• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Casino Jackpot

Casino Jackpot

"Here, princess, take this," said Daddy, pushing a crisp bill into my hand. I spun around and chose a particularly festive-looking slot machine - one that spun little pictures of diamond rings and pinups. I wiggled up into the chair and Daddy sat down beside me, running her hands up my thigh and resting one across the back of my chair. "Push it, baby" she growled.

"Buy me a drink, willya?" I laughed, and she caught the waitress's eye, motioning for another round. I pushed the bet button and the jewels and titties flew past my eyes, lining up to give us $50. I paused to pull out a cigarette and Daddy whipped out a lighter to light it for me. The wheels spun and spun and we cheered on every small victory. I kept stealing little looks at my girl, the neon reflecting in her turquoise eyes. She was so hot with her dark spiky hair and perfectly pressed shirt. She wore heavy construction boots with her low slung jeans and I knew she'd worn them just for me. I'd dressed for her, too - a little black dress covered my curves, showing just enough cleavage to be sexy but not so much it would make Daddy jealous with other people seeing what was hers alone. We played and played until we had a nice little sum, double drinks in one hand, cigarettes in the other, laughing and cheering on the machine.

"Cash out, princess, I'm taking you upstairs," said Daddy, brushing her hand against my nipple, making it spring to attention.

Even though it was far past midnight, the casino was lit up like noon and packed with people. Daddy put her hand on the small of my back and guided me through the crowd toward the escalator. I was so proud to be hers, so proud that she was mine. As we made the long trek across the skyway to the hotel I got hotter and hotter, thinking of how I would please my girl once we got back to the room.

The room was a lovely suite with a living room and a ridiculously big bed. Beautiful watercolors of the mountains outside hung on the papered walls. Daddy pulled a baggie out of the wardrobe and sat down on the couch to roll a joint. I excused myself to the bedroom to wriggle out of my dress to show the baby pink corset underneath. Even thought it made breathing a bit of a chore, I loved the way the satin and lacing pulled in my curvy belly and pushed my titties up up up. I spritzed on a little more perfume in my blond curls and fixed my red lipstick, slipped on my five inch pink satin platform heels. I batted my eyes in the gold-framed mirror and pouted my lips in silent approval of my appearance.

Meanwhile Daddy had gotten comfortable in her boxers and rolled two neat joints. She was waiting for me in the low-lit living room.

"Fire up," she said, looking me up and down. I curled up next to her, rubbing my titties against her arm as I got comfortable and lit up. Daddy leaned across me to get the remote and put on some music - old R&B - love music, she called it.. We passed the joint back and forth and let the music and the smoke swirl through the room.

"You look beautiful, princess," my Daddy whispered, cupping my face in her hand. She leaned in close and pressed her mouth against mine, running her tongue against my lips. The second kiss was deeper, more urgent, as she parted my lips and pressed herself against me. Her lips traveled down my neck, kissing and licking my throat, suddenly giving me a hard little sucking bite that made me gasp. "That will leave a mark," I thought with satisfaction. I loved to be marked as hers.

Her hands with their perfectly manicured short nails found my breasts and started teasing my hard nipples, gently at first, then with little pinches and twists. I moaned and felt my pussy begin to gush.

"Daddy," I said breathlessly, "I love you."

"I love you too, princess," she murmured. "Now get your ass off that couch." I slid off the couch and stood as directed.

"Turn around, my little pornstar," she commanded, and I pirouretted around to rub my ass against the big silicone cock I felt through her boxers. "Grind it, baby," she ordered, and I began to circle and grind my ass against her. She pushed back, pulling my hips toward her with her hands. "I want these off," she said, popping the elastic on my wet panties. "Is your pussy hot, princess?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, just for you," I breathed. No one can make me hot like my Daddy. She is my heart, my life, and my lover. I want a tattoo over my mound - Daddy's Pussy. She owns me.

"Touch my hard cock," she commands, and I slide my hand into the slit in her boxers, pulling out the biggest, thickest, most beautiful cock I've ever seen. I take it in both hands, stroking its length, admiring it, raising its head to my lips. It's too big to take in my mouth, but I kiss the round head, flick my tongue down the shaft.

"You're gonna take this, baby," she growled, pushing me back onto the coffee table. I lay back and spread my legs wide in the air, like a vee. I'm flexible for a big girl and like to show off for my Daddy. She took her big cock in her hand and started rubbing the head of it against my wet little clit, making me moan with happiness. She took that cock and rubbed the head up and down against my clit, my slit, and my ass, again and again, making me beg her for it.

"Oh fuck me, please fuck me," I pleaded.

"How much do you want it?" she demanded.

"Oh Daddy, I want it BAD, I want it so bad! My wet little pussy needs your cock, Daddy," I begged. And with that, she took that beast into her hand and shoved the whole thing right into my dripping pussy. I winced and gasped, proud that I could take it all in. "I love you, Daddy, for ever and ever," I whispered.

"I love you too, honey. Now suck my cock with your pussy!" and she began to pound me hard, throwing my legs over her shoulders. She filled me all the way up, I could barely take her in, but it felt so fucking good. My back arched and I was just getting into the rhythm when she pulled out suddenly.

"No, Daddy, I need more!" I squealed in shock, but she was pulling me up by my wrists til I was standing in front of her. She pulled me over to the wingback chair, and pushed me over gently. I grabbed the arms of the chair to keep from falling into it. She held my hips and slid into my pussy,,hard. I gasped and grasped the chair arms. My Daddy fucked me so hard, so fast, so rhythmically, and I gasped, "Baby, you're gonna make me cum on your cock!"

"You better," she said, giving it to me hard and fast. My orgasm started deep deep in me and rose hard through my body. I screamed as it shook through me.

Daddy is merciless when it comes to making me cum for her. She slowly pulled that beautiful cock out of me and put her fingers in my pussy, rubbing that hot little clitty. Around and around, her perfect fingers found the spot again and again. I came almost instantly on her hand, my knees so shaky I ended up in the chair.

"You're not done yet, are you princess?" said Daddy. "I wanna make sure you get what you need, baby." and with that she disappeared into the bedroom. I stood up, a little woozy, and followed her in.

"I wanna fuck YOU, Daddy," I said with a grin. "Lay down." Daddy lay down in the middle of the huge bed, her giant cock standing at attention. "Ooooh," I said, "I want THAT!" and I climbed into the bed. I turned around, showing Daddy my ass and cummy pussy. I straddled her and began to lower myself onto that beautiful cock. It slipped into my soaking pussy and I moaned with pleasure. I pushed myself all the way down, sitting right on my Daddy's lap. I ground around, feeling totally filled up with her lovely cock.

"Fuck it, baby," growled Daddy, "Ride me hard." I leaned forward, letting Daddy's cock slide almost all the way out of me, just her big round head inside. I slowly, slowly pushed back down. "That looks GOOD, princess, fuck that big cock." I started riding her hard, little beads of perspiration rising up on my forehead. "Fuck it, baby, fuck it," she ordered, and I obeyed, slamming down again and again, feeling my clit hit against her pussy while I took that monster cock over and over. I had a crashing orgasm, my pussy sucking Daddy so hard, screaming into the night. It took me so over the top that I let myself fall over, right onto Daddy's legs, letting her cock pop out of me. Daddy laughed as I gasped for air. "You did good, princess," she said.

"Now it's your turn Daddy," I gasped, flipping around. "I wanna touch it." Daddy pulled off the strap-on and her boxers, snuggling down into the soft bed. My fingers found her mound with the perfect little strip of hair leading to her clitty. I cooed with pleasure to feel her slickness. "Ooh, Daddy, you are soooo big and hard!" My fingers in her pussy felt like heaven. I slid them gently through her pussy, melting with the feel of her. "Oh you feel soooo good!" I exclaimed, "You are soooo long and hard!"

"Stroke it, baby. I'm so hard from fucking you good," she said, spreading her legs wider. I started rubbing harder.

"I want you Daddy. I want you to fuck me,: I whispered.

"How much?" she demanded.

"Ooooh, SO much, Daddy! I want it BAD. I want it, Daddy, give it to me!" I pleaded.

"Make me cum inside you." said Daddy.

"Oh, I will, I will!" I promised, my fingers circling Daddy's clit. "Cum inside me, Daddy! Fill my pussy with cum! Or fuck my ass - it will be so tight around your cock," and Daddy began a low moan and pressed harder into my hand. Her cum was as long and as hard as her cock, her moans turning into a long yell.

"I love you, Daddy, forever," I whispered.

"I love you too, princess," she sighed. She curled up and pushed against me and I held her as she fell asleep. We had hit the jackpot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Casino Jackpot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds