• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Visit to Mistress S

First Visit to Mistress S

This is story about a beginner experiencing a light session with a mistress. It contains descriptions of anal play and anal sex, so if that sort of thing disturbs you please choose another story to read.

*

He looks again at her pictures. She is stunning. But in this case beauty comes at a rather large cost. She looks a bit like Rita Hayworth but the ad isn't a normal ad for a normal service. This beauty has her own dungeon, she is a mistress.

He is intrigued.

For three days he has returned to the New Zealand Girls website. He has read the details over and over and has stared intently at her pictures.

He is fascinated.

Does he have the strength to dial her number? Is this what he wants? He is vanilla, and he knows it. Paid for sex is all about finding a pretty girl who will open her legs for an acceptable amount of cash. Except for that one time of course, but even then he was the one who had the control. With Mistress S it would be different; he would have to give her the control.

He is nervous.

But he is also bored. And with boredom comes curiosity. Mistress S has a beginner's level. It is a session that is less about physical pain, and more about erotic control. Maybe it is time to try something new? Finally he decides. He breathes deeply and dials the number.

It goes to her message, but there is none. The phone beeps and he waits, then a voice tells him that his message is invalid. He doesn't know it, but the exquisite torture has now begun. He hesitates, and then hits redial quickly before he can change his mind. This time he leaves a message, but forgets to leave his own number. Feeling stupid he rings a third time to leave the number, and he trembles as he puts the phone down. It is done.

He waits.

It has been over an hour, and he is getting concerned. It is late now and he will only be in town tonight. Tomorrow, in reverse alphabetical order, he will travel back to Adelaide from Auckland. Yes, soon he will be back to his home town vanilla normality. Maybe she won't ring, thinking that it would be too late now? He picks up the phone, thinking he should leave a final message, and tell her that any time is OK, but it has to be tonight.

He is totally unprepared when she answers.

It is after midnight when he dials her number for the final time. He tells her he is outside, and her Kiwi accented voice says she is coming to open the door.

He looks around. The area is quite dark, and the door he is looking at is amongst some shops in a semi residential area. Can this really be a dungeon he wonders? He is doubtful, but he has come this far and it is too late to back out now.

The woman who opens the door is obviously the same person from the photos, but she is also different. She wears a long black dress which is cut low enough at the front to display her large breasts. They are neatly framed by her clearly visible deep red bra. She is the same woman as seen in the photos, voluptuous would be the word to use, but the photos were taken with fresh makeup and a fresh hairstyle. The woman who is in front of him now looks... used. Her hair hangs limply and her clothes are creased. His cock rises to attention; it has made its own decision. She looks like sex.

This is Rita Hayworth combined with Morticia Addams, and then sullied in the most erotic way.

They exchange greetings and she directs him down a passage. It looks like a typical office setup, a carpeted floor and walls decorated in neutral colours, with a number of doors leading off to the right. They come to a door at the end of the corridor, and when he goes through it he realizes that he has arrived in her area. One wall is raw stone and the decor is black. His footsteps echo loudly as he walks on, nervously wondering about what is going to happen next.

But it is when he goes through the next door that he gets the real surprise. Her dungeon is huge, big enough to house a full size basketball court. The floor is polished wood, the stone walls are black and there are black curtains covering what he assumes are windows on both sides of the room. There are full length black curtains at the back of the room too. A large alcove in the centre of the rear wall houses a timber platform, and in the middle of the platform is a full size raw timber cross with shackles attached to it. Later she will describe to him how she has just had a couple who are on their honeymoon spend two hours up there with her, but for now he can only imagine how the equipment is used.

At the near end of the big room there is a large single chair looking toward whatever action there may be. Heading toward the cross there are then two flat platforms about the size of a narrow bed. The closest one is lower that the next. A third platform is longer and taller again. It is arranged at a right angle to the others. He looks nervously at it, as the top is covered with the tools of her trade. There are whips of different types, there are cuffs and shackles, there are neat rows of condoms, there are industrial sized containers of lubricant, but his eyes nervously linger on the array of items designed to be inserted.

She stops him near the chair before he can really distinguish the individual items too clearly, and turns him toward her. They have the conversation they need to set the limits of the session. Has he done this before? He hasn't. What does he want? He is not sure, what is available? Has he experienced ass play before? He has. He calms a bit as she is obviously letting him write the script, even though she will be performing the lead role.

He wants an erotic experience, so he elects for mild pain only, and she says she will watch and stop if she sees that it is too much for him. He explains to her that he sometimes cannot maintain his erection, and she smiles and says he is doing fine so far. She is right; he has been hard since he saw her. He pays her the agreed price.

They finish talking and she leads him through one of the rear curtains to a bathroom. He is to shower and go back out to her taking only his towel. She leaves and he quickly undresses and thoroughly washes. He is getting into the situation and he does not want to disappoint his mistress.

He walks back out holding the towel by his side. He does not need to hide. She is sitting on the middle bench, and she looks down at his semi erect cock and smiles. She tells him to stand in front of her. No, closer she says, and then closer again. His cock is almost touching her legs when she has him in the position she wants, and then she takes his towel.

She puts a blindfold on him, and his other senses kick in, trying to compensate.

There is music in the background, dark harsh music. It echoes through the large room. He does not know the band Tool, so he cannot name them, but it suits the mood. He stands there for some time listening, not knowing what to do next. He waits for instruction. He knows she is examining his body and he wonders how she sees it. He knows he is fat these days, but the weight seems to be hard to get rid of. His once almost black hair is now almost white. He knows he has a fair bit of body hair too. What does she think?

She squeezes cold lubricant onto his cock and tells him to play with himself. He complies, and soon it is fully hard again. He wonders what she thinks of it. He knows it is nothing to be embarrassed about, but when she tells him he has a great cock he is relieved. He wants to please her.

She tells him to describe the wildest thing he has ever done sexually, and he hesitates momentarily. Then he tells her about the time he hired a transsexual escort and they did everything that they were equipped to do. But broad descriptions are not enough for her, she wants details. What exactly did they do? What positions did they use?

She asks him if it hurt to be fucked in the ass and he replies yes, but he also describes the orgasm he achieved while being impaled. She is excited by the story; he can hear that in her voice.

Then she fits some sort of long cuffs to his wrists, but does not tie them to anything. It is enough, he feels now that he is owned. There is a rustle of material from in front of him and she takes his hands and put them on her bare tits. They are big and firm and he squeezes gently. Harder she tells him, and he squeezes harder. Play with my nipples she tells him and he finds them and twists them firmly. They seem to be quite small in diameter, but they respond to his attention by rapidly lengthening. He wonders if he will get to suck them, but he lets her direct the action. She is the mistress and he is the slave, he will be happy with what she allows him.

She tells him to use one hand on her tits and the other on himself. She tells him how to stroke his cock, deep long strokes squeezing from the base up to the end. She tells him his cock is very thick, and how she has a small blonde sub that she would love to torture with it. Her sub is very tight, she explains, and the girl would scream as he fucked her.

There is more movement in front of him and his hand is now directed to her pussy. He is told to stroke her clit as he continues to masturbate himself. She wants another story from him, so he describes how a particular Asian sauna works, and the process a man goes through to have sex with the beautiful and exotic girls there. She asks how he chose the girl he had that time. He tells her he wanted a very small girl, and that one of the small ones smiled at him. Again she wants details, and he provides them.

Eventually she tells him to stop; she does not want to come too soon. He stops. He wonders how much time has passed. He feels more naked without his sight than he does without his clothes. Then she ties something around the base of his cock. She does not say why and he does not ask.

She asks if he will fuck himself with a dildo. She wants to watch him fuck himself before she fucks him and then he fucks her she explains. He will try he says nervously. More movement and eventually she turns him around and pushes him gently backwards to the bench she was sitting on. She steers him down until he can feel the object she has prepared touch his ass.

He has played with her tits, and has never seen them, he has played with her pussy and never seen it, and now he will try to insert an object which he has never seen up his ass. He wanted different he muses, and he has certainly got it.

He feels the pain as the well lubricated object presses against his hole, and it is awkward. He cannot see what he is doing and he must half squat above it. It is also slipping on the surface of the bench, and is hard to line up. He tries, but eventually has to give up. It is too sore, and too difficult. She is disappointed, and he feels he has let her down. He wonders how she would punish a real slave that let her down that much.

He tells her more stories and plays with himself again as she masturbates. He hears her breathing get faster and more ragged, and then she moans in climax.

Is he ready to fuck her she asks? She wants to feel that lovely thick cock inside her. He is ready. He has been ready since he saw her. They discuss possible positions as he feels her rolling a condom onto his cock. She has him wipe his greasy hands on the towel and then she pulls him between her legs as she sits on the edge of the bench. He feels her heat as he enters her and smells her well used sex. He wonders briefly how many others have fucked her already tonight. He is obviously not the first, but that just adds to the whole wild and raunchy experience.

They fuck for a while, and she asks him what his wildest fantasy is. He describes the plot of a Literotica story where a straight man is fucked by two transsexuals while getting a massage. Again she is fascinated, and wants details. She asks if they 'spit' the man. They do.

He is having difficulty with the position because he can't see and she turns around and lets him take her doggy style as he continues describing the story. As he grips her hips he can now fuck her more easily. She feels thinner than the dress indicated, but he does not really care. She is warm inside and her pussy fits around his cock well.

He is sad when he realises that he will not come like this, the condom is masking too much of the sensation.

She asks how she can get his come; she wants it before he leaves.

Now she is kneeling in front of him, masturbating him. The condom is gone. She asks if he has been saving his come for her, because his balls feel very full. It has been a few days since he has come, so he says yes.

She has lightly slapped him occasionally over the course of the session, and also briefly dug her nails into his cock and balls. He asks her to do that again. She combines her stroking with light cock and ball torture. That is more like it he thinks.

He then asks her how she would arrange it if he was to come back and fuck her sub, and this time she describes the situation.

The girl would be tied and blindfolded, and her only preparation would be a description of the size of the cock that she would be getting. That description alone would ensure that she was already wet.

He feels her nails digging into his balls as she pulls his cock. He wonders if she has sharp edged nails or if she is using something on her hands. Either way it feels great.

The sub would scream as he entered her roughly, but she would also come within moments.

His legs begin to shake as he feels his orgasm approaching.

He would need to slap the sub too. That is what she likes. He would have to pound his cock into her. It would be a hard and harsh fuck, nothing gentle, romantic or nice about it.

He is near. His whole body is shaking now, and has been for at least a minute. He has never been affected this way by the build up to an orgasm.

He would bury his cock full length into the girl and shout as he came. He would leave her hanging by her restraints and go away before she was unmasked. She would have no idea who had fucked her, or what he looked like, but she would know that she had been well and truly fucked.

He finally sprays his come, and wonders where it goes. Is it on her tits? Is it in her hands? Is it on the towel? He does not need to know, and his orgasm was so intense that he probably couldn't ask anyway.

By the time that she has cleaned him up he has almost stopped shaking. She suddenly removes the blindfold and he blinks as his eyes adjust to the sudden light. She is in front of him, bare to the waist. His hands were right, her tits are great.

He has another shower and dresses, and when he returns to the dungeon she is also dressed. They talk about the experience he has had. They talk about the dungeon and what goes on there. They talk about what he should do if he wants to return and fulfil their fantasy with the sub.

As he walks out into the dark of the night there is nobody around. He gets into his car and heads back to his hotel. He should sleep well, but instead he will be wondering about the future. Will he come back? Will he move to the next level with Mistress S? Will he come back to fuck the sub?

He still hasn't decided, so what do you think he should do?

If he goes back what should Mistress S do to him?

Mistress S will read this, so they both will consider your suggestions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Visit to Mistress S

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds