• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Maiden's Tale Ch. 02

A Maiden's Tale Ch. 02

This is the second part to my story all characters are over the age of 18.

*

When I was awoken by my Master the sun had not yet risen.

"Wake up Slave!" He said as he grabbed me by my hair. "It's time I Fucked that Cunt of yours."

He dragged me off the bed savagely pulling my hair, my knees buckled as my feet hit the floor not awake enough to truly understand what was going on. I had been dreaming of sweet caresses and gentle words from the man that I have loved beyond reason for years. So this brutal treatment was even more a shock to my senses than if I had been expecting it.

"What's this Slave are you rebelling?" He asked in a menacing tone as yanked me to my feet once more.

"No, Master I am not. My foot is asleep Master. Your slave is sorry." I cried in my defense hoping that there was no way he could tell that I was lying to him.

"Deal with it Slave and walk." He growled at me as he pulled me along behind him.

Where we were going I was not entirely sure but having no choice in the matter I did not question him. Once we were in the hall we went toward the back of the house and down a flight of steps.

Once we were in the cellar it began to make sense why this man had no housekeeper. The cellar was full of things that I had only read about. Whips of all sizes and lengths, bull whips to a cat o' nine tails, from riding crops to phallus's mounted on stools. A strange table stood in the center of the room, being shaped like an '><' with manacles fastened to each end.

To this table is where he led me. "Turn around and face me Slave, and crawl backwards onto the table."

I did as I was told as quickly as I could not daring to speak a word.

"Good, I am going to lock you to this table and I have been told that you will find it uncomfortable at first, but I do not care for it is not your comfort I am after." He said with a dark smile on his face.

As he grabbed my right wrist I had a moment of panic and almost tried to run, but fearing what would happen if he caught me I stayed where I was. He made quick work of my wrists and moved to ankles. He fastened my left ankle first and it didn't seem so bad, however when he pulled my right leg over to be manacled the sensation of my legs being torn off was hardly bearable. But when I whimpered in pain My Master gave me a vicious slap across the face.

"Shut up, I am in no mood to hear your paltry cries you stupid bitch."

I did my best to remain silent and with my legs getting used to the position he forced them in I was able too.

After a while of him staring at my stretched and prone body. He went around behind me and I was suddenly completely supported by the manacles as I was now 'standing' upright. He came around to face me and was holding a small riding crop in his hand. My tension increased as I began to fear his intentions once again.

The first blow was to my breasts and wasn't entirely unexpected but it still shocked me the pain was unbelievable, and yet again to my surprise was followed swiftly by pleasure. The next blow was to my stomach and though it hurt it felt better than the first, and I moaned. The third he aimed lower yet and landed right on my exposed cunt. This time I screamed in pleasure and pain, as my Master looked on in glee.

"That's right my pain slut scream for me! Beg for more!" he said as he struck my pussy another vicious blow of the crop.

" YES MASTER!" I screamed again " More Master beat your slave!" I beg as the pain was gone and there was nothing left but pleasure filling me.

In quick succession he whipped my cunt, each time I cried out for more, and each time he hit me harder. I do not know how long this went on I lost count after the 5 strike of the crop against my flesh, but all too soon he tossed aside the riding crop and shoved his finger into my now sopping cunt.

"That's a good slave that is ready when her master is." he said as he removed is finger and shoved it into my mouth. "Taste yourself Slave, you will need to get used to it quickly as you will always clean my cock after it has been in you." And with that said he rammed his cock into my virgin cunt mercilessly tearing through my maiden head. I screamed at the pain and shock of being so suddenly filled with my master's large cock, but soon began to feel the pleasure of his cock moving inside me.

His cock was so hard and warm like velvet covered steel inside my tight hole. He was moving quickly and after a long time of us both panting and gasping for air I felt it grow inside me stretching me even more adding to the feeling that I was reaching some unknown peak, not long after I felt his seed shoot into my womb I screamed as I saw stars and felt the world fall away. I slowly floated back down to reality not quite knowing what hit me.

"It is rare Slave to have a woman meet her climax the first time she's been entered by a man." My Master said with a hint of approval in his voice. "I am truly blessed in my decision to buy you! Now I am going to release you and you are to go to the bathroom and wait for me." he said as he began to unlock me.

"yes Master"

When I was freed I fell to my knees and crawled to the bathroom, for this I know I made him happy that I remembered his rule about crawling however even if I was allowed to stand I wouldn't have been able to, my legs wouldn't hold my weight if I tried.

I waited for him to come in and when he finally did he started the water for the bath, he told me to get in and so I did as he washed my body and did what he wanted to me, I slowly drifted on a cloud of pleasure. After he was finished he bade go to his chamber and get on the bed. I did and i waited for him to join me. When he arrived he was dressed and carrying a platter of food that he set on the table next to the bed.

" I have appointments that will take all day. You are free to sleep and relax. However when you hear the front door close this evening you will return to your proper place bent over the edge of the bed, But you are not to look at me when I come in. You will keep your face forward no matter what or you will be punished." He instructed me as he manacled my foot to the bed yet again. " this chain will allow you to use the chamber pot in the corner by the door. There is enough food on that platter to last you the day and the water pitcher is on the far side of the bed." And with that he left.

I sat on the bed for a while and nibbled on some bread and cheese leaving the majority of it and the fruit for later. After a while I decided that I would sleep after my being forced awake this morning I knew that I would need my rest.

I awoke hours later to the laughter of children playing outside. I have dreamed of one day having my own but with the illnesses that keep me inside fearful of the next, I never truly expected them, but now with Jaysen's seed to fill my womb It became a real poss.

I turned my attention once again to eating. The grapes that he had brought me were delicious and juicy, and expensive. My Master was generous if nothing else feeding his slave in such a way. As the hours passed I fell to sleep once again.

(All comments are welcome and I would like to thank those who encouraged me to continue this tale. Part 3 will be along shortly depending on the responses I get.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Maiden's Tale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds