• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Control Game

Control Game

12

Warm, hot, humid air. That's what stood out on this day, along with the incredible views from the 5th story balcony overlooking an incredible beach side resort in Naples. He awoke next to an incredibly sexy girl, and in a flash, his night came back to him.

It started at 7 pm. She had a shot of Patron, which intrigued him, as tequila, particularly straight, was hard to get down. He wondered what other surprises she had in store for him. She was dressed in a skin tight dark blue minidress. She wore stiletto heals, and had dark tights that wrapped her tight, long legs. Her hair was up, and that only brought more attention to the dirty strawberry blond color contrasted against her light blond eyebrows. She was stunning, and John noticed the attention that her contradiction would garner from men and women alike. They sat down at the bar and the bar tender came along and asked her for her order. "a shot of Patron for me, and he will have a pink fruity drink." The bartender did a double take, looking at her eyebrows and then her hair and then her eyebrows again. John laughed, because he knew the answer to their question. In fact, it was not long after the chance meeting at the coffee shop when he found out what her dominate hair color was. She was stunning, and Naples was turning out to be a great, hot, confusing, frustrating, and pleasurable getaway.

The had met 2 months earlier at a coffee shop. The shop was hopping, as it was cold and snowing outside. He ordered his normal- black, no milk, one sugar. He wanted to delay his departure home, as it was snowing heavily, and he wanted to warm up for a while. There were no tables available, so he found a place to stand next to a magazine rack.

That's when he noticed her. She was sitting alone in a booth, and she was reading Cosmopolitan. He noticed her pouty lips first, which took him to her incredible eyes. She was stunning, in a devastating way. Her dark strawberry blond hair along with her almost white blond eyebrows created an instant contradiction, and now he was more than looking for a place to sit down. He moved towards her and arrived at her booth somewhat awkwardly. "Hi, I am John, and I need a favor" he said. She looked up, thinking what could this guy possibly want? She replied, "I'm not the girl for you. Besides that, what could you possibly give me in return for your favor?" She was feisty, and he felt the allure of her sexual prowess. "I do not know, but I would like the chance to find out. All I want is to sit down and drink my coffee. Your company is a bonus I suppose."

Puzzled, she agreed, but she did say he would have to figure out how to repay the favor. Little did she know how he would repay the kindness.

The talk soon turned friendlier, and besides the normal banter that goes along with first time discussions, she asked John if he had ever been to Naples. "No, I have not, why do you ask?" She replied, "well, according to Cosmo, one of the hot spots to get away from the cold here in Chicago is Naples. I have never been, but it would be nice I suppose."

It was exactly three weeks after the coffee and snow. She called and asked if she could come over to pick up her gloves she left in his car. He had given her a ride home after their coffee, and in the awkwardness of a hand shake, she left them behind. He asked her if she would like to get coffee again, she said "sure, give me your card and I will call you." He laughed, and she asked him what was so funny? John replied, "Great meeting you, don't forget that you will loose my card in your kitchen trash if you should ever think of calling me."

Three long weeks of bad weather and boring work. He had been on a few dates with two different girls he had met, but nothing serious. So, when his phone rang, he was cautious as he really did not want to go out with someone that he did not connect with. He did not recognize the number on the phone, which made him curious enough to answer instead of sending it to voice mail. "Hi John, you will be happy to hear I found your card in my trash can today." John laughed and said "It has been three weeks, you must not collect much trash, or your kitchen must be a mess." Krista replied, "Don't be a smart ass, I kept your card safely in my purse." John asked "So, to what do I owe this honor? I thought we were square after I gave you a ride home?" "Maybe so" Krista said, "but I left my gloves in your car." "Yea, I noticed, and I thought you were leaving yourself a reason to call me. However, I gave up hope two weeks ago." John said. "Can I come by and pick them up?" Krista asked. "Sure" John said.

He heard a knock at the door. When he opened it Krista stood there in a long, black raincoat. It was cold and windy outside, and her attire was fitting. "So, you got my gloves?" Krista asked. "Yea, come on in, you want a cup of coffee?" as he hurriedly turned and led her through the door. John heard what he thought was a towel falling on the ground. The door closed, and he turned around.

Krista stood naked, with the exception of her FM pumps. Her body was an incredible shade of bronze, and her eyes were seductively looking at John. "Yes John, I am a true blond, and as you can clearly see, it really doesn't matter, as I wax everything off. What do you think? Do you still wonder if I am a true blonde? I know that you wanted to know. I watched your eyes the moment you asked if you could sit at my booth. You looked at my hair, then my eyes, then my crotch. Imagine that John, you did not even look at my breasts, which as you can see, are quite nice I am told." John was looking for the words to say. What should he do?

His first thought was to grab her and kiss her deeply. He grabbed her neck and back, pulled her in, and began kissing her softly on the nape of her neck. He sucked on her pouty lip, and moved seamlessly from her earlobes, to her neck, and to her lips. She started to press into his body, and he could feel her tits rub through his shirt as she ground her bare pussy into the top of his thigh. She was hot and wet, and his pants were damp where her pussy rubbed. He reached down, unbuckled his pants, and dropped everything including his boxers to the floor. She had already ripped his shirt off, and she was biting him softly on his shoulders when he would pull her body down onto his thigh. She would let out an occasional whimper, and she was asking him to make love to her.

He carried her to his bedroom. He fell with her onto his bed, and by this time he had an aching hard on that was the biggest she had ever seen. "How do you plan on putting that thing in me?" Krista asked sheepishly. "How big is it John?" "Don't worry, I have used it before, and I know you will love all of it!"

He started out at a spot on the inside of her thigh next to her knee. He kissed and sucked her skin as he moved slowly towards her pussy. Her breathing deepened as he got closer, and she would moan louder the closer he got to her pussy. She was wet, and she rubbed her clit in anticipation. He skipped over her clit, but not before licking everywhere but her clit. John knew exactly what he was doing. He repeated this on her other leg. His tongue probed her pussy and he licked her to just below her clit. It was driving her absolutely insane. She felt incredibly light, almost floating, and almost like anything was possible. Her mind closed everything out except her immense feelings of anticipation and pleasure. "Why couldn't he just fuck her now?" she wondered. She was undulating and arching her back. She would try to pull him into her but he would move to any spot but her clit. He wanted to own her orgasm, and he wanted to give her the most incredible experience she had ever known.

He slid two fingers into her tight,hot, dripping pussy. She arched her back and moaned as he deftly found her gspot. He immediately started to stimulate her in a way she had never experienced before. He moved his mouth over her pussy and what he did next took her to levels of pleasure she never expected. He slowly and methodically started to lick her clit as he massaged her gspot. She had a sensation of having to pee, and she started to moan louder. She arched her back and clenched on his fingers in an effort to delay peeing. "John, I need to pee. I am so sorry, this has never happened to me." "Relax Krista, and try to focus only on the pleasure my fingers are bringing you. You will not pee, but if you focus on my fingers, you will have the most incredible feeling you have ever experienced." John said. She did, and she started to feel waves of warmth and pleasure flow throughout her body. She started to have the most incredible, shocking, intense, orgasm of her life.

She saw both of them on the bed, from above. She was having an out of body experience. He was working her pussy with his strong hand while sucking and licking her clit. Warmth came in waves over her body, and her body writhed in lustful, hot, explosive contractions that culminated in her forcing his fingers out of her pussy while at the same time squirting and contacting with her entire body, from the tip of her head to the tips of her toes. Every nerve and synapse was firing in pleasure, and suddenly she could not hear anything even though she felt like she was screaming. She was gasping for air, going for tens of seconds in-between each breath. This went on for what seemed like eternity, and just when she felt like she was returning back to control, he would plunge his fingers in again while at the same time sucking and licking her clit until she would reach an even more intense whole body orgasm. After five times, John stopped, and told Krista she was ready for his cock.

John was a full, legitimate 9" long and 7" in diameter. He was huge, and handled properly, he was an incredible lover. He scooped Krista's trembling body. She was quivering, and her body was shaking uncontrollably. She tried to talk,but she was still having a hard time catching her breath. She felt spent, like she had run a marathon at a sprinter's pace. Her body was still contracting, particularly her pussy. She was shivering, but hot and sweating at the same time. And, she was wet.

Her eyes were rolling back into her head, and she still was letting out the occasional scream. He positioned her body squarely on the bed, lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and placed the huge head of his cock in the entrance of her pussy. Krista had been around the block a few times, but this cock, this man, was different than anyone she had ever been with.

In one hard, strong, purposeful move, John pushed 7" of the 9" cock into her tight pussy. Krista's pussy made a popping sound as he was plunging into her, and she felt an incredible rush of ecstasy mixed with a tinge of pain, but she loved the sensation. John hit the back of her pussy and could feel her cervix squirm around the head of his cock trying to find room for his huge dick. He pulled out, quickly put some lube on his cock, and placed the head back into her pussy. Her eyes were wide and dilated, and her nostrils were flaring. She felt a yearning like never before. John created a sensational itch inside of her that only his huge cock could scratch. She wanted all of him, deep inside of her, and her mind was singularly focused on getting his throbbing, rock hard cock inside her. She felt desperate to get the itch scratched, and her screams and moans turned into demands. She yelled at him to fuck her deep. Her body was shaking underneath him, and she was screaming for John to fuck her with his huge cock again. John pushed his cock further into Krista, and over the course of the next few thrusts, her pussy completely took his huge cock balls deep.

She was pushing as hard as she could against his thrusts, and he was methodically fucking her. He could feel everything about her pussy. He could feel the tight entrance as it squeezed his cock from the bottom up during each long stroke. He could feel the roughness of her gspot on the top of her pussy, and he could feel the end of her pussy, her cervix which would slip around the head of his cock making room for his massive dick. He could feel her squeeze him, and he would tell her to try to force his cock out. Try as she did, his cock was in control, and each thrust made her feel more pleasure.

John was fucking her as hard as he could. He could not recall ever fucking anyone like this in the past. Mostly, he would have to be careful to not hurt the person he was fucking. But not Krista. Her eyes were wild and on fire. She yelled at him to go deeper, and she said she wanted to swallow him with her pussy. Her head was hitting the headboard and while she would have preferred to be a little further down on the bed, this did allow her to push her body into his. He felt incredible inside of her

John felt it coming on. His cock throbbed harder, and he could feel the heavy, dull, sensation behind his balls build up as his body prepared to fill Krista's pussy with hot, gooey, slippery cum. He grabbed the towel she was laying on for more leverage and in conjunction with each thrust, he pulled her ass up to meet his groin in a powerful motion. The animalistic raw nature of it all was more than either of them could handle, and simultaneously, they both entered the point of no return.

Krista felt incredibly free, and she loved being handled so masculinely by John. She loved his strength and coordination of being able to thrust into her while pulling her hips up with the towel, meeting somewhere in the middle with a loud slapping noise. John was completely focused on thrusting his cock as deep as possible. Sweat was beading on his body and dripping off as he would change thrusting directions. Back and forth, up and down. John started to moan in a deep guttural voice as Krista slapped at his broad shoulders and chest. She had started to hold her breath as her entire body tensed and clenched due to the onset of her orgasm. John could feel her pussy contract around his huge throbbing cock which sent him over the edge. He started to yell "fuck yea" and " let me fuck you now" as Krista let out more of a squeal.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her face was flush red. She had not taken a breath in 30 seconds and she felt tingly throughout her body. Se felt a warm, wet, wave of sensation flow from her pussy and all at once, she saw sprites in her vision as time seemed to stop. John was in the final thrusts. He was working her pussy in and out at a hurried pace of more than 2 complete thrusts per second. He could feel the cum squirting out of his cock and in one last deep thrust, he bottomed out on her cervix. The sensation of her cervix and pussy contracting around his cock as it was squirting hot semen into Krista was indescribable. John could feel his cum spreading around in front of his cock and along the shaft towards the entrance to Krista's pussy. He kept his cock buried in her for what seemed like an eternity, and finally he collapsed on top of her quivering, hot, sweaty body. Krista was whimpering; she had never experienced anything like this. She could not move, and her body was spent. John moved off her body and as his cock slid out of her pussy, it left a large, wet, throbbing, gaping hole behind. Krista's pussy was still contracting and trembling. She was still whimpering and humming when she finally caught her breath. She could barely turn over to face John.

She murmured to him, "can I have my gloves now?" She could barely say those words, and she laid there, shivering, hot, floating, and occasionally moaning when her pussy would contract with aftershocks that went on for a while. John was breathing heavily, and his exhaustion prevented him from saying anything. He had spent every ounce of his energy fucking Krista, and as he looked over at her, a feeling of accomplishment fell upon him. He marveled at her beautiful body, somewhat curled up in the fetal position, still shivering and contracting in pleasure next to him. He could breath her in right now, and his mind escaped to a place of complete satisfaction and happiness.

A week passed and John was lamenting the fact that Krista had not contacted him or returned any of his calls. He was confused, because if she experienced anything akin to what he did, she would have to be at least curious. All John knew was that she worked downtown in the John Hancock building which is to say he knew nothing. All he had was her number on his cell from the first and only time she ever contacted him outside of their two face to face encounters.

John had been surfing on his iPad when the doorbell rang. Instantly, he felt a tinge of heat. Could Krista be outside the door again in a raincoat? He hoped so. He ran to the door only to find the back of a FedEx van speeding away. He noticed the box on the ground and returned back inside somewhat dejectedly. It was not out of the norm to get FedEx packages, his company regularly sent training manuals and marketing materials. He set the package aside and decided to finish his surfing.

Suddenly, his iPad alerted him to an email. He took a quick glance at his inbox, suspecting that it was either spam or his work sending out something worthless. He noticed that the sender's name was trueblonde59@yahoo.com. He immediately opened the email. One sentence. That's all, and in the subject line it simply said "read immediately." The email said: "You must be an idiot, as the package has been there for ten minutes and you have not followed instructions!"

John was confused for a moment, and then he realized immediately what was going on. He rushed to the package and ripped it open. Out fell a Cosmopolitan magazine, a travel itinerary to Naples with his name on it, along with a note that said simply "The resort I chose has incredible balconies with chaise loungers that work very well as aids in power fucking. As you seem to enjoy that sort of thing, email trueblonde59@yahoo.com with yes in the subject line. Oh, and don't be a pussy, you will love it." John ran to his iPad and sent what had to be the fastest email of all time with "yes" in the subject line.

Again, a few weeks went by with no call or email whatsoever. John had emailed and called Krista several times, and now he was getting a bit frustrated. He thought that Krista must be nuts, and he left it at that. That evening, he received an additional email from Krista. He opened it, and it had a photo attached along with some instructions. First, John needed to pick her up and drive them both to the airport. Next, John would have to promise her that he would not have any sexual stimulation whatsoever until Naples. Finally, he needed to research and learn about a "Hitachi Magic Wand." He then opened the photo, and it was a frontal shot of Krista having sex with an unknown well hung man with a caption that read, "I thought you were incredible until I met this guy. You have one chance to redeem yourself. I bet you can't take the competition."

John was enraged, jealous, curious, and pretty sure he could fuck much better than the guy in the photo. But he had a bigger issue, pardon the pun. He had only met Krista twice, and while the sex was incredible for both of them, she was clearly not as attracted to him as he was to her. Besides that, what kind of tramp sends sex photos to a guy that for all she knows is an ax murderer? Oddly, John felt jealousy, and possessive. He also felt.....competitive.

John sent an email back that simply read, "See you in the car in a few weeks. Tell your boy I send my regards." John then googled Hitachi Magic Wand.

He had never heard of this "massager." But what he did learn was that the majority of users never used it to work out knots in the shoulders or sore muscles. From what he read, this thing was a vibrator on steroids, and for those who used it, it was famous or infamous for producing gigantic, fast, multiple orgasms. This got John wondering, what more could Krista want? When he fucked her, she practically passed out and had by her own admission, the most intense, incredible, multi-orgasmic experience of her life. In fact, she could barely walk after hours had passed. John had to come up with something to catch her fancy. Finally, he could not get the mental image out of his mind of the other guy. It was not the photo that stuck, it was the idea of what the other guy was capable of accomplishing sexually with Krista. John had fucked Krista into an out of body, out of mind state. If she was being honest, the other guy had mad skills, but why wouldn't she of sent him the invite to Naples instead of John? None of this made any sense.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Control Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds