• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Job Interview

The Job Interview

12

I had been searching for an executive assistant for some time now and had interviewed a few really potential ladies and 'ladies' -- all very skilled and would be worthy of the position, but something was missing from them all until I interviewed Jessica.

The first time I interviewed her was a general 'meet & greet' interview with about 15 other girls -- all very informal but something I do to give me a general idea of how people interact with each other. Jessica stood out along with about 4 or 5 others, all of whom I would interview in great detail later. She was a little younger than the rest of the ladies but had a definite sense about her -- she carried herself confidently, dressed immaculately, but was at the same time slightly reserved and subservient in a rather cute way.

During her second interview we chatted about her work history and I was pleased to read - and later upon making some calls - heard glowing reports of her commitment to her positions and her employers. Jessica smiled shyly as we chatted about her previous positions, and when she mentioned that "...she felt it necessary to go above and beyond to prove her worth and 'her place' in a work environment..." I thought about that phrase, "her place" -- I got the impression that Jessica may well be exactly the person we were looking for.

She also portrayed an air of proper etiquette, answers like "Yes Ma'am" and "No Ma'am" in all the right places...all the time with her legs tightly crossed, her hands folded neatly on her lap and her posture rigid and straight-backed at all times. Every now and then her eyes would be downcast and her voice lowered as though offering a position of submissiveness to myself. I have a very strict dress-code for my ladies and girls who work for me. Being the totally femme person that I am, I expect and demand that a dress-code of business suits (never pants...always skirts), heels, nylons, expert make-up, well coiffed hairstyles etc., all go to making a woman what she should be -- sexy, haughty, sure of herself and totally confident in her day-to-day dealings, whether it be with the mailroom person or any CEO.

Jessica stood out from first laying eyes on her; she was dressed very business-like -- tight, red hobble-skirt, a crisp white blouse with a nice frill-tie at the neck. The blouse was just see-through enough to display a lovely full, lace bra, sexy black pumps with a nice platform and at least a 4" heel -- her breasts are actually nice and large without being too over the top. Her matching red jacket was cut nicely to accentuate her curvy figure -- most of the other ladies and older girls were too thin, some even bordering on waif-thin. I do like a woman to show curves in a very feminine way.

The interview had finished mid-afternoon, I was definitely beginning to think that Jessica could be 'the one' - I asked her if she had anything planned for the rest of the day.

"Just some bills to pay and some internet searching for other prospective employment," she answered.

I offered, "I'd like to continue this interview but I have a meeting in few minutes that I simply can't move. I want you back here at 5pm sharp. And I'd like you go home and change into the outfit you wore the day of your first interview here?" I added. Today's attire was a little more subdued.

"You mean the red outfit Ma'am?" enquired Jessica not really understanding why I would ask.

"Yes, the red outfit...and don't worry about anymore job-hunting, while I haven't fully made my decision, I can say that you are definitely in my top three. So off home and change - oh, and one more thing, pantyhose my dear...always pantyhose, while I noticed on that first day that you like stockings and suspenders, tell-tale bumps like that under a tight skirt is sometimes just a little too trashy, especially when seeing clients."

"Really Ma'am, you noticed that?" she replied.

"Jessica, I notice everything and another thing. I do not like VPLs so you know what that means don't you?" I asked rather firmly.

"Yes Ma'am, I'm pretty sure I do. Is there anything else I should know?" she added.

"The only other thing would be to tell you that I am not your average employer. I think you'll find me very different in many ways my dear. In person and in the way I manage my staff. Now, with that said, you will learn more during our next interview. If it all goes as I think it might, you could well find yourself employed and settling into a very rewarding lifestyle here my dear. Now run along and get yourself ready. I will be expecting you on the dot of 5 o'clock, and I don't like tardiness - that is all."

Jessica nodded and let herself out, her head slightly bowed and her hands clutching her purse tightly...I liked watching her leave like that, I was beginning to think I had finally found the right one. I made a call to my business partner and let her know to be at my office around a half hour after the interview was to start. I didn't have any meetings planned, nor did I need to do anything of any significance so I told the temp to hold all my calls and not disturb me. I had about an hour or so to kill so I got comfy and proceeded to troll through some favourite porn sites on the net, enjoying a little "me" time before 5pm rolled around.

Jessica was on time, in fact she was about 10 minutes early and I had her wait outside my office while I went about nothing really. I made her wait a further 10 minutes past the allotted time just to rub it in that things worked on my schedule and to see how her patience held out. I also wanted to make sure that all staff had left for the evening and had locked up on their way out.

I called for Jessica from my office and as she came in, motioned her to a very straight backed chair in front of my desk. She had pulled her long hair back in a ponytail and donned some very sexy black-framed glasses. Her look was totally sexy and I found myself staring just a little too long...her cheeks started to blush a little and she stammered, "I-Is there s-something wrong Ma'am?"

I caught myself and said, "Umm...no...sorry my dear, it's just that you weren't wearing glasses the first time, nor earlier today and it kind of threw me a little that's all."


"Oh I wear contacts some times and they were really bugging me today so I decided to go with my glasses. I hope that's alright with you Ma'am?" she asked rather sheepishly. I smiled and loved the fact that she felt the need to seek my assurance -- this little minx was working out better, and quicker than I thought.

"Of course it's alright Jessica; in fact I think glasses suit you better. Should you be successful in the position I would require that you wear them rather than you contacts -- do you have a problem with that?"

"No Ma'am" she answered all too quickly, "not at all."

"Good! Now let's get on with this then shall we?" I stood and came round to stand in front of her, "Are you comfortable Jessica?" She nodded as I went to my cabinets and pulled out a few packets of pantyhose.

I turned to watch Jessica looking at me questioningly, her mouth slightly open and possibly wanting to ask exactly what I was doing, but knowing her place enough I noticed, not to. While I opened the packets and draped each pair across her crossed legs, I said, "this part of the interview is more of a practical nature and will allow me to gauge just how much you would know your place should you be working here and, it will give me a very good understanding of your likes and dislikes when it comes to personal interaction with me, your possible future boss, and you the possible dutiful assistant. Are you ready to show me just how much you would like this job Jessica?"

"Ummmm...I-I think s-so M-Ma'am. I'm j-just not sure what it is you are about to do? And if I may be so bold as to ask Ma'am, why all the pairs of pantyhose? I mean I know that that is what your company manufactures and sells but what are they for during the interview?" I watched as Jessica absent-mindedly picked up some of the pantyhose and slid them around her hands as she asked me the questions. I knew she liked them for what they were -- a sign of femininity, I also saw that element of submissive in her gestures as well.

"Perfectly good questions my dear. And ones that will be answered in due time, but first I'm going to get personal now...do you enjoy being a woman?"

"Of course Ma'am."

"And do you enjoy dressing the way you do -- both for others and yourself?"

"I do Ma'am, I love the look of being very feminine, and I think it's important that a woman carries herself in a feminine way all the time."

"Good...exactly what I wanted to hear. Now, do you enjoy that things are asked of you, that you are ordered to do things in a timely manner and that it is all done correctly as ordered?"


"Absolutely -- if one cannot perform what is asked, I believe one should take oneself to task and learn what is expected of them. I expect 100% from myself all the time Ma'am. I also expect that I will be ordered or asked to perform duties outside of my normal roles and responsibilities, and that I should expect that 'other duties' is part and parcel of any role."

"Equally excellent my dear!" I exclaimed, "I think you are definitely on your way to a new career. Now take those pantyhose that we manufacture. Hold them, smell them, slide your hands into them and tell me what you think."

After a short, pleasant moment of watching Jessica literally caress them, she looked up at me and offered, "Well to be honest Ma'am, I've always been a lover of stockings first, but I do have a very nice collection of very sheer pantyhose and do admit to liking how they feel when worn. As for your product I love how they smell, is there a scent embedded into them or is that added to the packaging process?"

"Very astute my dear, we actually add the scent during the manufacturing process before the hose are woven and it stays with the nylon for a good few wearings and washings before it starts to disappear. What else do you like about them?"

"Let's see, I like how strong they are." Jessica was pulling them between her hands, "they feel as though they could stand some strong use...which would be good because so many expensive brands fall short on this side of things...way too many runs way too soon for the money you pay sometimes."

"Again, very astute...we use a modified nylon that seems to be stronger than most brands...it does mean that the denier is a little heavier but we prefer to offset that against the fact that our pantyhose last a lot longer. Also, when it comes to our range of tights, nobody can match us for quality and durability."

"Ooh Ma'am, I love tights for winter!" she squealed rather excitedly. "There is something very 'comforting' about tights under a nice skirt, especially in winter. It feels as though someone is giving me a nice, tight hug around my lower body and legs," Jessica added rather eagerly.

"Good, good...now, I want you to sit back nice and straight, uncross your legs and relax for me." Jessica started to look a little worried, "Don't be afraid this will all be fine, you'll see," I added attempting to calm her somewhat. I stepped closer and taking a pair of pantyhose I moved behind and quickly looped them around her tying them nice and snugly. I grabbed a second pair and repeated the bonds to make sure she couldn't get up straight away.

Strangely Jessica went very quiet so I asked, "Do you have a problem with this Jessica? Is this not something that pleases you?"

"Ummm...no Ma'am, I m-mean yes Ma'am...well...it's just...I know that I am expected to do as asked, at all times, I just wasn't expecting anything like this...not during an interview is all."

"Well let's just say I can't decide which of my top-three is the right one for the job until a little 'practical' has been undertaken okay? So just sit still and I promise you an interview you will never forget," and with that I knelt down and taking more pantyhose, tied one leg and then the next against the legs of the chairs so they were spread wide. I had to push her tight skirt up around her waist to get her legs wide and as I did, noticed that she had obeyed me and knew what I meant about no VPL...her coffee coloured pantyhose were sheer all the way to the waist and her neatly trimmed pussy was framed beautifully underneath. I smiled and looked up at her, "very nice...I do like what I see my dear!"

Jessica just smiled a very sheepish and embarrassed smile.

I took one more pair of pantyhose and going round behind her, bound her hands lightly, then coming back around I stopped for a while admiring how helpless but damn sexy she looked with her legs spread wide, her sheer pantyhose and her possibly, moistening pussy, nestled nicely underneath them. I lingered on her pantyhosed pussy for some time then lifted my eyes to see that Jessica was blushing slightly.

"Are you comfortable my dear? Not too tight are they?" I ask.

"No Ma'am."

"Good." I grabbed my purse from my desk and removed my lipstick. Moving close I lifted her pretty face in my hands and while her makeup was very well done, I do like a darker shade of lippie on my girls. I lightly rubbed a Kleenex across Jessica's lips and then slowly coated them thickly in a rich, dark red lipstick that is an absolute favourite of mine. "You'll need this later...slut" I added under my breath, but just loud enough for her to think she heard right. Her look told me she did...good!

"Hmmm...I think we need one more pair," I said and taking another from a packet I slipped them around her eyes...not too tight as to hurt, but just enough to block out most of her view and soft enough so she can feel the softness and sheerness of the fabric, leaving her in a state on not knowing what is to happen next, but feeling wrapped sensuously in something quite sexy.

I stepped forward and pressed my pantyhosed legs against Jessica's letting her feel mine against her own. She didn't jump nor try and move away which was very heartening to say the least. In fact I felt her press her legs against mine once or twice. Standing there I said, "So...you want to be my number one executive assistant do you? What makes you think you are more special than the other girls I interviewed? What makes you think you have what it takes?" and leaning in close to her ear I whispered harshly..."SISSY!"

Jessica jumped a little and started to "um" and "aah" not being very coherent all of a sudden. I was still leaning in close and added, "ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!"


I have to give her credit; she tried really hard to convince me, "I-I think I'm better looking than those other girls. I certainly dress nicer than them. I...ummm...I love being really girly M-Ma'am. I will do whatever you ask or order of me b-better than any of those other girls or ladies. I will n-neever let you down...ummm...or...aahhhh, anyone else I am asked to assist while in your employ Ma'am. I love that you know to dominate me like this in such a short time. I...I..."

"Enough...all good answers...and you have certainly shown a penchant for behaving and acting as ordered I'll give you that, but better than the other girls and ladies? How do you know I haven't been like this with all of them? How do you know I haven't found one that obeys EVERY. SINGLE. THING. I've asked of her? You don't do you?"

"No Ma'am," Jessica answered very quietly and sheepishly.

"No, you don't know...but I will give you this Jessica, you certainly are hotter looking than the others. So let's see how much you really want this job then shall we you little slut! The chair I have you in has an opening in the seat and your, I'm expecting by now, very eager and wet pussy, is right over it." I reached under the chair and pulled open a little access hole and pressed my fingers up against her pantyhosed framed pussy. Jessica jumped a little but also moaned as she settled back down.

"Now you know why I've pulled your skirt up to your waist and have u positioned this way." Jessica just sat there and nodded compliantly. I knelt down, slid my fingers underneath and started probing at her moistening cunt. I pressed in against her legs and felt her trying to squeeze against me with her legs. I smiled and pressed harder feeling her pantyhose start to get wetter and wetter as her cunt got more excited with every push.

Jessica was writhing more trying to help me find her excited juicy spot, while my fingers tore a hole in her pantyhose. I leant in close to her and whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you Jessica? Do want me to play with your clit, sissy? Want me to fuck that lovely wet cunt of yours bitch?!?"

She couldn't help herself much anymore, my fingers had been pressing up into and against her soaked pussy for a good few minutes, while she strained to push herself against them, "OHH FUCK YES MA'AM! Fuck me! Jam your fingers in deep! Hard! HARDER PLEASE?!?"

"You're not getting off that easily slut," I ordered and immediately pull my fingers away from her sopping cunt. Jessica moaned softly and tried to press into me, wanting to feel some sense of belonging.

"Pleeeease Ma'am?? Please make me cum. I'll do anything you wish Ma'am...just fuck me please?!!?"

"IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU BITCH!" I state, "Anymore outbursts like that I might have to gag you with some pantyhose. You'll cum when I order you to and not before do you hear me?"

"Y-Yes Ma'am, sorry Ma'am,"

"That's better...in fact, maybe a gag is a good idea, but it won't be with what you think it will be," I chuckle.

I pulled my skirt up and leaned in real close to Jessica's mouth. Taking the back of her head in my hands I pressed her mouth up against my pantyhosed girliemound. Her hungry mouth sucked and licked as best she could all over me. I moved around to her side and opened my legs as wide as I could. I grabbed her hair, turned her head towards me, and pressed her hard against my diaphanous mound. "Yeah bitch! Suck me! Suck that juicy cunt you little whore, show me how much you want it!" Jessica was so eager to please, jamming her mouth into me, her face all mashed up against my pantyhosed mound, trying to suck as much as possible. I pushed her back and told her to take a breath.

She sat there catching her breath and I let things go quiet for a little bit, "Jessica?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Would you like to suck me and make me cum? Would you like to me to cum all over your pretty face and let you taste my girliejuices?"

"Oh please Ma'am! More than anything! Please let me make you cum. I serve to please you and only you Ma'am!"

I tore a little hole in my control-top pantyhose, and pulled my throbbing girliecock free from its confines. It felt so good to be free, tying up this little whore, fingering her nearly to orgasm and having her suck on my girliemound like that had me hard and throbbing while all tucked away...and I was severely wet from pre-cum girliejuices too I might add.

I stepped forward and took her head in my hands...I ordered, "Open wide slut!" Not knowing what to expect, Jessica opened her sexy, red lips as wide as she could and stuck out her tongue expecting to lick some lovely wet cunt. I slid my girliecock deep into her lovely mouth in one smooth motion. Jessica gasped and tried to pull back...this wasn't what she was expecting at all. I could just imagine what must have been going through her pretty little head..."a cock?!? On this woman?!? What the fuck??"

I'm not the only shemale on staff; in fact almost all our staff is either shemale or transgender in some way. As the owner, my business partner Maggie and I, carefully handpick all our staff -- in this way we end up with the most loyal staff you could possibly want for -- and, in all honesty, they don't want for anything during the work-day either -- if you get my drift --wink, wink! But I digress, back to our prospective new staff member, Jessica.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Job Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds