• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Walk In The Park

A Walk In The Park

Walking through a park, I see you for the first time, but you don't see me. You are on a bench, alone, and I can tell you are wearing some kind of short skirt and tight top. The park is fairly quiet; it just isn't the time of day for many to be people there. I am enjoying the day, the setting sun...slowly walking in your direction. As I get closer, to my amazement and instant arousal, you are playing with yourself. Your skirt is not as short as I thought, you just have it pulled up to play with your pussy. As I get closer, I can see your hard nipples poking through the fabric of your tight shirt. My cock springs to life immediately.

You notice me, but suspect it might be too late. Are you caught? You casually stop your efforts to stimulate yourself, but make no harsh moves to cover up...just hoping I will pass by, but you quickly discover that will not happen. Without so much as a word, I sit next to you on the bench. I look at you, and you soon look back at me. While we remain locked in eye contact, my hand goes to your thigh. "Oh my GOD!", you think in your mind. "I need to stop him, but I want it!"

Your eyes close and your head tilts back some. My fingers slide to your pussy and you offer no resistance. Through your drenched panties, I rub your pussy for you - just like you were previously. The change in your breathing is both noticable, and sudden.

My attention on your pussy intensifies, now rubbing your swollen clit. Your hands attempt to reach for my covered cock, but you are denied and I return them to your lap. My hand now slides the material of your panties to the side for a more direct assault on your cunt. Your state of arousal has spiked both because of my hand, and my confident rebuke of your advance. With no other place to go, your hands rise up to squeeze your own tits.

"Show them to me," I say. "Expose your tits to me and rub your nipples." Without hesitation, your shirt begins to rise and your hands release the clasp on your bra...also pushing it over your breasts. Your fingers then do exactly as I asked, and start to pinch and roll your nipples between them. I reach down, place my mouth over one, then the other...lightly biting each, sucking on them, and then have you return to their public stimulation.

I stand and reposition myself kneeling in front of you. I grab your legs, open them, and pull your ass to the edge of the bench...effectively opening your pussy wide to me. My fun continues by using my mouth to lick you, suck on you and even a gentle nibble of your clit...sending shock waves through you. Your hands leave your exposed breasts, and reach for the top of my head; you pushing me harder against your pussy. You notice a man over my shoulder, in the distance, watching us.

I stand again. Your breathing is heavy and you are panting from the oral assault. You are left to simply watch as I open my pants and free my raging member. It is hard, throbbing, and leaking pre-cum. I pull you up to more of a sitting position and guide your head to my cock's tip. "Now you can suck it," I say. Looking right into my eyes, you open your mouth and accept it eagerly.

Your tongue swirls over my dick, and feels like nothing I have expereinced. You suck it all in deep, then let it go. You play with just the tip, bringing me into a frenzy. My hands grab the back of your head and I move my hips in rythym with you as your face fucks me. "God you are an amazing cock sucker...the best I have EVER had, but I MUST fuck that pussy. You will take my cum in there," I say then pushing you off me and again against the back of the bench.

With one of your ankles in each of my hands, I have you open wide. As I get in position you now see the man over my shoulder has his cock out and is stroking it with intensity. You see that he is beginning to cum at the sight of you so open and exposed. It heightens all of your senses to see him cum. Then your attention instantly gets shifted back to me as you feel my rigid prick plow into your pussy....deep inside of you all in one thrust. The sensation is so intense that you need a moment to deterine if it was pleasure or pain running through you.

I fuck you with a wanton lust you have rarely, if ever, seen. You clearly sense I am on a mission...a mission to fuck you hard and unload my seed into your tight pussy. YOU are being taken here on a bench, spread wide...and liking it.

My moaning, coupled with the feverish pace of my deep thrusts, tell you my eruption is near. As I prepare to fill you with my spunk I thrust hard, bury my cock deep inside you and hold it there; my arms now falling to hold on to the top of the bench's back to brace me. You wrap your legs around me, using your ankles and feet to push me even deeper inside you.

You feel the jets of cum pulsing out of me, splashing against the walls of your pussy. They keep coming....in waves. You wonder if you can hold it all. Your inner thighs are wet and sticky. We are both out of breath. I pull my cock out, it still hard, so I stroke it. I pull you back up to a sitting position, and feed it to for cleaning. You taste the raw passion of our mutual arousal. You clean me up completely. I bend down and kiss you deeply, getting the remainig taste of us both.

I walk away without ever having exchanged a word outside the throws of sexual passion. You watch as I walk until I am no longer in view. As you pack up your things and preapre to leave, you see a business card on your purse. It was not there before. You study it, but the name or company is unfamiliar. You flip it over to see a note. It says, "Thanks. My best fuck ever!"

"When did he have time to write that?", you wonder.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Walk In The Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds