• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Almost Relief...

Almost Relief...

Arine had been horny all week and had not been relieved. All the toys they had were missing or stolen from their previous home robbery, and the sexy magazines were burned long ago for fuel for the fireplace. Her favorite Hitachi vibrator had konked out months ago in an impressive masturbation session, and shorted out from the shower of excess pussy juice. What was equally frustrating was that there was no internet access, making surfing online for sexy stories impossible: Cray had decided to cancel their dial-up access for the crappy internet service they provided. A freak electrical storm erased all the porn tapes in the house and a virus wiped out all the sex pics on the computer. She had nothing at all to adequately masturbate to, or with. What she needed was a cock, to pound her cunt hard and fast and a warm mouth to suck on her aching clit. She looked at the clock: 4:40pm. Cray would be home in a few short moments! Yes, HE was the answer to relieve her lustful desires and take care of her throbbing and moist pussy. Time seemed to crawl as she waited in agony for her hubby's arrival. Finally he showed up, and Arine ravished him with kisses and with lustful anticipation. "Sweetie" Arine cooed, "It's been a week now..."

"A week?" Cray quickly replied. "Oh yes, it has!" he answered. And with that, he bounded out the door. "... but sweetie?" Arine asked confused, wondering why her hubby headed for the garage.

Moments later, Cray returned with the garbage and recyling bins, and went through the house collecting the garbage and recyclable items. Arine waited impatiently, knowing that he would soon be finished with the task and would have an opportunity to get what her pussy wanted. Finally, he completed the garbage chore, and Arine decided again to take advantage of the situation. "Ya know honey, it's getting kinda warm in here... for me."

"It is?" Cray asked.

"Yes it is," Arine lustfully replied. "And I'm sure you know how to fix that for me."

"Oh, you bet!" Cray exclaimed, as he jumped up from the sofa and headed towards the hallway closet. He returned with the oscillating fan and set it up in front of Arine and switched the fan on 'HI' speed. Next, he then dashed towards the thermostat, turned it on 'COOL' and set the room temperature to 50 degrees.

"Umm, Cray?" Arine sat bewildered. But he wasn't done yet. Cray trotted to the kitchen. Arine heard a glass being brought down from the cupboard, the ice tray being twisted and ice cubes clinking into the glass. Cray quickly returned with a chilled ice tea for Arine and handed it to her.

"Uh... thanks hon," Arine replied, feeling even more frustrated.

Her pussy was in agony! She sat for a moment and thought of the words that would entice her sweet (but dense) hubby to ravish her body and service her. Finally, she thought of the words that she knew would be magic to his ears...

"Honey?" Arine cooed over to Cray.

"Yah?" Cray replied.

"My crotch is getting kinda moist."

"It is?" Cray responded.

"Yes... and it's making my panties and my jeans damp. I wonder if you can take care of it for me?" Arine asked in her most coy tone.

"Oh, you bet I can take of it for you!" Cray eagerly exclaimed. He bounced over to Arine, and placed his hands upon her hips to undress her. He began to undo her jeans and worked to slide them down.

"Yesssss!" Arine screamed in her head. Finally, in a few moments her pussy would be relieved, and she felt the tension of her pussy growing in anticipation as Cray slid off her jeans and began to remove her soaked panties.

"Wow, you really are wet! You really weren't kidding!" Cray exclaimed.

"And you'll take care of it for me?" Arine asked. Cray nodded and replied, "As you wish sweetie." He then picked up the sopping jeans and soaked panties, and headed over to the washer. Arine heard him click the washer to the wash cycle and her clothes being tossed into it. Arine sighed in utter disappointment and sexual frustration as the washer kicked into gear, whirring away. She looked at Cray as he returned and asked, "Cray, I'm sitting here naked from the bottom down and my pussy is soaking wet... don't you want to do anything to me, please?" Arine asked pleadingly. Cray stared at his sweetheart and thought. "Oh, gosh, sweetie," Cray replied. "I'm sorry bout that, hold on, I'll fix you right up!"

Arine held her breath...

Cray sped towards the washroom closet and returned with a warm, moist washcloth. He hopped over to Arine and wiped off her dripping pussy, and handed her a clean set of panties and bottoms he picked up from the bedroom.

Arine felt like crying. What could she possibly say to get the message across to her lovable (but incredibly dense) husband that she needed sexual relief?

"CRAY, I'M FUCKING HORNY AND I NEED YOU TO SUCK MY PUSSY TO ORGASM RIGHT NOW!!!" Arine screamed.

"Oh, are you feeling horny?" Cray asked.

"YES!" Arine replied.

"And I bet you want me to lick your clit?

"Yes, please?" Arine asked.

"Oh yes, I could do that for you!" Cray replied.

Trembling, Arine made her way to the sofa and sat down.

"You would probably want me to undress you fully, eh?" Cray asked.

"Yes I do!" Arine eagerly exclaimed.

"And then you might want me to put my mouth on your pussy and suck on it?" Cray asked.

"Mmmm, yes!" said Arine.

"And then I could flick my tongue over and over on your clit..."

"Oooh, yes!" Arine exclaimed.

"And I could shove my tongue into your moist pussy hole..."

"Mmmmm, that sounds so good!" Arine said.

"I would also rub my thumb over your clit if you'd like me to," Cray said.

"Oh yes, I would want that too!"

"And I could stick my fingers in your pussy and finger fuck you hard and fast..."

"Yes, yes!" Arine quickly said in a trembling voice.

"And I can suck on your clit nice and hard to make you cum!"

"Mmmm, yes!"

"And then you can have a nice good hard orgasm against my face!"

"Oooh, yes, that sounds good!" Arine said.

"And I would have my face all wet and sticky from your pussy juice!" Cray said.

"Yes you would!"

"Your pussy would be so soaking wet!"

"Um, it's wet right now..." Arine pointed out.

"And it's ready for my mouth, isn't it?" Cray asked.

"Yes, it is!"

"And it wants to have my tongue lick it up and down, right?"

"Yes it does!"

"Your pussy might just have several orgasms!"

"Yes it can!"

"And I bet your pussy would have a massive orgasm if I licked it good and hard!"

"Yes it will!" Arine said.

"I could spread your pussy lips open and lick between them..."

"Mmmm that sounds good, do it to me now!" Arine trembled.

"Yes, and I would lap up your tasty and musky cunt cream!"

"Yes, yes, yes please!"

"And I would just lick and suck until you cum!" Cray excitedly said.

"Yes, I'm ready for your mouth now!"

"And then I would hold your body against me, as you rub your pussy against my face hard when you orgasm!"

"Yes, yes, YES! I'M READY, SUCK ON MY CLIT NOW!!"

"And then I would shove my hard dick into your pussy after you orgasm..." Cray said.

"...."

"And I would hump your pussy hard and fast making your pussy quiver with pleasure!"

"...."

"And you'd like me to cum hard in your cunt and make it sticky with my cum?" he asked.

"Ummm....YES!"

"Your pussy looks ready to be licked and humped with my hard dick!" he exclaimed.

"Sooo.. what are you waiting for?!" Arine asked.

"Are you sure you want me to lick your cunny and make you feel good?" Cray asked.

*...sighhh...* "Yes," Arine said.

"And you want me to make your pussy feel reaaaallly good?"

"Yes!"

"And you want me to give you a nice orgasm?"

"YES, DAMNIT!!!" Arine desperately screamed.

"Oh, ok, hold on. Lemme go take a dump first, then I will shower afterwards. Then let me go to my college textbooks to find some real good oral sex techniques. That way I'm sure to give you a good licking," he replied.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!" Arine screamed. Cray heads off to the bathroom with a newspaper in hand and incense sticks in the other hand.

"This might take a while sweetie... I ate a lot of cheese for lunch and I'm kinda constipated. but I'll be out as soon as i can."

But Cray's words fall on deaf ears. Arine heads off to her car, her jeans sopping wet with musky pussy juice. She heads off to the local adult shop, realizing the only satisfaction that she can find for the moment lies in the powerful vibrations of a brand new Hitachi wand that the store had in stock. As Arine peels out of the cul-de-sac, Cray can be heard through the open door as he grunted on the toilet for all to hear.

"Grrrrr..!... uuunnnghhhh..!... THERE we go, I got a nugget in the bowl! A few more like this sweetie and I'll be done! Sweetie? You still there?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Almost Relief...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds