• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Day in the Lifestyle

A Day in the Lifestyle

i finished cleaning the house, and looked at the clock. He would be home soon. i went upstairs, and stripped down. Now the collar. It was just a thin strip of black leather, with a loop for a leash, and a small bell, yet i could not bear to lose it. Reverently, i tied the beloved collar around my neck. i admired myself in the mirror for a moment, knowing that i was His most precious possession. i attached the leash, and went back downstairs. i got on my knees, knees apart, eyes down, hands outstretched with the end leash in my grasp. i heard His car pull up on the driveway, and felt myself get wet with anticipation. He told me that He would be picking up some stuff , and i wonder what He has planned for tonight.

***

I grabbed the bag from the back of my car and closed the trunk. Walking inside, I walked past her and put the bag down on the table. I looked back and saw her looking at me confused.

"I didn't tell you you could move, girl" I said, and, smiled as she immediately went back to how she was. I gathered a few things from the bag, and went upstairs. I came back downstairs, and placed the bag in the closet. Then, I walked back to her, and grabbed the leash. she looked at me, confused, and I just smiled.

"Hello, my doll." I say. she looks at me, relieved; she thought I was mad at her. I just pull her up, and kiss her. "We're going out tonight." I say. "you have 25 minutes to get ready. Dress causally, and do not go into my bedroom."

***

i smile, and nod, remembering that I have still not been given permission to speak, and He kisses me again. i melt into His arms; His kisses always leave me breathless. i smile at Him and look deeply into His eyes, that always keep me wanting more. i let go of Him, missing His touch already, and rush upstairs. i avoid His room, and take the long way around into the closet, and pull on a rather revealing black dress, and a pair of black heels, leaving my collar on. i pull my hair into a ponytail, and look at myself. Satisfied, I go downstairs, and kneel in front of him, waiting for him to acknowledge my presence.

***

I see her and smile.

"you look breathtaking, my love." I say, as I pull her up onto my lap. I can see her nipples poking through the flimsy fabric of her dress, and I begin playing with them. she moan, and I pinch them hard, making her squeal.

"did I tell you you could make a noise, slut?" I growl, and she looks scared, as she shakes her head no. I look at the time.

"I'll have to punish you when you get home, then. We have to go, now." I move her off my lap, and stand up, then I remove the leash and put it away.

"let's go, slut. you're not to stand up until we get outside." I say, then I walk towards the car, with her crawling miserably beside me.

***

Once we get outside, He allows me to stand up and kisses me, deeply and passionately.

"you may speak, pet." He says, in His deep, beautiful voice; just hearing it makes me want to submit to His will.

"thank you, Master" i say, softly, staring deeply into His loving eyes.

"you're welcome, pet." He says, "would you like to leave now?"

"Only if i'm with You, Master" i say, enjoying every moment that He looks at me with those eyes. He leads me to the car, and i sit down in the passenger seat, then He gets in, and starts driving.

"Open your legs, my love" He says, and I immediately spread my legs open. He puts His hand on my thigh, and begins to rub it softly.

i look at Him.

"may i moan for you, Master? Can your dirty slut show you how good You make her feel, Master?" i playfully beg. He smiles, and gives me permission, and i begin to moan softly, fully enjoying the feel of His hand on me. His hand begins to inch up my thigh, and quickly reaches my wet cunt, and i begin to moan louder, and involuntarily push my hips forward, wanting Him to rub harder and make me cum for Him. You begin to rub my sensitive clit, and i close my eyes and feel myself get really close to cumming.

"please, Master... oh it feels so good, please, let my cum for you, Master, let me cum, please... oh! So good..."

***

"No," I say, and I remove my fingers from her tight, sopping pussy.

"Not yet, slut. We're here." she moans pitifully, and looks at me pleading for me to allow her to cum.

"No, and that's final." I say. "and I don't want you to say another word." I get out, then open her door, and help her out, like a proper gentleman. I hold Her hand on the way into the restaurant, and we get a booth in the corner. she sits next to me, and I wrap my arm around her, pulling her close to me. she leans against my chest, and wraps her arms around me, as I pet her and read the menu.

"Sit up, lift your skirt, and play with your pussy, slut." I whisper to her as the waitress comes. she blushes deeply, but follow orders, and starts whimpering softly, looking at me, silently begging to cum, when the food arrives. Alarmed, she looks at me, wondering if I will let her stop, but I just look away. The waiters finish bringing the food, and after they leave, I lean over and whisper in her ear,

"very good, slut. I might not have to punish you later. You may stop."

Relieved, she stops, and begins eating. Halfway through dinner, I reach under her skirt, begin to play with her clit, and I smile as she jumps, and tries to stifle the moan that erupted from her mouth.

"Is something bothering you, my pet?" I ask, and she immediately shakes her head and continues eating, trying, and failing, to ignore my actions. I feel her get close, and again, I stop. she whines mournfully as I remove my fingers, but I ignore her. Soon we are finished, and she asks to go to the bathroom. I act like I think about it for a bit, then allow her to leave, already guessing at what she's going to do, and I wait a few seconds, then follow.

***

He finally gives me permission to leave, and i rush off to the bathroom. i don't want to disappoint Him, but i cannot wait any longer, i need to orgasm, or i'll lose my mind. The bathroom is empty, so i slide into the first stall, and hitch up my skirt and begin to furiously rub my clit. Simultaneously, i slide 3 fingers into myself, and try to stifle my moans of pleasure as the door opens. Suddenly the door to my stall is pushed open, and He's standing there, with a pleased smile on His face. He picks me up from the chair, and fix my clothes, while I stand there, ashamed of myself. i try to ask Him for permission to speak with my eyes, but He either refuses, or doesn't notice, and then leads me out with His hand tight on my shoulder. i expect Him to yell at me once we reach the car, but He just looks at me, smiles, and begins to drive away. His actions actually scare me more than if He were mad at me, but i bite my tongue, and wait until we get home. i can't keep silent any longer, however, and as soon as we get to the house, i whisper,

"please for–"

but He covers my mouth with His hand, and interjects.

"Every word you say will make your punishment worse, slut. I let you go, and I knew you would try to finish yourself off, and I knew I was going to catch you. Now, I get to use my new toy."

His face transformed from the man who took me out of the bathroom. The smiling eyes are gone, replaced with hardened ice. Overall, He looks much more like the Master I fell in love with.

"Take off your clothes, then sit and wait here," He commands, and i don't even think of disobeying Him.

***

I climb up the stairs and go to my room, where I laid out what I bought earlier. There, on the bed, was a chastity-belt-like apparatus, with a 7" vibrator. I paid a lot of money for this, because this toy also makes the vibrator go in and out of the victim when turned on, and it is remote controlled. Making sure that it worked, I grabbed a blindfold, and I went back downstairs to see her. she was absolutely silent. I stopped before her, and I could see that she were very tense, and very scared of what I would do to her.

"look at me, my love" I say, in a soothing voice.

she looks at me, and I see that your eyes are wet. I give her permission to speak, and move around, and immediately, she gets down on your knees, and begins to beg for my forgiveness.I put a finger to her lips to silence her, and say, while reattaching the leash,

"You've done what you've done. I'm going to take you to my room, and you will be punished for what you've done."

We get to my room and I say,

"As you know, you are not allowed to orgasm during punishment, but I think we can ignore that rule today, as I have something a little different in mind."

***

i stay silent as we make out way to His room. i'm a little bit afraid of how i'll be punished, but i promise myself to be a good slave for Him, and take it without complaining. After He gives me permission to cum, i look at Him, a bit surprised, and meet His gaze, to see if He is serious, but He only reaches down, and blindfolds me before opening His room. He picks me up, and places me on His bed gingerly, then ties my arms to the corners of the bed. I feel something at the opening to my pussy, and I open my legs wide. I feel a vibrator slowly slide it's way into me, and I have to stifle my moans because i'm finally being filled after such a long night of being teased beyond my limits. Once it is fully in, and strapped tight, He ties me in a spread eagle position on the bed, and stops touching me. i begin to wonder where He went, when i feel the vibrator begin to move in my pussy, and tremble with excitement. i am soon about to cum, but the vibrator alone isn't enough to send me over the edge, and i start whimpering, just enough to let Him know that this was beginning to torturing me. i start squirming on the sheets, trying to get more sensation, trying to make myself cum, when He comes up silently, and pinches my left nipple as hard as He can. i scream at the harsh pain, and immediately start cumming violently, thrashing in the bed, and unable to stop the pleasure from coursing through my body.

***

Once I see her begin to thrash against the bed, I go and grab the new clamps I bought, and hold her down, as I place one on each nipple, making sure they get a good hold. I reached for the remote, and quickly set the vibrator on high power, then began the penetrative action on medium speed, and then watched as she thrashed violently on the bed, in a stream of mind-blowing orgasms, each feeling stronger than the last. I still cannot find words to describe how sexy she looked, as she thrashed, and screamed on the bed, straining against the bonds, and trying to find a way to get more sensation from the experience, each jerk of your body sending the chains on the nipple clamps flying, which consequently made the clamps tighten their grip, and made her feel more of that pleasurable pain, sending her orgasms into a whole new level. After about ten powerful orgasms, and possibly many more smaller ones, I stopped the toy and she collapsed on the bed, gasping for air. I walked over, and gave her some water so she wouldn't get dehydrated, then removed the clamps, and massaged her tits, making her moan softly with pleasure through her exhaustion, and I smiled. I stopped my ministrations, then turned the toy up to maximum power, turning on the clit stimulator as well. she practically jumped off the bed, screaming to high heaven with the mind-numbing pleasure that she felt, before falling unconscious a while later.

***

A FEW HOURS LATER

i awoke in His bed, untied, and He was nowhere to be seen. The toy was on the bed table, and i looked at it fondly, remembering how good it felt, and i felt myself getting wet just thinking about it. i see a note on the table from Him, that read:

"I'm very proud of you, my doll. You lasted much longer than I expected you to. I want you to take a shower and clean up for me, and wait for me downstairs. you can use the shower in my room. I will be back soon. I just needed to pick up something from the store.

With love,

Master

i get up from the bed, noticing how sore i am from the punishment, and make my way towards the shower. i wash myself off, and feel all the tension in my muscles relax. i finish drying myself, then go and put on my collar again, and go downstairs to wait for Him. As i wait, i think of how much He's done for me recently, and how I have to pay Him back for it, somehow. The sound of a car door slamming outside breaks me from this reverie, and i feel myself getting tense as i wait for Him to walk through the door.

***

I steel myself as I approach the door, and look down at the box I have in my hands. A diamond and silver collar, for my pet, who has made my life much better in the last year and a half since she submitted to me. I quickly flash back at the times we had together, the sex, the dates, the teaching, the punishments, everything we've done, and I feel deep inside that this is the right thing to do. I open the door, and find her waiting for me, looking down, as I taught her, and completely naked. To this day, seeing her naked takes my breath away, and I try to recollect my thoughts in the moments I have left.

"stand and look at me, slave" I say, and she immediately stands and meets my gaze. I slowly close the distance between us, and I kiss her passionately. I feel her melt into my arms, and I know she's mine, so without any hesitation, I stop the kiss, and look at her, saying,

"my love, we've been together for 18 months now, and I've decided that I want you to be mine permanently."

I pull out the box, and give it to her, and continue.

"In this box is a gift that I have brought you, to mark you as mine. If you want to stay with me, then put it on, but if not, then I understand. You now have permission to speak."

***

i am taken aback, and nervously, i reach for the box in His hands. Once opened, i see the box holds a precious, thin silver and diamond collar, and my eyes begin to tear up with emotion. i look at Him, and whisper,

"Master, it's beautiful...am i really worth this much to you?"

He takes me in his arms, and looks into my eyes, and calmly admits,

"yes, my dear. You're worth this much and more to me, and I want to have you as my own forever. I love you, and will always love you, pet."

Trembling, i take off the plain leather collar around my neck, and put it down, then take the diamond collar from the box, tenderly, so as to not damage it, and fasten it around my neck, then look deep into His eyes.

"i will always be yours, Master." i say, and i rush into his open arms, knowing that He loves me, and will always protect me from anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Day in the Lifestyle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds