• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Didn't Know I Married Such a Slut

I Didn't Know I Married Such a Slut

A few weeks after I got married we had a friend stay over from out of state for the weekend. We hadn't seen him in awhile, so there was more than a little drinking and catching up. Pretty late in the night he and I stepped out to smoke. She came out and he gave her an evil grin.

"So whats up with a threesome?"

I laughed and she stomped off. We hung out, talking about her, I told him she wouldn't go for it. I was about to be proven very wrong.

We walked back inside and she was nowhere to be seen. She came out of the bedroom wearing an outfit I'd bought for her but she hadn't had a chance to wear yet. One of those sheer black bodysuits.

"Last one in bed is a rotten egg," she said before walking away.

We looked at each other for a second, and ran after her. We damn near tackled her onto the bed and stripped off our clothes. He had his face between her legs before I got my pants off. I rubbed her hard nipples through the nylon. He was going to town on her, and she was loving it. I pulled a nipple out to suck on it and she ran a hand through my hair. I asked if she really wanted this. She answered by grabbing his head with both hands and damn near screaming.

"Fuck," he said, coming up for air, "I love your motherfucking pussy."

I ran my hand between her legs, she was soaked. I'd never felt her so wet. He and I took the bodysuit off, kissing the flesh we exposed. We got it off her and I climbed on top. I drove my big cock in her hard and started pounding her. She had her head turned to the side kissing him as he played with her small tits. I knew I was gonna cum too soon so I pulled out.

She was moaning for him to fuck her. I got up and went to the dresser and handed him a condom. I stood and watched from behind as he opened the condom wrapper. I saw as my friend entered my new wife. He was pumping her slowly and kissing her. They rolled over so she could ride him.

That's when I saw the unused condom on the bed next to where they were. I moved to the bed and kissed her. I ran my hands over her body, even rubbed her clit as he did her. I looked in her eyes and kissed her again.

"Why isn't he wearing his condom, " I asked.

"Not tonight," she moaned, "no fucking condoms."

She had her hands on his ass, pulling him in.

"Jen," he panted, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She pulled wrapper her legs around him, moaning as he shot his load into her. He kept pumping for a few thrusts, and collapsed on her. They made out for a bit and he pulled out and laid next to her on the other side. I reached down to her pussy, she was wet as hell, now it was his cum too.

"Dude your wife has a bomb ass pussy." sucking her nipple.

"That's why I married her," I said as I took a moment to see another mans sperm dripping out of her. I pulled her onto all fours and slid my dick in her slowly.

"You like that," I asked, pumping her slowly, enjoying her cum and his on my cock.

"God yes."

"You little fucking slut," I started fucking her harder. I couldn't last after what I saw, and I didn't. I grabbed her hips and added the second load of cum into my wife, it felt like I'd never stop.

He stood up and she and I laid there holding each other. I couldn't stop fingering her. Her bald little pussy felt amazing with two loads in it.

"You guys take a break, I'm gonna take a quick shower," she said kissing me, biting my lower lip. I spanked her as she got up. I fished my smokes out of my pocket and my lighter. He and I walked to my back porch, grabbing the rum bottle on our way out, still naked, no point being modest now. I wasn't trying to look, but he had a short thick cock, there was still a little bit of cum dangling off his cock head.

"Dude, that was some good shit, I wasn't sure what to do when she pulled the condom off, but fuck dude, I had too."

"Its all good bro," I grabbed our rum and took a swig, handing him the bottle. All I could see was him in her, him thrusting as he came.

"I hope she wont get fucking pregnant," he said handing the bottle back.

"Nah," I said as I took a swig, thinking about that, "she's on the pill," I lied.

We finished our cigarettes in silence. Pictures of him in her still in my head. I told him to wait outside and I'd check on her.

I walked in and she was just toweling off. I walked up and kissed her.

"So," I kissed her again, "is that it?"

"Come back in another five minutes."

I went back outside with him and we lit another cigarette. I realized we were both standing there stroking our cocks. We drank a little more, then just stood out there.

"Babe," she yelled from inside the house. We jumped at the sound and went back inside.

She was on the bed, naked with a bottle of flavored lube on her stomach. She patted the bed on both sides of her, and I got on her right, Sean on her left. She dribbled some of it on my cock, it jumped as the lube fell on it. She did the same to him, then laid on her back, stroking us both as we each sucked a nipple. She was kissing him and I was licking her nipples and neck. She moved down, kissing down to his cock. I could see her head bobbing up and down. I slid my head along her pussy, she was still soaked. I laid on my side and entered her. She was sucking up and down fast I tried to match her speed and timed my thrusts.

"Goddamn you're such a little fucking slut," he said as he pushed her head up and down his fat cock. That made me start doing her harder.

"You dirty little slut," I said as I fucked her.

She stopped sucking him and moved to me. She smiled before she started sucking my big wet cock. She was going down on me and he watched us, stroking his dick. I laid there and let here suck me and he moved down to lick her from behind. She was squirming from his tongue.

"Fuck me baby," I moaned as she sucked me. She kissed up my stomach and chest, up to my face and straddled me. I gripped her ass cheeks and bounced her on my cock, it was a jumble of voices, between her, me and him.

"Yes.... Baby...God I love you... Fucking whore... Do me... Cum daddy..."

There was so much dirty talk, even I tuned it out after a point. I concentrated on my wife riding my cock. She was grinding like she was getting paid for it. After what I'd seen I told her I was going to cum soon. She rode harder, I couldn't handle it. I came again in her. She moaned as I shot in her. She leaned down and kissed me. She kept riding until I was drained.

"Mmm ride me," he said, pulling her onto him. She lowered onto his prick slowly, moaning his name. I Just watched, I had a good view of him stretching her. They went at it forever, he finally rolled her onto her back.

"Jen," he said, "I am going to," he sucked her nipples, "fucking cum in you again."

After he came, we just laid in bed, me on one side, Sean the other. We fell asleep naked and she was dripping. It was an amazing night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Didn't Know I Married Such a Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds