• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • High-Class Hooker

High-Class Hooker

Shortly after graduating from high school I found out some seriously disturbing information. At first I didn't even believe it, and actually kicked the crap out of the guy who told me. My buddy Bill told me that his dad had hired him a hooker for a graduation gift, and that when she showed up he knew instantly who it was. My mom. He told me that she had no idea who he was, and then proceeded to explain, in detail, what she did for him and how good she was. As you can imagine I was highly upset and before long i was wildly swinging for the fences. My fighting skills aren't the best and I took some serious damage myself, but Bill definitely got what was coming to him.

I was battered a bit and emotionally torn. I started to see things that I hadn't noticed before and actually started to believe it was possible. Mom had always raised me as a single parent and we never wanted for anything. We lived in a very nice apartment and had nice things to fill it (although I never realized just how nice they were). She supposedly worked at night in a high-end club and always wore very nice sexy outfits, but I always thought that just brought better tips. I thought we were close too, but I guess I never really asked mom too much about herself or her job. That would all change when mom came home that night, whether I wanted it to or not.

Mom came in that night looking somehow sexier than ever, with a long silky black dress and heels with black pantyhose. Her jet black hair was pulled back and braided to the small of her exposed back. Her silver jewelry contrasted nicely and her large hoop earrings were just the right size. She always wore make-up, but not too much, just enough to know that she had it on. Damn she was hot.

She instantly saw the fight evident on my face and her concern showed. "what happened, are you okay sweety?" she asked while pawing and wiping at my bruised brow and cheek.

"I'm fine mom," I replied, trying to pull away a bit. "I got into a fight today. No big deal," I tried to play it off but she wouldn't let it go.

"You don't fight honey, what happened?" She pried. "Are you sure you're okay?" mom asked holding my face and gently kissing one of my wounds, "how can mommy make you feel better?"

"Yes yes mom, I'm fine, it's really no big deal," I tried again, with no success again. Damn she smelled good too. Her touching and mothering were giving me butterflies in my stomach but there was a rage building there as well and i didn't know how long I could hold it back with her persistent questioning.

"What happened Sid, why are you fighting, I'm worried about you," she kept asking, so finally I let her have it.

"I kicked Bills ass because he said you were a fucking hooker, and that he fucked you!" I yelled at her. I was angry at her and I really didn't know why.

Her manner changed instantly and I knew it was true. "Oh," was all she could manage at first.

"Oh!...Oh! Is that all you can say for yourself mom?! Does that mean it's true mom?! Are you a fucking whore?! Do you suck dicks for money?!" I was screaming at her.

I saw a tear forming in the corner of her eye but I didn't care. I stood up and walked to my room, grabbed $50 out of my nightstand and threw it down on the table in front of my mom.

"There mom there's 50 bucks does that mean I can get a blow-job from my sexy hooker mom? Does it?!" I was waaay out of line but it was too late to turn back now.

After I did that moms manner changed again, as instantly as it had before. She actually smiled and snickered a little as she wiped the tear that had never escaped the corner of her eye. Then she got pissed. I thought she would kill me.

She spoke calmly but it was very clear how angry she was. "Yes son I suck dicks for money, I fuck for money, and sometimes I even eat pussy for money," she explained. I'm good at it, I enjoy it, and I make a shit load of money doing it," she went on. "I like my life and I love you, my son, so if that makes me a whore then I'm fucking fine with that. I provide a good home for us Sid, with very nice things to fill it. That's a real Picasso on the wall over there for Christs sake," she said, pointing to the wall containing the Picasso I never realized we had. "So if you're not happy with your whore of a mother Sid, then you're of age now, you can feel free to move your happy ass out, but if you stay you will never, ever, ever, disrespect me like this again," she said plain as day.

I thought that was the end of it but then her mood seemed to perk up again. "As for your 50 bucks, that wouldn't buy a conversation with me dear. If that 50 dollar bill finds 9 more friends we may be nearing the blow-job neighborhood. I may be a whore but I'm not the cheap kind," She said with a smirk while tossing my $50 bill back in my direction.

This blew me away. I had no idea if she was serious or not. Mom must have seen the confusion in my swollen eyes because she said, "Go ahead if ya got it honey. I'll take all your money." Then she gave me a dismissive wave toward my room.

It was fortunate for me that I actually had that kind of cash in my room at the time. My dad died when I was a baby so we got a small social security check every month and mom always gave it all to me. Most of it was in the bank, but i was planning a trip for the summer and had a grand in my nightstand. I got out the rest of the 500 mom wanted and slowly left my room. Still a bit stunned at what might come next, my stomach was doing flips.

"Put the money in my purse and come here," mom said, "Momma's gonna' show you why I can afford all this."

I put the money in her purse, and as I approached my gorgeous mother she gently slipped from her chair to her knees. She then undid my belt and pants, quickly and fluidly. My cock was hard and wet with precum, almost as if I had already cum in my pants, although I had not. "You didn't cum just thinking about mommies soft lips did you baby?" she asked in the sexiest voice I have ever heard, gently stroking me from the base of my dick and softly smelling the precum on my shaft.

"No mom, you're just so fucking hot, I can't believe this is happening," I couldn't believe the words as they escaped my mouth, but it was true. She had a beauty like no other and she was about to give me pleasure like no other.

"That's good baby, I like precum the best, and this is definitely happening," she said it, and then I was in heaven. She was amazing, her mouth felt better than any pussy I had ever entered. She could have made me cum quickly, but she didn't. She could have drawn it out, teasing me, but she didn't. She knew exactly what to do, and exactly how long to do it.

Moms tongue worked perfectly up the bottom of my shaft as her lips slipped from tip to base effortlessly. I wish that I had watched her gorgeous mouth make love to me but the feeling was so intense and amazing that my eyes closed and my head fell slightly back as I absorbed the pleasure she was giving me. I felt my orgasm approaching and so did mom. As I began to cum, mom took me fully into her mouth and worked her throat, swallowing my seed while keeping her face firmly buried against my groin. when I was finished mom sucked all the way to my tip, running her tongue hard up the bottom of my shaft as she did, gathering all that my spent cock had to offer.

After drinking my semen she quickly fastened my pants and belt and took her seat back at the table. She watched me for a few moments as I regained my composure.

I spoke first. "Wow mom that was incredible," I said, still a bit dumbfounded.

"Yes baby I knew it would be," she said with a smirk, "and that was just a blow-job." Then she added, "and a steeply discounted one at that."

"Seriously?" was all I could muster in response.

"Seriously," was her reply, giggling at me again. "Well sweety I'm off to bed now, and don't think I'm not keeping your money, but do think about this. Has mom ever not given you something when you've asked for it?" With those final words mom kissed me on the head, mussed my hair a bit, and went off to bed.

Perhaps it was the situation or perhaps I'm just that slow, but it took me 'till the next day to figure out what mom meant with those last words, and then it took a week for me to get up the nerve to find out if she really meant it. That, my friends, is a whole other story, but I'll give you a clue. She meant every bit of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • High-Class Hooker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds