• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lovers Ch. 02

Lovers Ch. 02

The next day was great I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen to find my sister drinking coffee with mom and they were laughing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I just told mom about her boobs showing when she fell asleep outside yesterday." Taylor said. I just want to say, in my family we have always been open about sex and my mom always taught us sex should only be with someone you love. My mom even taught my sister how to masturbate. When I hit puberty my mom and my sister have always been extremely sexy in my eyes.

"Yea that was pretty funny." I said laughing.

"Well since were all up I should tell you guys something important but fun." my mom said.

"What is it?" Taylor said.

"I was offered a job California that pays very well and I wanted to know what you guys thought about it because it becomes available in 2 months so what do you think?"

I looked at Taylor and this was perfect Taylor and I could actually enjoy our new relationship and actually be like a boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I have to go to work so you took think it over talk about it and tell me what you think when I get home." mom said getting out of the chair.

Once mom was out of the door and we heard mom's car drive away Taylor go up and jumped into my arms.

"Can you imagine us walking around town holding hands kissing, and everyone would think were just a couple." Taylor said kissing me passionately.

"I have always wanted this but I thought it would never happen but here you are in my arms." I said.

"I love you James. I've always loved you and I want you to talk my virginity I and want to be your first to. Is that ok?

"Are you sure? I would love to make love to you but once we do there is no going back."

"I know and I've been on the pill for a couple months waiting for the right time to tell you how I feel about you."

"I love you Taylor I want to be your first and if you're sure you're ready. We can go upstairs and make love if you want."

"Yes it is what I want it's what I've always wanted."

After that we walked upstairs holding hands.

When we walked into my room she sat in the bed and started to strip off her clothes. When I took off all my clothes she gasped when she saw my cock. And said "I've never seen one so big Derek's penis was like half that size."

"What did you do with Derek?"

"I gave him a hand job and that was it he wanted to have sex with me but I told him no and he always complained but one time he tried to stick it in but I hit him with the picture of you me and grandpa and stopped and left and I broke up with him the next day."

"When you were crying I thought you lost your virginity to him since he left and you were in your panties and bra oh god I'm going to kick his ass."

"Don't j I don't want to give him the satisfaction of vengeance I want him to think I don't care." It was a week ago when it happened.

"Are you ready Taylor?" I said when I sat on the bed next to her.

"Yea I want you to make love to me don't fuck me I want to be made love to."

"Okay." at that moment she lay down and looked at her dripping wet pussy, she didn't have any hair down there and I was beautiful. "But first I want to lick you until you cum."

"Okay." she said.

When I started licking her she started to moan and she grabbed the sheets like her life depended on it.

"Oh my god... Oh yea lick me James I want to cum oh I'm so close" she said moaning.

"Oh baby I'm cumming oh god keep licking oh I'm so close.... OH!!!!!" she screamed as she climaxed and it tasted like heaven.

"Oh god that was the best climax I've ever had."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes James makes love to your sister who loves you with all her heart."

When I lined my cock up with her sneer and beautiful vagina she moaned. When I pushed my penius into her slowly she closed her eyes. "I don't have a hymen anymore thanks to gymnastics." Taylor used to do gymnastics when she quit she was in it for 7 years and was on the cheerleading squad all through high school.

"Oh wow your dick is big." she said

"And you're super tight." I said and we laughed and then we kissed.

After about 10 minutes I was ready to come "Baby I'm going to cum where do you want it?"

"In me, lover I'm on the pill so I won't get pregnant please fill me with your love. Oh god I'm going to cum too."

When I came she came to our first time was amazing and spiritual and orgasmic.

"I love you Taylor and I will love you until the end of time."

"I love you too Jason and I will love you until the earth stops spinning." with that we cuddled together.

"What are we going to do from now on?"

"I think we should tell mom I think she'd understand that we love each other, unless you want it secret?"

"No I want her to know so we can cuddle and other things even when she's home.

"Okay it's a deal."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lovers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 624 milliseconds