• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 09

Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 09

1234

About a week later, Peter was at Brian's apartment that Saturday at 9:00 am. He was on his knees in the living room cleaning the grout between the marble tiles with a toothbrush. He could hear Brian in the other room playing a computer game.

He heard a key in the front door, and then Cindy entered the apartment. She took off her jacket and hung it on a hook. She looked down at Peter with what seemed to him to be a false smile, and said, "Good morning, Peter."

"Good morning, Cindy."

She slipped off her shoes, and stepped into slippers, then walked past Peter into the room where Brian was. Peter was in his cock cage again, and watching her miraculous ass pass him in light trousers, he felt some discomfort. Brian had stopped playing the computer game, and he could hear them talking, but could not make out what they were saying.

Brian and Cindy came into the living room, and Brian said, "Put away your cleaning things, and then come here. Cindy and I want to speak with you."

Peter poured out the water from the basin, and put the basin and the toothbrush with the cleaning things under the sink. He came back into the living room. Cindy and Brian were seated on the sofa. He went over to them, and sunk to his knees humbly in front of them, folding his hands in his lap.

Cindy stared down at him with her Siddhartha eyes, and then looked at Brian. Brian said "Cindy, would you tell him, please?"

Cindy looked at Brian, and pursed her lips in hesitation. She then found her resolve, and fixed a cold and distant gaze upon him. She spoke in her most professional tone. "We are going to send you away for a while. Maybe some months. Brian know a place can help you with your mental problems. You can come back to Beijing when your problems are fixed. We take you there tomorrow morning."

She held his eyes, and waited for his response.

"Cindy, what about our company," he whined.

"Brad can do your job. You remember Brad?" A glimmer of malice entered her cool eyes when she said this, and one lip curled upward almost imperceptibly.

He looked in her eyes pleadingly, but her jaw jutted forward with resolve. "You should say thank you to Brian. He try to help you," she said.

Peter looked down, devastated, trying to let it sink in. "He looked up again, and with pain in his eyes, said "Thank you Master."

"You will stay away until you can look Cindy in the eyes, and say to her honestly 'I don't love you anymore.'"

He looked into Cindy's eyes, and with deep pain in his expression, rejected this possibility with the shaking of his head. She met his eyes with rejection and scorn.

"The other option open to you, is to say that you don't want to be my slave anymore. At this point though, if you do that, Cindy will quit working at your company and find another job."

Shocked, Peter looked up at Cindy for confirmation, and she nodded her head in affirmation, her eyes cold and her jaw jutting forward with resolve.

Peter looked down again, and then back up at them and said, humbly, "Thank you Master. Thank you Cindy."

"You can get changed and go home now. Be here at 9:00 tomorrow morning. You won't need to wear anything under your tracksuit except your pink faggot collar tomorrow morning, and you won't need to pack anything. Park in the car park under my building. You don't need to come up."

"Thank you Master," Peter said. He put the grey tracksuit over his maid's outfit, and went to the door. He opened the door and said "Good bye Master. Good bye Cindy." Brian waved him away with his hand, but Cindy did not look up at him.

Peter arrived in the car park beneath Brian's building at 8:50 the next morning. He waited until 9:15, and then he heard the music of Cindy's happy voice in the bleak, echoing space of the car park. Cindy and Brian approached the car, and Brian gestured for him to get out of the car. Peter got out of the car, and stood facing them. Cindy said "Good morning, Peter." Her smile seemed a little smug, but was mostly neutral, and natural.

"Good morning, Cindy. Good morning, Master."

Brian said, "Take off what you're wearing."

They both stood watching him in silence as he took off his shoes and his grey track suit. Brian indicated for him to put the clothes that he took off on the floor off the car park, and when Peter was naked, he kicked these over toward a wall.

Peter stood in front of them totally naked except for the pink cock cage and the pink faggot collar. His body was white and hairless. He looked around nervously, but there was no one else in the car park. Brian was wearing Bermuda shorts, sandals and a Hawaii shirt. His legs were tanned and hairy, and Peter was vaguely nauseated to see that these were the legs of the man that Cindy lay together with, and made love with. Cindy was wearing red track suit bottoms and a loose pink T-shirt. Even beneath such loose and casual clothes, her voluptuous curves were apparent. She carried a plastic bag in which were snacks and bottles of water.

Brian reached into his pocket, pulled out his key ring, and handed it to Peter. "You can take that off," he said, gesturing at the cock cage. They both watched with curiosity as he undid the padlock, slipped it from the pin, and then separated the sheath from the ring behind his balls and freed himself. He handed Brian back his key chain and held onto the reassembled device.

"I'll drive," Brian said to Peter, "you sit in the back."

Peter got into the back seat, and sat directly behind Brian, who sat in the driver's seat. Cindy sat in the passenger seat. The car was an SUV, and it was easy for Cindy to look at Peter. Even if she only turned to look at Brian, she could see Peter from the corner of her eye; naked, hairless and white, seated behind Brian. The keys were in the ignition and Brian started the car and left the car park.

As soon as he had taken off the cock cage, Peter's cock had begun to stiffen. Now, because of his proximity to Cindy, it was fully erect, and bobbing obscenely in front of him. They were well under way before Cindy glanced back at him. She held his eyes with a reassuring smile for a moment, and then looked down at his cock, and gazed at it for several seconds, before looking back at the road.

"Is he hard?" Brian asked.

"Yes, very hard."

Brian let out a slightly annoyed humph through his nostrils, but said nothing.

"Like dog," Cindy sneered.

They drove awhile in silence through the Beijing traffic. Peter was so horny. He could barely resist jacking off. He let his fingers touch his supersensitive cock a few times, and a tear of pre cum began to ooze out of its eye.

"I was at this place last week to book him in. It's beautiful. After we check Peter in, we can spend the day there before coming back. It's got a beautiful swimming pool, a sauna, massages, a few nice walks up into the hills, and some beautiful gardens. There are horses if you want to go horse riding.

"Don't want horse riding, I'm afraid."

"These are nice horses, nothing to be afraid of."

"Don't want. We could go swimming. But I don't know how."

"I can teach you."

Peter's cock pulsed as though it were set to burst as he pictured Cindy in a bathing suit, her skin slick and shining. He took the head of his cock between two fingers, and squeezed it tentatively. An unbearable intensity of pleasure was welling up inside him, and he held his breath so that he would not let out a moan of pleasure, and be found out.

They were on the highway now, headed out of Beijing. Cindy tore open a package of dried fruit. She proffered the open bag to Brian, and he reached into it and took a few pieces. She turned sideways, and held the open bag out to Peter. She met his eyes with a smile, but then her gaze went down to his stiff cock. "Wo de tianna, hai yo" – my god, still. She looked up into his eyes again with her jaw set forward, and shook the open bag toward him again.

""No, thank you Cindy."

She turned back around, and started snacking on the dried fruit.

"Shen jing bing" -- mental problems -- she muttered to herself.

They were driving through scenic roads now, and Brian and Cindy were watching what was around them. Peter watched her profile. He could see the weighty curve of her breasts under her pink T shirt, and her thighs and knees under the red track pants. Being naked, so near to her, he could not resist, and he began to furtively stroke his cock with two fingers. The swirling of pleasure in his balls, his belly and his soul was near unbearable. Cindy took a bottle of water from the bag and turned to hand it to him, just catching him as he froze under her gaze. She looked down at his cock, sneered, and said "aiyo," and then handed him the water, saying "Here you are."

"Thank you, Cindy," he said.

Cindy opened and handed Brian a bottle of water.

"Was he jerking off?" Brian asked.

"Yes, I think so."

Brian chuckled, and shook his head. "That's why we need to keep him in the cock cage."

"I think so," Cindy laughed.

"I really hope they can help him at this place."

They drove through winding country roads, and then Brian pulled off to a side road, and stopped in front of a gate. There was a security booth beside the gate, manned by a middle aged Chinese man in a very formal guard's uniform, with braids and tassels. Brian got out and went over to speak with the guard. The guard made a phone call. Cindy watched Brian and the guard with curiosity, and then turned around to Peter. She looked in his eyes with sincere concern and asked, "Are you ok?"

"I'm ok, thank you Cindy."

She gave him a brave smile, and continued to study him. His nervousness was showing on his face. She looked down and saw that his cock was only half hard. Brian returned to the car as the gate swung open, humming electrically, and grinding gears.

They drove forward through a tree canopied way. The road was gravel and it grumbled beneath the wheels of the car. Cindy and Brian rolled down their windows, and there was the fresh and clean smell of nature. The left the canopy of leaves and branches, and continued across a long, lush lawn stretching up toward an enormous, grey, European style mansion. On either side of lane, there were men, a few women and people of indeterminate sex tending the lawns and the gardens. They wore tight white shorts, white tennis shoes, and white tennis shirts. Some were bald, and some seemed to be wearing wigs. Around them were a few men, Chinese and foreign, dressed like bouncers, in black trousers and black T-shirts. They seemed to be monitoring the work of the people dressed in white. In the distance, there were a few casually dressed people walking along a path, and a person dressed in white behind them, carrying what seemed to be a picnic basket. Cindy was asking Peter questions in whispered Chinese. She seemed curious and amazed. Peter could not follow what they were saying.

There was a beautiful and kind looking middle aged Chinese women between two men dressed in black at the foot of the stairs leading up to the grand front doors of the mansion. Brian parked the car beside two other parked cars. There were two men dressed in tight white shorts, tennis shirts and shoes washing these cars with buckets, sponges and hoses. Another person dressed in white stood very still with his nose to the wall of the mansion. His shorts were pulled down above his knees, and his ass was glowing red. Cindy whispered to Brian, and giggled nervously. As they got out of the car, none of the people dressed in white even glanced at them, but the men dressed in black stared hard at Peter, sizing him up.

The beautiful middle aged Chinese woman, dressed in a long black dress approached them, flanked by the two men in black. Peter hobbled behind Cindy and Brian across the hot gravel of the drive way in his bare feet. The woman said "Hello, Brian," and shook his hand. She turned to Cindy, smiled charmingly, and said "And you must be Cindy. You are very beautiful."

"Thank you so much. You are beautiful too."

"Thank you. My name is Zhang Xue." She and Cindy shook hands, and then Ms Zhang turned to Peter, and said, "And this must be Peter."

"Hello Ms Zhang," Peter said.

"Peter," she said strictly, but not unkindly, "I was not addressing you. I was addressing Cindy. While you are here, you must not speak unless you are addressed directly. Do you understand?"

Cindy and Brian were staring at him now. There was a glimmer of amusement in Cindy's eye. The men dressed in black, flanking Ms Zhang, glared at him menacingly.

"Yes, Ms Zhang."

"Also, while you are here, you must never look at another person's eyes. When you are with other people, you only look here," and she pointed at her crotch. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ms Zhang," he said as he averted his gaze away from all the eyes upon him, and looked down at Ms Zhang's crotch. He heard Cindy giggle, the music of her voice, but the privilege of looking at her no longer belonged to him. He did not know whether or not Cindy was looking at him, or whether or not she even glanced at him, as Ms Zhang said, "Let's go inside and get the paper work out of the way, and then we can show you two around the place, and you can choose how you want to spend your day. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time while you are here." They walked toward the stairs up to the main doors. Peter was hobbling on the hot gravel, and his eyes were fixed upon Cindy's miraculous ass, so protuberant under her red track pants. His cock, which had shrunk from nerves, began to swell again, but without being allowed to look up, he could not tell if anyone had noticed. He hoped the men dressed in black had not.

Ms Zhang led them into the mansion, and down a hall. It was cooler inside. Peter's cock was semi erect from watching Cindy's ass as he followed them. He heard Ms Zhang comment "His cock is very strong."

Cindy said dismissively "Wo bu zhe dao" -- I don't know.

"I see," said Ms Zhang knowingly.

They entered a beautifully furnished office. The two men in black entered and stood at either side of the door. Ms Zhang took Peter's arm and steered him so that he was standing with his back to the wall. "When you are in attendance in a room, stand with your back to the wall. Shoulders back. . . good. . . hands behind your back."

"Yes Ms Zhang."

"Don't speak unless you are asked a direct question." She squeezed his hard cock, and said, "Very nice."

Please have a seat, she said to Brian and Cindy. They sat down at one side of a huge, carved mahogany desk, and Ms Zhang sat down across from them. Peter heard the rustling of papers, and from his peripheral vision, he saw her hand a sheaf of paper toward Cindy. "He is your slave?" Ms Zhang asked.

"No," Cindy said emphatically, "he's Brian's."

"I'm sorry. I see," Ms Zhang said, passing the papers to Brian instead. "Is he gay?"

"Emphatically," Brian said.

"I see," Ms Zhang said skeptically. "I wonder why he is always watching Cindy?" Without giving them a chance to answer, she continued: "Brian, have you brought in two photos?"

"Yes, I have them here." He put the photos down on the table, and one of the men who had been standing by the door came and took these, and left the room.

Peter could not tell if and when anyone was looking at him. He stood against the wall, with his hands behind his back and his shoulders back, while Brian completed the contract. When Brian put down the pen, Ms Zhang said "Peter, please approach the table."

Peter came forward. He stood beside the table between Cindy and Brian. His cock began to rise again from his proximity to Cindy.

Cindy said "Hai! Again!" and Ms Zhang chuckled softly.

"Peter, please have a look at the contract. This contract states that you have come here willingly to receive training. If you are satisfied with the contract, and you wish to continue on as Brian's slave, please sign in the appropriate place."

Peter scanned the contract. For special talents, it said erotic dancing. For dress style, it said sissy. For sexual orientation, it said gay. Peter did not care what the contract said. He did not want Cindy to leave his business, and he would never look her in the eye and tell her that he didn't love her. He picked up the pen and signed at the appropriate place.

"Go back to the wall," Ms Zhang said, and Peter returned to the place he had stood before he had been called to the table, and reassumed his waiting posture. His hard cock bobbled in front of him.

"The guard will be back with your photos in a few moments. After that, we will take Peter away and begin his training. I will assign two slaves to attend to you, and to show you around. There's a lot to do here, and you are welcome to avail of anything we have. Make yourself at home, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day. Dinner will be served in the main hall at 6:30."

"Thank you so much," Cindy said graciously.

"You're very welcome."

"Yes, thank you," Brian added.

The guard came back with the photos, placed them on the table, and went back to wait at the door. Ms Zhang picked up the photos and walked over to Peter. He was careful to keep his eyes down at the level of her crotch. She showed him the two photos. One was the size of a passport photo, and it had been sealed in a hard, transparent plastic case, that hung from a chain. The other was larger, and had been placed in a frame with a foldable stand. Brian's face grinned out of both photos, with his Clooney eyes. You will keep these photos near you always to remind you of why you are here, and who you belong to. Ms Zhang affixed the small photo to Peter's collar, so that it dangled beside the heart shaped faggot tag. She handed the other, framed photo to Peter, and said, "This one should sit on the locker beside your bed. Now, you can go over and say thank you to your master, before we take you away."

Peter went over to Brian. He stared down at Brian's crotch, so that though he could tell that Cindy was looking up at him, he could not tell from her expression what she felt. "Thank you Master," Peter said humbly.

"You can speak freely now to Brian, if there is anything you would like to say."

"I can never look Cindy in the eye and tell her I don't love her. I am sorry Master, but I just can't do it, but I will be your slave for as long as you will keep me, Master. Please don't ask Cindy to leave my business." Tears were welling up in his eyes, and he spoke the last sentence with a quaver in his voice. He wanted so much to look away from Brian's crotch, his Bermuda shorts and hairy suntanned legs, and into Cindy's Siddhartha eyes, which he could feel were moving over his face like sunlight dancing on water.

"Is that it?"

"Yes Ms Zhang."

The two guards at the door came and took Peter by either arm, and led him out of the room, naked white and hairless, his cock bobbling like a bobble head doll in the back window of a car, and carrying under one arm a framed photo of Brian with his glibly grinning Clooney eyes.

Oh Cindy, please. . .

The two guards led Peter down a hall, around a corner, up a flight of stairs, and down another hall. They led him into a small, windowless bedroom, in which were two very narrow but well made single beds. One of the guards took the framed photo of Brian from Peter, and placed it on the bedside table beside one of the beds. On this bed was a pair of white shorts and a white tennis shirt. Under this bed were white tennis shoes. There was a similarly framed photo on the bedside table of the other bed. "Sit here," said the guard, indicating the bed beside Brian's photo.

The two guards left the room, leaving the door open. There was a chair in the center of the room, facing the space between the two beds. There was a clothes rack, with maid's outfits and other feminine clothes. There was no clock in the room, and he could not tell how much time was passing. There was a security camera looking down into the room from above the door. Peter imagined that Cindy and Brian were enjoying the beautiful day. He winced when he thought that Cindy was probably in a bathing suit now, and that Brian was teaching her to swim. He could not bear to think of this. He thought about Brad joining his company on Monday. Brad was very charming, and no doubt all of the staff would get along with him very well.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds