• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ashley and Julia Ch. 01

Ashley and Julia Ch. 01

This is my first attempt at writing erotica. The story is true; at least it is as best as I can convey the events. Please feel free to comment. Constructive comments will help me with my future attends at writing erotica and conveying my sexual experiences.

*

A job transfer brought me to Phoenix in early July 1993. The transfer had all the markings of a great career move for me. I'm a sales representative for a lingerie Company. We sell to small upscale boutiques. The Phoenix region is a great market for lingerie and includes Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, and Palm Spring. I was extremely happy to make the move.

Upon arrival I stayed at a motel in metropolitan Phoenix area. I spent all my free time looking for a house to buy. I found the perfect house in a historical district. The only problem was the owner was maintaining occupancy until middle August. My plan was to continue living at the motel until I could move into my house.

It was Saturday July 17th and this Iowa girl was not used to the Phoenix heat. The forecast for today was for a high of 117 degrees. I had not yet made any friends in Phoenix. I had met a few of the people at the motel but they were all tourist. All I really had to do was work on my tan. I change into my swim suit and went to the pool area. I noted only a few cars were scattered through out the motel parking lot. This time of year, even on weekends, it is not uncommon for less then 20% of the rooms to be booked at the motel.

I liked how the motel had laid out the pool area. The pool was located at the very end of the complex all by itself. It was surrounded by a 6 foot high privacy fence. It made the pool seem very secluded. Only the residents interested in swimming or sun bathing would take it in. Passer by's could not look in and gawk at the hotel guest using the pool. It made for very comfortable sunbathing. I open the gate with my motel room key and entered the pool area. No one else was at the pool and being alone relaxed me. I had only brought one bikini with to the motel. It was not a micro mini bikini and it was perfect for sunbathing. The only problem with the bikini was when it got wet, it stretch out of shape and became rather revealing. It would cling to every part of my body.

There where only four lounge chairs at the pool one could use for sunbathing. All four were placed so that they surrounded a small table. I had only brought two towels, the daily paper and a small money purse with me. I place one of the towels, key and my purse on the table and spread the other towel on one of the lounge chair. I lifted the back of the lounge chair up to an up right position so I would be able to read the paper.

Seeing that no one else was in the pool area I decided to take a quick dip to cool down. As I climbed out of the pool I was reminded again why this was not a bikini one should use for swimming. The wet material became partially transparent and clung tightly to my body. . When I was at friends houses I did not mind their husbands ogling me, but I was not an exhibitionist and would not have been comfortable if there were strangers in the pool area.

My friends always told me I had a body perfect for a bikini. Of course that was why I had been hired by the lingerie company. I was 5'4" tall weighted a mire 120 pounds; and had long strawberry blond hair. My breasts were not large but they were a full C cup and firm. My nipples were larger then average and unless I covered them with a slightly padded bra or band aids they typically poked through my clothing. Even though I was alone, I felt self conscious and exposed exciting the pool.

I sat down on the lounge chair, pull my feet up on the cushion and begin to read the paper. Only a few minutes had passed when I heard a key opening the pool door. My back was to the gate so I could not see who had entered. As the person walked by me, I had the strong sense they were scanning my enter body. The person walked over to the lounge chair that was directly across the small table from me.

I took a brief glance and it was a woman, slightly older then I. My guess was she was around 35 and everything about her screamed for attention. She had on a bright yellow micro bikini. She was taller then myself. I would guess she was easily 5"10". She was blond and slender, except for her breast. I would have guessed they were store bought but as she moved they wiggled about more then silicone breast. Her appearance was not that of a business lady. She had the look of either a trophy wife for a pro athlete, a stripper or a porno star. She must have sensed I was checking her out as she turned and smiled at me. "I hope I'm not evading your privacy." I laughed and said, "No, one should not go to a motel pool if one is seeking privacy."

She smiled and reclined on the lounge chair. She set the back of her lounge chair so that it was not fully reclined. It was raised enough so if she chooses she could look at others in the pool area. She laid on her back and closed her eyes. Her left arm was resting against her rib cage and it was bent at the elbow at about a 45 degree angle. This places her left hand nearly on top of her ample breast. Most of which was left bare by her bikini top.

I went back to reading my newspaper but found my attention spam short. After only a few minutes I took a peak over the top of my paper. The woman's body had already taken on a light sheen from sweat droplets and glistened in the hot Phoenix sun. As I studied her I was surprise at just how small her bikini actually was. I would never have the courage to wear such a small bikini in such a public place. The material was a bright yellow in color and was made out of a thin, a very thin polyester cloth. A material when a little wet clung to ones body as thought it was a second skin, hiding nothing. The suit was already picking up moisture from the light perspiration the Phoenix sun was extracting from her skin.

It was then I noticed her left hand had been raised and now was resting across her right breast. Her middle two fingers separated only enough to allow room for her nipple to fit neatly between them. I was not sure if it was my imagination but her fingers appeared to be lightly caressing her nipple.

I lift the paper to block my view of her. But my curiosity won out and shortly I was again peering over the top of my paper to view the beautiful young women.

I knew it was no longer my imagination; her hand had worked its way inside her bra and was clearly moving about her breast. She was taking her time. Her hand movement was slow and deliberate. The movement was slight and if you were not studying her you could have easily miss her action. Her hand moved has thought it had done this before and it knew what to do. Her hand slowly circled around her breast and for some reason her behavior did not appear trashy. Her fingers moved as thought they had been choreographed like a dance for a ballerina. Every little movement meant to be barely visible yet would bring much pleasure to herself. It was intoxicating to view.

I had heard about exhibitionist before but had never seen one in action. I took this woman to be an exhibitionist and she wanted or maybe even needed to take her public display a little deeper for her own pleasure. I had never felt like I was a voyeur but her lucid action was rapidly drawing my attention to this one woman show.

It felt strange watching this woman; it was like I was invading her privacy. I never really felt like I had any lesbian's tendencies. I had discarded that fear in college. Like most college age girls I had experimented with a few college friends and a roommate. One night after a party my roommate and I joined each other in bed. We kissed and tried to please each other orally, but either because of a lack of true desire or skill neither one of us seemed to get overly excited. My roommate seemed to enjoy it a tad more then I and she convinced me to try it few more times before we both decided, it was just not for us. During this year of my experimentation, I had joined two openly bi girl friends for a number of three way female liaison. Their enthusiasms heightened my sexual excitement. I did not experience any orgasms with them, but it was sexually arousing. Over time, I just natural drifted away from any more female on female sex.

As I was watching the women across from me, I sensed her eyes were slightly opened. Not enough so that I would see they were opened but enough so she could see that I was watching her. It was as if she did not want to tip me off that she was an exhibitionist but she desperately did need someone watching her. It was as if she was afraid, that if she went too far to fast she would drive the voyeur away, but yet her fetish demanded she go farther.

I am not sure how to say this but if any thing can be more than a 100%, it was that my attention was on this lady. I no longer was pretending not to be watching her. I had dropped my newspaper to the ground and my eyes were affixed to the erotic display that was playing out in front of me.

My eyes wonder over her body and it was then I notice her bikini bottoms where drenched from her vaginal secretions. The wet yellow bottoms were now surrounded by her enlarged pussy lips. Her lustful desire to be seen had overtaken any inhibitions she possessed.

It had been 3 months since I had broken up with my boyfriend. I was thinking a little exhibitionist show might just be what I needed.

My unadulterated attention appeared to encourage the woman to release her darkest exhibitionist desires. Her free hand left her side and begins to massage its way up her body to her free breast. My eyes again inspected her entire body and I saw her bikini bottom were soaking wet and had been pulled farther up inside her shimmering wet pussy lips. If I had a voyeur desire it was to see her hands move down over her body and to play with her own womanhood.

A desire grew in me; I wanted to see her orgasm. But she was not about to hurry. She knew she had my interest and she was going to enjoy every moment she could keep it. Her left hand moved up to her breasts and she pulled her tits free of the confines of her nearly invisible bikini top. Her breast were full and she used her well defined biceps to press her breasts up and together making them appear even larger and firmer then they were. Blood had rushed to fill her breast and her tits were almost glowing red. Her dark brown nipples had nearly doubled in size.

She used both hands to lift her breast towards her mouth so she could draw her enlarged nipples into her saliva filled mouth. It was then I noticed she had let her eyes opened wide, and she was studying my facial expressions. Her tongue flicked wildly around her nipples before her mouth sucked one nipple deep into her mouth. Unnoticed by herself, her first audible groan escaped her lips. A sign that she was now completely lost in the moment. Her fetish was now controlling her ever movement.

It was strange but I felt more in control of her then she was controlling me. I knew I could leave but she could not end her show. Her exhibitionist fetish desperately needed the eyes of a voyeur and the only one available was me.

I felt an overpowering feeling of envy for this woman. Her fetish was bringing her much pleasure. She was being sexually fulfilled both physically and mentally. Her fetish was taking her to a place I had never visited.

My eyes were constantly moving down to her womanhood. Her vagina was past the point of merely being excited. Her bikini bottom had become compressed and now looked no wider then a string working as a wedge to spread her inner pussy lips wide apart. The flimsy bikini bottom was now all but gone. The material could not hide any of her womanhood. Her clitoris was crying for attention. Yet, her desire to be watch made her postpone granting her own physical pleasure. Her fingers, hands, lips and mouth were all simultaneously providing her tits with pleasure, but the gratification of me watching was much more gratifying to her.

She must have seen my eyes constantly returning to her vagina area. Her pussy was past being wet. You could clearly see the moisture droplets gathering in large numbers on her lips. She leaned back against the cushion and let her both ankles dropped over the edge of the lounge chair spreading her legs wide apart. .

Her eyes remained locked on my face. My lips curled up into a small smile and she knew she was providing me with pleasure or some sexual desire or need. She knew she now had me locked in for her entire show.

Her eyes remained affixed to my face so she could see my reaction to her sexual show. She lost all her inhibitions and she moved her hands down to her pussy. She curled two fingers up slightly and used the tips of her fingers to scoop up her juices and carry them up to her own hungry lips. She repeated that action until all the excessive moisture had been scooped up and licked clean from her pussy. She watched my eyes follow her hand down to her vagina and she used each hand to spread her lips wide apart for my viewing pleasure. Then her right index finger lifted her clitoris hood and exposed her excited and blood enlarged clitoris.

Her eyes remained locked on my face searching for any reaction that could provide her enjoyment. Her eyes only briefly left my face as she slowly scanned my body and took a prolonged glimpse of my womanhood. A shiver shot through my entire body and I briefly understood the pleasures of her exhibitionism.

I let my eyes drift following the same path hers' traveled. My first surprise was the size of my nipples. They usually got excited but I had never before seen them this large or dark. My nipples jetting through my sweat drenched bikini top. My eyes continued their trip down my own body until they reach the V in legs. My eyes flicked up to hers and her vision was lock on my pussy. I lowered my eyes again and saw for the first time that my bikini bottoms were dripping wet with my own secretions and had been drawn up between my inner most vaginal lips.

I again looked at her eyes and they had returned to my face. She was making sure I was watching her every movement as this is what provided her gratification. Her need was simple, it was to be watched. She spread her ring and middle finger and place one on each side of her aroused clitoris. She pressed her fingers and hand down and when her finger tips reached her vaginal opening her fingers curled so they could penetrate inside her own pussy. When her fingers moved between her pussy lips she used them to pull her clitoris hood up which made her clitoris grow even larger. This movement was repeated time and time again.

She was passed the point of return. She needed an orgasm. If someone came into the pool area at this moment they would get to see the end of the show. There was no stopping now. But no one came. Her hand repeated the same action time and time again. Every thrust of her hand downward brought an audible moan for her lips as her fingers penetrated deeper and deeper inside her pussy with each thrust.

I unconsciously moved down to the very foot of my lounge chair. This placed me a mere 3 feet from the show. In a low sensuous voice I whispered, "I love watching you fuck yourself. I love watching your fingers disappear deep inside your own pussy. I can even smell your sweet scent from here." That was all it took and she pushed her finger harder and deeper inside herself. And then she quickly pressed a corner of her towel deep inside her mouth to muffle her orgasmic screams. Her screams of pleasure where still clearly audible to me and I was sure if anyone was in the parking lot or had their door open to their motel room, they would have heard them too. But luckily no one came to see what the commotion was all about.

She laid on the chairs cushion shivering as though it was winter. They were shivers of satisfaction. It took a few minutes before she regained control of her body. She got up, rearranged her bikini and walked over to the lounge chair next to me. When our eyes again met she smiled warmly extend her hand toward me and said, "It might be a little late for introductions but my name is Julia." I smiled back and said, "I'm Ashley."

Julia peered deep into my eyes again and said I'm going to my room, would you like to join me. I think it would be nice for us to find out all the small unimportant stuff about each other." I laugh and said, "Yes I would but I would like to go to my room and freshen up a bit." Julia said, "OK, I need to freshen up myself. I'm in room 358. It is the last room on the third floors." I said, "I will be there shortly."

I fell on my bed as soon as I entered the room. I was full of energy, yet exhausted. Never before had I seen anyone experience such pleasure and it was all self provided. My curiosity was in high gear, I wanted to find more out about Julia's fetish and how she acquired it. So, I jumped out of bed and showered. I struggled with what to wear. I did not know if we would go out or just stay in her room. I was hungry and I was sure Julia would also be. I decide not to worry about it. So I pulled on a loose fitting black mini skirt, a light pink cropped t-shirt with the collar cut so one side of it draped over my shoulder and the other side rested on my breast and a pair of sandals. I grabbed my purse and off to room 358 I went. Half way to Julia's room I remember I had failed to put on a bra or a pair of panties. A shiver of excitement shot through my body as I felt nearly naked without them.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Ashley and Julia Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds