• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Fateful Weekend Ch. 12

That Fateful Weekend Ch. 12

1234

I want to thank all those who have sent me email messages encouraging me to tell more of this story. If I haven't returned an email to you yet, I will soon. Again, thank you for all your kind comments.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please read the previous chapters to this story so you will know what everyone has been up to.

This story is very long and has many true facts about one family's life and lifestyle. The names of the characters have been changed to protect the persons involved.

This story was written to entertain and reinforce the ideal that during our lifetime we make choices and there are always consequences for those choices. Sometimes the consequences are great and work out well while other times the consequences are not so good and we have to be willing to accept the penalty for our bad choices.

For the record: All characters in this story are legal aged!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Mike and Sarah were just pulling up in front of Brandi's house. Mike beeped the horn and Brandi came running out of the house. When she got to the car she opened the back door on Mike's side and jumped in.

Once in the car Brandi breathlessly exclaimed, "OH MY GOD! I can't believe I agreed to do this."

"Brandi if you don't think you can handle being nude while babysitting today, just say the word now before we leave. We don't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing." Sarah said to her sister.

Brandi thought for a few seconds before finally saying, "I want to do this. I want to babysit but I am very nervous about being naked and other people seeing me."

Mike put his car in reverse and backed out of the driveway and headed down the street. Next stop was going to be Julie's house.

Brandi and Sarah were catching up on some recent events in both of their lives when Brandi sat forward and leaned over the back of the front seat. Looking down Brandi saw Sarah's bald pussy and noticed her sister was only wearing a bra.

Brandi exclaimed, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT Sarah you're almost naked! What the fuck are you doing sis?"

Sarah smiled sweetly at her excited sister and said, "Mike and I are now living as nudists and since I've learned to enjoy being nude, I thought I would try it in the car. I have on my bra so people outside our car won't know I am almost naked. They'll think I am wearing my bikini."

Sarah continued saying, "I'm not the only one bottomless in this car."

"You're not telling me Mike doesn't have any pants on either, are you?" Brandi excitedly exclaimed.

"There's only one way to find out for sure. If you are brave enough, lean over the seat further and check it out for yourself." Sarah said with a sly smile on her face.

"Sarah, Mike is your boyfriend I'm not supposed to be looking at his cock." Brandi said.

Sarah turned around in her seat looking directly at Brandi she said, "When we get home, not only is Mike going to see your cute little tits and pussy, he is going to be completely naked and you will see his cock all afternoon. So you might as well get used to seeing his cock now."

"Look at this Brandi, his cock is rock hard and standing straight up." Sarah said as she reached into Mike's lap and started stroking him.

"Are you sure you want me to see his cock?" Brandi queried once again.

Sarah affirmed Brandi's question by saying, "Slid across the seat so you can see his cock better."

As Mike drove down the street Sarah continued to stroke Mike's cock, proudly showing it off to her sister.

Sarah finally said, "You know Brandi, since you've got to be naked when we get home, you can take off your shorts and shirt and sit in the car in your bra and panties.

Brandi slid back in the seat and blushed tremendously as she contemplated what Sarah had just said to her.

"We have to stop and pick up Julie. Matt and Donna are hiring both of you to watch Kim. If you don't want to join us at the party, you can keep each other company and watch movies in the master bedroom. Of course both of you are welcome to join us at the party. We will be spending a lot of time in the pool." Sarah informed Brandi.

Sarah explained to Brandi, "Matt and Donna have house rules and the most important one that everyone must observe is you have to be nude within ten minutes after you arrive or you have to leave. If you stay at their house you have to remain naked until you are ready to leave.

"That's why I said you should practice and take off your shirt and shorts now while we are in the car and you can get used to us seeing more of you than you would normally show." Sarah tried to reason with Brandi.

Brandi looked at Sarah and tried to reason with her saying, "But Sarah, Mike is your boyfriend and I shouldn't be undressed in his presence."

Mike interrupted saying, "Brandi you don't realize, when we get to Matt's house, you are going to have to strip naked and remain naked while you are babysitting. Their house rule is EVERYONE you included, must be nude while you're there. When we arrive, I am going to see you nude so it won't matter when you take your clothes off."

Mike asked Brandi, "Do you still want to babysit knowing that I and everyone else at Matt's house are going to see your naked body?"

Mike continued saying, "Now's the time to make up your mind because I can take you back home if you are uncomfortable with the whole idea. We don't want to sound like we're forcing you to do anything you don't want to do."

Brandi thought about it for a few minutes as they rode towards Julie's house before saying, "I guess you're going to see my body so I might as well get used to it."

Sarah asked, "Are you sure you want to do this because Mike and I have adopted Matt and Donna's policy, no definitely means no, so we don't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing."

Brandi said, "I've made up my mind, I want to go with you guys and I want to babysit for Kim. If I have to be naked then so be it. It's just strange letting your boyfriend see my tits and my bald pussy."

Sarah lovingly asked her sister, "Do you want me to get in the back seat with you and help you take off your shorts and shirt?"

Brandi looked out the window and asked Sarah, "How are you going to get back here without people on the street seeing that you don't have panties on?"

Sarah replied, "I don't care if someone sees me without my panties. Since we have been living as nudist, many people have seen my completely naked body. I am proud of my body and I don't mind who sees it."

Brandi shyly asked, "Sarah, um.... would you come back here and help me?"

Sarah looked around and seeing only a few people on the street near their car she turned in her seat and lifted her left leg over the seat briefly exposing her spread open pussy to the world.

Once Sarah was successfully in the back seat Brandi gasped as she looked out the window at the guy standing on the sidewalk staring at the car. Brandi said, "That guy over there just saw your pussy!"

Sarah turned and waved out the window as Mike continued driving down the street.

Sarah turned to Brandi and asked, "Do you want to take off all your clothes or only your shorts and shirt."

Shyly Brandi said, "I trust you Sarah, you can take off whatever you want."

"How about we start with your shorts, shirt and panties?" Sarah asked Brandi.

Brandi moved so Sarah had full access to her clothed body.

Sarah reached out and pulled the hem of Brandi's shirt up and Brandi automatically raised her arms to allow Sarah the ability to pull her shirt off.

Sarah wasted no time at all discarding the shirt and moving her hands to the button of Brandi's shorts. After managing to unbutton the shorts she pulled the on the zipper tab and unzipped Brandi's shorts. Brandi nervously raised her ass up off the seat to allow Sarah to pull her shorts down the length of her long tanned legs.

Brandi sat with her arms crossed across her chest even though she still had her bra on.

Mike broke the moment when he announced, "We are almost to Julie's house."

Sarah reached out and stroked the crotch of Brandi's panties and noticed she had a damp spot forming. Sarah winked at her sister and asked, "Does it excite you to knowing you are doing something naughty?"

Brandi nervously whispered, "Yes, it excites me a lot and I feel a funny tingling down there."

Just as Mike was pulling into Julie's driveway, Sarah leaned forward and said, "Let's get these off you, pick up your butt."

Brandi lifted her ass off the seat just as Mike turned around after blew the horn for Julie to come out. He watched as Sarah reached for the waistband of Brandi's panties and started to pull them down."

At first Brandi had her eyes closed but when she opened them the first thing she saw was Mike staring at her, watching her sister pull her panties down, exposing her pussy to her boyfriend's eyes for the first time.

Brandi gasped, "OH MY GOD, Mike's looking!"

Sarah glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Mike and continued to pull Brandi's panties until she had them around her feet. Brandi had to bend her knees and let her legs open so Sarah could remove her panties completely. Suddenly she realized her legs were spread open and Mike was able to view her most private part.

No one was paying attention until Julie opened the passenger door and looked in the back seat.

Julie let out a little screech and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

Mike calmly looked at his sister and said, "Julie please get in the car and compose yourself, I'll explain it to you but don't make a scene here."

Hesitantly, Julie sat down in the seat while glancing over her shoulder at the two naked females in the back seat.

By the time Mike put his car in reverse and started backing out of the driveway, both Sarah and Brandi were sitting up in the seat but out of sight to anyone on the street. Once in the street Mike started driving. Mike made sure he stayed within the speed limit so he wouldn't get pulled over.

Julie turned in her seat and while looking at Sarah she asked, "What's going on why are you and your sister almost naked in a car in the middle of town?"

Sarah looked at Julie and simply said, "Brandi is practicing before we get home."

Julie looked at Mike for the first time and asked, "What's Sarah talking about?"

Suddenly Julie noticed Mike's hard cock standing straight up and Julie shrieked, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

Julie looked in the back seat just as Sarah reached behind Brandi and unhooked her bra and drew it forward off her shoulders and down her arms. Brandi momentarily covered she small tits and then put her hands down and sat in seat completely naked.

Sarah leaned forward and turned her back towards Brandi asking, "Would you please unhook my bra for me?" Brandi unhooked Sarah's bra, Sarah let it fall away from her chest and after folding her bra so the cups were together, she put it on the seat beside her.

Julie looked at Sarah and then at Mike before Mike said, "Julie, jump over the seat and get in the back with Sarah and Brandi."

Julie sat in her seat, looking around wide eyed with her mouth dropped open after hearing Mike ask her to get in the back seat with two naked girls.

After a brief delay Julie asked, "Can't I stay right here in the front seat while you tell me what's going on?"

"Ok Julie, if you want to sit up here, then I suggest you take off your shorts and shirt before I tell you." Mike said.

"Mike, I can't take off my clothes in front of you, you're my brother!" Julie said with some nervous vibration in her voice.

Mike looked at Julie and caught her staring at his cock. He smiled to himself and waited for Julie to look up into his face.

After a few seconds of complete silence Julie looked up into her brother's face and blushed immediately knowing that she'd been caught staring at her brother's cock.

"Did you see anything you liked?" Mike asked with a broad smile across his face.

Julie's embarrassment made the skin on her face glow bright red being caught staring.

Julie again looked in the back seat and noticed Sarah and Brandi had moved towards the middle and they were now sitting side by side holding hands.

Turning back around in her seat Julie once again looked at her brother and asked, "Why do you want me to take off my shorts and shirt?"

"Julie, you know Sarah and I have an apartment outside of town, right?" Mike asked.

Julie said, "Yes, but what's that got to do with the two naked females in the back seat and you sitting here only in a half tee shirt with your hard cock standing up straight?"

"Sarah and I are and have been living as nudists since we moved into the studio apartment by Matt and Donna." Mike stated.

Julie took Mike's comment in stride and asked, "Yeah well, what does that have to do with me."

"Mike, I'm your sister and sisters don't take their clothes off in front of their brothers." Julie tried to reason with Mike.

Continuing Julie said, "Normally a girlfriend doesn't let her sister take her clothes off when her boyfriend is in the same room or car."

"I can't take my clothes off in front of you Mike. It's not right to let you see my body. Besides you already have a hard cock from seeing Brandi naked." Julie said.

Mike saw a vacant lot up the street and there weren't any pedestrians walking on the street so he pulled over to the curb and put the car in park and shut off the engine.

Turning to Julie Mike once again asked, "Julie, please take off your shirt and shorts."

Sarah finally broke her silence saying, "Julie if you come back here, Brandi and I will help you take off your clothes."

Brandi giggled and said, "Sitting here completely naked is the weirdest yet most exciting thing I've ever done."

Julie stated, "I've never even let Mike see me in my bra and panties before, how can I possibly let him see me naked?"

"It's not right for a brother to see his sister naked." Julie continued.

Mike said, "I know Julie but when we get to Matt and Donna's house, they have a house rule and anyone who comes to their house, no matter the reason, they have to be nude within ten minutes or they have to leave. Even you as the babysitter will have to be naked once we get to the house."

"Even Brandi too?" Julie asked.

"Yes, even your brother will be completely naked when we are home." Sarah said from the back seat.

"OH MY GOD, what kind of house is that place you live?" Julie exclaimed.

Sarah quietly said, "Everyone who lives there including Mike and I are nudists. We do all the things you normally do around your home with the exception we don't wear clothes when we are at home."

Smiling Sarah added, "It saves on doing laundry all the time."

"So that means my brother and everyone else there is going to see me naked and I won't be able to cover myself with anything?" Julie asked.

Mike spoke up and said, "Yes Julie, all of us are going to see you naked and you are going to see everyone else's naked body."

Mike turned in his seat and faced his sister and asked Julie, "Are you sure you want to go with us, I can take you home if you don't want to be seen naked or see us naked."

"You don't have to worry while you are at our house, no means no and I'll promise no one will do anything to you unless you agree to let it happen." Mike said to Julie.

Julie looked at Mike with pleading eyes and asked, "But Mike, I don't know if I can let you see me in my bra and panties much less being completely naked."

Mike reassured Julie, "We are not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I only want you to realize Matt and Donna have their house rule and anyone who doesn't abide by their house rule, has to leave. That means you won't be able to babysit for them if you aren't willing to be naked."

Mike continued saying, "It's up to you Julie, all you have to do is say the word and I'll take you back home and nothing more will be said and there won't be any hard feelings between us. I will always love you."

With moisture in her eyes Julie looked at Mike and said, "Mike, that means you will see all of me and I'm not sure I can show you my tits and pussy."

Brandi leaned forward and put her hand on Julie's shoulder saying, "This is the first time for me to. Both Sarah and Mike have promised nothing would happen to me."

"If you want to try being naked before we get there and if you find you don't like it, I'm sure Mike will take you back home." Brandi continued in a soft voice.

Julie sat in her seat a few seconds before she reached down and undid the snap and zipper on her shorts. She looked around the car at Mike and then at Sarah and Brandi before inserting her thumbs into the waistband and started to push them down her legs towards her feet. She hesitated briefly to pull her panties back up when they started down her legs with her shorts.

Once her shorts were at her feet she bent forward and pulled them off and placed them on the seat beside her. Julie leaned back in the seat and looked out the window at the people on the street.

Julie turned and while looking directly at Mike, she heard Sarah say, "Julie take off your shirt."

Julie looked back at Sarah and Brandi and said, "I don't know why I'm doing this but all I can think of is I'm fucking nuts like the rest of you."

After saying that, Julie again looked around nervously to check for people on the street before she pulled the hem of her shirt up. Before uncovering her bra, Julie slouched in her seat so only her head showed above the bottom of the window. Julie quickly pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on top of her shorts.

She turned her head towards Mike and said, "There, I'm only wearing my panties and bra now."

Mike reached across the seat and hooked his finger in the waistband of his sister's panties and tried to pull them down but Julie brushed his hand away.

"I'm really nervous sitting here in my bra and panties." Julie clearly stated to everyone in the car.

Mike looked at his sister and said, "Julie if you really want to put your shirt and shorts on, go ahead, we don't want you to do anything you really don't want to do."

"I'm covered both top and bottom as if I had a bikini bathing suit on so I guess I can ride like this for a while longer." Julie said.

Looking at Mike, Julie asked, "Can you tell me why you are sitting here without any pants on?"

Sarah leaned forward and put her folded arms on the top of the front seat before saying, "Mike and I had a dare session before leaving the house this morning and we kind of expanded our dare session once we were in the car."

Julie asked, "So what did you dare each other to do?"

Mike spoke up saying, "Sarah was going to wear a bikini to town and I said she should wear her new black thong panties and a bra instead of her bikini. Then Sarah challenged me to wear only my new Speedo briefs and this half tee shirt."

Brandi and Julie giggled as Julie asked, "Where are her panties now?"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, once we were in the car, I dared Sarah to ride completely naked but we compromised on the dare and came up with daring each other to ride bottomless. I took off my Speedos and Sarah took off her panties. If you reach under the corner of your seat you will find my Speedo briefs. I have her panties over here tucked under my seat." Mike snickered.

Sarah injected, "I added, once we took off our clothes, we had to remain naked while we picked both of you up and until we got to the store where both of us were going in to buy something."

Julie asked, "So both of you are going into some store naked?

Mike corrected Julie saying, "No, we are going to put on the clothes we left home in. I am going to wear my Speedo briefs and Sarah is only going to wear her panties and bra into the store."

Julie exclaimed, "WOW, that fucking hot! This is starting to get interesting, I want to see both of you go into the store that way."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • That Fateful Weekend Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds