• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 01

Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 01

12

Authoress notes: The following story is as much about the current state of college football as much as it is about sexy coeds in bondage. Supposed student-athletes don't get paid anything, and aren't allowed any special benefits, while the coaches and administrators make millions. Somehow a lot of poor student-athletes wind up with nice cars, and stuff like that, though. While this story is not part of my Riverside series, it is similar to it. I chose the State University Panthers as my powerhouse football team because I like the colors black and silver, and catsuits are sexier than Bulldog or Eagle costumes.

Please read and enjoy all all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email. - ahandcuffgirl

Dramatis Personae -

~Vincent Black – Brother of Vic Black, from my Riverside stories. Vincent (Vinnie) has always been a big fan of the powerhouse State University Panthers football team. His mind control abilities aren't nearly as powerful as his older brother's. He has used them to land a job with the Panthers as a Recruiting Coordinator where he continues to use them to bring in the best players in the country for the football team, and the school's other sports teams as well. He also does what he can to keep that blue-chip talent as happy and productive as he can without getting the school into trouble. He is in his mid-forties, and a little overweight, with a thick head of slicked-back black hair.

~Jasmine Park – three-quarters Korean & one-quarter Japanese. Senior at State University, majoring in pre-law. She volunteered to tutor to help get into a top law school. Due to her attractiveness, she was assigned Ty Ross, without knowing the reason. Her parents are well off, but they couldn't quite afford to get her into an Ivy League school. Jasmine is very smart, but not quite enough to get a scholarship to get into an Ivy League school. She is 5'1" and 100lbs, with B-cup breasts and mid-back length hair. She is 21, and will graduate a year early, the following spring. Jasmine is the secretary for the Asian Students Association.

~Ty Ross – Five star freshman running back for the State University Panthers. He is reasonably smart, but only interested in football, sex, and partying, in that order. He has never had to try hard in school because of his football ability. He is just going to college to get into the pros. He is 18, black, 5'10", and 205lbs. He runs the forty in four-point-three seconds.

Recruiting Coordinator

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Miss Park, Mister Black will see you now," the stacked secretary in the tiny pinstriped suit said in her throaty voice.

"Thanks," Jasmine replied absently as she rose from her seat, and headed towards the office door.

Jasmine had spent the afternoon on the phone with several people in the student services department, then the athletic department, in an attempt to get another tutor for Ty Ross. She had been tutoring him since the beginning of the semester two weeks ago, and she was tired of it.

The bubbly brunette opened the door, and Jasmine walked in, wondering how she wore those towering heels all day.

"That will be all, Kelly," the forty-something year old man said from behind his desk.

"Yes Sir," she replied cheerfully as she shut the door, leaving him and Jasmine alone.

"Hello Miss Park," he said with a smile. "I'm Vincent Black, Recruiting Coordinator for the State Panthers," he added as he reached out to shake her hand.

"Jasmine," she replied, shaking his hand. She still had no idea why or how a Recruiting Coordinator could help her, but on the phone he had seemed sure he could, if only he could talk to her in person. For some reason she had trouble looking away from his piercing gray eyes.

"Call me Vinnie," he said with a smile. "I understand you have a problem tutoring Ty Ross, one of our players."

Jasmine frowned slightly. He made it sound like it was her fault. "Well, yeah," she answered as she sat down in front of his desk. "He shows up late, he hits on me practically all the time, he doesn't do his work," she explained. Then she paused a moment before adding, "And he's asked me to do some of his homework for him."

That last bit was what had convinced Jasmine to try to find a different person to tutor. Ty had quickly said that he was joking, but it was clear that he wasn't. Besides, Jasmine didn't want to be even associated with a hint of academic dishonesty. That would definitely hurt her chances of getting into law school.

Vinnie Black frowned a moment. "That's a pretty big problem," he agreed. "We can't have that sort of thing getting out."

Now Jasmine frowned deeper. While she wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble, she wasn't going to cover it up either. She just wanted to get a different person to tutor, and someone else could deal with Ty.

"I'm sure we can work it out to everyone's satisfaction, though," Vinnie said quickly, with a surprisingly disarming smile.

"Good," Jasmine agreed before she had even realized it. She wanted to work things out, and tutor someone else. . . didn't she?

"Great," Vinnie replied. "Now, Ty has talked a lot about you since you've started tutoring him. He really likes you."

"Um, okay," she answered. She was well aware of that, as Ty was always hitting on her. She had exchanged cell numbers with him in case he had a question about class, and he had been calling her at all hours to ask her out and stuff.

"Ty is an important member of the football team, and I know you want to help him do his best," Vinnie said after a moment's pause.

"Well yeah," Jasmine replied reluctantly. For some reason she found herself agreeing with Vinnie. She wanted to help Ty do his best.

"Great. Now to do that, it's important that you never mention that he asked you to do any school work or anything like that for him, okay?"

Jasmine's head was nodding before she even realized it. "No problem, Vinnie." She didn't want to get Ty into trouble anyway.

Vinnie stared at her a moment, then nodded. "Ty has a lot of pressure on him right now. A lot more than regular students. I really think you should keep tutoring him for a while longer."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Jasmine answered absently. Hadn't she come here to stop tutoring him though? "He needs me to tutor him."

"I'm glad you think that way, Jasmine" Vinnie said, flashing a friendly grin. "With practice, and working out, and studying game film he has a lot of trouble keeping up with his classes. Don't you think you could. . . help him with some of his work a little more?"

Jasmine knew that was blatant academic fraud. The football team would get into major trouble, and she and Ty would both be kicked out of school. There was no way she would get into law school if she got caught. "Okay," she answered after a moment's hesitation. "I guess I can help him out a little."

"Good," Vinnie told her. "But make sure no one, and I mean no one, finds out. The most important thing is not to embarrass the athletic department or the school. The second most important thing is to keep Ty happy, and ready to play football."

"Right," Jasmine agreed. She would definitely have to keep this a secret, for the team, Ty, and herself.

"Great. Now why don't you go change into something sexy for him, then call him to see if he wants you to tutor him or anything tonight," Vinnie suggested with a knowing smile.

"Okay," Jasmine replied, blushing as she stood up to leave. She didn't even question the blatant order to dress sexy for a guy that she didn't even really like. She was busy mentally going through her wardrobe to come up with something that Ty would like to see her in.

"Just make sure you don't let him get into any trouble or anything like that, okay?"

"I won't," Jasmine assured him with a smile as she headed towards the door.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jasmine got into her three year old Toyota Matrix, and headed back towards her apartment. Her parents had gotten the car for her as a high school graduation present. They had promised her a Lexus when she passed the bar exam. On the way to her apartment, she called Ty.

"Hey babe," he greeted her. "Vinnie told me you'd call."

"Hey Ty," Jasmine answered with a smile. "I was wondering if you wanted me to come over tutor you or anything tonight?"

"Sure babe, come on over," Ty told her.

"I'm on the way," Jasmine assured him. "I've just got to stop by my apartment and change."

A couple of minutes later Jasmine arrived at her apartment. She ran in, and stripped off her comfortable khaki's and t-shirt, leaving her in her plain white bra and panties. She kicked off her sandals, pulled on a denim miniskirt with a black studded belt, and slipped into one of the few school shirts she had. This one was a tight fitting tank top. Then she put on a pair of cork-soled wedge-heeled sandals.

The denim mini came to mid-thigh, and the wedge-heeled sandals were five inches high. Jasmine took a few moments to touch up her make-up, and fix her mid-back length hair. Once she was satisfied that Ty would like her, she headed out to her car. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Jasmine wondered why she was suddenly so eager to dress to please Ty. Less than ten minutes later, she arrived at Ty's dorm building.

"Hey babe," Ty said with a smile as he opened the door. "Looking good," he added, brazenly checking her out.

"Thanks," Jasmine said cheerfully as she walked in. She had always resented it when men treated her like a piece of meat, but it was different now, at least with Ty.

Ty shut the door, and pulled her close to him. She felt his hands on her ass, but squirmed away when he reached for her breasts.

"Schoolwork first," she told him with a flirtatious smile. While Jasmine had never been with a black guy, she wasn't racist or anything. Most of the ones she knew were a bit. . . crude, though. Even so, she knew she'd be expanding her horizons soon.

Jasmine set down her backpack, and pulled out her laptop. For the next hour or so she did his homework while he played video games. She made sure he kept up with what she was doing though, and explained things to him. However, she wasn't sure how much he was paying attention.

When Jasmine finished, she went over and sat down next to Ty. He quickly grew more interested in her than in the football game he was playing. Jasmine wanted to go over his homework with him some more though. She couldn't take his test for him, after all.

They ended up making out while she did her best to go over the causes of the Revolutionary War with him. After a bit, she climbed into his lap, and straddled him while talking about the Intolerable Acts. His hand reached under her skirt, but she firmly pushed it away.

When he pulled his thick leather belt out of his belt loops though, she didn't stop him. Then she felt a strange twinge of arousal as he wrapped it around her neck, forming a sort of collar.

Jasmine smiled at him as he used the rest of the belt as a leash, and pulled her down towards his crotch. She helped him unfasten his pants, and pull them, and his boxers, down to his ankles.

Jasmine took a moment to stare at his cock. It looked about eight inches long, and about one and a half in diameter. She gripped it with both hands, and wrapped her lips around it's head. Then she slowly slid it into her mouth.

While Jasmine didn't consider herself an expert at giving blowjobs, she had gone down on a few boyfriends, and a guy at a party when she had had a little too much to drink. Ty's was definitely the biggest one she'd sucked. It was so big she could only get a little over half in before she started gagging. To make up for that, she squeezed it with her hands as she bobbed her head up and down.

When Ty orgasmed, Jasmine tried to swallow it all. She knew that guys loved that. Some of it ended up on her chin and chest though. Jasmine pulled his belt off her neck, and went to the bathroom to change.

"Tomorrow after my class I'll come over and help you study for your American Lit exam," Jasmine said when she came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah babe," Ty said absently without looking up from his game.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

On the way home Jasmine stopped by the local mall and bought a few more things that she thought Ty would like. She went into a one of the trendier stories and bought a couple of miniskirts, short-shorts, and tight tops to match. She thought back to what one of the girls she had seen Ty with had been wearing. Then she picked out a stack of silver bangle bracelets for each of her wrists, as well as a few other sets of bangles in different colors and styles.

Since she was only five-one, Jasmine had always worn high heels to make herself taller. All the guys had always liked her in heels too. Still, it wouldn't hurt to check out the latest styles. She passed a new store called Strutz. After pausing to glance at some of the super-sexy heels displayed in the window, Jasmine went in. She knew Ty would love her in something like those glossy red boots with the towering stilettos.

Strutz was wall-to-wall shoes. Jasmine didn't think she saw any with less than four inch heels. Most of them looked like something a stripper would wear. A peppy brunette named Ashlee offered to assist her. With her help, Jasmine tried on a few pairs, then picked out a pair of glossy black platform sandals with six-inch stiletto heels.

Jasmine practiced walking in them while Ashlee looked on. Jasmine quickly fell in love with them. She didn't know why she hadn't tried a pair of six-inchers earlier. The platforms on the front made them as comfortable as some of her lower heels. As Jasmine posed in the floor-length mirror, she quickly decided that she looked a lot sexier in the six-inch stilettos as well.

Jasmine also picked out a pair of clear platform slip-on mules, a pair of metallic silver sandals with clear platforms, and a pair of knee-high glossy black platform boots. While the boots had chunky heels instead of stilettos, all of the heels were right at six-inches high.

Jasmine knew her parents would question her spending so much on clothes, especially shoes, when they paid her credit card bill, but she knew they wouldn't fuss too much. It was just about the first time she had splurged on clothes since coming to college.

When she left Strutz Jasmine was wearing her new black six-inch platform heels, along with her denim mini, Panthers tank top, and a dozen stacked silver bangles on each wrist. The tapping of her heels on the floor was so loud they practically echoed as she walked.

Jasmine had always gotten quite a bit of male attention. With her brief skirt, tight top, and especially her six-inch platform heels, she felt like virtually every guy in the mall was starting at her. Every time she passed a guy or group of guys, she knew they were looking back and staring at her ass. She heard quite a few whistles and catcalls as well.

The shoes also caused her to take smaller steps, and walk with a slow, exaggerated strut, which gave her audience even more time to appreciate her. While all the extra attention was somewhat embarrassing, it was also a little exciting. If all these guys liked her in her new heels, then Ty probably would to!

Just before she reached the exit, Jasmine came to a salon. She stopped and checked out her reflection in the window. She posed for a few moments, then walked in. She didn't really need a cut, but she had to look her best for Ty!

When Jasmine came out a while later, her mid-back length hair was in a bouncy, feathered style. She had gotten a french manicure and pedicure, as well as a leg and bikini waxing. They had also done her make-up. Her nails were square cut, and a quarter of an inch long. Jasmine knew she would have trouble typing and doing some other stuff with them, but she was sure Ty would like them, and that was the important thing.

When she got home, Jasmine wore her new black stiletto's around her apartment, to get used to them. She also wore her bangles, just because she liked them. Before she went to bed, Jasmine shaved her pussy for Ty.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next day Jasmine asked Ty to come to her apartment, since it was bigger than his dorm room, and they wouldn't have to worry about his roommate coming in at an awkward moment. She met him at the door wearing a tight t-shirt, jean short-shorts, and her new black platform sandals she had been practicing in. Twenty silver bracelets were on each of her wrists. Even in her new six-inch heels Jasmine was several inches shorter than him.

Needless to say, Ty loved her new look. She happily gave him another blow job, then insisted on studying with him.

After they studied awhile, Ty picked her up, and carried her into her bed room. Their clothes quickly hit the floor, and they fell onto her bed, with her only wearing her six-inch platform heeled sandals and bangle bracelets. Jasmine gasped in pleasure as Ty plunged into her.

Jasmine couldn't believe how fantastic she felt with Ty's big cock pumping in and out of her. He was bigger than any vibrator she had ever used, and definitely knew what he was doing. When he pinned Jasmine's wrists to the bed, her moans grew louder. She responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, crossing her six-inch heels behind his back, and pulling him in tighter.

After they fucked, Jasmine did both of their homework, while he watched her television. She was naked except for her heels and bracelets. Before he left, she made sure he was ready for his next quiz, then gave him another blow job.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Over the next couple of weeks Jasmine continued to dress more to Ty's liking, even when they weren't together. Ty explained that he liked her to be noticed, so all the other guys would know what they couldn't have.

With his subtle—and sometimes not-so-subtle—approval, short-shorts and mini's replaced her comfortable jeans and cargo pants. Her tops got tighter and skimpier, and her trainers and sandals grew to towering platform heels. She wore large hoop earrings, and bangle bracelets on both her wrists, because Ty liked her to wear them.

Jasmine found herself enjoying the feel of the bangles on her wrists, and the sound of them jingling against each other whenever she moved her arms. Jasmine also discovered that she loved the towering heels, not to mention the tight tops and shorts or minis.

One thing she had trouble getting used to though, was her new quarter-inch long bright-red manicured finger nails. They made it hard to do almost everything involving her fingers, except gripping Ty's cock while she was giving him a blow job. Her typing speed was slowed down considerably.

When Ty noticed her having trouble typing, he just told her how much he liked her nails, not to mention the rest of her. Jasmine gushed, and gave him a quick blow job. She had to admit her manicured hands looked good wrapped around his big black cock. She was pretty sure her red lips looked even better wrapped around it too.

Navigating campus was a bit difficult in six-inch heels, even when she wore a pair with chunky heels instead of stilettos, but Jasmine didn't mind. She just had to give herself a little extra time to get from her car to class.

Sure Jasmine had to put up with quite a bit of attention as she strutted around campus in her tight tops, short-shorts and towering heels, but she got used to it. Besides, Ty liked her dressing sexy for him, and that was the most important thing.

Jasmine's friends, professors, and classmates were very surprised by her new style. Several of her friends were very worried, and questioned her at length. Jasmine just explained that she felt like dressing a little sexier, because Ty liked it. A few of her so-called friends weren't so sure, but she didn't care what they thought. As long as Ty liked the way she dressed, she was happy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds