• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I AM the Boss!!!

I AM the Boss!!!

Charles turned Mandy over his lap and pulled her panties down to her ankles. He held her tightly to his lap while spanking her ass. She was struggling to get free, screaming and crying.

Charles paid no attention, he just kept slapping his hand on her now bright red ass. Mandy finally quit screaming as it was of no avail. She continued to whimper and cry, as her ass was on fire! He finally quit spanking her and threw her face down on the bed. He then unzipped his pants, pulled her feet to the floor and roughly entered her pussy and fucked her as hard as he could.

She began crying again as he pulled her hair up and began spanking her again as he fucked her. Finally he shot his cum deep into her womb. He pulled his cock out of his wife and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor.

Charles grabbed her hair again and pushed his cock to her mouth. Mandy closed her lips tightly so Charles pinched her nose until she had to open up, when she did he thrust his cock into her warm mouth.

"Suck it!" He demanded.

She refused.

"I'll pull your hair until it comes out and you'll still suck my cock until I cum again in your mouth!!!" Charles loudly stated. Finally Mandy reluctantly began to suck on her husband's dick. Charles was hard again in a few moments and he held her head pushed to his balls as he taught his wife how to properly suck his cock.

Mandy choked on his cock now stuck down her throat. Charles eased up so she could breathe again and then pulled her head down to him again.

"Look at me as you suck me, keep sucking and jack my dick into your mouth until I cum and you swallow it all!!"

Charles had had enough of his wife of 30 years refusing or being very reluctant to have sex, refusing completely to suck his cock, and just generally being cold to his sexual needs and desires.

He lightly slapped her face when she eased up sucking his dick until she began again in earnest. Soon Charles felt his cock about to blow.

"Keep sucking and don't stop until I say or you will thing the first spanking was nothing to what I'll give you!!!"

Mandy was shocked when his cum began to shoot down her throat, she had never sucked his cock before. Charles held her head as his cum spurted.

"Swallow it all, or you'll never be able to sit down again!!!" Charles was determined.

Mandy had no choice but to swallow. Charles made her suck until the last drop was in her mouth. She tried to hold it in her mouth. He held her mouth shut and pinched her nose until she had to swallow.

Mandy tried to run to the bathroom and throw up, but Charles grabbed her and threw her to the bed.

"This is not finished yet, and you will never spit my love out again you bitch!!! Do you understand?"

Mandy teared up again as she lay on the bed.

"Now stand up and completely strip off all of your clothes!!!"

Mandy hesitated, and Charles flipped her over his knee again and began spanking her harder than ever.

"From now on you will do exactly what I say, when I say it!! Do you understand? You will give me sex whenever and wherever I ask for it, you will dress as I tell you to dress, and you will obey me it everything! Do you understand?"

Charles was emphatic and extremely firm. He really had enough and he meant it. Mandy unzipped her skirt and removed her blouse. She hesitated in removing her bra, and Charles spun her around and pushed her to the bed again.

"I'm doing it, I promise," Mandy said.

She unhooked her bra, thought about going to the bathroom with her panties on, looked at Charles, and she decided she had better take them off. She did.

"Now stand up and do your hair and makeup, I will lay the clothes you will wear on the bed, and there will be no arguing!"

Mandy started to grab her robe as she went to the bathroom, and Charles grabbed it.

"You will get ready as you are, naked. In fact, from now on you will always get ready naked. You will never put on any clothes until you ask me if you can and what you may wear. Do you clearly understand?" Charles demanded.

"Yes," was all Mandy could get out as she walked naked through the bedroom to the bathroom.

Mandy (Amanda) was a pretty lady, with chestnut brown hair that fell just below her shoulders. At 52 years old, she was one year younger than Charles, her husband of 30 years.

They both had kept themselves fit, not perfect, but better than many of their friends. Mandy was 5' 4" tall, and 155lbs. Her 36C breasts were still perky, and her ass was just a little larger and perfect according to Charles.

Charles was 6'1" and 200lbs. His salt and pepper hair was thinner than he wished it were, but still it covered his head well.

While Mandy was getting ready, Charles was gathering all of Mandy's bras, panties, long skirts, several dresses and most of her blouses. Mandy was to say the least, a conversative woman and her clothes reflected it.

Charles carried them to the storage shed, he would get rid of them later. He then laid out the shortest of her skirts, a black one that came almost to her knees, a white blouse that was somewhat see through, and a pair of black two inch heels, the highest she had. Mandy had only worn the blouse over a camisole before.

"I can't go out dressed like that," Mandy retorted. "Where's my underwear, where's my bra, and I won't wear that blouse unless it's over something else."

"You can and you will," Charles let her know.

He then grabbed her arm and spun her around on his knees again.

As began to spank her harder than ever, he told her, "You better learn to not question me, and to do as I say."

Mandy's ass was now dark red and it hurt. She dressed as told and they went out. Her training had only begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I AM the Boss!!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 719 milliseconds