• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Paradise Ch. 04

In Paradise Ch. 04

The music was loud and the base was the only thing that prevented it from scrapping the inside of your skull. Instead it was like a ball with thorns that played about the inside of your head. At that moment I had regretted tagging along to an all girls outing. Cassandra had picked Gabrielle and I up so we could go to Aura, a night club on Paradise Island. At first I had dressed real nice so that I could get some guy's attention, have some fun on the dance floor, then abscond; leaving him in suspense afterwards to never be heard from again. The night was taking a turn for the worst when I stepped out of my house into Cassandra's car and her first "compliment" for the night was hardly appetizing.

"You look like a hooker," said Cassandra. She squinted while some person passed us in the next line with his brightest lights on. "Jackass," she muttered. She glanced over at me and felt the tension. "You know I mean it in a good way," she smiled and chuckled.

"Yes, being compared to someone who sells sex for money is exactly how I want to start the night out," I said sarcastically. I wasn't uncomfortable for the rest of the night because Gabrielle, God bless her, dressed in the same scant clad manner as well as every other girl in the club. In fact, they made me look like a nun in a strip club.

The lights were hypnotizing and the music was blaring, the mood was just right for a fun night but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it, however that feeling didn't last long. As I looked around a man from across the room stared at me while he enjoyed the company of two other woman. It was such a stare that in any other setting it would be downright creepy. His suit was neatly pressed but was in a somewhat shamble. His hair was the color of a perfect black sapphire resting neatly on his brow until he would take his hand and run his fingers through it. It was then he decided that he'd buy them their last drink for the night.

As the girls laughed amongst themselves enjoying the fruity cocktails and licorice shots, he excused himself and walked my way. I hadn't meant to make eye contact but it was difficult diverting from his blue eyes; a type of cerulean you just get lost in. He touched my shoulder and brought his hand down until his hand stopped at my elbow; he gently tugged me and pointed his head towards the dance floor. I smiled thinking to myself how I ought to enjoy tonight because I might get fired in two days.

The dance floor was packed, so much so there was hardly any leg room. He held me close and we danced to the beat the DJ had just spun. He stared into my eyes until I slowly closed them, leaving him mentally to feel the music. He enjoyed the nape of my neck when I spun around and the way I'd enjoy the beat of the music, moving the way the tempo told me too. I ground against him not realizing the lushness of my body as well as the tempo of the music set a fire to him until I felt something stiff poke at me.

I quickly came to, the music had set some sort of dance craved beast loose and I quickly recollected. As I tried to turn around he held my hips and pulled me even closer. His hands roamed my body and I felt him as a hand cupped my breasts and another up a thigh. He brought it up slowly as he squeezed my chest gently and began to nibble at my neck.

My body had thought of betraying me as soon as I felt the electricity he had started but as he brought his hand up closer and closer, I began to see the few instances of people who stared at me with envy. We were hardly dancing anymore other than the subtle movement of hips we'd display; instead we looked more like a demonstration of foreplay.

I tried to pull away and at the slightest inkling of resistance, he held me to him tighter. He played with a nipple while his hand slowly traveled down my dress, between my thighs, parting me and stroking. I gasped, only a few people were any wiser with what we were doing, more like what he was doing to me, the darkness of the room masking the altercation. I could hear his fingers in his mouth before he went back for more, pushing aside my undergarment, stroking liberally as he made my blood rise, and making the small efforts to break his grasps almost cease and desist. His breathing was heavy as it trailed passed my ears; his hands felt wanting and greedy for me as I wriggled in the curve of his body.

With all the residual might left within me, I pulled away as he licked his fingers enjoying what fragment of crumbs he got from the cookie jar. As I fixed my clothes and ran outside the Casino of the resort; away from the music and mixed emotions I felt like I heard it. His final thought was like a lust filled desire like he had decided he couldn't do with a simple taste. But that's crazy talk, maybe it was my own wishful thinking, and that thought scared me.

I walked around the vast space that was the Atlantis resort until I could regain my composure. I sat out on the beach scrunched in the sand next to a small hut as I enjoyed a subtle breeze's wisp through my hair. The sand would feel like a million tiny granules of sugar as I weaved my toes through it and I suddenly was hit with the realization that my friends wouldn't know where I ran off too so I had reluctantly sat up and began to return. As I used the wall to get up a hand found its way flat against my own, looking up to gaze into cerulean eyes once again.

"Um, ah," was all I could say before he hushed me, claiming my lips for his own. There hadn't been a lot of times where I had been kissed, in fact there were hardly any. It was then I felt a whole new rush of emotions different from whenever I did myself a favor in the shower.

My heart burned as its beating sped. My knees began to weaken however the tall blue eyed stranger wasn't letting me go that easily. His free arm wrapped around my waist and helped me stand as he began to devour and enjoy his meal was his absolute plan.

"Wait no," were my muffled pleas as I willed desire away. But will was only logical in the absence of temptation. "I," was the word that escaped my lips as he began to nibble at my neck like it was the strawberries I smelt like tonight.

I hadn't known when it happened but it had, I was sitting in sand with my back against a hut and my dress hiked up to the waist. My bra was lying somewhere in the sand as if abandoned and the only thing with cloth was my midriff and feet.

"Naughty girl," was what he said when he stared at my undergarment, a thong that left almost nothing to the imagination.

"Wait n-no," I stuttered. "It's so you don't see a panty line on my dress." He simply chuckled and couldn't stop. It had very soon turned into a hearty laugh and I felt utterly ashamed of myself. Getting up to find my bra and leave, my hand was given a sudden tug and I fell backwards into his arms.

"You're very cute," he said. And with those simple words I felt desire come out of hiding, however, logic had already been fueled by embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." I tried to squirm out of his hands. "My friends are probably worried about me."

It was then I realized how big he actually was. With the thought of me leaving his hands gripped around my wrist tighter and although I wished it was my imagination, I felt something poke at my rear where I fell into his lap. I said nothing and stared into his eyes hoping that that was enough to convey to him that I didn't want to. His eyes had lost focus, as if they weren't looking directly at anything but geared by lust.

It was then he laid me in the sand hoping I would comply but I had still tried to leave. I saw the glimmer of regret in his eyes when he pinned me down. It was then I began to wriggle and began the start of a scream when he bit me in the inner thigh. I stifled a yelp.

"I only want a taste," he said with a hush. The man was huge, able to bite my inner thigh and then look me in the eyes without giving up too much strength to break free.

"You mother fucker" was all I shouted before he decided to deal with my fury. He straddled me as he began to take off his belt and I gasped for breath unable to properly scream with his weight across the point where my chest and abdomen met. He then dragged me into the hut as I kicked and tried to scream through his muffling hand. I was thrown on the sandy floor, the dirt flying up as he did. I tried to kick away from him as I begged.

"Please. Don't," I cried. "I'm a virgin I can't," was stopped by his belt as he fastened it to my open mouth and tightened it around my head, afterwards, tying it to the centre pole of the hut. My hands scrambled for the restraint but were stopped when he held them above my head. I was in a panic, eyes widened with fear knowing I shouldn't carelessly fight but what else was there to do? I tried to kick, wishing that I hadn't taken my heels off in the first place. But he hadn't budged, simply looking down on my floundering body and smiled.

"I told you," he said with a raise of his brow. "I just want a taste." I moaned in pure agony defenseless against this man who now seemed larger than life. Tears of sorrow and rage fell to the side of my cheeks before I felt him between me as electricity sparked up the center of my back causing me to arch from the ground. My mind danced in the mixed emotions of sexual passion, fear, and the desire to escape.

I had no coherent thoughts just screaming and begging of mercy that couldn't find their way to restrained lips. My legs tried to clench to stop him but I couldn't work around his shoulders. In some occasions I'd get his head but it had done nothing, every muscle in his body was stronger than my legs combined and my squeezing thighs simply kept his face where it wanted to be in the first place.

There it was his thoughts again, although I hadn't known t at the time. He loved my spirit, thinking how I dare think my feeble hardly trained body could compare to his. He loved its soft lushness, a variety of fitness that was seemingly untouched by any muscle.

He started by giving me a kiss on nether lips parting them to taste my entry way. My back arched as my body fought itself and he laid another kiss, this time nestled in the fold of my gateway. His nose tickled its way up as his lips continued to praise the rest of his now private cookie jar. His kisses were starving ones, every lick, slurp, and tonguing saunter was intended to take me. He took his free hand and had it aid in his face's investigation feeling how womanhood desperately drew his finger in. Touching, probing, and playing was its job as he kissed the bite mark he made moments ago apologizing for it.

I hardly heard it; I would be more inclined to listen to my own tear drops as they hit the sand rather than his moaning and expressed enjoyment of my body. I cried because I hadn't wanted it, and I cried for the lack of control of my own damn body's desire. A very long time ago I had unwillingly stopped fighting him. My legs squeezed not to stop him from going down but to stop him from coming up. It was as if my body had abandoned my mind and went to receive what he was offering. It was a helpless frustrating feeling that not only he had over powered me but also made my body refuse to listen. All I was now was thoughts in abandon, lying their taking what he wanted to give.

A muffled moan escaped my lips as he ate up his reward like a wolf dying from dehydration. He laid on top of me moving sand from the tear stains on my cheeks and played in the tendrils of my hair.

"Would you bite me if I kissed you?" he joked as he kissed each lip separated by his leather belt. He sounded hurt when he said it but none was more hurt than I.

"I know I said all I wanted was a taste," he whispered to me as if we were lovers hiding on the beach. "But you see he wants a taste as well," my eyes widened waiting for him to clarify.

"I'd let you do me a service like I did you but I know you'd bite me," he said. "I can't control your mind for some reason, only your body is at my disposal," he added. "It's so interesting, you're the first to resist me up to the point I've made physical contact. Your mind should belong to me now," he said as he shifted his weight. "No matter, there is still a part of you that still aches for me," he smiled.

After his strange words he slowly got out of his pants and showed me what I had been dreading the entire time. My body kicked with my will but not by much.

He smiled as he brought it closer to me, his eyes and thoughts filled and blocked with desire. His only thought was to saunter in and out of me for centuries if it was possible; to be near me at every waking moment of the day and to hold my body close as evening reared its moonlit skies. How he'd squeeze me in the cold of the night and keep me close. But these thoughts weren't my own! I was confused and terrified as I made a feeble attempt to break free of him when I saw it.

I hadn't thought then about a single mother pregnancy as I watched the pre-cum ooze from his tip. I had not fathomed how he may slit my throat when he was finished because after all, I had seen his face. My thought after the glimpse of his member was will it fit? I was convinced I would tear and my sanity broken into tiny shattered pieces. I threw my head back while tears welled in my eyes as I felt his manhood part me searching for the entrance. The tears fell when my body decided to leave again, when it decided it wanted this thing, this interesting rod thing inside of it. I shut my eyes as I felt the walls of my nether regions clench and release frivolously waiting for him to find me. It had, the head was in and I moaned an inebriated eroticism of pain and frustration escaped my clasp lips when he brushed a tendril of my hair from near my eyes and the sand from my face as a result of my head rolling in denial.

"I'll go slowly," he said. "I promise. I will make this good for you," he said as he kissed a cheek. "So good," he said as he nibbled a lip. He grabbed a nipple as he began to slowly push threw me. He concentrated with all his might not to hurt me however; he was losing the control over my body.

"Don't move," he said as he caressed me, gaining control over my body once again. "I might accidentally hurt you," he chuckled lightly. He started again. "I can tell you're tight," he almost moaned as he came to it, the marker of my virginity.

"Are you ready?" he asked. I replied with an agonized moan, wondering why he was torturing me in this way. Is he demented, sick maybe? I shook my head in the negative when he twirled a nipple and a moan almost sounding like pleasure came as a response. He drew back ready to thrust when all he could taste was shoe and sand.

"Allyn!" screamed Gabrielle as she helped me from the sand carrying my abandoned clothes, unclasping my face from the leather belt. Kassandra stood between him and me as he scrambled to his knees.

"Just let me kiss her one last time," he pleaded. "My love!" he beseeched, trying to get a glance at me only to taste Kassandra's shoes once again.

"You bitch!" said Kassandra as she began to pummel him. She stopped when she realized how big he was when he got up from the sand. He looked confused as he looked at himself in shambles, wondering how the hell he got that way. He looked at me once again and the thought was fuzzy but it was the last one of his that registered to me. He had realized what I was, cursing himself for losing self control and fled.

"You bastard!" shouted Kassandra as she began pursuit but I shouted after her.

"No Kassandra!"

"But Allyn he'll," started Gabrielle.

"He didn't do anything," was the lie I muttered to them as well as to myself.

"Allyn we saw," said Kassandra angrily. "We saw him in you," she started to cry.

"He did nothing."

"But..."

"HE DID NOTHING!" I finally exclaimed as I fixed my clothes and dusted off. I stormed off as my friends followed a few steps behind, ready to cry for the girl who had stopped a long time ago.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • In Paradise Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 437 milliseconds