• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Bailey Ch. 03

Bailey Ch. 03

The next day I got up and looked at my phone and I got a text from bailey saying "I'm sorry, meet me at our spot." When I went downstairs my sister Colleen was sitting at the table.

"Hey nerd, how was your birthday sex yesterday?"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb I heard you I'm not deaf, plus our rooms are right next to each other."

"Okay so I did, but it's still none of your business."

"It sounded pretty hot; I masturbated to your guys fucking. You really have to fix that little hole I made in your door." When she said that I was so turned on.

Now Colleen was 5'7 and she was a year older than me she had a great figure, and she had 26D breasts. She also had blonde hair like my mom and electric blue eyes like mine. So in other words she was beautiful.

"You did what?"

"Don't act so surprised, I know you've watched me masturbate before." It was true. "I've been thinking about, your old offer and now that you're eighteen, you can take my virginity. If you want you can invite Bailey, but if I have to ill fuck your huge cock while you're sleeping."

"I'll ask bailey if it's okay, but are you sure?" I asked. She nodded, gave me a kiss, and walked away.

...

When I met up with Bailey at Herrick Lake, she looked so beautiful. I sat down on a huge rock and she jumped into my lap.

"What's happening in your life lover boy?"

"Oh I just made love to this beautiful girl who could be the one."

"Really? Is she amazing in bed?"

"Yes and Yes, plus im in love with her."

"I think she loves you too." With that we passionately kissed.

"I have to tell you something." I told her about my conversation with Colleen.

"Well I guess we could fuck her together because your my man and no one else's, but I kind of don't want you too."

"I did ask she when we were kids if she wanted to be my first and she said yes, but she told me to wait. But now the only girl I want is you and no one else."

"I love you." She said kissing me again. I also notice she was rubbing her crotch on my leg.

"I want to lick you." I told her after the kiss.

"Okay." When she took her pants off, I saw her beautiful vagina. When I was ready I started to lick it, it tasted like sweet sweat. "Oh yea lick my pussy, oh you're the perfect boyfriend... oh I love you so much...OH!" and with that she came in my mouth and it tasted delicious. "Where did you learn how to do this?"

"I looked it up on the computer."

"You're the perfect boyfriend." She said giving me a kiss. "I taste pretty good."

"So I'm you boyfriend now?" I said when I sat back on the rock. When she pulled her pants back up she laid down on the rock with her head in my lap.

"Yep, and I better be your girlfriend or ill rape you."

"That wouldn't be so bad."

"I'd stick one of my mom's dildos in your ass."

"Which one?"

"The 15 inch pink one."

"Oh... then your my girlfriend." With that we both laughed, and kissed.

When we left the lake we held hands on the walk to my house. We decided that we'd go tell Colleen our decision.

When we got home my parents were still gone, but my sister's car was there. When we went inside my sister was sitting on the couch. She said "Well hello love birds."

"Bailey and I decided that I can't have sex with you, because Bailey is my one and only." I said.

"Wow, you don't want your sisters cunt wrapped around your huge cock. Well did you tell she could join too if she wanted? I'd love to lick that pussy."

Bailey looked at me with a shrug as if to tell me it's my decision. I said "It's up to you babe, you told me before that you wanted to try it with a girl. There's a hot bi girl sitting on my couch begging for sex."

"I'm not begging it's an offer, but if I have to beg that's not a problem." When she said that bailey looked at me with her one in a million smiles and nodded.

"Fine, but we're doing it in my room. Your room smells like vagina juice."

"That's because I'm always masturbating in there."

When we got in my room we all started to get naked. My sister was so hot and I got to fuck her and my girlfriend at the same time. When they got on the bed my sister started to lick bailey's pussy. Bailey was moaning, but not as much as she was for me. Colleen paused and said "Stick it in." and then continued.

When I put it in I took my sisters virginity. My sister lost her hymen after years of gymnastics, so I don't know if it hurt but she was moaning with Bailey.

She took her mouth off the pussy and said "Oh... oh yea fuck your sister's tight virgin cunt... yea fuck your sisters dirty cunt." And then she went back to licking furiously.

"I'm going to cum!" I told them. And Colleen responded with what sounded like in me, so I came in her. When I collapsed bailey laid her head on my chest and Colleen said "Wow that was a great fuck. I've only had lesbian sex with Kim, but man a hard cock feels great."

"Come cuddle with us." Bailey said. With that Colleen came over and put her head on my chest too. After about ten minutes I fell asleep.

When I woke up Colleen was gone, which to be honest I was glad. I love my sister don't get me wrong, but not the way I love Bailey. I watched her sleep until she woke up half an hour later and I said "I want you to know that was only a one-time thing. The only woman I want to be with is you from here on."

"Good, because I couldn't stand it that she got you the whole time. So now I think it should be just us from now on too." I kissed her passionately and we turned on the TV and watched The Big Bang Theory, while cuddling.

After a while, she fell asleep but still holding my arm. I didn't dare let it go, she was so beautiful. I slipped my arm out, and since we were still naked, I saw her pussy was wet and getting even more wet. I started to lick she tasted so good I could live off of it for weeks. When she woke up from all of the pleasure I stopped, but she said "I'm about to cum if you don't keep licking I'll get the dildo." I didn't object so I continued.

When she came it went all in my mouth, and it tasted delicious. "I want you in me and I need it now." She whispered. I came up and stuck it in her and we made passionate love.

When we were done, we took a shower together in the bathroom in my room. After the shower we went downstairs, and we found my parents.

"Hey guys, we know that you two are a couple now so there's no need to hide it." Mom said.

"Colleen told you?" I asked.

"Of course your sister told us."

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No, actually I think it's about time." Mom said, and with that we left and my mom and dad laughed as we left the house.

"Want to go play Xbox at my house?" Bailey asked.

"Are we really going to play Xbox or are we going to fool around?"

"Probably fool around." When she said it she had her sexy and wicked smile.

"Then that's a definite yes."

We fooled around the whole time and I spent the night.


Thanks for reading if you like the story or have any suggestions or ideas for this story or another one my stories contact me or comment.

-James

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Bailey Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds