• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Need A Fuck! Ch. 01

I Need A Fuck! Ch. 01

My story starts a couple years back now; I started life off with a very normal life and then all of a sudden things changed dramatically. First however you need to know a little bit more about me and also my twin sister Jennifer and how our normal brother, sister relationship got turned upside down.

Both my sister and I grew up with our Mother in a small village just outside of Newcastle, our poor excuse for a father left years ago due to his drink problems. Our Mother raised us best she could but being a single Mother with a family to support wasn't easy, therefore she spent a lot of the time out the house and at work. This then meant that I and my sister had to entertain ourselves a lot of the time, which obviously led to us having quite a close relationship, more so than your average twins do anyway.

When we reached the age of 18 our mother still worked day in, day out and both my sister and I attended Sixth Form, by then I had matured into a tall young man, with black hair cropped at the sides and long on top, I had a tunnel in one ear and bared the first of many tattoo's on my arm. I had always worked out and looked after myself so I supported a nice healthy six pack and was well toned, I dressed very alternatively but I still had no problems when it came to getting girls. At the ripe old age of 18 I could safely say I had sowed my oats with many women, had some great relationships and some disappointing one night stands.

My sister on the other hand is a complete Goddess, I stand at 6ft2", and my sister however is only a mere 5ft, so she is quite short but she is the most beautiful thing on the planet. She has amazing curves, a body to kill for and long legs. Her breasts are pretty big with her bra size being a '30EE' you can imagine they are quite the handful, and she has the most perfect ass I've ever seen. On top of all that however, she has long black hair and most amazing ice blue eyes that you'll ever see, she truly is stunning.

Anyway back to the story...

I had just came back home from a long day of Sixth Form, one of the many ways in which I kept fit was Basketball, I had played the game for years earning me the position of Captain for our Sixth Form's Basketball Team. I had just walked through the door when my sister came up to me in a low cut top and asked me where I had been.

"I've been to Basketball practice, you know, like I do every week. Like I've done for the past eight years." I scoffed at my sister.

"Oh yeah, sorry I lost track of the days. Anyway I wanted to tell you, Mam called. She won't be home tonight her boss is making her work late again, so she won't be home till six in the morning." My sister said with her usual sigh she used that involved anything to do with Mam and work.

"Again! That boss of Mam's is such a dick." I said in my annoyance. At that I left the conversation to get changed and get a shower.

In the bathroom while removing my clothes, I remembered how amazing Jennifer looked downstairs in her little strapped top that showed an ample amount of cleavage and her little tight white short shorts. "God" I thought to myself, "my sister truly is so hot, and I'd give anything to fuck her". Upon removing my boxers I realised just how much my sister had turned me on downstairs when my cock sprang from its prison like a cannon shot. All nine inches of my man hood stood up hard as a rock, all because of my sister and her huge boobs. I looked at my engorged member for a while, admiring how long and thick my cock was, thinking of all the girls that had sucked it, the girls that have had it in their pussy or ass, and desperately wishing that the next girl to see my cock, would be my sister. I then moved to the shower and continued to clean myself, halfway through however breaking into a much needed wank, imagining that the tiles I came all over, was actually my twin sister's face.

After getting out the shower and drying off I went down stairs to join my sister in watching whatever film she was watching, as I entered the room there was a funny smell in the air, rather much like the smell of sex, the aroma that a pussy leaves behind after it has just experienced an amount of pleasure. However I pushed it out of my mind and sat down next to my sister to watch the film, as I sat down I noticed my cock was still slightly hard from the shower and also that my sister looked quite flushed for whatever reason.

A few minutes into the film however my sister throws her arms into the air and lets out a roar of annoyance.

"Why is there never anything good on!" she shouts in frustration.

"Ok, calm down. What's wrong with you today anyways you've seemed close to edge all day, even at Sixth Form." I said in surprise to her random outburst.

"It doesn't matter" "No come on Sis, you can tell me what's wrong, you can tell me anything you know that."

"If I do will you promise not to laugh, please?"

"Of course I won't, what kind of brother would I be if I laughed at you when you were trying telling me something that bothers you?"

"Well. It's just that I haven't had sex in months and now I'm incredibly horny. The problem is, it's gotten so bad that I cannot even ease it off anymore by masturbating."

"Yeah, I know how your feeling. I haven't had sex since before I broke up with Amy. Needless to say the old pipes are filling up too much too often."

"It suck's doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does." I replied. Suddenly I felt a stirring in my cock, while talking to my sister about her sex life, my cock had decided to inflate to full size, also seeing as I was wearing jogging bottom's it was pretty hard to hide, but it was already far too late.

"Jonny! Is your cock hard?!" I suddenly hear my sister shout.

"Erm yeah, sorry Jenny like I said I haven't had sex in ages either. I guess all that talk about sex just kind of got me all excited." I replied sheepishly.

"Oh well, yeah, that's understandable I guess, but wow. That is a huge bulge Jonny." I looked at my sister while she spoke, but she never looked back. Her eyes where fixated on my raging hard cock, as all nine inches stood to attention.

"Well Sis, I'm not the only one in the family with huge bulges, at least mine goes down, those tit's of yours are always standing out and proud." I replied trying to break the ice, we both broke out into fits of laughter, my sister still never taking her eyes of my cock.

"My tits are pretty big, what you get for having double E's and being so short I guess." She smiled, there was a brief pause then my sister asked me something I didn't expect.

"You know Jonny, maybe I'd be willing to make a deal with you."

"What type of deal?" I replied.

"Well I'll let you look at my tits, and maybe feel them, if you let me have a look at your cock?"

It was like a dream come true I was going to see my sister's big tits and also she wanted to look at my cock. I quickly replied with an "ok" and we proceeded. Jennifer leaned forward and removed her top from over her head, leaving just a black lace bra to conceal her wondrous orbs from sight. A moment passed, letting me bask in the amazing colour of her flesh and how tightly they fit into their restraints before she unclipped her straps and let her breasts free. I watched as the lace bra slipped away from its gorgeous prisoners and with just the slightest sag as they came into my vision. I sat and stared at my sister's tits, I had never seen in my life a better pair, they looked amazingly firm, the nipples were hard and they were just so big. "You can feel them if you want?" my sister said silently. These were the most beautiful words I had ever heard, I raised my arm and leaned in hand first, my cock jumped as my hand came in contact with my sisters skin. Her breasts where everything I had imagined them to be, firm, soft and heavy, needless to say a handful. Moments passed as I fondled, played and caressed my sister breasts until I heard her say "my turn".

I pulled back from my sister and lay back into the couch upon which I was sat. I reached into my jogging bottoms with one hand and with the other pulled them down, freeing my hard nine inch cock into the sight of my twin sister Jennifer. She sat there for a moment and just stared, in the shadow of my length and girth sat my sister ogling at my hard member.

"Oh my God Jonny, your cock is fucking huge!" she shouted looking directly at my dick.

"Well I never get any complaints from the ladies about my size." I laughed.

"No fucking wonder when your packing a monster in your shorts, fucking hell Jonny it's massive!" again she stared on in shock. "Can I touch it?" she asked finally taking her gaze away from my dick, looking me in the eyes. I looked directly into her huge gorgeous blue eyes and just nodded my head, unable to speak to beauty that was requesting to grasp my hard cock.

With one last "Oh my God" my sister finally took my cock in her grasp. She began by squeezing my big dick, as if to decide whether or not if it was truly real, she then began to slowly slide her hand up and down till the point where she was actually wanking me off. It then suddenly hit me, my actual sister, my twin sister Jennifer, was giving me a handjob! My dreams were beginning to become reality, I watched on as my twin sister leaned over my dick, stroking it with her soft hands.

"God Jonny, I've never seen or felt a cock this big before, It's bigger than any guys I've fucked that's for sure." She said with a slight moan to her voice. "Jonny, I'm so fucking horny" again she spoke with a moan. Then suddenly, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my cock, her tongue twirling all around the head of my tool. I moaned loudly and once again Jenny spoke.

"I'm sorry Jonny, but I'm so fucking horny. I need to suck this big fucking cock of yours!" she quickly said before diving back to my cock, thrusting my entire length down her throat in one quick motion. I let out a thunderous moan as my sister repeatedly impaled her tonsils on my cock, again and again, each time with a loud slurp. My sister was actually sucking my cock, not only sucking it, but giving me the best deep throat I had ever had. Again and again my cock slid in and out of my sister's mouth, each time sliding in and out of her throat, getting progressively deeper as my cock repeatedly filled her windpipe. I heard her gargle, slurp and gag on my enlarged organ as she tried to force every inch down her throat in an attempt to entirely consume my hard cock. Suddenly she pulled my dick from the depths of her mouth and began to wank me off furiously using her own saliva as lubricant.

"You like you slutty sister sucking this big, fat cock of yours don't you Jonny?!" She said in an aggressive voice.

"You fucking better believe I do." I said grapping her head and forcing it back on to my cock. I then began to thrust up into my sisters face, effectively face fucking her as I felt the length of my cock probe the depths of her tight throat. I then pulled my big cock out of her mouth and listened and she gasped for air and still trying to put my cock back in her mouth, I watched as drool fell from her chin and my cock, then looking her square in the eyes as she did me. I took my large cock and slapped my sister's cheek with it, sliding it in and out of her mouth, teasing her with my cock.

"Jennifer" I panted, "I have a deal for you now".

"What?" asked my sister trying to gather her breath but looking at me with such lust in her eyes.

"Give me a titwank, and I'll fuck that tight little pussy of yours." I said this with a smirk and leaned closer to my sister's face. "You're on." She replied and we kissed heavily for a moment before I leant back into our couch.

My sister then positioned herself at my crotch, and began to play with her big tits.

"Are you sure you want me to brother?" she asked me rubbing and squeezing her large breast's together.

"Put my cock between them big tits now you naughty little slut. Like a good sister should" I panted looking at her playing with her breasts. Jenny then leant forward and wrapped her big tits around my large cock; suddenly my dick was hidden between two very large breasts. They felt so soft wrapped around my cock, she then began to massage my cock up and down gently, spitting in between her large breast's to add more lubrication. She then began to quickly slide her tit's up and down the length of dick, she was now wanking off my cock with her large beautiful breast's and the sensation was amazing, I then began to trust up into my sister's smothering orbs fucking her tit's with each thrust, with each thrust Jenny moaned loudly.

"Oh brother, that's it. You like having that big cock between my huge titties don't you? That's it fuck your sister tit's you know you love it." My sister moaned. I moaned louder and louder it felt so good. Finally the time had come to complete my dream, I pulled my cock from between my sister big tits and stood up. My sister knew exactly what to do by my actions; she stood up and pulled off her shorts, which by now were soaking wet. She threw them aside and lay before me on the couch with her legs completely spread wide as she could. I looked on for the first ever time at my sister's pussy, it was beautiful. It was completely bald, not a hair to be seen, with subtle lips and an aroma that men would die for, it was truly the best pussy I had ever seen. I looked on further and saw how much it glistened due to it being so wet, by now my cock was harder than it at ever been, and I swear just from the sight of sister's cunt it hard grown another inch. I looked at my sister laid there completely naked she was the sexiest women alive, I leaned forward and touched the skin of her legs; I grabbed my cock and slowly leaned forward till it brushed against my sister's pussy.

From the slightest touch my sister quivered in ecstasy, I gently began to rub her pussy with my cock, before slowly sliding in my head and removing it. "Oh Jonny, please, just fuck me!" Jenny screamed, at that I slowly slid my dick into her pussy inch by inch, deeper and deeper into her tight little hole. I suddenly became an animal wanting only one thing and one thing only, to fuck my sister hard and make her scream. I suddenly began to thrust into my sister's pussy hard, with each thrust getting harder and harder, faster and faster. My sister began to scream with pleasure, I began to feel her pussy as it clenched around my hard cock, she was already reaching climax. I carried on, I fucked her harder and harder, her climax passed and another approached I fucked her pussy like I had never fucked a puss before, making my twin sister scream "I'm cumming Jonny, I'm cumming!"

After her second climax I pulled out and turned her over I began to fuck her doggy style as I continued to thrust deeper into my sister's pussy she screamed "Yes Jonny, fuck me, fuck your slut sister." My cock slid in and out of her stretched pussy as I probed her hole deeper and deeper with every thrust, sending her into her inevitable third orgasm. However this third climax for my sister finally sent me into my own "Oh my God, Jenny I'm going to cum" I screamed, "Oh Jonny, please, cum all over my face, please?" she moaned in reply. Quickly I pulled out my cock and my sister turned round, just in time to have my warm, sticky cum shoot all over her beautiful face, each stream shooting across her gorgeous face. Smothering her chin, lips, cheeks and forehead in my cum, I stood there looking at her, he leaned forward and slurped the last few drops off my cock, as she pulled away and looking me directly in the face, I watched as my cum dripped from her chin onto her breasts.

I fell back onto the couch next to my sister and give her one last kiss; as I pulled away we both said as the same time "I needed that", we looked at each other and laughed. When our laughter subsided we sat there on the couch in each others arms as time went by, thinking.

When will we fuck again?

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Need A Fuck! Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds