• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The First Move

The First Move

[This is an excerpt from a story I have been working on called Special Delivery. I have changed it a little so it can work as a stand alone, basically this part is smutty fluff and who doesn't love that. Oh & I tried to write a naughty scene without using naughty words, review and tell me how it worked out!]

The First Move

Cassandra and William had met on the first day of college in apartment 5E due to an administrative error that listed him as Willow Hayes. An error he never had a problem with though he had reported it like a gentleman and was put on a waiting list that was then lost due to an administrative error.

Both were nearing their 19th birthday but that was wear the similarities ended. Will was a month older, 6' even, with hazel eyes, short black hair and a mixture of nationalities that resulted in gorgeous golden brown skin. Cassie on the other hand fit the definition of the girl next door, 5'5 with shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes and an ample bosom that had a healthy tan on her pale skin.

As time went by, well, two months, they had learned to live together even though they were two completely different people. She the only daughter of strict parents and he a life loving jock. In fact his buddies were surprised when he neglected to pledge to a fraternity but seeing his gaze follow Cassie through a room and when he took a pottery class that he was awful at with her they understood.

Two more months later Will figured it out and worked all his tried and true methods to woo his flatmate but she just wasn't getting it. Eventually he sat her down and said he wanted to be with her, she just had to make the first move and headed down the hall to his room.

Cassie went to her room and attempted to sleep, though after obsessing and fretting for five hours she got up and dressed then headed down the hall after she stopped in the door frame to her friends' room.

She slowly pushed the door wider to reveal a slumbering Will. Cassie gasped surprised, her hands covering her mouth and her eyes wide as they took in his massive naked form that filled the double bed. His tanned skin was on display more than ever as she took in his well muscled shoulders and taut back along to the smooshy cuteness of his tush. She looked to his face to check she wasn't caught. Will's long lashed eyes were closed and his mouth was partly open, his mop of bed-head dark hair topped off the look of adorable.

Cassie hid around in the hall, torn and conflicted. She had liked Will for longer than he had realised and not believed in his flirtatious nature until the moment he flat out laid down his cards.

She snuck back into his room intending to see if he was awake yet, at least that was the excuse she thought of to take another naked peek. Something about that man just made her more daring, more able to take risks. She looked in the room once again and instantly blushed. Will had turned over and was now saluting the ceiling.

Cassie instantly blushed as she murmured. "Oh my goodness." But for some reason she just couldn't look away.

Drawn as if it were the magnetic pole she edged closer and closer to the oblivious naked sleeper. Crawling into the tiny space between the cold wall and his naked form, she tucked the sundress she was wearing around her legs. She rested her head on his warm chiselled chest, still captivated by what rose before her.

Surely its size was wrong, something to do with jock genes because Will was very, very...blessed in this area. From the one time she had caught a peek at an old boyfriend there was a huge difference, as if he was the regular and Will was the supersize. Before she knew what she was doing her hand was out and trying take his measurement. Her tiny hand hovered close without touching only to be joined by the second to get the whole thing. She suddenly noticed how pale she was compared to his gorgeous tanned skin and found she liked the difference.

The blonde laughed silently to herself over the situation and looked to Wills face. His mouth was agape and his eyes fluttered with dreams, sleeping away one of his fantasy moments. Cassie smiled slightly at the way he slept and continued discovering male anatomy. She reached out one finger and ever so slightly brushed the tip that was shaped like a mushroom.

She was surprised when it throbbed in response, like it had a mind of its own. So enraptured by this strange feature she found she had invoked it several times before remembering to check on the huge guy who was still gently dreaming. Eventually she worked up to brushing the whole tip with her palm, finding the surface extremely soft over the hardness.

Cassie licked her palm and rubbed again getting her first reaction from the sleeping giant. A throaty moan escaped as he stirred momentarily, his eyes remaining closed, thrill rushed through her as did nerves. She could just go back out now but he would never know how she felt.

But she never moved from that spot by his side. Cassie never considered why she was doing this; it just felt natural, right. She licked her palm again and continued rubbing, holding steady with her other hand she was eventually rewarded with another moan. After a few minutes, moans and rubs later his hand slid from above his head to rest gently at the small of her back causing her to flash a look to his face. Still asleep, some instincts he had!

Tired of licking her hand she considered cutting right to it, she leant closer and gently licked the very tip. The feel on her tongue was unique, fleshy but taut, hard but velvet soft. He was deliciously warm in her mouth, like 100 degrees of melted chocolate. Cassie was surprised at how much she was enjoying something she had thought would be dirty. She pushed her hair away from her face as her small mouth enveloped the head, her tongue flicking over the tip, her hands grasping the stem. It was like hands on sex education, she was just moving anyway she liked alternating between rubbing, licking and sucking.

By this time Will was sure he was dreaming. He had been having one of his usual fantasies of a certain lady that involved them in the shower but it had shifted to a different often daydreamed situation. But it was so vivid he was sure he could feel every brush of her hand, every lick of her wet tongue. He was almost sure he could feel her resting against him, that he was holding her in his massive hand.

His eyes were still closed, trying to cling to the dream. He moved his hand tentatively; caressing the small body he imagined was by his side, enjoying the feel of cool cotton and what she was doing with her tiny hands which were really talented. "mmm Cassie..." The growl escaped him laced in a moan.

Cassie was way too into it by now; all thoughts of Will waking up had gone out of her mind so she didn't even acknowledge him mumbling out her name. It was much too fun seeing what sounds and reactions she could induce depending on how she stroked or sucked.

A familiar feeling rushed through him and in that moment Will realised he wasn't dreaming anymore. He opened his big dark eyes taking in the unmistakeable bobbing blond. Cassandra Sandsmark was bekittened against him doing things he didn't think she even knew about and he was about to finish all over her. "Fuck, Cassie!!" His voice boomed as his eyes rolled back and closed, his back arching as he bucked and shuddered riding the waves of ecstasy.

Cassie hadn't realised Will was awake and definitely had no idea what would happen if she caused an eruption. If Will had seen how fast she moved he would have thought it super human seeing the speed she put forth to avoid the salty white arch that ended sticky and smeared across Will's belly.

The extra sleepy giant had felt her move and found he missed her weight instantly. He opened his eyes again expecting to find it empty, that he really had dreamed too hard for once so he was pleased to find the woman still in his room. Pleased but a little confused by how she had planted herself to the wall with a look of shock and surprise that dressed her wide eyed pale face.

"Ewwwwwwwwww!!" Cassie finally broke the silence. "Ick!! Ick!! Ick!! Ick!! Ick!!" She repeated while looking at vertical boy accusingly, pulling away when he reached for her. "Get away!! You're Icky!!"

Will was so very confused by this girl. He had only been awake for a few minutes and they had been awesome but now he kinda felt like he had done something wrong. "Cass, are you ok?" He asked without moving a single one of his many muscles worried he would scare her.

She looked at him, traces of panic still in her eyes. "...I didn't know that would happen!!" Cassie explained. "There was nothing and then there was all this ick."

It started out quiet but soon his barking laughter filled the room. "Are you serious?" Will managed to choke out full of mirth. "You didn't know that that was going to happen?" He questioned as he swung his legs off the bed and sat up grabbing a t-shirt from the floor to clean away some of the 'ick'. "I am definitely older than you." He stated as he pulled on some deep blue jean shorts.

He looked back at her and finally saw the full picture. She was pouting slightly from the age joke, her hair was tussled and her eyes were vibrant. Then that dress, he wanted to personally thank who ever made that thing because it seemed to be made just for her. It sculpted her waist and accentuated her cleavage, to him it just screamed to want to be touched and my God would he oblige given the slimmest chance.

He had always secretly wanted the limited edition Bad Girl Cassie but had he known Good Girl Cassie came with secret stealth suck action he would have changed his mind in a heartbeat. Seeing her in that innocent white dress after doing what she was doing he just flat out wanted her.

"Can I borrow that?" Cassie indicated to the green shirt he had used unaware of the spell she had cast. "I have ick on my hands."

The enchantment broken he flashed her with his trademark grin. "Sure sure." He reached out with the clean side and gently rubbed her petite hands. "So ...Hi." He finally welcomed her. "Not that I am complaining at all but what exactly was that? Other than the best wake up of my life."

Cassie flashed a perfect smile. "The first move."

[End of Excerpt]

[Thanks for reading!! The ick thing really happened to me the first time I did oral. No one told me that would happen!! I went to a Catholic School.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The First Move

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds