• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures with Eric Ch. 01

Adventures with Eric Ch. 01

Sin wrote this short report about a date with her long time naughty friend called Eric. It all started with some innocent picture sharing between the guys 8 years ago. Nowadays Jur shares a bit more than just pictures. As always, please vote and leave comments.

Eric knew that Sin's husband Jur was out of town, so he texted Sin if she wanted to get together. Of course she said yes. She was very excited and thrilled. It would be the first time that she'd meet with Eric and Jur not being around at all. Sin asked Jur's permission as usual and he agreed on the condition that they would take some pictures so he could see what they've been up to.

On Friday night Eric picked her up at home. Sin had come home a bit early from work to shower and change clothing. A mere pair of jeans wouldn't do for Eric. She wanted something sexy but sophisticated. She went for her light pink linen skirt and a sheer white blouse. She did put on a bra, but "forgot" the panties. She had naughty thoughts and liked the idea of walking with Eric with nothing on. It turned her on and her pussy was wet already.

With a pair of summer heels she walked on Eric's arm into town. They decided on a restaurant by the canal and sat outside. Eric ordered a nice bottle of wine and told Sin that he would carry her home. They both knew that she did not need the wine for an evening of fun and laughs.

Eric and Sin spend the evening outside, drinking and eating, talking about their lives. She enjoyed the banter and the feeling of easiness that she had with Eric. It wasn't just a physical thing they had going, it was more. There was a click and friendship. Sin felt totally at ease with him. If she hadn't she wouldn't have met with him that evening. Also she praised herself lucky with Jur. He had made it all possible to begin with and he gave her the confidence to explore this kind of fun.

After dinner they walked back to Sin's place. Once there, she wanted to offer Eric another drink, but he pulled her on his lap en they started to kiss. It was hot and heavy from the start. He rubbed her back as her hands caressed his chest. His hands began to roam over her body, over her butt and her legs. Soon these hands wandered under the skirt and felt... nothing! Oh what a surprise, a very nice surprise.

"You are so naughty," he said.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yes, I do. I wish I had known it before," he winked.

Sin was thrilled that he liked it. She was so excited and had goose bumps from his hands over her skin.

He started to open her blouse and kiss her breast along the line of her bra while she unbuttoned his shirt to touch his skin. It wasn't long before Sin's bra also went flying across the room. With passion Eric kissed and sucked her breasts.

"You are so beautiful," he kept saying.

Sin couldn't form a single thought and could only moan in response. That tongue over her nipples was divine. She wanted him to never stop, but wanted to give him pleasure as well.

She started kissing his chest and his flat nipples. She flicked them with her tongue. She lowered herself more and kissed his stomach and began to unbutton his pants. She was looking forward to wrapping her lips around his dick again. He had such a beautiful, smooth, large cock!

Sin removed Eric's pants and started to kiss around the base of his dick and around his balls. She slowly licked and caressed the smooth head and wanted more... much much more.

Suddenly she remembered: Pictures!

She quickly ran to the bedroom to get the camera and handed it to Eric. Fortunately he knew how to use so that Sin could pay attention to the object of her longings; his dick.

She sucked and sucked and sucked at her heart's content. She licked the length of its shaft up and down and again and again. She sucked his balls and licked around the rim of its head and started again.

When Eric couldn't take it any longer, he pulled her back on the couch and went to his knees. He opened her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. She was so wet! She could not think straight anymore while he suck on her lips and clit. She was moaning and wiggling her butt to get closer. It felt so good! When he added his fingers she thought she'd explode. It was so hot to have this man doing this to her and it felt naughty in such a good way.

Eric came up and started to kiss her again. She could taste herself on his lips and that turned her on even more. Eric got up and found a condom in his pocket. How very convenient, Sin thought with a naughty grin. While he unwrapped it, Sin paid some more attention to his dick and balls. He than put it on and laid her back down on the couch. He slowly moved between Sin's legs and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. Slowly at first, but soon the rhythm became faster and faster. Sin was panting and Eric was grunting. It felt so good, the quick, fast thrust of his dick in her oh so wet pussy. She moaned and maybe she even screamed due to the intense pleasure. Hopefully the neighbors weren't home or at least did not hear her. Finally Eric came, quivering inside her.

He kissed her and pulled out. He cleaned himself up and came back to the couch. As they lay against each other he began to play with her pussy. Sin joined his fingers with her fingers and started to play with herself. As she lay in his arms, she fingered her pussy and her clit, in a rhythm that she enjoyed the most, faster and faster, until finally she came, screaming and panting, moaning and shaking.

"That is so hot to watch you do that," Eric said.

"Thank you," Sin laughed and tried to catch her breath.

While she was playing with herself Eric had had one hand on her pussy and with the other he was playing with his dick.

Once Sin got her composure back she went to her knees and started to suck Eric's dick again. Licking and kissing his balls, circling with her tongue around his head and shaft. When Eric was about to come, he asked where she wanted him to come. She answered: on my tongue! Eric stood up and started to stroke his dick, while Sin was on her knees and turned her face up and opened her mouth. She caressed his balls and his legs while Eric played with himself, quicker and quicker, faster and faster. Finally, with one last big grunt he came over her tongue and her body.

When Eric got his breath back he asked if he could shower, so Sin gave him a towel. While he was showering, Sin texted Jur to let him know that everything was still alright. Unfortunately everything went so quick and fast, it being so intense and hot, that not a lot of pictures were taken, let alone pictures of every detail or moment or action. But Sin vowed that she would gladly show Jur what she did with Eric. Maybe they could reenact the evening... with or without Eric.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures with Eric Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds