• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • 2,4,6,8 Never Too Late Ch. 03

2,4,6,8 Never Too Late Ch. 03

After the frenzy of my first real fucking I sort of melted. Mark hadn't come because there hadn't been time for him to work up a good head of steam as I had selfishly pursued my own pleasure. I rolled the condom off his fat prick and threw it in the general direction of the bin. I got up and ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. I suggested he pull back the covers and get into bed. He did so without protest but had a pensive look about him as he did so. I was still fluttering with joy about my unlikely and beautiful christening. I felt fucked and fulfilled. I'd lost my cherry in the most special way. But he didn't know that.

The champagne arrived, delivered by the same waiter who'd served me breakfast that morning. He seemed keen to come in so I let him. What he saw was me wearing nothing and Mark in the bed. He looked at Mark. As he looked I sort of looked through his eyes at Mark as well. My cock was still wet from coming and I must have smelled of sex. The condom lay in the corner not too far from the bin. Mark's hairy chest, muscular arms and flat tummy were on display above the sheets and below was a prong of hardness just about surviving the pressure of the tightly-made bed. The waiter left quickly without dallying for a tip.

I poured the champagne and offered Mark a glass. He took it. I climbed into the bed next to him.

'Do you always come so quickly?' he asked.

'Depends what you mean when you say that,' I replied. In the ensuing silence I lit a cigarette for us to share. 'When you fuck me I have always come like that but it doesn't mean to say that I would always do so because you've only fucked me once,' I added after most of the cigarette had been smoked.

Silence again.

'Do you care if I come or not?' he asked. I understood his frustration.

'I'd care if you went without coming but right now I have no intention of making you come because I love the fact that I've got a rock-hard man in bed with me and I know that as soon as you do come you are likely to either fall asleep or go home and I've just been fucked for the first time and I don't want it to end with a whimper just yet,' were the only words I could think of and as I said them it all seemed a bit trite. I'd been picked up and fucked so who was I to complain. I grabbed his cock and started to wank him but he pushed my hand away. He took my hand in his and placed it on his chest. He tilted his head and tongued my ear. Heaven. I grasped a scrunch of his chest hair and moaned. I turned away from him and wiggled back until his cock was nestled in the small of my back, his hairy balls resting delightfully against my smooth white bum. I turned off the lights and I lay there until sweet sleep got the better of me despite the fact that it was only early evening. I needed some down time to compute what had happened.

Waking up in a strange place is always a bit disorientating. Doing so in the company of a stranger makes it more so. Mark was comatose. He was sprawled on his back breathing a slow shallow rhythm. I got up and pee'd. There was just enough light in the room to discern his face. Reflecting on the events of earlier I could only conclude that I had become fuck-struck. I had needed to something and he had provided it. He was a beautiful man but who the fuck was he? The surf-dude's uncle I presume. I carefully peeled back the sheets to have a better look without waking him.

He had a nice body. Muscular and strong. His heavy penis was resting against his belly. I touched it. He was three-quarters hard – still frustrated by the incomplete coupling we'd had. His foreskin was dragged back over the head of his cock about halfway to the rim. I took him in my hand gently and raised his cock up to the vertical. Sliding my hand down the skin followed and rolled over the soft head. I grasped the base of him and slowly pumped some blood up his shaft. The head became more engorged as he pulsed up. I had no qualms about what I should do next. I lay down next to him and began to stroke myself with one hand whilst I did the same to him with the other one. Nice and slow.

He drifted awake as I wanked him. But I didn't want to shock him into consciousness so as he began to groan I slowed further and whispered a suggestion into his ear. His eyes were closed as he rolled onto me and I had to manhandle him into the position I wanted. Pushing him up and making him rest his hands against the bedroom wall above the headboard. I eventually managed to manoeuvre us both so that his cock and balls were within licking distance. I wrenched some pillows behind my head to give me a better angle and began to slide my tongue up and down his thick shaft and lap at his dangling nuts.

He was still only dimly aware of what was happening and that made it all the more exciting for me. His cock was now fully erect as slipped and slid my lips over him. I craned my head a bit further up and took the head in my mouth. I didn't move a muscle for a few minutes apart from giving his balls an occasional tight grip. Each time I did this the cock in my mouth gave a slight lurch. Gradually Mark gained full consciousness and he began to thrust into my mouth.

He looked down and merely said, 'Fuck'. I gave his balls a firm tweak and started bobbing my lips over the head of his prick.

I leaned back and began to wank him hard and fast.

'Now spunk me, come on spunk me,' I urged him in a low tone. His balls retracted almost immediately and his cock began to quiver. A few moments later he pumped out a huge load as I fondled his balls and stroked him furiously. Most ended up going over my head or onto the pillows but I managed to catch the last few spurts in my mouth and I concentrated on those as I pumped him dry, tipping my tongue into the slit of his delicious dick . My first blowjob and what a party it had been. He rolled over and off me with a sigh.

'Do you always come like that, so quickly?' I asked innocently.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • 2,4,6,8 Never Too Late Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds