• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Camping Trip

The Camping Trip

As we do every Labor Day weekend, we headed north for a camping and canoeing trip with a group of friends. This year, however, we decided to go up a day early, as we had the time off work, and we thought it would be nice to relax a bit, alone, before everyone else showed up. We arrived at the campground Thursday afternoon and checked in to our regular campsite, which seemed huge with just our little tent, grill, and sun canopy set up. We took to arranging the rest of the campsite, moving picnic tables and making sure there was plenty of firewood for at least that evening and the next day -- until the rest of our rather large, and often unruly, group arrived. For the rest of the afternoon, we sat near the river, chatting, relaxing and having a few beers before making and enjoying a great steak dinner.

After dinner, we stowed the rest of our food and stoked the fire before deciding to take a walk around the fairly empty campground as the sun was setting. We each grabbed a couple beers before setting out, and we slowly strolled around the camp roads, sipping our beers and talking about nothing -- just enjoying the time alone together.

As it tends to happen, our conversation once again turned sexual, playfully flirting with each other and making subtle (and sometimes not-so-subtle) innuendos and crude jokes, at which we'd both laugh, loudly. We had been drinking fairly solidly for over 4 hours at this point and after we'd walked for a bit, I started to realize that we were both a bit buzzed. Our conversations became increasingly sexual, with me talking about some of my fantasies and joking with you about some of the guys sitting around a few of the campfires we passed.

You laughed, politely, and told me not to get my hopes up, as you grabbed my hand and pulled me in to a passionate kiss in the middle of the road. We continued on, hand-in-hand, still enjoying jokes and drinks -- just enjoying being together.

As we rounded the next bend in the road, we could hear before we saw, a few guys at the next campsite. When we neared their site, we could see they were up around one of the picnic tables playing beer pong. You had let go of my hand to light a smoke, when the first guy noticed us walking by. He whistled at you, and who could blame him? You looked amazing in your short, tight, jean shorts and form-fitting, bra-less, tank top. The next guy calls out for us to come over, and we quickly exchange a glance, then, both of us shrugging at each other, stroll over to their table.

The beer pong game was almost finished when we arrived, and the dominating team quickly sunk two shots in the remaining cups to finish the game. As there were an odd number of guys, one of them asks if you want to be his partner and take on the "champs." You look to me, and I shrug, so you accept, and the guys start lying out and filling the cups. "Ladies first" you're told as your partner hands you a ping-pong ball. Your first shot misses, as does your partner's, with both your opponents sinking their shots. You and your partner each grab a cup and "cheers" then quickly down your shots of beer. At this point, you realize you're beer is empty, and I offer you our last full bottle, telling you I'm going to run back to our site to grab some more. You realize that our site is across the campground and that I'm probably doing this to allow you to flirt with these guys while I'm gone. I ask if you want to come with me, or if there's anything else I should bring back. You tell me you're fine, and ask that I'm not gone all night -- to hurry back. I kiss you softly, but passionately, and wander off into the dark.

Almost immediately after I'm out of sight, the guys become quite flirtatious with you, with sexual comments from your opponents and the two defeated spectators and "accidental" brushes of your skin by your partner as he reaches for ping-pong balls, or beers. You slowly begin to realize that you're really enjoying all the attention from these guys and you can feel yourself becoming aroused. You wonder if they can see your nipples getting hard through your thin tank top. You regret wearing that, now -- you'd thought to dress semi-provocatively for me, not expecting to be around anyone else, much less alone with 5 obviously horny guys. At this point, you really start to look at the 5 guys around you, starting with your partner, as he, again, "accidentally" rubs against you reaching for a ball. He's not un-attractive, you decide. 5'10", maybe 190# with sandy brown, businesslike hair. He's not particularly handsome or attractive, either, though. Next, you look at the two guys who lost as we walked up. Neither is very good looking, and one is rather overweight. On top of that, they also seem to be the crudest of the group, with not-so-subtle comments and sometimes downright rude remarks. You then study your opponents. One is just over 6' and muscular, which you can see as he hasn't had a shirt on since we arrived, with dark, curly hair and the other is a few inches shorter, and not as muscular, but fit-looking, with shoulder-length brown hair.

The "champs" had made quick work of your game, which resulted in you downing another two beers quite quickly, in addition to the beer I'd left with you, which you realize is almost gone, as well. The guys pause their beer pong for a bit and you all take up seats around the fire -- well, almost all of you, as there are only 5 chairs and now there are 6 of you. The last man standing, shirtless-guy, stokes the fire, then disappears into his tent, returning with jeans and a t-shirt on. He comments that he noticed it's getting rather chilly out, while looking at you and winking. You're confused for a second, then look down and realize he's referring to your obviously hard nipples, accentuated even more so by the shadows from the fire. You chuckle, and nod your agreement, although you're wondering if it's really the cold, or your arousal that's got you "standing at attention."

The guys offer you another beer while you're waiting, which you gladly accept, and the flirting continues. The guys sitting on each side of you (your beer pong partner, and shorter of your opponents) have moved their chairs right next to you, using moves they believed to be subtle, but almost made you laugh aloud. Now that they were so close, it seemed they were touching you with almost every comment they made -- a hand brushing your arm, resting momentarily on your leg, tucking your hair behind your ear... anything to touch you, and you are loving the attention!

Unbeknownst to you, I had run all the way back to our campsite and sprinted back with several beers wrapped in a couple towels, in a backpack (to quiet the bottles as I ran and keep them from breaking) and I was standing in the shadows in one of the empty neighboring campsites, just getting situated close enough to see and hear, yet out of site, when your new friend made the comment about your nipples. I realized that I could actually see them protruding from where I stood, and I could only imagine how wet you were, as I could see you letting these guys touch you, and realizing that you weren't trying to make them stop, at all, and might actually been encouraging them by slightly parting your legs when a hand touched your thigh, or leaning in when one of them brushed your arm, but I knew there was no way you had any intention of taking on 5 guys, at once -- especially not really unattractive two.

At that point, you asked how far this site was from the bathrooms, as you were going to have to go, soon. Your partner quickly informed you that they were fairly close to the main bathrooms -- not the outhouses -- and that it was just a short walk through the woods. The trail would lead you right there. The guy that had been shirtless jokes that they just go down by the river, and laughs, but his partner shakes his head and offers to walk you there, at which point YOUR partner says he's headed there, anyhow -- he'll walk you there. I quietly slipped out of my hiding spot and into the darkness of the woods next to the trail, waiting for you, and curious to see what, if anything, would happen.

You and your two escorts depart the campsite and move down the trail with was fairly well lit by the full moon, so I could see you three, but I was well hidden in the darkness of the wood. As you were walking, the guys fell in step with you on each side, again making contact whenever possible. At one point, you make a joke about your former opponent, and he grabs you, turning you toward him, and tickling you for a few seconds, drawing you in close. You laugh, loudly, and when he stops, you find your hands are on his shoulders from trying to push him away, and his are on your hips, with your faces mere inches apart. There's a still silence as you both stand there staring into each others eyes. You can feel his breath on your lips, and he suddenly kisses you. Hard and passionately, his tongue darting in and out of your mouth. His hand finding your ass and grabbing it, hard, pressing your body into his. You break away and stumble back, falling into his friend's arms. He holds you up and jokes about his buddy's luck, mumbling something about being left out. Looking up at him over your shoulder, you reach out and kiss him, as well, quickly and softly, then pull away with the comment "I really need to go to the bathroom."

I shadow the three of you until you make the clearing, then I wait, watching you cross through the lighted area, remaining in the shadows as the three of you round the building to the bathrooms. As soon as you were out of site, I raced across the clearing, myself, to the far-side of the building, again hiding in the shadows when my phone goes off -- with a text message from you:

"At the bathrooms with two of those guys. There are showers on the other side of the bathrooms. Should I be naughty?"

I text you back: "You can do whatever you want -- you know I'd love you to! I have towels in my bag, and I'll meet you at the showers when you're done if you do -- just make sure they leave when they're done and I'll cum join you in the shower!"

You smile reading my text. While your going to the bathroom, you realize your panties are absolutely soaked from how turned on you are, so you take them off and shove them in your pocket, feeling more and more like the slut you're planning to be.

As you step out of the bathroom both guys are standing there, waiting for you. They immediately drop in on each side of you as you walk around the building. I can see you walk up to the first door -- the largest shower and pull on the door looking back at the two guys. You smile, mischievously, and slip inside. They stand outside for a minute, looking at each other, until you open the door again and beckon them inside. They immediately follow you in. Once they're inside, you lock the door, and turn to them, asking if they're up to finishing what they started on the trail. It takes your opponent half a heartbeat to step forward into you, pushing you against the door, grabbing your hair and kissing you, passionately. He roughly paws your breasts with his free hand while is friend stands there, unsure of what he should be doing. You push the first guy off you and gently pull his friend to you, kissing him and rubbing your hands across his chest. While you're doing that, the first guy moves around behind you and lifts your shirt up towards your head. You pull away from the kiss and lift your arms, allowing him to pull your shirt all the way off.

His friend stares at your chest as you smile and kneel down, unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down with his underwear. Both guys quickly disrobe, standing there in front of you, naked, with glistening hard-ons. The first guy is about 7" long and cut, the second is only about 6" but VERY thick. You smile and lean forward taking both cocks hand and begin alternating sucking on first one, then the other cock. The first guy leans his head back and moans while the second guy reaches down and caresses your breasts as you alternate stroking and sucking.

You stand up, dropping your shorts, and both guys smile realizing you're not wearing underwear. The first guy immediately slides two fingers deep into your sopping pussy so you reach over and start stroking the other guy's hard cock, leaning over to take it back into your mouth. As the first guy continues fingering you, you whimper and he moves down and roughly laps at your clit, now inserting a third finger into you and commenting on how wet you are.

Bending over, you pull his cock up behind you, sliding him deep within you while bending over to take his friend into your mouth. The shower is just wide enough for them to both be up against the walls, with you gyrating between them. The first guy starts fucking you hard and fast with quick, short thrusts and you can feel all seven inches deep in your pussy. As he slams into you, he's pushing your forward, onto his friend's cock, pushing it deep into your throat. He's so thick you almost gag, several times, finally pulling your mouth off his cock, and stroking him, as your body shudders with its first orgasm.

You tell the second guy to sit down, then straddle him, with your back to his chest, slowly lowering yourself onto his thick, rock hard cock and riding him to abandon. You pull the other guy to your mouth and you start licking and sucking his dick, tasting yourself on him and thinking about how slutty you're being. That turns you on, even more, and you quickly cum, again, slamming all the way down on the guy below you, your thighs gripping his as you hold him deep within you until your orgasm subsides.

Leaning back onto his chest, you slowly begin to rock up and down on his cock while the first guy first rubs your clit with his fingers, while licking and biting your nipples. You grab his hair with both hands and move his mouth down to your pussy, where he starts licking and nibbling at your engorged clit, sending you over the edge, once again. Grabbing his hair, you pull him up to kiss you as you very slowly rock back and forth on the cock inside you.

As he's kissing you, you reach down and start stroking his cock again, then slowly guide it to your already full, wet pussy. Lining the tip of his cock up with your pussy, you guide him into you, feeling him slide into you, filling you up and stretching your tight pussy. As he fully enters you, you immediately orgasm, again, your whole body shaking as you wrap your legs around the guy on top of you and drive your pussy down on the cock below you, pulling them both inside you as deep as you can. Your nails claw into the first guy's back as they both sit inside you.

As your orgasm passes, they start fucking you, awkwardly, at first, until they find a good rhythm, then quickly alternating thrusts, one going in as the other is pulling out. You moan for them to fuck you harder, and they gladly oblige, until you can feel one of the cocks getting harder and larger, but you're not sure which one. Suddenly, the guy underneath you moans and you feel him cumming and cumming inside you. This sends the guy on top of you over the edge and he starts grunting, slamming into you hard a few more times before pulling out and shooting all over your breasts, with a few streams hitting your lips and cheek. As he finishes, he collapses on the ground against the far wall and you gently roll off the cock still trapped in your saturated pussy.

As they recover, you tell them you're going to take a shower, and that they should head back to their campsite -- you can find your way home from here. They quickly dress and awkwardly kiss you goodbye as they take their leave. After catching your breath, you reach over for your phone to text me that they are gone, not realizing I watched them walk across the clearing and as soon as they were out of sight I headed for the shower. I opened the door, slipped inside and locked the door behind me as my phone received the message.

Finding you lying on the ground, with cum all over your breasts and face, and ample amounts of cum running out of your gaping pussy, my already hard cock was instantly harder. You smile up at me as I quickly disrobe and lean over you, kissing you passionately while softly stroking your body. You feel electric, with every touch of mine causing you to shudder.

I ask you if you've been bad, and you just grin, responding, "maybe a little."

"Tell me everything!" I command while caressing you.

You begin to recount the events of the night as I lightly rub the cum into your breasts, bringing my fingers up for you to lick between sentences. I slip two fingers into you, then three and four as you tell me what you've done with these two guys. Bringing my fingers to your mouth, you suck off his cum and your juices as I move down and start licking your clit. You continue telling me about your adventure in between moans as I lick you to another orgasm, then flip you over and fuck you hard from behind until you cum again.

You collapse onto your back and I climb on top of you, thrusting in and out as you play with my nipples until I explode inside of you, filling you with yet another load of cum. As we lay there, holding each other, I tell ask you if you had fun, and tell you how much I love you. You assure me that you certainly did, and that you love me, too.

As we got dressed, you grabbed my t-shirt and stuffed your shorts and shirt into the backpack, telling me with a wicked smile that you still wanted to feel slutty and was all you were going to wear back. So off we went, me wearing cargo shorts and a backpack -- you just my t-shirt, which wetly stuck to your chest in several places and with cum still running down your legs.

We never did learn their names, either, and as we walked back to our tent, along a route that was well away from their camp, we giggled like school kids, holding hands and stopping to make out, several times, with you telling me, again, about the parts you enjoyed the most. You could see my hard-on through my shorts, and reached in, stroking me as we walked down the darkened trail in the woods. I pulled you off the trail a little ways and bent you over, lifting your shirt to expose your well-used pussy. You grabbed onto the tree in front of you as I entered you from behind and started fucking you hard right there.

As we are fucking, you hear someone coming down the trail, and can only hope that we're far enough off the path that the people won't see us. We are -- they pass by without noticing us fucking away less than 30 feet from them, and that sends you and me over the edge, and we cum together, hard. I pull out and do up my shorts and you just drop your t-shirt/dress back down and comment that my cum is leaking out of you, again, and joke that I'll have to "clean you up" when we get back to the tent...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Camping Trip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1111 milliseconds