electronic buzzing sound signaling that the door had been unlocked for me. I opened the door and stepped into a small alcove. The door closed behind shutting out the daylight and leaving me in pitch black. There was nothing but silence and darkness.

A door opened and light streamed into the room causing me to blink; at the door stood a beautiful cheery young black woman named Yvonne.

"You must be Larry, you certainly got here quick, you must be very anxious," she chirped, "we are almost finished getting Heather ready for her next part and we are ready for you. Follow me," she commanded.

I quickly obeyed, following Yvonne through a large room that I immediately recognized as a movie set from the lighting hanging from the ceiling and the backs of prop scenes.

Yvonne led to a room where I was quickly stripped and make up was applied to my face and body. The beautician even applied a cream to my cock and balls, and not too gently I might add, to make them smooth and completely hairless. I felt weird having this strange black woman apply cream to my intimates and then cleaned me completely, leaving me smooth and hairless.

After that I was led, still naked, into the green room to await Heather and specific instructions.

Heather burst in all excited and jumped into my arms and kissed me deeply. She broke our kiss and took my cock and balls into her hand and started talking, "Can you believe it Larry they're going to do a load in every hole video of us. Just like that favorite story/fantasy of yours except now we're going to do it for real. You're going to love it!

They've already shot stills, god I was so wicked! I was so stuffed with cocks, I've been such a very bad little girl, I had a black cock stuffed in every one of my holes at the same time as they took pictures! All that's left are the creampie shots after, well, that's why you're here isn't it."

Heather wore a normal housewife's dress and her makeup and hair were normal. The only thing that seemed unlike a normal Mid-western housewife was the garter, g-string and stockings she wore underneath.

Heather kept talking excitedly until Yvonne interrupted Heather by announcing, "We're ready. Here Larry put this on." She told me as she handed me my wardrobe but not before she got a hand full of my cock and balls and gave them a hard squeeze. "I love the feel of a freshly cleaned man," Yvonne said.

"He's my man," Heather reminded Yvonne as she took my hand and held it tightly and led me from the green room. She was chattering nonstop. Doors opened and suddenly Heather and I stepped on a movie set made to look like a billiard pallor. Around the pool table stood Marcus and three other huge black men, each over six feet tall and toned like athletes.

They all turned and smiled at us as Heather and I entered, around us six different cameras recorded the action from different angles as well as close ups.

"See honey this is the place I told you about," Heather started her rehearsed dialogue. I was not prepped before so that the cameras would record my true reactions "These nice men have agreed to make your fantasy come true, just like you wanted! They're going to fuck me and use me in all of the ways you have imagined and dreamed and these other men are going to video it for us. That is what you wanted, isn't it, dear?"

I stood wide eyed and bewildered, unable to speak coherently.

"Poor dear, you're speechless I know! But isn't it great! A fantasy come true, just like the story! Your fantasy, honey! Now Larry, honey, you do want these nice men to fuck me, right? Like in that story you like to read on the internet, you know, the one you think I don't know about." Heather cheerfully asks again.

Inexplicably, "Yes," escaped my mouth.

"Yes, what?" Heather asks. "Tell these men what you want them to do. Say it to the camera."

A camera zoomed in on my face. "Yes, please fuck my wife while I watch. I want to watch you fuck and use my wife." I state as clearly and forcefully as I could.

"Is that all you want them to do to me?" Heather questioned.

"No!" I came back forcefully as my surprise subsided, "NO! Fuck my white wife with your four big black cocks. Take her bareback. Pump her full of your black baby making sperm. Shove your long black cocks in her pussy and through her cervix. Give us a black baby." I ad libed. "Shove'em in her mouth too and fuck her in her ass! Fill all three of them at the same time! Give her a load in every hole!"

"Sho' man we'll be glad to fuck that hot looking white wife of yours," one of the large black men said in a low gravely African American voice. "Be warned though, after this she's goin' to be a whore for black cock." He came up beside Heather and kissed her hard, squeezing her tit through her dress at the same time.

"Take yo' clothes off and let's see what the woman been getting from you." He commanded with a smile. The other three poked each other and laughed.

The large black man continued embracing Heather and running his hands over her body as I did as I was told and soon I stood naked. My puny six inch long hard white cock stood up proud in front of me.

Now the black men really laughed.

"Look at that the man's hard; he must really want to see the brothers fuck his wife." The black man said, as he gave Heather another wet, sloppy kiss, "Now be a good boy and go sit in that chair in the corner and watch what real men can do for yo' woman."

"Come on, sugar, let's get a good look at you." He commanded Heather.

As if on cue, the other three encircled Heather and four pairs of black hands roamed unimpeded over Heather's body. There was the sound of ripping cloth as Heather's dress was torn from her body, baring her braless breasts.

Each man took a turn kissing her deeply, fondling her breasts or squeezing her ass. Black hands were everywhere; rubbing my wife's body as one after the other turned Heather's face to kiss him, their tongues intertwined as the sexual tension built.

The tiny g-string that had been covering Heather's sex was also torn off of her rudely and firm black hands started caressing her there, too. Black fingers now pushed deep into Heather's vagina.

I stayed confined to my corner and I was only able to watch as these black men assaulted my wife from every direction. I had mixed feelings, part of me is deeply offended and felt the need to rip Heather from there clutches and take her away from these black assholes.

This action continued for a while with cameras rolling; recording the action. Finally, another black man called, "Cut."

A bell rings and everyone relaxed everyone but me, that is.

"Heather that was great," the black man said.

Turning to me and he said, "Man I loved how enthusiastic you got when you told my boys here to fuck your wife. You really do want this! Oh, by the way, Larry, just call me Jay, I'm the director for this film. Now let's freshen that makeup and frame the next scene."

Heather came to me, wrapped her hand around my hard cock and asked, "Do you like it? This is just what you wanted; just like in the story except ours will have a different story line and you're part of the story, not just sitting on the side watching. At the end, you'll, no, that'll have to be a surprise but you'll love it."

The set was a whirl of motion as cameras were moved and focus was checked and rechecked. Heather's and my makeup was touched up. It was interesting how they made my cock head look more purple than normal. Through it all my cock stayed painfully erect as I anticipated the action to come.

With everyone ready and in place, Jay called, "Action!"

The one in charge grabbed Heather, "Come on baby, dance for us."

The other three black men stood by as the first one effortlessly lifted Heather on the pool table as rap music started blasting from the juke box.

Heather broke into her stripper routine as she swayed to the beat of the song. She teased us by gyrating to and fro, jiggling her tits and thrusting her ass out lewdly and twisting it around in the faces of her four new friends.

The four black men kept up a barrage of lewd compliments and encouragement as Heather danced. They too had removed their clothes revealing four long ebony poles each longer and bigger around than mine.

Heather danced around a few more minutes repeatedly opening her slit to the cameras' lens. Her wetness revealed that she was ready for action. Except for her shoes, stockings and garter belt, watch and wedding rings she was naked.

She swayed over to Marcus and then sat down on the edge of the table and pulled his face to hers and they locked lips in a deep lustful kiss. Marcus's hard cock dug into Heather's belly a good six inches above her navel. Reflexively, Heather's hand dropped to it and began to run up and down its length.

The close-up shot of her small pale white hand moving up and down the dark black snake of a cock is indescribable.

They separated. I do not think I have ever seen Heather's nipples so pink or so long and then to see Marcus's black mouth engulf the lily white flesh of my wife's tender breast was mind blowing.

My cock was raging it was so hard; I dared not touch it for fear it would go off.

Marcus kissed his way down her tummy and up and down her thighs, teasing but avoiding contact with her wet pussy. Heather was anxious; she kept lifting her bottom off the table and wiggling it in Marcus's face trying to bring it in contact with his teasing mouth.

Heather was in such dire straits she was whimpering.

At last Marcus took pity and knelt between Heather's splayed thighs, hooked her legs over his broad shoulders, placed his thumbs on her smooth pink butterfly lips long enough for the camera to record a detailed close-up of her pussy and clinching asshole.

Her most intimate parts were recorded in minute high definition every nook and every cranny and every bump, her hard nub peeking out from its protective hood, her peehole normally hidden behind her pink fleshy veil , her vagina open wide to expose the ragged edges of her opening and the luscious interior and her crinkly asshole. All were captured in ultra fine detail, nothing remained hidden or obscured.

As the camera pulled back, Marcus used his fingers to probe Heather's depths. Black fingers moved freely in and out of my wife's pale pink joy hole. Heather wiggled and squirmed trying to obtain enough stimulation to provide her with the relief she so desperately craved.

The camera even captured him sliding his black index finger into Heather's anus. I cannot even begin to describe the raunchy eroticism of Marcus's black finger disappearing in and out of Heather's asshole.

Again, the feelings of resentment that welled up inside of me were overcome by the vulgar scene I watched from my place in the corner as a black man violated my wife.

Contrary to the myth that black men do not like to eat pussy, Marcus expertly worked Heather's sex using his lips, his teeth--very gently of course--, and even his chin. The cameras captured every intimate detail as he worked her to perfection bringing her to a series of orgasms that seemed to take her to higher and higher heights as he performed his magic on her willing body.

The Director called "Cut" and everyone relaxed. Marcus moved away, much to Heather's disappointment. Heather was almost delirious and had to be helped up as she struggled to return to reality.

Heather was guided into the restroom by a couple of assistants to be prepared for the coming scenes.

With Heather gone, it took me a few minutes to realize we were on break. Marcus and the other three black guys had donned robes and were taking advantage of the buffet. I looked around for my clothes but someone had taken them and put them away since they were not needed for the shoot.

I left the comfort and safety of my chair and my corner and started to mill around. I felt conspicuous being the only white person and the only one naked but I need not have worried, I was invisible to everyone.

The set was cold and it had the inevitable effect on my genitals as they hugged my body for warmth. Something I was acutely aware of as I approached the buffet and my wife's soon to be black lovers.

"Hey Larry, have you met the guys," the familiar voice of Marcus asked. "Larry, this is Tyrone, Ty for short, Carl and Myron. Guys this Larry, Heather's husband."

They all had to stifle snickers as their gaze fell on my shrunken equipment for which Marcus had to jab them to remind them not to make fun of my condition.

"Don't worry man it'll all come back to normal when the hot lights hit you," Ty said while trying not to laugh out loud. Marcus gave him a stern look.

Standing around these guys made me feel smaller than I really am; at six feet I am not short but these guys were huge. They were nice enough and kept telling me how beautiful Heather was and how lucky I am to married to her and how they will make this "extra special for both of us."

After talking to them for a while I began to relax and things slowly returned to normal.

One by one the guys were called back to makeup. I was standing around waiting my turn when the director called for everyone back on the set, so I started wondering back to my place.

I was right in the middle of the set when one of the black women appeared and grabbed me by the balls and rudely applied the makeup all over my body while everyone watched. She just kind of smirked as she roughly worked over my cock and balls. Still, her manipulations had the predictable effect as my cock hardened and rose.

She led me back to my chair and used my balls to make me sit. Not totally satisfied with her abuse, she jabbed the sharp spike of high heeled shoe into my scrotum right between my balls. God, it hurt but I dared not complain for fear of what else she might do; besides I kind of enjoyed the abuse.

Heather and the guys reappeared. All were naked and the guys sported huge hardons. They were all laughing and carrying on; apparently they had all been together rehearsing and getting their makeup done for this next scene.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Heather Rules Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds