• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hindu Girls And Black Gentlemen

Hindu Girls And Black Gentlemen

Lucien Saint-Pierre woke up, stretched and yawned. Then he looked at the vast City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, from his dorm at the University of Toronto. Ten years ago his family left the City of Cap-Haitien, North Haiti, for the Ontario region of Canada. Today was the tenth anniversary of their Big Move across the continents. From the Caribbean to North America. Today was also the day Lucien felt he was ready to take a major step. In three months he would graduate with his master’s degree in business administration from the University of Toronto. Everything was going according to plan. His parents couldn’t be prouder. However, he felt like he was letting them down somehow due to who he loved. He’d fallen madly in love with Anupama Ashani Krishnendu. A tall, exquisitely beautiful young Indian woman whom he met at the University of Toronto. Lucien’s parents were disappointed that he wasn’t dating a Black gal. they wouldn’t be thrilled to hear he decided to marry a woman from the Republic of India.

The young Haitian-Canadian man felt torn. His family mattered to him a great deal. They sacrificed so much for him. Giving him a brighter future was the reason they came to Canada in the first place. At first they lived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, due to the presence of all the immigration bureaus. The Capital of Canada was full of them. It was a government town after all. The hard-working Haitian family was determined to prosper in the continent of North America. They adapted to their new country, and slowly but surely made it their own. The family patriarch, Edouard Saint-Pierre, enrolled at Algonquin College at the age of thirty six. He earned his diploma in Police Foundations, and then worked for various security companies while waiting to become a Canadian citizen so he could work for the Ontario Ministry of Corrections. He started his career as a corrections officer at the age of thirty nine. He’d already been married for a decade and sired offspring. He was definitely not the average corrections officer, that’s for sure. Back in the day, Edouard Saint-Pierre was a policeman in his hometown of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti. The man was determined to find work in his field even though he had to adjust to a new country. And you know what? He succeeded.

As for Mirabelle Joseph Saint-Pierre, the dutiful wife of Edouard Saint-Pierre and the mother of young Lucien, she enrolled at La Cite Collegiale, a French college in Ottawa, Ontario. Two years later, she had her nursing certificate at the age of thirty five. She began working at Ottawa’s General Hospital. The hard-working wife and mother was determined to give her husband and son her very best. They instilled in young Lucien some old-school Haitian family values. They didn’t want him to grow up to be like the majority of the young Black men of America and Canada. A fool walking around with his pants hanging low, smoking weed, dodging the police and chasing fat white women. Young Lucien grew up Canadian on paper and Haitian at heart. He attended a Haitian church in Ottawa. He also attended a private school where many of the students were the sons and daughters of African, East Asian, Hispanic and Middle-Eastern families. Even in the lily-white little town of Ottawa, racial diversity was increasing. Lucien’s parents carefully selected the school. They didn’t want him to feel like an odd duck. And they wanted him to know that success didn’t always wear a white face.

Lucien Saint-Pierre was determined to succeed. He became the first Black male valedictorian at his private high school in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. His academic success garnered a lot of attention across the Confederation of Canada. Canadians weren’t used to seeing young Black men doing positive things with their lives. Lucien was the kind of young Black man who defied the stereotypes. He didn’t play sports. He didn’t smoke. He didn’t drink. And he wasn’t chasing white chicks left and right. He was focused exclusively on his family, his school and his church. Even though he stood six feet three inches tall and weighed two hundred and fifty pounds, the build of a Football Player, he never showed much interest in sports. His parents drilled into him the fact that Black men who focused on sports instead of intellectual pursuits were dumb brutes and the mindless pawns of white men who controlled them. The educated, confident Black man was the one thing white men worldwide dreaded. That’s why they cheered Black guys on as they became rappers, basketball players and football players but tried to discourage Black men from becoming lawyers, doctors, scientists and politicians.

Lucien Saint-Pierre enrolled at the University of Toronto, which offered him a full academic scholarship. For the next four years, he focused on his studies. Occasionally, he dated but the majority of young Black women he met on campus simply weren’t understanding of a Black man who was a true gentleman. They expected him to behave like the caricatures of Black males they saw on international television. He wasn’t a thug. He wasn’t a rapper. He didn’t chase white women. He didn’t run around siring multiple offspring on women across multicultural lines. Nor did he run around committing crimes. The one time he got a speeding ticket from Constable Sandra O’Connell, a white female police officer in downtown Toronto he contested it in court, citing his exemplary record. The matter was dropped. He was told by the judge that he wouldn’t have to pay the ticket. The judge had been impressed by this tall, well-dressed, intelligent and polite young Black man who simply refused to back down. By sharp contrast, the white female police officer cursed before the judge when she didn’t get her way. Lucien smiled inside as she did that. She made herself look bad. He won. Lucien went home feeling good. His parents were right. As long as they stayed away from dumb sports, rapping, chasing sluts, drugs and all kinds of distractions, Black men could accomplish anything.

Lucien felt that he was on his way to a bright future. However, he felt lonely. At the age of twenty three, he’d only been with five women. The sisters at the University of Toronto didn’t like studious, church-going Black men. They preferred thugs and wannabe thugs. Either that or they dated only white guys. One day, Lucien saw his ex-girlfriend Jasmine Saint-Preux, a tall Haitian sister with a big butt, walking around with Roy Regis, a chubby white professor he recognized from the MBA program at University of Toronto. Upon seeing Lucien, Jasmine started fawning over Roy in the manner of Black women who thought dating white men was a step up. Lucien ignored her. Let her delude herself into thinking white men were gods. Just the other day, he read stories about two men, one Black and one white, who lost their jobs on Wall Street during the Recession. The Black guy decided to start his own company. He soon became a millionaire due to good luck and sound investments. As for the white guy, he fell apart after losing his executive position on Wall Street. One day, he went home, shot his wife and daughter, and then took his own life. When Black men lost their jobs, they started something new. When white men lose their jobs, they self-destruct and take their families down with them. Maybe Jasmine’s boyfriend the professor would do the same thing if he ever got canned by the University of Toronto. Who knows?

Lucien Saint-Pierre focused on his studies, the one thing he was always good at. The Black women on campus weren’t interested in smart Black men with their eyes on the future. They preferred Black thugs and white men. Lucien resigned himself to solitude while in the final months of his MBA program at the University of Toronto. Maybe he’d go to the States after graduation. He heard a lot of good things about African-American women. Supposedly, most of them loved their Black men. Unlike the two-faced Black women of Canada. Well, one day, Lucien ran into someone who changed his life. Anupama Ashani Krishnendu. A new student from the City of Imphal, Capital of the State of Manipur in the Republic of India. Anupama was a transfer to University of Toronto’s undergraduate business administration program from the Women’s Business School of Manipur University in the Republic of India. At first, Lucien thought Anupama was a Latina but upon hearing her name in class, knew she had to be from India. As luck would have it, Lucien ran into her because he was also a professor’s assistant at University of Toronto. She was a very bright student who was somewhat intimidated by U of T’s reputation as a tough school. Lucien dedicated himself to helping her. After all, he was an immigrant himself. Anupama was most grateful for his help.

In time they became friends. Lucien grew fascinated by the tall, absolutely stunning young Indian woman. Anupama wasn’t like other Indian students he ran into at the University of Toronto. The Indian students were friendly to the Chinese students and the Caucasian students but they were really cold to students of African descent. Anupama was very friendly and open-minded. And she had a bunch of Black lady friends. Before he met her, Lucien didn’t think Indians could be friends with Blacks in Toronto. All the Indians he knew were right beside the Chinese in kissing the white guys butts and mistreating the Blacks. By the grace of the Lord, Anupama wasn’t like that. The young woman from Imphal City had a mind of her own. Lucien quickly realized his attraction to her was mutual, and one day he gathered his courage and asked her out. The answer was a resounding yes, followed by a passionate kiss in front of the entire library. Wow.

Since that day, Anupama and Lucien became inseparable. Theirs was a beautiful, passionate relationship. Lucien smiled to himself as he thought of making love to Anupama. The lovely Indian gal knew how to rock his world. To Indian women, lovemaking was an art form. And she attacked his body with a passion that stunned him. Anupama would suck his eight-inch, uncircumcised cock until he came, and then she would put a condom on him and ride him for all he was worth. Lucien loved taking her in the doggy style position. He loved pulling her long, lustrous Black hair as he fucked her. Most of all he loved the expression of pure joy on her beautiful face whenever he licked her pussy, which he did fairly often. How he loved the taste of his Indian goddess’s sweet pussy. Oh, yeah. They were amazing together. That’s why, after a whirlwind romance, Lucien moved in with Anupama. Prior to that, he’d introduced her to his parents during a two-day visit to Ottawa. His father found Anupama charming. As for Lucien’s mother, she was polite to Anupama but chilly. She didn’t approve of Black men dating women who weren’t Black. Lucien told himself that his mother would come around in time.

Well, today was the day. Do or die. Lucien invited Anupama to their favorite restaurant in downtown Toronto. And there, he got down on one knee and proposed. Anupama nearly passed out. Haltingly, she said yes and kissed Lucien passionately in front of everybody. It was one of the happiest days in Lucien’s life. Everything seemed to be working according to plan. He would graduate from the University of Toronto MBA program in a few months. They would get married and have their honeymoon in the Caribbean. He’d show his new bride his ancestral homeland of Haiti. Show her the island’s raw beauty which the media never showed on television. Everything would be alright. As for his dear mother, he told himself that eventually she would come around. Maybe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Hindu Girls And Black Gentlemen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds