• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Threesome

Black on Black Pegging: Threesome

My name is Jacques Arthur. I was born and raised in the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. My family moved to the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, when I was nineteen. I had some trouble adjusting to Canadian society after spending most of my life in the Republic of Haiti. Canada seemed like a really strange country, man. Fast forward six and a half years and I'm doing just fine. I hold a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Toronto and I work for the City of Toronto's Transportation Authority as a Special Tasks Manager. Basically, I deal with all of the Transportation Authority's day to day problems. I'm the guy who gets all the hate mail from the citizens of Toronto, Ontario, when the trains and buses don't work the way they should. It's a 210-grand-a-year ( after taxes) job with more hassles than I can count. Still, it enables me to live a life of luxury even in this crappy economy so I guess I shouldn't complain.

When I came to Canada, I was focused on two things. Education and work. I didn't have time for much else. Things like dating didn't factor into my immediate thinking. To say that I was one lonely brother would be the understatement of the century. Fortunately, I met a tall, lovely young Black woman who would become my wife. My darling Theresa Norton. She was born and raised in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Theresa moved to the City of Toronto, Ontario, three years before we met. She is so lovely, man. A five-foot-eleven, curvy Black woman with a cute face, voluptuous body, and a big, heart-shaped booty. Theresa is a graduate of Northeastern University in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. These days, she works for the Edinburgh/Silex Corporation in downtown Toronto as a Junior Executive. My wife and I do alright for ourselves. We live in a beautiful townhouse in the town of Brampton, not far from metropolitan Toronto.

Throughout the early years of my marriage, I struggled with something. You see, I am bisexual. I've never explored it before today but I have always known that I found both guys and girls attractive. Growing up in a strict Catholic household in Haiti, I was taught that gays and lesbians were unclean and that homosexuality went against the rules of the Bible. I suppressed my desires and tried as best as I could to lead a normal life. After marrying Theresa, I felt happy. However, my desires for men were still there. One day, I confessed to my wife the truth which I had kept hidden from myself and others throughout my twenty five years on this planet. I've always felt attracted to Theresa's best friend Nicolas Mack, a handsome gay Black man originally from the island of Jamaica. Nicolas is a corrections officer in the City of Toronto and he's out and proud as a gay Black man. I found the six-foot-two, lean and muscular, dark-skinned Black guy really hot. I don't like effeminate guys so Nicolas manliness attracted me. A lot. Of course, I loved my wife Theresa and I refused to cheat on her. When I told Theresa all this, she simply smiled and hugged me. I didn't expect this reaction, to tell you the truth. In my reflections about telling my wife the truth about myself, I always figured Theresa would smack the hell out of me, call me a faggot and divorce me.

Theresa looked at me and kissed me tenderly, wiping away my tears. In spite of myself, the tears flowed. I'm a six-foot-five, 250-pound Black man. I grew up in the macho Haitian culture. Where I come from, men don't cry. Theresa told me that she loved me and accepted me for who I am. Later, she would tell me that she always suspected I wasn't totally straight. This surprised me. I enjoy having sex with my wife. She's a tall, curvy Black woman with a big round butt. And she loves sex as much as I do. I'm serious, she wants it all the time! What more could a Black man ask for? My sex life with Theresa was very satisfying. And yet we both knew something was missing. Theresa told me she knew exactly what we needed to do in order to spice up our love life. Introduce a third person to fulfill my previously undisclosed desires. I was a little hesitant, but with my wife Theresa's blessing I got over my fears.

Theresa and I had a talk with Nicolas Mack, and the handsome gay Jamaican man agreed to do a threesome with us. We sat together in our living room, had some red wine and loosened up before the party started. Theresa got things going by undressing. Nicolas and I looked at her admiringly. I took off my shirt and pants, inspired by my wife's boldness. Nicolas did the same. I sat there, stroking my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black cock. Nicolas looked at it hungrily. The sexy gay brother leaned over and took my cock into his mouth. Theresa joined us, and sat next to me. My wife watched as her gay male best friend went down on me, her adoring husband. Theresa was turned on, I could tell. Later, she told me that many women found man to man sex really hot the same way most straight guys and some bisexual guys liked watching lesbian sex. I guess that made sense. I found myself moaning in pleasure as Nicolas sucked my cock like a professional. The guy was seriously good.

After Nicolas got me nice and hard, I put on a condom and made him assume the position. He was more than okay with that. Nicolas got on all fours, face down and ass up. I got behind him and stroked my dick. My wife Theresa tossed me a bottle of lubricant and I made good use of it. I smeared the lubricant all over Nicolas ass, then pressed my dick against his asshole. Theresa held Nicolas butt cheeks wide open as I slid my cock into his ass. Nicolas grunted as I penetrated him but otherwise remained silent as I began fucking him. He stroked his big cock as I began fucking him in the ass. Man, this was a dream come true. Fucking a masculine gay Black stud like Nicolas while my wife watched us. I fucked Nicolas with gusto, loving the feel of his ass around my dick. We went at it for a while, then I pulled out of him. Next, I stroked his dick while fucking him in the reverse cowgirl position. I got some nice screams out of him as I sank my dick balls-deep into his ass. Oh, yeah. We were both loving this and fucked like there was no tomorrow.

About an hour later, Nicolas Mack left our house, thanking Theresa and I for a wonderful time. As soon as he was out the door, Theresa purred like a kitten and pounced on me. She climbed on top of me after pushing me down on the floor. My sexy wife impaled her hot pussy on my dick and began riding me real hard. I thrust my cock deep into her snatch. Theresa screamed and told me to fuck her harder. At this point, I knew what she liked so I pumped her up. After a few minutes we switched things up. I put her on all fours and spanked her big butt while slamming my dick into her pussy from behind. I was giving her all I got when she suddenly asked me to stop. I froze. Did I do something wrong? Theresa told me that she wanted me to fuck her the same way I fucked Nicolas. I grinned and she smiled naughtily. Okay by me, I thought as Theresa spread her ass cheeks wide open. I took the same bottle of lubricant I used with Nicolas and applied the lube all over Theresa's asshole. Then, I pressed my dick against her asshole and pushed it inside.

I began to fuck my wife's asshole gently. This was our first time trying anal sex together. For ages I begged her for it but she always turned me down. She said it just wasn't her thing. Well, look at her now. Theresa went buck-wild as I filled her asshole with my dick. She screamed at me to fuck her harder. Man, the things that come out of my wife's mouth while we fuck would stun a seasoned sailor. I gave it to her real good, filling her asshole with my dick. Man, this was my second time fucking a tight ass today and honestly, I couldn't get enough of it. I think Theresa and I went at it for a good hour, or pretty close. Afterwards, she lay there, panting. I swept her into my arms and kissed her. Grinning, she told me she still wasn't sated. I shook my head. She wanted more? Man, I'm not sure I can handle any more sex today. I might need a sandwich or a Red Bull or something. Theresa smiled and told me that this time, she'd do fucking. I had to ask what she meant by that. Poor me.

Yeah, I soon found out what she meant. That's how I found myself on my back with my legs in the air. Theresa knelt between my legs, stroking a surprisingly life-like strap-on dildo. Grinning, she asked me if I was ready to get fucked. I flashed her a courageous smile, and nodded. Laughing, she pressed the well-lubricated dildo against my asshole. And just like that, she began fucking me. I grimaced as Theresa's dildo penetrated my asshole. I've never had anything foreign up my ass before. Not even in my fantasies. Even when I had bisexual feelings about other Black men, it was always me doing them and not the other way around. And now my gorgeous African-American wife was sliding her dildo in and out of my Haitian ass like it was nothing. I closed my eyes and greeted as she began fucking me harder. Theresa suddenly slapped my face and told me to open my eyes.

Whoa! That wasn't part of the plan. Theresa smiled wickedly and told me she wanted to look into my eyes while fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. I kept my eyes open, and sometimes I groaned or cried out sharply in pain. None of that seemed to matter to Theresa who fucked me like there was no tomorrow. My usually calm and gentle wife turned into a scary, sexily bossy Black Dominatrix before my amazed eyes. The more I screamed the more turned on she seemed. She kept saying she'd been wanting to fuck my 'cute' ass for ages. And now, she was making up for lost time. Mercilessly she pounded my ass until I literally begged for mercy. I'm not a weak man, folks, but I felt like Theresa's dildo was splitting my ass in two. She pulled out of me and asked me how I felt. I told her to ask me again tomorrow. Theresa smiled and gently slapped my ass. I tried to catch my breath. Yeah, this was definitely one of the most intense experiences of my life. I kissed Theresa on the lips. Something in her golden brown eyes softened, and she went from scary Black Dominatrix to gentle and kindly wife again. Breathlessly she told me that she loved me so much it scared her. I smiled, and told her I loved her too. And I meant it. We're going to have to learn to communicate better as far as the strap-on stuff is concerned but otherwise we're on the right track as a passionate, fun-loving couple. Don't you agree?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds