• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 02

My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 02

123

"Hi David....yes, we had a wonderful time. I've got some photos I'd like you to see... Friday night? Okay, see you about seven, bye."

I hung up the phone and went outside to the garden where Leigh was trimming an evergreen. "David just called, their place at seven on Friday, okay?"

"Umm, that's fine, how much did you tell him?"

"I just said we had some photos, I think he assumed they're of the wedding. Anyway, pack something sexy to wear; I want you dressed like a horny slut as usual."

"Oh, I'm sure I can find something. The photos should make David's big cock nice and hard."

"There was another call....my cock called to say it wanted you in the garden shed in thirty seconds."

"Well, we mustn't keep your cock waiting must we?"

I watched her walk down the path to the shed, exaggerating the sway of her hips tightly bound in her short shorts. She turned and posed at the open door, her hard nipples straining the thin material of her T-shirt then she disappeared inside. As I started down the path fist the T-shirt then the shorts flew out of the doorway and landed on the garden. I entered the shed and she was sitting on the potting bench, naked. Her legs were splayed and she was toying with her clit. I walked up to her and we kissed as she unbelted my pants and pulled at my underwear. My dick sprang out and she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her.

Leigh and I ran up the driveway in pouring rain and in through the door that David held open for us.

"What a night!" he said, "Vera's in the family room, very horny and raring to go." Seeing Leigh's overnight bag he added, "You may as well go upstairs and change, Vera has already. I'll have a glass of wine ready when you come down."

"Thanks, David, I won't be long," she replied and made her way upstairs followed closely by two pairs of eyes.

David rubbed his crotch and said, "Ooh, that's a lovely backside, especially viewed from below. I've been in touch Leon, the black guy who helped me organise Vera's gangbang and a plan is coming together that should see our ladies get all the black dick they need and then some. He and a friend are coming over tonight about ten, it will be a surprise for the gals. We can do our thing then watch them get some big black dick."

"Sounds great," I said, my cock already hard at the thought of Leigh not knowing she was going to be fucked by another black guy, maybe two.

Vera was standing by the patio doors with a glass of wine in hand watching the raindrops stream down the glass. Her tight, black mini-skirt was so short it exposed the cheeks of her ass and the garter straps that attached to fishnet stockings. Stilettos accentuated her legs and when she turned around her big tits were hardly contained in the see-through white blouse that was unbuttoned halfway.

"Hi, Vera, you look good enough to eat." I embraced her and as we kissed I squeezed her bare ass and pulled her crotch into mine."

"I certainly hope you will and a lot more besides," she replied, "David said you have some photos of the wedding to show us."

"Oh yes," and I handed the camera chip to him and he set about connecting it through the big screen TV then poured a glass of wine for Leigh.

My wife came into the room wearing a naughty maid's outfit. The tight skirt showed as much ass as Vera and her stockings were also black fishnet. She paraded around the family room and staying in character, bent over to tidy the cushions exposing her naked behind.

"I've always wanted to fuck a maid," David said as he dropped a coin onto the floor. "Leigh, there's something on the floor over there. You really must pay more attention to your work otherwise I will have to give you a spanking."

"Sorry, Sir, I'll be more careful. I don't want you to put me over your knee and smack my bottom....unless, of course, I'm naughty again, then I will deserve it," she replied timidly, and bent over to pick up the quarter making sure we had very erotic views of her ass, legs and pussy. David took advantage of her position and fondled her then she straightened up and gave him the coin.

"There you are, Sir, is there anything else I can do for you?" she said in a dumb blonde kind of way.

Oh, there's plenty you can and will do for me but I see you missed another coin," and he tossed it onto the floor again.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir, I'll get it right away" she said and exaggerated her walk and bent over and took her time picking it up. She strutted into the adjoining kitchen, washed the coin under the tap, then waltzed back and sat on the couch. She lay back, opened her legs and put the coin in her pussy.

"Here's your coin, Sir," she pointed to her pussy," do you still want it?"

"If you think putting it there will distract me from your sloppy work you are very much mistaken. I'll get that coin later but first you know what happens to a naughty maid."

He sat on the couch and ordered her over his knee. A playful spanking has always aroused her and she assumed her submissive position. David slowly lifted her tiny skirt and caressed her ass before smacking each cheek several times. Although it wasn't painful Leigh pretended it was and protested, "Oh Sir, it hurts, please, no more, I'll be good, I promise."

She got off David's knee and sat beside him. He knelt between her legs and after a few minutes retrieved the coin and displayed it between his teeth.

After this little diversion we sat on the couch in front of the TV. David operated the remote and as the gals lazily fondled our erections, the first of about thirty wedding pictures appeared on the screen.

"After this we'll go upstairs and get down to business, this maid is going to get well and truly fucked tonight," David said excitedly as she stroked him.

"Oh, Sir, you make me sooo horny, just feel my pussy, its sooo wet,"

She was wet because she knew what was coming; it was the same reason my cock was rock hard in Vera's hand. David clicked through the wedding and then Leigh and Bryan appeared. It was a long shot showing her bent over holding her ankles, her legs looked fantastic in heels and stockings. Bryan was standing behind her and a little to the side spreading her cheeks apart to expose her pussy. His massive dick curved down under its weight alongside one of her legs.

"Gee, this is more like it, wow," exclaimed David.

"I want to see more of him, his cock looks very impressive, my god!" exclaimed Vera.

It was beyond horny seeing my wife on the screen. I relived those nights, Bryan's cock deep in her mouth, her pussy spread wide and cum-covered or Leigh sitting on top of him just as he enters her.

"Holy fuck, that was horny! You naughty, naughty girl! I can't believe you took most of that monster black dick...in your mouth and pussy," David raved when we had seen all of the photos.

We spent the next several minutes giving them all the details. How Bryan had stayed and fucked my wife throughout the night and how horny his big black cock had made her. David rose out of the couch and said, "Geez, let's go upstairs, my cock is about to burst."

"Yours isn't the only one," I retorted.

At the stairs we observed the ritual of watching our wives. Vera went up first, putting on a show by sticking out her behind and spreading her legs then she sat near the top with legs wide apart. David gave Leigh a duster and she pretended to dust the woodwork as she made her way up toward Vera. She teased us by bending over provocatively and when she was near the top she spread her legs, leaned over and buried her face in Vera's bush. David and I watched from below and fondled our erections then David went up behind Leigh and mounted her. I sat a few stairs below, tilted my head back and enjoyed the view of my wife being screwed from behind.

In the bedroom the gals knelt side by side, waiting for our cocks which we delivered to their open mouths.

"I think this horny maid needs to service both of us tonight,' David said as she slurped on his cock. "I know she wants to but first her pussy needs to be filled with a big, black dick, just like Bryan's. Get that pussy pleaser ready, Vera," and he helped Leigh onto her hands and knees on the bed.

Vera took a huge black strap-on cock out of a drawer and secured it around her waist. She applied a generous coating of lubrication to the massive knob and veined shaft and pushed it easily into my wife's pussy while David continued to thrust into her mouth. I knelt beside Vera and she masturbated me as I watched the thick rubber cock plough deep into Leigh's hot box. I suggested a change of positions and Vera lay on the bed and Leigh sat on the rubber cock. David knelt over Vera's head and Leigh leaned forward and sucked his dick while Vera mouthed his balls. I lubricated my dick and looked down at my wife's ass and spread her cheeks. The rubber cock thrust into her pussy and I slowly pushed my dick in her ass. She had three orgasms before we all lay on the bed to catch our breath.

I returned from the bathroom to see David on top of my wife, her legs wrapped tightly around his back. She was eating Vera as she sat facing the wall. I stood on the bed in front of Vera and leaned against the wall. Her mouth welcomed my dick hungrily for a while and then she lay down beside Leigh and I climbed on top. The gals received generous amounts of semen. David asked them to leave their outfits on for a second helping of cock after a glass of wine and a snack. They, of course, believed David and I would provide that. I knew different and was looking forward to it.

Leigh and Vera got on their hands and knees on the coffee table. David and I sat and enjoyed the view while they fingered themselves then we leaned forward and busied our tongues between their legs. The front door bell rang and alarmed the gals but David got up, put on a robe and said, "Don't worry, stay where you are, it's alright," he turned to me and gave a devilish grin then headed for the door.

There were mumblings at the door then I heard David coming back. Behind him were two black guys. "Here's your second helping, ladies a little surprise for you both."

He introduced us to Leon, 5' 11" with a fit build and Terry, 6' 3", heavy set and built like a line backer. His shaved head sat on top of a massive neck and shoulders, his arms and thighs were huge.

The coffee table was situated between a couch on one side and two chairs on the other. Our wives were sitting on the table, almost everything exposed for the men to see. David and I occupied the chairs and Leon and Terry the couch, our wives facing them.

"Let them have a good look ladies, show them what you've got to offer," David said and they leaned back, spread their legs and fondled themselves and each other.

"Turn around and show them the back view," I said and they knelt on the table and displayed themselves.

"I'll take the blonde pussy first," Leon said to Terry."

The men leaned forward and began mauling our wives, first their stocking-covered legs, then over naked thighs and buttocks, spreading cheeks apart and finally to their pussies. Leigh looked at me; her mouth opened and her eyes closed. She moaned and raised her ass higher in the air giving Leon better access to her pussy. The men stood and removed their clothes and freed their massive erections then sat down again. Vera sat between the men and Leigh knelt in front of them. David and I sat on the arms of the couch at either end. Leigh masturbated both black dicks and fondled their balls while the men mauled and kissed Vera. I watched Leigh's lovely lips, tongue and mouth excite one cock then the other coating them with saliva while jerking on their shafts. Leon got up and placed my wife on the coffee table and licked her cunt and clit. His hands squeezed her tits, pulling and twisting the nipples to hardness. Vera lay on the couch and Terry's massive bulk lowered onto her; she sighed deeply and wrapped her legs around him.

"This blonde pussy is sweet and ready to be filled," Leon said and he stood and held his huge black.

Leigh looked up at it and moaned, "Fuck me now, stick your big hard cock in me and cum inside me."

He fucked my wife on the coffee table while David and I held her legs and watched his massive black cock almost split her in two. Familiar noises filled the room -- skin slapping against skin, wet pussies squelching as they were pumped over and over, cries, moans and noisy climaxes. Leon ejaculated then stood and jerked his dick, expelling the last of his sperm onto Leigh's pubic hair. She ran her fingers through the blonde mound and put them in her mouth in a deliciously horny display.

"She yours, Terry, this horny blonde pussy should be loosened up enough for you. Come and fuck the maid," Leon said.

It was not until Terry climbed off Vera that I noticed just how big he was in every department, no wonder Vera still lay on the couch whimpering in a lust filled daze. His massive thighs and arms seemed diminished by the size of his cock. Like Bryan's, it hung slightly downward under its own weight but was much thicker and the large circumcised head was gigantic. Leon sat on top of Vera and she trapped his cock between her tits and tickled his knob with her tongue whenever it was within reach. Terry moved over to Leigh and held out his hand and she stood beside him and immediately grabbed his cock. She looked so small next to him and I wanted to see this big man fuck her. He led her to the middle of the room and she lay on the carpet. Leigh lay with her legs spread wide, squirming as she worked on her cum-filled pussy and gazed up at the huge and menacing cock above her. He stood over her sliding a hand over his cock in long, slow strokes while the other one grasped his balls. My wife was impatient and pleaded with him, "Give it to me...stick it in me...oh please give it to me now." Terry knelt between her legs, dwarfing her and steered his cock into her pussy. He pushed forward in one slow move then began a determined pumping of her wet slit. She let out little whimpers and soon his cock was covered in cream and her cries became louder. He drove into her again and again and her legs wrapped around his back then flailed about helplessly. He raised her legs and used every ounce of his considerable weight to pound her pussy until his hot load rushed deep in her vagina. She sucked his cock clean with a look of sheer lust and satisfaction on her face.

The maid's outfit was rumpled beyond recognition and Leigh straightened it and fixed her stockings. Terry came up behind her and rubbed his semi-hard cock between her ass cheeks and his meaty hands smothered her breasts. Vera stood beside Leigh and Leon joined them. He had them spread their legs and bend over and grasp their ankles. David and I and joined the black men and together our fingers probed slippery holes and playfully smacked their buttocks. I noticed Terry's cock twitching and hoped he'd fuck my wife in this position. He must have read my mind for he took hold of his dick, jerked it a few times then rubbed it back and forth along Leigh's ass crack. I spread her cheeks and watched the large black pole sink into her pussy. Not to be outdone, Leon did likewise to Vera. After several minutes of frenzied fucking, during which Terry's thrusts were so hard I had to steady Leigh from falling over; he fired another load in my wife's pussy. My hard cock now took Terry's place and his sperm covered my cock as I screwed my wife's aroused and well-used pussy. Terry's cum became sticky then frothy, building up on my cock and around Leigh's labia. It felt and looked so erotic that my sperm soon mingled with Terry's in a powerful ejaculation. David was giving it hard and fast to Vera as Leon fingered her asshole. He shot his wad into her as Leon held her butt cheeks apart.

David accompanied Leon and Terry to the front door and I heard a further muted conversation. He returned with a smile on his face and announced, "Don't make plans for the long weekend. Leon has organized a little group gathering for you two horny ladies."

The long weekend was three weeks away and David gave us a few details. He had rented a house on the coast a two hour drive away. He and Vera would pick Leigh and me up on Friday afternoon at 1:00pm. The fun would begin just after six and end on Sunday evening. We gave him puzzled looks but before we could speak he held up a hand and said, "The rest is a surprise but I can assure you we will have a very horny time and you gals will get plenty of cock."

Vera glanced at Leigh, and lusty smiles spread across their faces.

Friday of the long weekend finally arrived and in a few short hours we would be on our way to the coast. Leigh busied herself selecting sexy outfits and I stayed out the way, wanting her choices to remain a surprise and took the opportunity to deposit a gift in the bottom of my hold-all for her birthday the following day.

Once off the highway the roads were narrow, winding and very scenic. We turned into a driveway that twisted its way through a forest of pines for over a mile until we came to the house. It had once been a weekend retreat but now, after several renovations, was a substantial year-round home. It stood about fifty yards from a rocky shore and was surrounded on three sides by forest providing a very private, peaceful setting. After stashing our luggage and touring the house we went for a walk outside. At the back of the house a wooden deck led to a large lawn and garden with a path that made its way towards the ocean. On the right, a rock outcropping standing about thirty feet high obscured our view of the sea. A smaller outcropping stood on the left but between the two rock formations a gap provided a spectacular view of the ocean. It was easy to see why the house was built at this location.

David announced that our 'guests' would be arriving about seven, plenty of time for a meal and a shower. We agreed that Leigh and Vera would wait upstairs until called down for a grand entrance. David checked his video camera and all was ready for what promised to be a horny evening.

Leon and eight other black men arrived promptly at seven. They ranged in age from about 25-55 and varied in build. They had been chosen for their big cocks, staying power and ability to quickly regain erections after ejaculating. Only the briefest introductions were made, they were here strictly to fuck our wives and nothing more. We led them into a large room at the back of the house that looked out through the gap in the rock escarpment to the ocean. It was furnished with three sofas, several chairs, coffee tables and thick rugs. The men undressed and piled their clothes in a corner. Their cocks, though flaccid at this point, were large and swayed to and fro as they moved about and found a seat. I went to the bottom of the stairs and called the ladies down. They strutted into the room and what a horny, slutty pair they looked. Vera wore a tight, one-piece, see-through black dress that just about covered her ass. The garter belt attached to her black stockings could be seen through the thin material as could her big braless tits that seemed to be succeeding in escaping from the low-cut neckline. High stilettos completed her horny ensemble. Leigh wore a very short micro-mini skirt in red PVC with a tiny matching thong, garter belt and half-cup bra. Red stockings, stilettos and a neck collar completed her outfit making her look a cross between a naughty schoolgirl and a hooker. Both wore wet-gloss lipstick that would look so erotic sliding over black cocks. They smiled when they saw the growing erections surrounding them and paraded around, bending over and feeling themselves and each other. They looked ready and eager to be fucked and I was anxious to watch.

Our wives lay on the floor in a sixty-nine and rolled about giving all the men an opportunity to see them being eaten as ass cheeks and pussy lips were spread open. The men stroked their erections, not one seemed less than ten inches long and all were thick and hard. Leigh and Vera then went around on their hands and knees and sucked every cock. After all the cocks had felt those lipstick-covered lips they directed their attention to the men sitting in chairs. They knelt on the edge of the chair facing outward and lowered their heads towards the floor. In this position, with their legs spread across the arms of the chair, they presented themselves for eyes, tongues and fingers. When all the men in chairs had sampled our wives they assumed the same position on the end of the sofas and were passed along until each man had tasted and fingered where their cocks would soon be.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds