• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries Arab Woman Ch. 02

Black Man Marries Arab Woman Ch. 02

If somebody told me a year ago that I would find myself in this position, I would have laughed my ass off and said no. What do I mean? Please allow me to clarify. My name is Fathiyah Al-Fatah. I'm a student at Ottawa's very own Carleton University, majoring in business administration. I was born in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but raised in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I feel torn right now. All because of my love for a man. A young African-American man from the City of Hartford, Connecticut, named Charleston Winston. How we met is a funny story. I was volunteering for the school's academic help center and they assigned me this Black American guy who was having trouble with his psychology course. At first, I found him cocksure and arrogant, like a typical American. Little did I know we would end up falling in love. Now, because of my love for him, my heart is torn, and my life is in danger. For my father, Abdullah Al-Fatah, international real estate mogul, somehow got wind of the fact that I was dating an infidel.

A lot of people think that everything is hunky dory in the Muslim world, as far as how different types of Muslims treat each other. That couldn't be further from the truth. My good friend Fatuma Loudahi, a beautiful young Arab woman from the Republic of Algeria, got in trouble over her affections for Abdirahman Tabaan, a handsome young Somali student she met at the University of Toronto. As luck would have it, Fatuma's parents disowned her. You might wonder what the big deal was since both Fatuma and Abdirahman are Muslims. Somalia and Algeria are both Muslim countries. Yet there is racism on both sides. Arab guys walk around preaching that they don't care about skin colour, only religion and morality. Total bullshit! Arab guys don't like seeing Black Muslim men walking around with Arab women. Yet those same Arab guys frequently sleep with Black women. If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is. Last I heard from Fatuma, she and Abdirahman were living together in the Toronto suburb of Ajax, and raising their daughter Amal together.

I really sympathized with Abdirahman and Fatuma, I really did. However, I was dreadfully scared the same thing would happen to me. Growing up in Toronto, Ontario, I was exposed to a diversity of cultures. I had plenty of Black female Muslim friends from places like Somaliland, Djibouti, Eritrea and so on. My father didn't mind my associating with Black Muslim girls but he got nervous when I befriended a Black Muslim guy named Ahmed, from Ethiopia. See? There is a lot of racism in the Muslim world. Americans and Europeans think all Muslims are alike. Black Muslims and Arab Muslims don't all hold hands and sing together. There are fierce rivalries between Saudis and Libyans, Algerians and Egyptians, and so on. As far as the social echelon of the Muslim world, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Jordan rank the highest, and the Black Muslim nations such as Somaliland, Senegal and Djibouti rank the lowest.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is viewed as the birthplace of Islam by Muslims of all colours worldwide. The strict social and moral codes of Islam practiced in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are viewed as what Islam is all about, as far as gender relations. Of course, the Arab leaders don't advertise this. They preach equality among the Faithful, and privately they make fun of Black Muslims. I've heard the negative crap about Black Muslims from Arab men my whole life. I never bought into it because my Somali girlfriends and their brothers, fathers and cousins were among the nicest people I knew. Black Muslims are more supportive of equality between the sexes than the most liberal of all Arab leaders. Trust me on that one. In Somaliland, women can own property, drive around in cars, and even own businesses. All these simple things which women in the United States of America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand take for granted are things that us Saudi women living inside the Kingdom can only dream of. Saudi women are slaves in the eyes of Saudi men. Anyone who disagrees is a bold-faced liar.

I have always had strong beliefs about racial and gender relations, which clashed with my strict Muslim upbringing. Of course, I just had to take the final plunge. Falling in love with a man whom my father would not approve of, which is against the principles of my faith. I didn't tell my beloved Charleston did this, but last night when we made love, it was my first time. I shudder just to think about it. The raw passion my man carries inside of him. How wonderful and powerful his thick, uncircumcised member felt inside of me. How I cursed and screamed in pleasure and pain as he fucked me passionately. Oh, yeah. A lot of what they say about Black men is true. They really are a passionate, virile bunch. Charleston Winston left my body pleasurably sore after hours of passionate lovemaking. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I have to have that man again. Right now, he's in the kitchen, playing with my dog Abdul.

I sit on the living room couch, clad in my bra and panties. Watching the news on CBC. For weeks now, the Canadian news system has been dominated by reports on Gadhafi's death in Libya, the rise of Sharia Law in countries supposedly liberated from tyranny during the Arab Spring, and of course the case about that Arab guy and his wife and son who plotted to kill some young Arab ladies. It's a case of an honor killing, and these always inflame the imagination and revulsion of non-Muslims and Muslims alike. They're not discussing anything else in feminist circles at Carleton University and the University of Ottawa. Especially since this case is taking place right here in the Province of Ontario. Most North Americans already think all men from the Middle East are sexist, backwards and prone to violence and terrorism. They're going to throw the book at that old Arab guy, his wife and his son for what they did to those young Arab women. And you know what? I hope they rot in jail for what they did. For my own father, multi-millionaire real estate mogul Abdullah Al-Fatah has sworn my death because someone showed him pictures of Charleston and I kissing. Three hours ago, I went to the Ottawa Police Service station in downtown Ottawa to seek a Restraining Order against my father. Women come to the station seeking restraining orders against men all the time, but it's mainly against abusive boyfriends or mean ex-husbands. The sergeant shot me a look as I explained to her that under Sharia Law, my father was bound to seek my death to avenge his honor because I was in love with a Black man who wasn't a Muslim. And I'm a proud daughter of Saudi Arabia living in Ottawa, Ontario.

I snap out of my dark reverie about my circumstances and sharply remind myself to enjoy life. I smile at Charleston Winston as he plays with my dog Abdul. These two love each other. I gesture for Charleston to come to me and he immediately stops what he's doing and comes to me. Just like Abdul would, I thought naughtily. I take Charleston by the hand and lead him to the shower. Time for us to get cleaned up before returning to class. I want to graduate from Carleton University and leave Ontario behind. I want to live in the City of Montreal, Quebec, and study at McGill University. And I want my beloved Charleston with me. If my father or other Muslim men with outdated mindsets can't get their minds around what's going on in the world today, I don't care. I am a Saudi woman. I am a proud Muslim. I don't bow down to Muslim guys who want to dominate me and claim that it's the will of Allah. I want to live my life, love who I want to love and do my own thing. If that makes me an unbeliever, then so be it. It's my life!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man Marries Arab Woman Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds