• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Brian Pumper

Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Brian Pumper

Nyomi Banxxx smiled to herself as she eased the strap-on dildo inside legendary porn actor Brian Pumper's asshole. The macho Black porno stud groaned as she penetrated his ass with her toy. The tall Black dominatrix berated the wannabe rapper/porn star as she began fucking him. She knew he liked it. For he was the one who approached her for this kind of action. The good folks at Kink were notoriously afraid of hiring Black male performers because they knew Black men dominated the adult film industry. Even top White female performers like Ginger Lynn were doing interracial porn because it was so popular. A lot of people preferred watching well-hung, macho Black guys drilling White women. And Brian Pumper was the undisputed King of Interracial Porn. Only guys like Mr. Marcus and Lexington Steele came close to rivaling him. However, unbeknownst to his legions of fans is the fact that Brian Pumper longed for a Black mistress most of all.

Brian Pumper walked through the castle where the videos for Ultimate Surrender, Captive Male, Divine Bitches and Whipped Ass were filmed. And that's where he caught Nyomi Banxxx eyes. The company filmed the hottest sex scenes on the web. BDSM was a very lucrative type of porn and even mainstream porn stars were getting into it. There were requests by fans to see some of their most dominant porn stars try submission. Some girls online posted that Aiden Starr, a short, lovely blonde female porn star who routinely dominated both men and women in her porn scenes with her strap-on dildo could use a taste of her own medicine. Turnabout was fair play after all. Even dominant female porn stars like Dylan and Isis Love did try submission to both male and female porn stars in BDSM sometimes. Some dominant male porn stars like Mark Davis balked at the idea of letting a bang them in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Nyomi Banxxx found that really funny about Mark Davis, the macho White guy who loved fucking women of all races in the ass during his shoots for the company Kink.

Nyomi Banxxx had topped her fair share of men and women since she began working as a dominatrix for Kink. Although she tried anal sex with both Black men and White men in the porn industry, she refused to play the role of submissive during her porn shoots for the company Kink. Another woman who loved to remain dominant in all aspects of BDSM was the lovely Chanta Rose, an Australian porn actress who actually brought BDSM porn to mainstream status in the United States of America. The company Kink canned her, unfortunately, to the everlasting frustration of BDSM fans everywhere. Nyomi was determined not to end up like that. That's why she enjoyed whipping these silly White men and arrogant White women into shape. With her strap-on dildo and her belt she fucked them roughly while berating them and smacking them around. And they actually got off on it because they're all submissive bitches at heart. There was one woman whom Nyomi Banxxx actually wanted to work with. Maybe she'd get the chance someday. Sara Jay, the curvy blonde-haired White female porn star who had the kind of ghetto booty that a Black woman would envy. Sara Jay had recently begun working for Kink, and she even did a submissive scene with macho man Mark Davis, though she didn't let the stud fuck her in the ass. Sara Jay continued to insist that anal sex simply wasn't her thing. Nyomi Banxxx wanted to poke her ass with a strap-on dildo.

Actually, Nyomi Banxxx wouldn't mind fucking Mark Davis in the ass with her strap-on dildo if she ever got the chance. She knew that like a lot of outwardly macho guys, he must have submissive desires every now and then. And it was well-known that he liked Black women, given with how much gusto he fucked Black female porn stars like Kitten and Jada Fire during their Black female/White male interracial porn scenes. Nyomi Banxxx also thought Mark Davis might be bisexual after watching one of his scenes where he and Black porn stud Sean Michaels double-teamed the lovely Latin porn starlet Luscious Lopez. They ganged up on the big-booty Latin slut and fucked the hell out of her. They both fucked her at the same time. It was just a standard interracial threesome between a Black guy, a White guy and a big-booty Latin slut. However, Nyomi Banxxx keen eyes saw more into that.

There was a moment when Mark Davis cock actually rubbed against Sean Michaels dick as Luscious Lopez went down on them both like the submissive Latina bitch that she was. Was Nyomi imagining things or did Mark Davis have an expression of pure pleasure on his face as his cock 'accidentally' rubbed against Sean Michaels big Black dick? Hmm. Maybe Mark Davis was bisexual and liked both big-booty Black women and well-hung Black men. It wouldn't be the first time that a White male switch-hitter liked both Black studs and Black bitches. According to some in London, David Bowie liked both the brothers and the hot sisters. Hey, more fun for him, eh? Nyomi wouldn't mind sliding her thickest strap-on dildo inside Mark Davis asshole while taunting him. He seemed like the type who liked it.

Yeah, Nyomi Banxxx made a mental note to herself to seduce and sodomize Mark Davis. The macho White stud took such delight in fucking Black women in the ass in his movies that it wouldn't hurt for him to get a taste of his own medicine. And Nyomi Banxxx would be happy to be the Black dominatrix who sodomized Mark Davis with a strap-on dildo. Onscreen or off, it didn't matter. It simply had to be done, in this African-American sister's not so humble opinion. However, that was a matter for another time. Tonight, Nyomi Banxxx was happy to pop Brian Pumper's anal cherry. The Black stud approached her inside the Kink company studios. She'd just finished a shoot where she sodomized a White guy with her strap-on dildo after forcing him to suck off another White guy. Brian Pumper approached her, and looked turned on by the sight of a tall, sexy Black woman with a strap-on dildo. Well, Nyomi Banxxx mainly fucked White men in the ass with her strap-on dildo but she didn't discriminate based on race. What she did to the White guys she would happily do for the brothers too. Believe that!

And that's why she tied Brian Pumper up, and also tormented him oh so sensually. Nyomi Banxxx smacked him around, spat on him and tortured his cock and balls by whacking them with a paddle. Like the macho Black man he's supposed to be, Brian Pumper tried to hold it in but in the end, she got some screams and various bodily fluids out of him. First she made the Black stud piss himself, then she pissed on him! As they continued with the session, Nyomi smacked his face and pinched his nipples. She also poured hot wax all over his chest, watching him first wince then scream. And for the coup de grace, Nyomi Banxxx took the same strap-on dildo with which she made a certain white guy cry for his mama mere hours earlier. She thoroughly cleaned the dildo before putting a condom on it, lubricating it and rubbing it against the puckered asshole of one Brian Pumper.

Brian Pumper tried not to scream as she initially penetrated him. She was gentle at first then she got rougher and rougher. Nyomi Banxxx laughed hysterically as she plunged the strap-on dildo deep inside Brian Pumper's well-lubricated asshole. The Black man abandoned all pretense of machismo and screamed like a little bitch as she fucked him. Nyomi was glad that she was fucking him. She actually came across his name on a forum where some porn fans were discussing interracial porn in the adult film industry. One of them had an idea for an interracial pegging series where macho-looking Black guys like Brian Pumper would get fucked in the ass with White women wielding strap-on dildos. Well, Nyomi Banxxx was a gorgeous Black sister, not a White woman, but she liked the idea just the same. That's why she fucked Brian Pumper's ass with gusto. He was always loud and gloating as he fucked women in the ass in his movies. He even took Hollywood legend Laurence Fishburne's daughter, Montana Fishburne, and turned her into a porno slut. Nyomi Banxxx didn't approve of that at all. That's why she happily sodomized Brian Pumper until the not so macho Black porn icon begged for mercy.

Nyomi Banxxx pulled her strap-on dildo out of Brian Pumper's now gaping asshole. The Black porn actress/dominatrix admired her handiwork. Hmmm. So beautiful. She spat inside Brian Pumper's asshole as she had seen male porn stars do to women whom they butt-fucked in the movies. Brian Pumper looked stunned. Nyomi Banxxx towered over him victoriously. She ordered him to suck her strap-on dildo, and he did it obediently after she smacked his face really hard for his hesitation. Brian Pumper made a gesture of distaste as he tasted his ass on Nyomi Banxxx strap-on dildo. Nyomi Banxxx laughed. This was the most fun she'd had in years. After their session, Brian Pumper left her residence. Unbeknownst to him was the fact that she filmed the whole thing, and she wanted to sell it to the good folks at Kink. And she knew it would fetch a great price. Amen!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Nyomi Banxxx Strapons Brian Pumper

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds