• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teenage Seduction

Teenage Seduction

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****************

For years I've lusted after him. In my eyes he was perfection. 200 lbs. of muscled arms and only minimum fat. However, he is not your typical pretty boy.

At 30 he has two tattoos, pierced nipples, and a bald head. Add that to his liking of young girls, fast cars, and porn and you have a man you would never bring home to meet your parents. My family loved him despite his flaws, how couldn't they, he was my step-brother after all.

This all started when I was 18. I discovered masturbation and porn which led to all my sexual thoughts. When I was 19 I discovered his love of porn. It was all over his laptop in his web history and in his media player. By this time I discovered Incest porn and how much it turned me on knowing they were doing something society considered taboo. Now my sexual fantasies changed from a mystery lover to my step-brother, Josh.

At 20 I found his old phone and looked through his pictures. Right in front of me was a picture of his glorious cock. I knew it had to be him because he had pierced nipples. It had to be about 7 or 8" and thick as well. The head was like a purple mushroom. This picture only added to my lust for him.

When I was 21 I think he finally began to see me as more than his little sister. One day I caught him staring at my 36D tits and tight ass in my bikini at the pool. I glowed with pride at how he was looking at me. All through the years I had made slight innuendos that I was not as innocent as I projected. I thought maybe I had gotten through to him.

When I was 22 we went to a concert together. I had a great time dancing sexy and moving my hips and ass trying to get him to notice me. He seemed to take notice but I could tell he was trying to hide it. He let me cuss and even told me I could take a hit of weed if I wanted. I kept thinking maybe he had finally accepted that I wasn't innocent at all.

I had planned on saving myself for Josh. Sure, I had boyfriends come and go but I never let them do anything to me except a little feeling up and playing around. Meanwhile, I spent every second I could with him hoping something, anything would happen between us.

Then came my 23rd birthday. The whole time my thought was "I could go out and fuck anyone I want to, why not make it Josh?" We had plans to celebrate my birthday at a Chris Brown concert three days after. Those were the longest and slowest three days of my life. It was on that night I planned to make my move on my step-brother.

On the way to the house before the concert we talked about how awesome it tonight was going to be. I told him even better since I was finally older and had more freedom than ever before. He asked me what exactly I meant.

I told him that I could go out and fuck whomever I wanted. He had a shocked look on his face and he told me that I needed to be careful if I planned to do that. I told him that I knew that and that I also had something I wanted to tell him. He looked puzzled at me and I told him that I hoped tonight would change our relationship forever.

He again asked me what I meant and I told him that I had lusted for him forever and hoped that tonight we could fuck for the first time but certainly not for the last.

If he wasn't shocked before, he sure was now. He told me he thought I could find a better suited person for what I was looking for. I finally got the chance to say what I had always been wanting to say. "Josh, I had thought about this long and hard and I know that there's no one else I would rather give my virginity to than you. I don't want to give it up to some guy who will just fuck me and forget about me. I want it to be with someone I truly care about and someone who cares about me. I also want it to be with someone who is experienced and won't just get off and not worry about my pleasure. I want to have a good time. You fit all these things and I want you to be my first."

He thought and said he understood my reasoning but was worried about us being related and what our families and friends would say. I reminded him that we were not related by blood and that we were technically not even related. I also told him that I didn't think any of our friends or family would find out and that this would just be a secret between me and him. I noticed his cock start to tent in his pants as we talked about the possibility of us fucking. I reached over and caressed his cock to drive home my point. He sighed and decided that he would agree and fuck me.

By this time we were back to the apartment complex. We made our way upstairs to the apartment and went into the door. He went in first and I followed, locking the door behind us as he closed the blinds. We faced each other and I noticed a look of concern and also lust on his face, then the tent in his pants. He asked me if I was sure about what we were about to do. I told him that I had never been as sure about anything else in my entire life.

With that said, he pushed me against the wall lightly and kissed my top lip. Then he kissed my bottom one followed by a full on kiss. He pressed his tongue against my lips, I opened up and our tongues danced together. When we separated we were out of breath from the passion filled kiss.

I then grabbed his shrt and dragged him into his bedroom. I pushed him against the wall roughly and kissed him while I rubbed his dick through his pants.I broke the kiss and took his shirt off. Then I kissed a trail town his chest starting at his neck and ending just above his pants paying special attention to his nipples.

I unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled his pants down. I slipped his bosers over his erection. It popped out of his boxers and hit his stomach. I gasped because it was just as large as it had seemed in the picture.

I took his cock in my hand and started jacking him off. I put his head in my mouth and licked and sucked like it was a lollipop. Then I took some of his shaft in my mouth. I got about 5" in my mouth before I gagged. I used one hand to jack the rest off and my other to fondle his balls. I pumped my head up and down on his shaft trying to get more of his wonderful cock in my mouth despite my gag reflex. I was determined to give him a great blowjob.

As I gave him this blowjob I kept his eye contact. He just smiled at me and seemed very pleased. He put his hand on the back of my head and gently pushed me down farther on his cock. Soon I felt his balls start to tighten and he grunted and came hard. His first shot I got in my mouth and swallowed it. The second shot ended up on my face. The third I also caught in my mouth and swallowed. The fourth ended up on my lips. I licked up the cum that was left on my face.

He slumped back exhausted and breathing hard from the blowjob he just recieved. Soon he regained his senses and kissed me deeply. He pushed me back onto his bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me and I lifted my arms up so he removed my tanktop. Then with my help he removed my jeans slowly. He unhooked my bra and removed it too.

He stared at my tits and suddenly dove in and licked my nipples. I moaned as he took as much of my tits in my mouth as he could. Then he gently bit my nipples making me even hotter. Then he slowly kissed down my flat stomach to my belly button and moved the ring out of the way so he could lick inside it. From there he kissed down to my pussy.

He removed my thong panties slowly slipping them over my hips with his teeth. Before he touched my pussy he went to my knees and kissed up the inside of my thighs back to my cunt. By now I was begging him to eat me out. He looked up at me and smiled wickedly before diving down to eat me. He licked my outer lips and then my inner lips. He licked down to my pussy hole making sure to torture me by not touching my clit. He slipped his tongue in and flicked it in and out using it like a little cock fucking me.

I moaned loudly with the immense pleasure as he did this but I still wanted more. He replaced his tongue with his finger and suddenly flicked my clit. It was like lightning had struck in my head. Then he blew on my clit lightly making me extremely close to cumming. He put me over the edge lightly biting my clit. With my pussy clenching around him and drenching his hand I came screaming obscenities and incoherent sounds.

He stood over me smiling and then licked his hand saying "Damn girl, you taste so sweet." I smiled at him and pulled him down for a kiss wanting to taste myself. He was right, I did taste sweet. He asked me if I was ready and I said yes.

He positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I felt a little pain as he slowly pushed his head into me. It felt a lot better when his head was finally in. He gave me some time to adjust to the intrusion and then continued. He kept pushing his phallus deeper into me and then hit my cherry. I looked at him and nodded. He gave one strong stroke and popped my cherry as I cried out in brief pain. He gave me another minute to adjust to his cock being in me.

When he thought I had adjusted to it enough he started slowly pumping his cock in and out of me. He told me that I was really tight. It started feeling really good. I told him to start fucking me faster. He slowly started speeding up trying to torture me with need. It wasn't long before I was on the edge of another orgasm. He kept speeding up his strokes. We were fucking so hard that the bed was banging the wall.

I was still screaming for him to fuck me even harder and faster. Our pubic bones were slamming together so hard I thought we would have bruises. Then I heard him scream that he was coming. I felt his cum spray my insides and then I was coming again even more powerful than before. My orgasm was so powerful that I scratched his back deeply with my nails.

He collapsed on top of me both of us breathing hard from our amazing fuck. When we caught our breath we kissed tenderly. He asked me if I had any regrets. I told him that I didn't have a single one and asked him if he did. He said he didn't either.

That night we went to the Chris Brown concert and had a lot of fun dancing together. It was a good birthday present but the best was losing my virginity to the guy I had always wanted.

This was the beginning of a great relationship. We spend as much time fucking as we can without arising suspicion from our parents. Soon I'm going to have to go off to college and leave him to his life. I guess that things don't last forever and I have to let him find someone his own age and find me someone more appropriate. I wish I didn't have to leave him because he is the best fuck ever but he was the best person to give my virginity to and I still have no regrets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Teenage Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds