• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Telepath King Ch. 18

Telepath King Ch. 18

123

Here ya go, another chapter! I hope I'm still bringing it. Enjoy and as usual, its not real, all participants willing or not are over 18.

Chapter Eighteen - New Friends, Slaves

Outside of Melody's house, Anna slid in behind the wheel while I got into the back. She opened her blouse and adjusted her mirror so I could see her tits.

"You gonna drive back to the hotel like that?" I asked her.

"I'd rather you be up here driving so I could suck you're cock, but if I have to, yes!" She said as she pulled her tits out. I smiled to her as she looked back at me. I pulled my cock out even though it was limp.

"Well, I'll stroke my cock for you, give you a nice little show as long as you get us there in one piece." I said. She smiled wickedly at me and turned the motor over.

True to my word, I stroked my cock, keeping myself at bay long enough for Anna to pull around to the back of the hotel, away from the camera's so she could get in the back seat and swallow my cum. When she pulled her face off my cock, She smiled at me.

"That was even better than before!" She said as she wiped her mouth clean of saliva and cum.

"Well, I wanted to show you my appreciation. You've been very good to me so far and as a matter of fact, I would like to offer you a job." I said. I had been thinking about it since she got out of the car at Melody's.

"A job? Why would you do that?" She asked. I smiled.

"Because Anna, you've had a rough go at life. I want you to know that someone cares about you. That you aren't alone." I said. She smiled.

"I haven't heard kind words in a long time. Be careful or I might fall in love with you!" She said as she tucked my cock back in my pants and slowly zipped me up.

"Come back here around ten in the morning. Ask for Mr. Martin at the front desk. They will tell you what room I'm in. Come see me and we will talk more about it," I said with a smile.

"I hope we'll do more than talk!" She said as she patted the front of my pants.

"If you play you're cards right, we will do more than talk, that I can promise you!" I said as I scooted out of the car.

"Ten then. I will be there." She said as she slid back into the drivers seat. I smiled and reached into the window, cupping her breasts, giving them and her nipples a gentle pinch.

"I'll be waiting with my cock out!" I said with a smile before I let her go.

I turned and walked away, going into the rear entrance to the hotel. She was firing the car up as I entered the back door. I slipped up to my room silently and checked in on Michelle. She was still sleeping soundly. I moved her into the second bedroom that the suite came with and fixed the bed up. I made sure there was no trace of a woman in the room, just in case my bartender stayed the night.

A quick shower to clean up and fresh clothes and I was back out the door down to the club. It was starting to wind down so I was able to slide in effortlessly. I made my way to the bar, sitting in the same seat I was in before. It didn't take long for her to notice me.

"Hey baby! You came back!" She said as she came up to me, pouring me a drink from my previously paid for bottle.

"I told you I would darling!" I said as I took the glass from her. She smiled at me and went back to cleaning up the bar. I watched her work and she watched me. We exchanged glances for about an hour until the people started filing out. I waited patiently for her to finish up. She let the others know I was waiting on her and that it was my bottle I was drinking from. Around two a.m. she finally came over to me when everyone else was gone.

"How was you're night Sam?" I asked as she slid onto the barstool next to me.

"It wasn't bad. Better now that you're here!" She said with a smile. She was a fun one. She loved life and loved being a bartender. It reminded her that she wasn't that fucked up!

"Hey, you got a piano in this place?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to play a piano in a bar when there's no one in it, you know like in the movies." I said. She smiled at me and gave out a little chuckle.

"Yeah, there's one over in the main dinning room. We can go over there." She said. She grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the bar but not before I grabbed my bottle of whisky.

In the other room, they were cleaning up, just like in the movies while I tinkered with the piano. I played old favorites from classic movies and some new ones. Sam sat back and listened to me play for about an hour. On the last song I sang, she came over to sit beside me at the piano, listening to me sing an old Bing Crosby song.

"I've never been serenaded like that!" She said. She smiled at me as I looked at her.

"It's been a long time since I've played the piano. I missed playing it." I said as I smiled and leaned towards her, bumping her shoulder gently with mine.

"You're good. It was nice!" She said. I could tell it wasn't what she was hoping for.

"Yeah. But that's not why we're sitting her together is it?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled, her cheeks turning pink. "It's okay Sam. Honesty is always the best policy. You want me just like I want you. That's why I came back down tonight." I said as I slid my arm around her and pulled her to me. She looked up into my eyes, staring into them. I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. Her eyes closed and her lips parted, allowing my tongue to slide in between her soft sensual lips.

We kissed for only a moment, but I could feel that her need was great. I smiled as I pulled away.

"You want to go upstairs with me?" I asked her. She opened her eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask!" She said.

Together, arm in arm, we left the dinner room and walked to the elevators. We made small talk the whole way, laughing and joking about life and things in general. I listened to her talk about how she came to Vegas from Ohio and fell in love with the city and all it's lights. She stayed, worked as a black jack dealer for a while and found that she liked bartending. Took a while to learn it all, but she got it all down pat and had been doing it for the last couple of years.

At the young age of twenty eight, she had done her partying, had her share of one night stands with hot guys, rich guys, all kinds of guys but was satisfied with not having a relationship with any of them.

Outside my door, I turned to her and smiled.

"Last chance to walk away." I said with a smile. She smiled back.

"Not a chance!" She said as she grabbed hold of my arm. I smiled and dropped the card key into the reader and opened the door.

Inside the room, I poured a drink for me and one for her. With the lights down and the music up I went to her. We danced slowly in the middle of the living room area, slowly touching and feeling each others bodies. I'd cum twice in the last three hours, I needed a little recoup time. She was a good dancer though she wouldn't have admitted it. She knew when to touch and how to move her body in just the right way to get me excited, but enough to keep me at bay. She was a tease and I could tell that breaking her was gonna be fun.

"So, how long will you be staying?" She asked me. I smiled as she lightly touched my face with her fingers.

"I don't know. Until the money runs out or until I find somewhere else to go." I said as I slid my hands up from her waist to her breasts, barely getting my fingers on them before she danced away. I smiled.

"Rumor is that you're already banging Michelle. Is that true?" She asked. I smiled.

"Is there some kind of pool on it or something?" I teased back.

"This is Vegas!" She replied as she danced back to me. I smiled.

"How much do you have in it?"

"None. I don't play those kind of games." She said as she shimmied down my front and then stood up, completely bent over with her ass right on my crotch. I grabbed her hips and held her there, grinding my cock into the crevice her ass cheeks made. She moaned out.

"Would it matter if I was?" I asked. She turned her head back to me, still bent over and rubbing her ass up and down on my crotch.

"No, but I have to warn you, she's being investigated for cheating men out of their money. Several big winners have ended up leaving broke and they don't know where their money went. They swear they gambled it, but there's no proof of it on video." She said. I slid my hands up her sides, pulling her up to me with my hands on her tits.

"Don't worry about that. She wont get my money. She may get my big cock, but not my money!" I said as I squeezed her tits, pulling her back to me.

"That feels so nice!" She said. She liked it rough it seems. I tested the waters and grabbed the front of her shirt, ripping it open and off her body. She turned to me, lust filling her eyes. "Oh baby!" She said as she turned to me, showing me her heavy titties.

"You like that? You like it rough?" I asked her. She smiled wickedly, placing her finger between her teeth as she danced more, shaking her tits at me. I reached for her but she danced out of my way. She was gonna play hard to get until I got her then she was gonna be my submissive little slut.

"Yes, I like it rough. I like being controlled and treated like a whore." She said as she turned away from me, shaking her ass in her tight pants.

"Well I guess when I catch you, a little spanking might be in order for all the teasing you're doing to me!" I said with an equally wicked smile as she turned back to me.

"Am I teasing you baby? I'm sorry! Let me make it up to you!" She said as she dropped to her knees and crawled to me, her tits shaking with each move she made .

"That's right, crawl to me bitch! Come get you're spanking!" I said to her as she dropped down to her hands and crawled real sexy like towards me, shaking her ass and making sure I could see her tits swinging back and forth.

When Sam reached me, she crawled up my legs until her face was right at my crotch. She looked at the bulge in my pants and then looked up at me.

"My my! Are we a little excited?" She asked as she unbuttoned my pants and opened the fly, letting my cock free to spring out and slap her in the face. She squealed as my flesh monster hit her cheek.

"Always baby!" I said as I looked down at her with a smile on my face and lust in my eyes.

"Did you fuck the girl from the bar earlier?" She asked as she smelled my cock.

"Does it matter?" I asked. She licked my cock from base to tip.

"It would have been nice to have tasted some of her pussy juice on here." She said as she held my cock before her eyes. I smiled.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? That's so dirty!" I said. She looked up at me and smiled a naughty smile.

"I'd love to taste another woman's pussy on your cock right now!" She said. I smiled.

"How about another woman right now?" I said. She looked up at me.

"You want to watch me going down on another woman?" She asked as she stopped licking my cock and looked up at me.

"Do you want to go down on another woman? I mean we can do this, just you and I, or we can add another." I said. She smiled.

"I want you to make me. Make me eat another cunt while you fuck me from behind." She said, her eyes glazing over with lust as she thought about being forced to eat pussy. I smiled and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up to me.

"This is Vegas baby! If you could eat any snatch, who's would it be?" I asked her as I grabbed her nipples and pinched them, pulling them out tightly, stretching her tits out.

"Oh fuck!" She said as her pussy started to get wet.

"WHO?" I demanded. She looked up at me, a dirty smile on her face.

"Michelle." She said. One word and I smiled. I let go of her nipples, letting them snap back into place. She moaned as the feeling came back into them, rubbing the hard dark red nubs. I reached down and grabbed the front of her pants, undoing the button and pulling the zipper down, adding pressure when it came to the bottom. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"If I give you Michelle, what will you give me?" I asked her. She looked up at me and instantly, her eyes cleared, focus returning.

"Me. Completely." She said. I smiled.

"You'll be my bitch. My whore. My personal cum receptacle. You'll make yourself available to me whenever and wherever I say. You'll dress slutty when we are together and you'll do everything I say. Do you understand me?" I asked as I slapped her tit, making it shake. She looked up into my eyes, the lusty glaze returning.

"Give me her and I'll give you me, for anything you want and in any way you want." She said. I smiled and turned her away from me.

"Take off the rest of you're clothes." I said as I stepped back and watched her peel her pants down her thighs, bending at the waist to show me her ass as she bent over. I reached out and slapped her ass, watching the flesh of her cheeks shake. She pushed the pants completely off her legs, stepping out of them before standing to face me. I slapped her tit again and then her face. She looked at me, sucking air in as the sting of the slap heightened her excitement.

"Where is she?" She asked. I looked into her thoughts. The possibility of having the hottest employee in the hotel was a huge thing for her. Not only did the men lust after her, some of the women as well, even the ones like Sam that weren't lesbians. I smiled.

"Strip me." I said. She came to me, looking me in the eyes as she pushed my pants down. Kneeling to push them down my legs, taking my cock in her mouth as she pushed. I grabbed her by the head and forced my cock deep in her mouth until she gagged and then I pushed harder, forcing the head into her throat. When I pulled out, she sucked air in and groaned.

"I want her!" She said, begging me.

"You'll get her when I say you can have her!" I said as I pushed my cock back in her mouth. She pulled my pants completely off as I forced my cock inside her throat. Again, she gagged, coughing around the shaft of my steel flesh rod. "Suck it bitch! Is that the best you can do?" I asked as I pulled out and slapped her in the face.

"Fuck you! Give her to me!" She begged. I shoved my cock back in her mouth.

Sam gagged around my cock, relaxing her throat to take as much as she could before I let her go again, watching eight inches of my thick meat slide back out of her mouth. She sucked in air, refilling her lungs.

"FUCK YOU! GIVE HER TO ME!" She screamed. I smiled and grabbed her by the hair and dragger her across the carpet to the spare bedroom. I opened the door and threw her inside.

"There she is bitch. When you're done, come back and finish the job you started!" I said and kicked her in the side, pushing her into the room. She looked up at me from the floor with a big smile on her face. I started to walk away, leaving her inside the room. She stopped me.

"Tom!" She said. I stopped and turned. She crawled back out of the room, crawling to me like she did earlier. When she reached me, she kissed the head of my cock before sliding it completely down her throat and holding it there as she squeezed my ass cheeks, using them to hold her there. When she pulled off, she looked up at me, a string of saliva still connecting her lips to my cock. She smiled and sucked the saliva back into her mouth.

"What bitch?" I asked.

"Thank you!" She said as she smiled up at me, She licked the head of my cock and kissed it once more. "After this, I'm yours. I promise." She said. I reached my hands out and when she took them, I pulled her up to me. She slid her tits up my body, rubbing them against my cock and then my abdomen.

"Sam, take you're time. I'm gonna call a friend, have her come over and keep me company while you're in there." I said sweetly to her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, placing her lips on mine and kissed me passionately.

"You don't know what this means! She's the ice queen, no one can get near her. I don't know how you did, but thank you for giving her to me, even if only for the night." She said as she kissed me gently.

"It's okay baby. You can have her anytime you want. As long as I'm here, you just come up here when you get off work and she'll be laying naked for you." I said with a smile. She grinned up at me.

"You're so awesome! I think I love you!" She said before giving my pecker a final squeeze and stroke before running off to the sleeping Michelle.

I went into the bedroom and picked up my cell phone. I thought about Mandy for a moment and I wondered what they were all doing. I searched out and picked up her mental string. She was sitting in my room, on my bed even at this late hour. Wondering what happened, where it all got confused. Too many women, she felt she couldn't compete with them all. She was in pain, her heart was breaking. I spoke to her.

"Mandy, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Tom? Where are you?" She asked in a frantic tone.

"It doesn't matter. I just wanted to know if you were okay." I said to her. I tried not to let my emotions show in my words, but I failed at it.

"I miss you. I'm so sorry!" She said as she started to cry.

"Don't cry baby. I'm sorry too." I said, trying to help relieve her pain and anguish.

"When are you coming home?" She asked. I didn't know if I wanted to go back.

"I don't know. I don't know if I will ever go back there." I said. She started to cry again.

"We need you." She said, images of Lisa and Andie popped into her head. I smiled. At least they still loved me.

"How are things?" I asked. She stifled a sob.

"Crazy. Teresa's gone on a tirade. Blaming Juliet for failing her. You're Irish girls have left, gone back to Ireland I guess. Sophia shipped out most of the girls, there's only four or five left. It's just crazy here. Andie is trying to maintain some sort of peace. Me and Lisa just stay in our rooms." She said. I could sense her pain, pain for her and for Lisa and the remaining girls, even for Sophia. That shocked me.

"How's Jennifer?" I asked. She sighed.

"She went back to work. They gave her the capture of Gary and Nathan. So, he's now out of the picture and you're meeting wont take place. Khan and Teddy are still here, faithful protectors in your absence. Beside's Teddy so in love with Andie, he wouldn't leave under the threat of death!" She said with a hint of amusement in her tone.

"I'm sorry I left like I did. I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone. I just had to get out of there, I was so blind to what was going on by people I trusted, I just had to leave." I said. It felt good to say it, to say it to her, to talk to her.

"I know. We are okay for now. We miss you. I miss you." She said, I could hear it in her voice. I missed them to, but I couldn't go back yet.

"I miss you too baby. Don't tell anyone other than Lisa that you talked to me. I will be in touch soon. I love you." I said before I broke the connection. With that off my mind, I concentrated on what was important, getting fucked!

I dialed the number on the business card.

"Hello?"

"Anna, can you come and see me? There's something I wanted to talk to you about." I said. I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"I'm on my way!" She said and hung up.

Twenty agonizing minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I went to it and was surprised to see Anna standing there dressed sexily. I know she had to have gone home and taken a shower. She must have put the clothes in the truck of the car or something.

"Hello handsome!" She said as I opened the door. I smiled at her.

"Hello doll baby! Come on in!" I said, holding the door open for her. She stepped in, her hand grabbing my cock along the way.

"I see you're ready to go!" She said with a smile. She went to undo her top before I stopped her.

"No, not yet. I wanted to talk first." I said. She looked at me, a slight frown on her face.

"What's up?" She asked as she followed me into the living room to the couches.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Telepath King Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 263 milliseconds