• Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Why Black men love Black Women

Why Black men love Black Women

Hey there, Black sister.
Can I have a minute of your time please ? Just hear me out for a second.
I got a message for you.
From ninety percent of all Black men living on the planet.
We 're in love with you.

How could you think we don't love you ?
Don't believe the biased media.
We love everything about you.
The hair. The skin. Those lips. Those hips. Those eyes. And don't even get us started on that butt.


Don't believe White America when they tell you most of us are in jail, or chasing white women.
We love the Black Goddess that you represent.
We don't want to change anything about you.
We love you as you are, booty and attitude included.


Tall sisters, short sisters, light-skinned sisters, dark-skinned sisters. Skinny sisters and thick sisters. Athletic sisters and nerdy sisters.
Tomboys, macho women, businesswomen, dominant women and submissive women.
We love every aspect of you.
Why can't you believe that ?

You were with us when we had nothing. When we were nothing.
When we are animals in the eyes of White America. Before that brave man Lincoln stood up to his own to do the right thing. Before Martin Luther King stood as a strong Black man and opposed discrimination and segregation.

Nowadays we can be police chiefs, corporate executives, lawyers, professors and even Governor and President.
Think we want some white chick instead of you ?
Think again ! We're addicted to you, Miss Black Woman.
And we don't want to be cured.
Can I get an Amen brothers ? Amen !!!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Erotic Poetry Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic Poetry
  • /
  • Why Black men love Black Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds