• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 08

Life after the Lottery Ch. 08

12

After the Halloween party things settled down some. This is a short recall of something that happened the next week, it came to create a special relationship with Amy. I put this in the category of "loving wives" because it really doesn't fit any other category, I continued to be amazed at Dawn's generosity.

Alone with Amy

The week after the Halloween party the three of us had a lot of laughs, Amy had said she wished there had been cameras at the party like at the house. Dawn and I had gotten a lot of emails from the others telling us how crazy we had acted and how wild the party had been. I agreed with Amy that I wish we did have some pictures of the way they acted at the party.

Amy had been asked to work the night shift that week to cover for someone, she hated it but said the other girl would owe her a big favor now. Dawn and I had the house to ourselves at night with Amy working. John had called Monday and asked Dawn if she would come in for a big surgery on Wednesday.

Tuesday evening Dawn and I had a long passionate love making session, we enjoyed it just being the two of us for the night. While we were lying in bed holding each other Dawn rolled toward me.

"Would you really fuck Karen if you had the chance?"

"Dawn, why are you bringing this up again, we haven't talked about things like this."

"Let's talk now."

"Dawn, do you want me to have sex with other women now?"

"I'm just curious, you have sex with Amy."

"But that's different."

"How?" Dawn asked.

"It just is."

"No it's not," Dawn replied.

"Dawn what are you getting at?"

"I just want to know if you would like to fuck other women that's all?"

"Well yes, sure I would, but that is normal for any man."

"Is there any of our friends you would like to fuck?"

"Sure...but I am not going to go around asking them if I can fuck them, not like you told Karen that I might fuck her. Why are you asking me this?"

"Just curious."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, don't you like the idea of fucking Karen?"

"I like the idea of fucking any of the beautiful women we know, I just don't understand you."

"Karen really has the hots for you, she told me she really wants you."

"So what if all your friends want to fuck me?"

"That might be okay."

"Dawn, really."

There was a long pause from Dawn as she looked into my eyes.

"James, I have to admit, it really excites me watching you fuck other women."

"Why, the only other woman you have watched is Amy?"

"I just like to watch and get hot knowing how the other woman feels with your big long cock sliding in and out of her. It makes me so hot, I can actually feel what the other woman is feeling when you are fucking her sometimes."

"But what's up with Karen?"

"I think Karen is full of shit, she is a tease, I don't think she would actually go through with it."

"So why are you asking me about it?"

"I just want to see what Karen does if I tell her you will do it."

"So what do you get out of this deal?"

"What do you mean?" Dawn asked?

"What about Jack, I am sure he expects something in return if she does go through it, does he get to fuck you?"

"Karen says that is not what they are into, she said Jack likes to watch her get fucked and fuck her after it, I don't believe she has ever done it, I think she is just talk."

"So you don't want to fuck Jack as part of this deal?"

"No...not now...maybe, but I have a surprise for Karen."

"What would that be?"

"She has never been with another woman."

"So you want to do Karen?"

"Yes, she is hot like you said."

"Dawn, I am not sure about this."

"I am okay with if you are okay with it."

"Maybe I guess, but let me ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do you think Amy will feel left out?"

"No, she won't care, she will want to watch though, Amy really gets turned on watching us."

"Okay, if you're good with this and Jack doesn't expect to get to fuck you."

A long pause.

"James?"

"What?"

"What if I wanted to fuck Jack?"

"Is that what this is really about?"

"No, I just want to know."

"That is not something I am ready for yet Dawn, if it is something you want to do we need to talk about it more."

"Let's talk about it more later, I need some sleep since I am working tomorrow."

"Okay."

Dawn snuggled up to me and fell asleep in a few minutes; I didn't sleep much that night, I laid awake thinking about the conversation we had. When Dawn's alarm went off early she jumped out of bed, no blowjob this time of the morning, she always had to get up very early on the days she had surgery. I was still lying there awake when she came out of the bathroom to get dressed.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes, just watching my beautiful wife get dressed."

"You are so sweet, I love you so much James," Dawn said as she came over and sat on the bed and kissed me.

"If you are awake you could get up and fix Amy something to eat, she will be home in an hour or so."

"That sounds like a good idea she really hates working the night shift."

"She would appreciate it...and any other attention you can give her," Dawn said as she kissed me again and returned to putting her clothes on.

I wondered how tired Amy would be when she got home.

I went ahead and got up and showered so I could meet Amy about 7:00. Dawn had finished getting ready by the time I came out and kissed me before she headed out the door. It was still before 6:00 so I went down to the kitchen and started coffee and waited for Amy. She finally got home about 6:45.

"Hello my pretty girl," I said to Amy as she closed the door.

"What are you doing up?"

"Dawn went in for a surgery so I got up to fix you something to eat if you want it."

"Why thank you."

"I have coffee ready if you want some, what would you like to eat?"

"Coffee please. I still eat breakfast when I come in early in the mornings."

"How is the night shift going?" I asked as I poured a cup for Amy.

"It sucks but Cheryl is going to owe me big time."

"Who fills in for you during the day?"

"It's no trouble getting someone to work during the day just filling in at night."

"I hope you are not getting too tired."

"I'm okay, I used to work nights and doubles before."

"Good, I don't want you to get tired."

I fixed Amy the breakfast she wanted and sat with her while she ate and we talked.

"Thanks for breakfast James," Amy said as she finished.

"You are welcome, you going to bed now?"

"Only if you are coming with me, I'll be up for hours. You want to go to bed with me now?"

"That sounds like an offer."

"Anytime, you know that."

"I'll take you up on that offer," I said.

"Oh good, I need a good fuck. Let me go take a shower and cleanup first."

"I will be right here."

Amy almost ran up the stairs pulling her scrubs off as she went. Amy and I hadn't had sex alone since the first time at the party, I felt a little excited again. I cleaned up the kitchen while I waited for Amy.

"James."

I looked up and saw Amy standing at the top of the stairs wearing a see through top.

"You look hot."

"Can you come up to my bedroom?"

"Be right there."

I went up the stairs as Amy turned and walked down the hall. When I got to her bedroom door I saw her lying on her bed waiting.

"I want to spend time with you in bed if that is okay," Amy said.

"Perfect, just tell me what you would like."

Amy paused for a moment then looked at me softly.

"Would you just make slow passionate love to me?"

"It would be my pleasure," I said as I sat down on the bed next to her.

I paused to just look at this beautiful woman. Amy knew I liked her hair wet so she had only toweled it dry. There she was with her head on the pillow and her perfect body on display, her pink areolas peeking through the sheer white material of her top. I looked down at her smooth stomach and then at her patch of red hair below the bottom of the sheer top. I placed my hand on her thigh and slid it up and down a few times feeling her silky smooth skin.

"You are so beautiful."

"Thank you," Amy replied as she watched my hand move slowly up and down her bare thigh.

I took my time slowly touching and feeling Amy's body as I sat there, something I had never done before. Her alabaster skin was silky smooth and soft and felt wonderful as I explored every inch of her body. Amy had a few chills run through her body as I took plenty of time lightly stroking different areas of her body, I became aroused at the sight and feel of her perfectly smooth skin. As I took my finger tips and explored the details of her face she closed her eyes and moaned softly. After exploring every detail of her face I ran my fingers through all her long red hair.

"James you are turning me on so much," Amy said a little breathlessly.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, your touch feels so soft and sexy."

I leaned forward and kissed Amy deeply on the lips. We explored each other's mouth with our tongues. Our lips parted and I began to softly kiss her cheeks and then down to her neck, kissing the sides softly as I went.

"Mmmm."

I spent about 20 minutes just kissing Amy's body tenderly from her head down to her toes. Amy was moaning softly as I continued. I slowly kissed my way back up to her perfect mouth and lips.

"Oh my god James, I have never experienced anything like this."

"Shall I continue?"

"If you kiss me like that anymore I will have an orgasm."

"That would be a first for me," I told her as I kissed her lips softly.

"James I want you now, make love to me."

Make love to me, that is what Amy said. I had never made love to Amy, it had always been wild sex. I was going to make love to her now.

"My pleasure."

I stood and removed my clothes, my cock was already hard. I sat back down on the bed next to Amy, she reached up and began rubbing my body sensuously. After Amy was finished exploring me with her hands she set up in the bed and pulled the sheer top over her head. Once she had it off I embraced her and kissed her softly on the lips as I laid her slowly back to the bed lying on top of her kissing her deeply. I moved up beside her on the bed and lay next to her as I softly stroked the skin of her breasts and stomach. I was making love to Amy like I made love to Dawn. I moved my hands to her thighs and stroked the tender flesh of her legs and then began to softly run my fingers over her hips and mound. I felt Amy tense as my hands explored her mound and her red tuft.

Amy spread her legs slightly so I could explore lower. I ran my fingers down to her pussy lips, she was dripping juices.

"Amy you are so wet already."

"Oh James, your touch and kisses are turning me on."

"I'm glad, I really enjoy this."

I took the tips of my fingers and stroked her soft outer lips as gently as I could. Soft moans came from Amy. I barely penetrated her lips, they were so wet my fingers easily slipped up and down their inner full length. Amy exhaled deeply.

Amy's pussy was soaking wet as I stroked her lips. I probed a little deeper and Amy moaned again softly. Sliding the tips of my fingers up and down the full length of her labia only increased the juices flowing from her pussy and her moaning. I took my time just feeling and exploring her tender flesh, I was thinking that I wish I had done this before and that I would make sure I did again.

"James, I need you now. I need you in me now."

I moved slowly and easily between Amy's legs as I spread them. I was on my knees between her beautiful alabaster legs, I lifted her knees up and spread her legs open. The color of her skin and her pink labia was such a beautiful sight. I reached to the top of the bed and retrieved a large pillow, Amy lifted her hips from the bed as I slipped it under her.

"Take me slow please."

I moved closer to Amy's body, I reached for my cock and pointed it at Amy's opening, easing the tip up to her waiting flesh, Amy moaned. I pushed forward slightly as I moved the head of my cock up and down the length of her pussy, another moan. I guided the head forward and eased into Amy, first the head parted her lips then a few inches slipped in. Amy was wet and relaxed.

"Oh yes," came from Amy softly.

I pushed forward more, slipping a few more inches into her waiting heat.

"Perfect," Amy breathed out.

I released the hold I had on my cock and placed my hands on Amy's hips and eased forward slowly in one long push.

"Oh my god," came from Amy as she inhaled sharply.

I continued to slide in until I felt resistance. I was almost completely in Amy when I felt the tip of my cock press against her cervix. I waited, Amy was completely relaxed, I had slipped easily into her with her wetness. I pulled out a few inches and slowly slipped back in, over and over, very slowly I continued, each time I went in a little further. She moaned softly as I continued for a long time. Each time I slipped slowly out and back in Amy seemed to become more absorbed in the moment.

I looked down at Amy as I continued and she was looking into my eyes with a very loving look, an expression I hadn't seen from her before when we were having sex. As my eyes locked with hers she looked at me with such a loving expression I wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Oh James that feels so good," she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Is this what you want?"

"Oh yes, please continue..."

I pulled out in long strokes and l slipped back in, over and over, no thrusting, just long deep wet strokes. Amy just laid there and moaned softly while she enjoyed the long slow gentle attention. She would close her eyes for a few minutes while I stroked her then open them up and look at me again.

"Oh this feels so wonderful, I can't believe it."

"You tell me what you want, I want to please you," I told her.

"This is such a loving and sexy feeling James, please take your time with me."

The gentleness of our love making was very sensuous, I was enjoying taking my time with Amy and watching her as she reacted. Amy was moaning softly as I kept up the slow in and out penetrations for a very long time. As the minutes went by the speed of Amy's breathing slowly increased as she just let slow sex wash over her.

I suddenly felt Amy's inner muscles twitching, I sped up my long strokes just slightly.

"Mmmmmmm."

"Amy you are so beautiful," I told her as I stroked her legs with my hands.

'Thank you James...I love what you are doing."

Amy moved her hands to her breast and softly rubbed and massaged them. My eyes were still locked with Amy's emerald green eyes staring straight into mine. We stayed this way as I continued to stroke in out of her wetness. Amy was lost in her gaze as she massaged her breasts softly. I pushed in deeper meeting her soft resistance over and over.

"Mmmm...so good...so good."

After a little longer Amy's inner muscles went from twitching to pulsing and squeezing my cock as she looked at me. I placed my hands under Amy's knees and lifted her legs up slightly allowing me to push in a little further.

"Oh my god James, that feels so good."

Amy's muscles contracted around my cock for a few seconds as I kept up my gentle pace causing her pussy to become tighter.

"Oh James this feels so good, please keep doing it."

Amy began stroking the skin of her stomach, pulling at it as I felt her tension build. I lifted Amy's legs further up and leaned into her, pushing in as far as I could and then pulling out and pushing all the way back in. A deep moan escaped from Amy as I felt her insides contract hard several times.

"Oh James...I can't believe it, I am about to come!"

I leaned forward more, putting pressure against her pussy lips and clit each time I went all the way in. Amy had started to squeeze her breasts hard now. I kept up a good gentle thrusting pace and pressed into Amy.

"Oh my god, I'm coming, I can't believe it!"

Amy's stomach muscles spasmed revealing her orgasm as it began gently flowing through her body.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!"

Amy's body tensed hard and I felt her pussy squeeze my cock, then the juices began flowing out of her pussy. I pushed in and held every inch inside of her, her hips jerked up a few times gently.

"Oh yes, oh god!"

I felt more of Amy's juices running down my legs as she clamped down on my cock again.

"Ohhhh, oh yes!"

Amy bit her lip and thrust her hips up a few times then jerked really hard before she went limp, I eased back from her depths slightly. She remained motionless with her pussy muscles squeezing my cock while she had her eyes closed and moaning softly.

"Oh my god James, that was incredible, I have never felt like that."

"Shall I continue?"

"Oh yes please, again."

I repositioned myself slightly, grabbed Amy's legs and placed each of her feet over each shoulder. As I eased into her again and wrapped my arms around her knees and forced her legs together so her pussy would be tighter. I thrust in and out of her with a little more speed.

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

I continued this pace for a while as I watched Amy absorbed in the sensation. Amy began to squirm again. As she began to squirm more and more I sped up.

"James!"

"Yes Amy."

"Faster!"

I sped up to a good thrusting speed as Amy began to thrash her head around. I pulled her legs tighter to my body so I could push in deeper with each stroke, her pussy was so wet and tight now. A few minutes went by and I could feel the pulses began to move through her pussy, slowly beginning to clamp down on my shaft.

"Oh yes, that's it!"

Amy was trying to buck her hips as best she could to meet each of my strokes. I sped up and push harder and deeper.

"Oh yes!"

Amy's body went tense again as she jerked hard several times.

"Oh god yes!"

Amy began pounding her head back on the bed over and over as her orgasm rocked her body.

"Ummmm, oh James!" Came from Amy over and over in gasps.

Amy jerked a few more times and then I felt her legs go soft. I slowly lowered her legs back down so she could relax. I stayed between her legs and held my hard cock inside her.

"Oh James, that was great, I have never come so hard from such gentle sex. You are fantastic."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Oh yes, yes, I wanted you to make love to me and you did, so gently."

"Are you happy?"

"Almost."

"What do you want now my lady."

"I want you to come in me, it didn't turn you on enough to come."

"Amy, that really turned me on, don't kid yourself, I have been working hard to not fill you up. You look so incredible and feel so incredible, I feel very turned on."

"Then come in me now, fuck me."

I grabbed Amy's thighs and pulled her close and began to push in and out of her in long hard strokes. My cock was already twitching from watching this lovely woman orgasm over and over. I didn't want to break the spell by pounding into her flesh, I picked up where I had left off now that Amy was satisfied.

"Oh James, give it to me!"

I thrust in and out in long stimulating strokes, just the right speed and tempo. I let my orgasm build as Amy began to moan and thrash around again, I was going to continue until she was in the throes of another orgasm.

"Oh god yes James that feels so wonderful!" Amy gasped.

"You feel so good inside Amy, I want you to come again."

I felt her tense up again, I sped up more.

"Mmmmm!"

My muscles were beginning to tighten up, I felt like I would explode because I had held back so long.

"Oh, James I'm coming!"

I pulled Amy's thighs harder into me and thrust all the way in and out, I was straining to hold back.

"Oh James, now!!" Amy screamed.

Amy's pussy clamped down hard, I shoved everything I had into her and released everything I was holding back.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed as contractions ran through my groin.

I was actually jerking with each shot of cum I dumped into Amy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds