• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Valley of Roses Ch. 02

The Valley of Roses Ch. 02

12

Mark was busy giving Petya her first really good shagging by a true man! Her sweet pussy was wrapped tightly around his swollen cock and she was quite vocal, telling Mark he was giving her so much more pleasure than Yordan, her former lover. She now referred to him just as her main mistake, a mere boy not worthy to be called a true man. She had cummed already three times and Yordan had never been able to give her multiple climaxes. Each time Mark led her to another major climax, she gasped loudly, calling his name and sometimes, Svetlin. She seemed to really like this young man and it made Mark quite happy for this young love. It seemed that her inclination for Svetlin didn't prevent her from cumming under the assaults of other men. Mark just hoped that Svetlin wouldn't feel jealous! He would have plenty of reasons to be. Mark waved toward Kyrhan :

- Kyrhan! I've copiously lubed three times Petya's pussy! Do you want to try to enter her pussy now? I think that she is ready for it! It's completely loose and I could shove four fingers into her quite easily!

-Already? A nice job you've done, Mark! I know why Jodhaa really loves you! Let's test what we have here!

Kyrhan joined Petya in the bed. She received him with her arms and legs wide open. He covered her body with his, just careful not to inflict too much weight on her little frame. She almost disappeared under Kyrhan's massive chest. He entered her with no difficulty : Mark had reamed her properly and she would have accommodated a donkey! He went in by five inches until he met the first resistance, just as Mark had done. Kyrhan wouldn't force his way into her pussy : he just pulled out and covered his cock with a thick layer of cold cream before plunging it back into her sheath. This time, his entry was easier and met no major blocking. It went deeper and deeper until his hard cock had completely disappeared inside her searing hot cunt. He held it there enjoying her very tight pussy that delicately squeezed his manhood. Then he started to really fuck her.

Mark was fascinated watching Kyrhan's cock moving in and out of Petya's body like a machine. His shaft gleamed from her abundant cunt juices she was dispensing profusely. She was screaming continuously, squirming and writhing like a banshee on the bed under the Prince. She was positively on fire, urging Kyrhan to take her again and again, harder and deeper... She had never been that hot! She had always kept her calm when she was engaged in some sexual joust with Yordan but she hadn't been able to keep the same haughty distance with Mark and she had completely lost any control of the situation with Kyrhan! She was nothing else than a wanton girl in heat, ready to do anything to please her lover.

If Kyrhan had asked her at this moment, she would have agreed to follow him anywhere and she would have promised never to touch any man but the Prince in her whole life. Kyrhan could decide to make her his willing total slave with just a snap of his fingers! Modern European women attached a very high importance to their autonomy, their independence and she was so totally enthralled that she was willing to shed all this liberty for the privilege of basking at the feet of some Indian prince she had never met before!

Kyrhan had an extraordinary self control but he knew that Petya would soon reach her maximum of sensual overload! She would just faint in his arms... He had just a choice : either pull out and let her calm down somewhat before starting a new trek in the Himalayan slopes of their pent up desires or he could just explode in her pussy, making her find the release she desperately needed! Kyrhan decided it was the best conclusion. There would be other occasions with this girl and she would be more seasoned, ready to follow him ever further. Kyrhan was the perfect teacher any woman should meet to discover her own limits and expand them! Kira would agree to it : she had been a quite normal woman, satisfied with a coupling with Dan only, two or three times a week but since she had met Kyrhan, she needed it twice or more every day and with several partners if they were available...

Petya was attacking Kyrhan's cock with her lips, mouth and tongue like a wanton slut, mad with desire. His hands squeezed deliciously her tits but she pressed them even harder into his huge hands. He pulled on her nipples. A moan of total pleasure escaped from her lips. Kyrhan knelt down between Petya's legs and spread them wide open. His tongue flicked across her juicy clit. He clamped his mouth around her most sensitive point and shoved his tongue into her burning snatch. She arched her back in ecstasy and lifted their combined weight from the bed screaming aloud.

Her love juices gushed all over Kyrhan's face and dripped from his chin. Sweat was at the same time running from his forehead. Petya continued to buck up under his assaults. A second orgasm ripped through her body and she finally fainted. Kyrhan just pushed gently her legs back and let her rest. He gave a good slap on Mark's shoulder.

-Let her rest and recover! We will continue her education tomorrow morning! She is so eager that I think we'll be able to double-team her for the big welcome party for Jodhaa and Kira. Petya will be able to hold her position then!

-I must tell you, Kyrhan that she let me know that she has a crush for a young neighbour but she is too shy to make anything with her...

-Too shy! But I've never seen a girl so eager to receive a cock on the first time she had been really fucked! I just hope that the young lad will love to have such a pretty hottie in his bed. He may have a problem to cope with her if he isn't some sort of a superman! Perhaps he would need the help of a pair of more seasoned men at the beginning!

-I may know whom you are thinking of for the job!

In fact, Petya was way sturdier than Mark and Kyrhan had expected. She woke up just one hour later and lifted her head to see where she was. She discovered that she had been comfortably lain in the middle of the bed and that both main rested on both sides of her. They were lying on their sides. Their clothes were in disarray with their limp cocks hanging flaccidly. She grabbed them in her hands and started to rib her hands along the shafts. Kyrhan and Mark swiftly woke up and turned their heads toward her.

-Already awaken, Petya? You must rest some more!

-You bet! I've found two handsome men who know how to use their cocks! I will have plenty of time to recover after your departure : I want to make the most of my short time!

Under her ministrations, Kyrhan and Mark's cocks grew to impressive dimensions. Petya then announced she would focus her attention on Mark, probably because Kyrhan would be more difficult to receive! Her eyes were soon glued to Mark's swollen cock wavering just before her eyes. Mark pushed it toward her face. She smiled to Mark and, slowly, her lips enclosed his throbbing prick. When it was firmly embedded, he pushed it deeper into her mouth! Her tongue explored carefully the nooks and crannies of Mark's massive cock. Her lips clamped around the swollen shaft and sucked it even deeper. He pulled it out until only the cock head was still in her mouth. He pushed it back in and it slowly slid into her gullet. She gasped in pleasure when the cock completely disappeared into her throat. She had remembered her lesson quite well and she was now probably able to take care of any man on Earth. He pulled out completely and Kyrhan bent down to kiss Petya's lips. She beckoned to him, proud of her achievement!

Petya seemed to have decided that once was not enough and she gulped avidly Mark's manhood. His balls pressed against her chin. Petya started to bob her head up and down around Mark's cock faster and faster. Mark didn't steer her head now any more. Petya was a good cocksucker and didn't require any prompting! Mark finally moaned :

- Ooooh, Petya, you're quite good at it! Oh fuck... I'm going to cum... to cum in your sweet mouth and I want you to swallow it all! I don't want you to spill a single drop!!! Ooh... Oohhhhh..."

Petya increased the speed with which she sucked Mark's cock and slurped on it... She was acting like a pro, now and Mark drew from it the same pleasure he had when Kira was performing. He might organize a contest with the two girls to know who was the best cocksucker! Cum was boiling in his balls that swelled even more... He grunted as his cock exploded in her welcoming mouth. His body jerked mightily as a jet of his hot cum filled Petya's mouth, then a second one and a third final one. She milked his cock carefully in order not to spill a single droplet as Mark had told her...

Petya pulled out with a triumphant glance toward Mark! She made a great full of swallowing it and opened her mouth to show Mark she had swallowed it all! Then she turned toward Kyrhan :

-Prince, will you try out my new cock sucking skills! I want you to be sure I will make you proud of me!

-You're also a cock teaser, Petya! Beware! You may end up with a good spanking that may be quite deserved!

-A spanking? I might like it but after you've cummed in my mouth!

-OK, Petya but you need a punishment, I think. Perhaps Mark will be kind enough to bugger you while you suck my cock!

-Bugger? You... you want to do my ass! But I have never... I can't! It won't fit!

-Don't worry, lass! It may hurt somewhat for the first times but it will fit! I can promise it to you and this afternoon, we will try to double-team you!

-But you're too big! You may... You may cripple me!

-Be confident about our skills : I will use your pussy and Mark will use your ass and it will be as easy as when I have fucked your pussy for the first time.... You will feel overstuffed probably with our two big cocks in your holes but there will be absolutely no risk for you! And when Dan will be back here, he will use your mouth at the same time!

-God! Three cocks filling my holes at the same time! I never imagined I could! That should be great!

-Yes and if you come to visit me in India, I will offer you to a dozen of my best-endowed Dalits!

-Dalits? Aren't they lowly servants in India?

-They were but casts have been abolished. These Dalits are at the service of my wife Kira and they may make you cum on and on for hours. You won't want to return in Europe!

Petya laughed and rolled until she was on her four on the edge of the bed. She lifted her ass in the air and grabbed her ass cheeks, prying them open to reveal her puckered ass hole and open it slightly. Apparently she was totally at ease, confident on Kyrhan's word but he had that effect on most girls : they fell under his spell and just trusted him completely...

-Use my pussy juices to lube my ass properly, Mark! I want your hard cock to open my back passage! I want to be a three shots girl able to accommodate three cocks at the same time!

Petya was mad with lust : she rubbed the rim of her ass hole with her finger and added with a wicked tone :

- My mouth is ready to receive Prince Kyrhan's cock and my ass waits to be reamed properly by your big cock, Mark. Just use me and use me now, please!

She arched her back even further, wriggling her butt lewdly for Mark's benefit. He couldn't wait any further. He shoved his finger into her pussy. When he pulled it out, it was covered with a glistening sheen. He just shoved it into Petya's ass, turning his finger around to smear her love juices all around... He shoved again his finger into her pussy to add another load inside her. At the fourth intromission, his finger slid quite easily into her ass hole.

- You have done everything you could, Mark! Now push your cock in my arse and fuck me hard! I really want a hard cock up my asshole! I need it! I want to be a complete woman at last ...

It would have been quite impolite for a gentleman to postpone what a pretty woman asked so genuinely! Mark pressed his cock against her rosette and pushed. The lubricant he had used was quite effective as his cock head disappeared easily into her tight passage. He breathed in deeply and pushed again. It went deeper this time but Petya's mouth froze in a silent scream : the stretching of her pussy had been relatively painless but the same operation on her ass hole seemed to be much more difficult! Petya didn't want to disappoint Mark in front of Prince Kyrhan. She gritted her teeth in utter determination and pushed back toward him... She closed her eyes to avoid thinking to her pain and she bore back onto his thick pole. Her dark passage finally yielded and Mark went deeper and deeper until his engorged cock had impaled her to the hilt!

-That was what I wanted, Mark! You're fucking my ass! Come on, Give it to me, Cum in my bowels, Mark! I want it hard!

Mark understood she was talkative just to hide the pain she was enduring. It was time to offer her a new task. He signalled to Kyrhan who immediately presented his cock to Petya's greedy mouth. She was back in known territory! She gulped hungrily his cock and started to suck it like a lollipop.... Petya's most secret hole progressively loosened to adjust to the big intruder that distended it. Mark could soon start to move easier in and out of it. He also increased his pace as her grimaces of pain were gradually replaced by moans of delight than by pure ecstatic groans. Mark pulled out and slammed back into her now totally tamed ass hole without obtaining any reaction but a gasp of pleasure as he pounded her asshole as hard as he could!

Mark was quite proud of his success in reaming out this virgin ass hole. Women may forget who had deflowered their pussies but they usually remembered all their lives the man who had deflowered their back passage! Especially so if they had cummed on that first experience, just like Petya was presently doing. Just the cock Kyrhan was shoving into her throat prevented her from screaming in total rapture. Things were progressing nicely : on the next afternoon, they would try another combination : Kyrhan in Petya's pussy and Mark again in her ass but together this time. She would feel ready to explode, stuffed by two big cocks but there would be plenty of other steps for her, later until her back passage was as loose as her pussy...

-/-

Meanwhile, Jodhaa and Kira had travelled to Kazanlak, the capital of the valley of roses. They had driven through an ocean of roses in hedgerows. They didn't look like the traditional roses Kira had planted in the gardens of Kyrhan's palace. Ivan explained them that the soil, the rain and the lack of heavy sunshine were quite suitable for the cultivation of roses and especially for the production of rose oil... Jodhaa and Kira had noticed the rich fragrance of the air, just as if someone had sprayed rose perfume in the fields.

Georgi offered sweets with rose oil to the two women and they enjoyed them tremendously while listening to the explanations given by their guides... They had taken a big car with a driver and Dan on the front bench, then Kira with Ivan and in the back, Jodhaa with Georgi. Ivan and Georgi had really enjoyed the arrangement : the high back of the seats completely cut their guests from one another and Dan couldn't survey what the two men did with their charges! Georgi could be quite flirtatious with Jodhaa, unbeknownst from Kira and Ivan and reciprocally! Jodhaa had made the first move when she had drawn Georgi's attention by putting her hand on his thigh. Just she had left her hand there, making tiny circles with a finger on his thigh... Georgi had not reacted and Jodhaa had emboldened, finally massaging Georgi's cock through his jeans...

Kira had understood what her friend was doing just behind her seat when Georgi had stopped suddenly speaking in the middle of a sentence and started moaning and groaning as if he was ill... Far from being upset, she had turned toward Ivan and rubbed the tip of her tongue on her lips with a big smile. Ivan couldn't have dreamed of a more open invitation... He slid forward on his seat and parted his legs. He was still unquiet about Dan's reaction if he discovered that their guides were frolicking with the girls behind his back but if it was the girls who started to play with them, they could just pretend they had just reacted to unsolicited advances!

Kira knew that Jodhaa had started earlier. So she had to catch up the delay. She went directly to Ivan and, while looking at him straight in the eyes, she had unbuttoned his fly and pushed down his knickers. She had shoved her hand into the opening and extracted a pink snake of rather pleasant size. Kyrhan and Mark had far bigger manly attributes but Kira wasn't obsessed by sheer size : a middle-sized cock could be quite pleasant if the man really knew how to use it! More over, she could play for hours with a small cock and enjoy a bigger tool later while the reverse wasn't true!

After a long visit to the rose oil plant and watched the fabrication of perfumes, chocolates, liqueur and jam. Kira bought several gift packs for Kyrhan and Mark but also for the other girls in the harem, not big packs as rose oil was quite expensive, three times the price of gold they were told! Jodhaa had discussed with a clerk who had given her a big can but when Kira had asked her what was in the can, she had just replied it was a surprise!

The Valley of Roses is one of the biggest producers of rose oil in the world. The soil and the climate in this region are quite suitable for the roses. The conditions in Kazanlak proved to be more favourable for the cultivation of the rose than those in its own country of origin - Tunisia. This is specifically valid for the rainfalls. The air humidity, cloudiness and precipitation in May and June contributed to obtain roses yielding high percentage of oil.

Jodhaa and Kira invited the two guides to share their dinner with Dan. The lucky give was seated at the centre of a V shaped table with Kira to his right and Jodhaa to his left. The guides occupied the ends of the table. Kira was able to fondle Dan's cock with one hand and Ivan's with the other one while Jodhaa could play with Dan and Georgi and they were quite active under the table during the whole dinner! They just didn't bother to mind what the waiters could think of this pair of shameless sluts! But nobody there knew them and they weren't on any official mission!

They sipped a glass of local brandy before leaving the restaurant. The highly alcoholised brew helped to break any inhibitions if they kept any! The three men followed the two girls in their bedrooms. Dan surprised Ivan when he announced that he had heard Kira and Jodhaa play with their guides in the car. They didn't protest when he told them that he urgently needed release. Dan lay down on the middle of one of the beds with Kira to his right and Jodhaa to his left. The two girls swiftly stripped him down naked and without exchanging any instructions they bent down and started to suck Dan's cock. They seemed to be quite used to doing it as they moved in perfect unison, licking his shaft from his balls to the head and back. Dan felt as if a single mouth was working on his cock. When they moved to his balls, one of the girls took his left one while the other worked on the right one. Dan was soon panting with exertion. The two girls seemed quite proud of their performance.

They decided to play a little game : they alternately sucked Dan for twenty seconds. The one making him cum in her mouth would have the privilege of being buggered by Dan while the other would watch them. Then she would play with their two guides while the other one watched. Then they would switch places... Of course, Kira won the contest : she had been Dan's wife for years and knew intimately how he would respond to such stimulations!

Jodhaa sat up on her knees and watched with curiosity as Kira received Dan's cock with a groan of total delight. Jodhaa seemed fascinated by Dan's cock sliding in and out of Kira's tight passage. She finally yielded to her excitation and put her hand on Kira's dripping pussy. Jodhaa rubbed her fingers along the snatch and caressed her engorged clit. She pushed two fingers into Kira's honey pot and rhythmically pumped them in and out while Dan continued to pound Kira's asshole. He drove his turgid cock deep into her ass and held it there, rocking it around inside her tight hole. He stroked her clit with his thumb and ran it across her exquisitely sensitive nub... Jodhaa was busy pumping in and out of Kira's pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Valley of Roses Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds