• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 02

Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 02

Michelle stepped out of the bathroom wearing just a towel. Her hair was dripping wet as she walked over to her suitcase and started arranging her clothes for the evening.

Black stockings, garter, 12A lacy 3/4 cup strapless bra & matching thong. She laid her black silk cocktail dress on the bed and stared at the arrangement for a brief while. To my surprise, she picked up the bra, threw it back into the case & said "I don't think it will go with what I'm wearing."

Then she poured herself a glass of the hotel's complimentary champagne, gathered up her underwear and went back into the bathroom to apply her makeup.

It was now 5pm and I was starting to think about Sandy's invitation. How could I cancel our evening?

This production was the only reason we came to Sydney in the first place, but now I couldn't care less, because the party we had been summoned to out in the suburbs had me way too intrigued.

Just at that moment Michelle came out of the bathroom. "Honey, I wish we really didn't have to go tonight." she said "I know you've been looking forward to it, but I just don't care about musicals."

Bang! I was like a hearing I'd just won the lotto.

"That's OK babe. I do want to see it, but I kind of feel the same way." I said "Let's just go out for dinner & walk around the city."

I poured her another glass of champagne & spoke in a calming but sincere tone so she wouldn't change her mind.

"Really?" Michelle squealed excitedly, "That would be perfect!"

She walked over to me in wearing nothing but her stockings & thong. I kissed her & handed her the glass. When she turned her around, I lightly smacked her on the butt as she giggled & skipped back into the bathroom. "Come on then. Finish getting ready & we'll get out of here." I said with grin on my face.

I quickly jumped in the shower while she dried her hair. When I had finished drying off I walked back into the main room where she had finished getting ready.

"How do I look?" Michelle asked, standing in front of me with her blonde hair up in a loose bun.

"Love that dress!" I said looking her up & down slowly "It makes you look like a goddess."

She was wearing a spaghetti strap black cocktail dress that clings in all the right places. The fact she wasn't wearing a bra made the dress sit perfectly over her perky breasts. Her ass swayed and bounced as we left the room. It was all I could do not to reach out and cop a feel as her apple shaped butt taunted me, screaming to be grabbed.

There was a 30 minute delay before we could be seated at the restaurant. The young waiter showed us to the huge horseshoe shaped bar at the back of the dimly lit restaurant. He couldn't keep his eyes off Michelle, but he was professional enough to be discreet as you'd expect in any quality up market place.

We ordered some drinks and had a brief chat before Michelle finished her merlot. "Excuse me honey," she said "I need to freshen up."

She bounced off her stool and headed to the bathroom on the other side of the bar. I watched her walk away, then, I turned my attention to the football on the TV behind the bar.

About 10 minutes had passed & Michelle still hadn't returned. I ordered another drink and decided to check out the venue. As I walked to the other side of the bar; it was dark, but I could see in the back corner a small group of six guys in business suits talking & laughing loudly. "Geez, they're pretty loud." I said to the bartender as he handed me my bourbon.

"Yeah, the regulars always get like that when a hot lass comes in here." He said as he walked off.

I looked over & saw the back of Michelle's head. Her blonde hair style was easy to recognize in the middle of the small group. She couldn't see me, but through the reflection of the angled mirror behind the bar, I had a perfect view of her from behind.

It looked like the guys were offering to buy her drinks, she was shaking her head, but couldn't leave because they had created a human wall surrounding and trapping her in. I could tell she was a bit nervous & feeling the effects of the wine & champagne, but like the professional she is, dealing with alpha male types all day at work, she just took it in her stride and humored them a bit.

One of the guys on the far side had his hand on her back and was telling a story. I could see her laughing so I moved closer to the group to hear a bit better. The guys hand was now resting on the small of her back & he was talking right in her ear, with his face about an inch away from her.

Through a gap between two of the guys closest to me, I could now see her from the front also. With the mirror looking down from behind the bar, it was like having a split screen TV.

She laughed and started to shake her head as the guys got a bit rowdy and started yelling colours.

"Blue! Pink, they're Pink!" They were getting pretty fired as they continued, "White, Blue, Purple... Black!"

It was like a scene from Wall Street "Buy, sell, buy!" What the fuck were these idiots talking about? I thought to myself.

When I looked back in the mirror, I could see the guys hand had now moved down onto her butt. He was whispering something in her ear as she looked at the floor. Slowly Michelle began nodding and blushing as she looked up at the group sheepishly.

The dark haired guy directly in front of her now had a big smile on his face. He reached forward and grabbed the hem of her dress and began to lift it. Michelle put her hands over his stopping his action. "Uh-uh! I don't think so mister." She said in a cute playful voice, "I've got to get back to my husband."

The guy with his hand on her butt groped her tightly as she started to blush beet red. "Deal's a deal sweetie!" Hey spoke to her in an assertive firm tone. "You lost. Now pay the piper."

"But my husband is waiting for me." She said worried, now sounding uncomfortable with the attention. "If I don't get back soon, he'll come looking for me."

"Well you'd better hurry up." Again he spoke sternly. "You wouldn't want him to see his sexy little slut wife showing her fine ass to a crowd of strangers. Now would you?"

Michelle's mouth dropped open in shock as she looked around the group for a supporting face. She was obviously not going to let them lift her dress in a crowded bar, but they all just leered at her, waiting for their payoff.

Unconcerned with her distress, the man beside her, repositioned his hand between her ass cheeks & squeezed harder. She gasped quite loud as he lifted her slightly forward. "Come on sexy." He said as the others laughed amongst themselves. "We don't have all night!"

Never being one to squelch on a bet, Michelle looked down & let go of the guys hand so he could continue lifting her dress. I was in sure she wouldn't let them get this far, but way too aroused & curious to stop it.

They could all now see my wife's exposed thong, stockings and garters, as the dress continued to be raised above her waist. The rest of the group quietly cheered & urged the guy to hurry up. He cleverly tied the front of her dress in a knot to hold it on place just above her belly button, as they all stared in amazement at her panty clad, shaven pussy.

She was now in a state of submissive disbelief, but not as much as me. Watching my normally conservative & proper wife allow a group of complete strangers fondle & expose her in public is not something you see everyday.

Michelle had been suckered into a bet that these guys couldn't guess the colour of her panties in one attempt. She agreed, not realizing it was a trick & they would all have one guess each. Now she was standing in a posh public bar with her dress raised up around her hips and six drunk and horny guys drooling over her perfect size 8 lower body.

Luckily the guys had maintained their circle so no one else in the bar could see what was going on. They had clearly done this before and seemed to have the routine very polished.

I could see the guy with his hand on her butt again whispering in her ear. His hand was now resting in the crack of her ass, and his middle fingers were buried in her crotch. She was looking down & shaking her head slightly as one of the guys began rubbing her mound at the front.

Another put his hand over her right breast and began to grope & lightly pinch her nipple through the fabric. I could see her other nipple harden through the thin silk of her dress as she tried to move the hands away from her. "Hey! Don't!" She said in serious but playful way. "You're only supposed to look."

At first, she was trying hard to move the invading hands away, but these guys knew she couldn't resist for too much longer. Her once firm attempts to stop this molestation had soon turned into a weak loose grip on the wrists of her attackers. I also noticed that she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

The hand on her ass had now maneuvered inside her the leg-hole of her panties as she began grinding her hips rhythmically back & forward. While the guy in front of her had also managed to slid his hand down inside the lacy fabric and put pressure on her bald pussy mound & clit.

Michelle's arms fell limp to her sides & her head started to roll backwards. She was helpless and I could tell she was working her way to climax. Biting her bottom lip and humming while allowing these guys to grope her amazing body, Michelle was completely oblivious to her surroundings as she began to moan quite loudly.

The left spaghetti strap on her dress was falling off her shoulder. One of the guys grabbed it & continued to pull down on it until her perky little pink nipple popped out over the fabric.

A collective groan went around the group. "That is fucking perfect!" said the guy closest to me.

After hearing him, Michelle opened her eyes and was in shock when she realized what they had done. "No. Please stop?" She said trying to awake from her obvious state of ecstasy. "I want to go now. I need to go."

The guy lent in and started to lick her nipple. He grabbed her breast and was sucking like a vampire when she stood upright, went stiff and snapped out of her trance.

Michelle pushed their hands away, untied the knot & readjusted her clothes. "Sorry boys," She said forcefully pushing her way through the group toward the bathroom. "Game's over!"

The guys all moaned and called for her to come back. I walked back to my seat trying to keep calm and analyze what I had just allowed to happen to my wife. I ordered us another round of drinks and waited for her to return.

As she came out of the bathroom, I watched the group of guys lurking on the other side, following her every step until they spotted me and disbanded.

As they were walking away, one of the young guys stared back at me with a knowing look. I just winked at & raised my glass slightly toward him. He knew exactly what I had seen because he saw me sitting next to them, watching as they groped my wife. He just grinned & nodded back as he left the bar with his mates.

Michelle walked over and kissed me on the cheek. "Sorry I took so long, it was pretty crowded." She said as she sipped on her drink. "Oh well. Lucky you had the football game to keep you entertained."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds