• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Own Porn Site

My Own Porn Site

There's a device that fits around your penis that measures the increase or decrease in penile size. It's been used in several psychological studies to determine, precisely, how aroused people are by various stimuli. The first thing I would do on my website, is prove that I was, in fact, a 100% straight man. I would then undergo a series of homosexual abuses and after a year see if a person can't be made gay, at least through hardcore, rough sex.

I would like to shoot a porno where I undergo a bukkake. I'd like to have a woman there to help me collect cum and make sure I swallowed every last drop. I'm thinking upwards of a hundred men, here. She'd hold the bowl to make sure no cum got away and might even suck some cum out of the cocks and spit it into my mouth. Maybe we could get 20 or so of the men to cum in her ass and pussy and I could suck it out and swallow. We'd wind up with a big bowl full of sperm and the woman would spoon feed it to me at the end.

On of my favorite male porn stars is Max Hardcore and if you haven't heard of him you should look him up. He treats women the way I'd like to be treated. I'd like shoot a scene where I essentially reenact a Max Hardcore film. While the guy's fucking me in the ass he can shove a huge dildo down my throat, like really shoving so I don't have any choice. Slobber would be pouring down me and he might choose to slap me with the dildo and call me a fuck-pig, a fucking faggot piece of shit, good for being fuck-meat only. He'd put a dental spreader in my mouth and have me lying down with my neck tilted back. Then he'd throat fuck the shit out of me, not even stopping if I throw up. He'd stop in the middle of it to piss on my face. Finally he'd cum down my throat. I'd be struggling the whole time, of course, ashamed at what has become of me.

And honestly I don't know why I'd do these things. Poor childhood, I suppose.

Gang-bangs would be a regular feature of my website as well. I'd invite my fans to take part and they'd show no mercy banging my ass lubed with just spit and pounding my throat until I couldn't speak.

I'd need someone unspeakably cruel and perverted to take control of me, to mentor me into being a piece of whore shit. He'd put me in a chastity lock and deny me orgasms. I'd have to do more and more fucked up things to get an orgasm. I've never fantasized about wearing women's clothes, so that's probably a great humiliation for me. I hear once every two weeks is the optimal amount of time to go between orgasms to ensure that you're as horny as possible without getting used to not cumming. And of course to deny me the pleasure of sleeping with a woman would be highly emasculating to me. I only wish I'd started such a website while I was still a virgin. I'd need at least one person to completely and utterly dominate me and orchestrate the whole thing. Of course I would prefer a woman, being straight, but I think it would be more humiliating to be controlled by some ghetto-trash black guy who hates white guys.

One of my favorite things from straight porn is gaping. There's just something unbelievable arousing to see a woman reduced to a used-up hole, especially an asshole because you know they're not getting any real sexual pleasure out of that, they're just enjoying being perverted whores. I suppose that's what I want to be reduced to: a fucking hole. I'd like to take some obscenely large dicks and see how long and how big I can get my asshole to stay opened. I'd save money from the making of this website to ensure that if I wound up with a permanently distended asshole, I could have corrective surgery. And that I would need that would be fucking hot to me.

Again, why would I do these things? I think because porn has warped my brain. I like to see women degraded and objectified and I get immense pleasure feeling that degradation and humiliation through empathy. What I like so much about fucking a woman up the ass is that I've tried it and it's difficult. It hurts and it's intense and you derive no real sexual pleasure from it, but there's still something there. I've tasted my own cum and it made me throw up. And that's part of why I think bukkake is so hot.

I'd like to become such a fucked out whore that I really do begin to think of my mouth and ass as my pussy. I want to feel like I'm not a man anymore, closer to a woman, but not even a person. I'd like to see what it feels like to be loved and degraded at the same time.

How much money do you think I could make off a website like that? I'd be willing to do several shoots a day. Realistically, I couldn't do it 24/7. I'd need to time to drink and hang out with friends and watch my favorite TV shows. If I could make a living off of this, I'd devote my full time and I'd be going to the gym even more and get me a six-pack. I mean, not that I don't look good without my shirt off now. Do you have any other ideas for me? Anything you think I should include in a follow-up of what else I would do if I had my own porno site?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • My Own Porn Site

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds