• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katarzyna Strips Ch. 02

Katarzyna Strips Ch. 02

This story's part 1 was written by another person about a year ago.

----

Katrzyna still had her bra on when she approached them to collect tips. When she gestured that they should give her money, both male relatives looked at her puzzled. "I can see that you are happy to see me, gentlemen. Please, do not disappoint me or the show ends..." Kasia nearly bit her tongue, she wanted for the show to continue. She has been getting horny. No men has ever looked at her in such a lustful manner. A story Lilianna told her and the fact that those were her relatives made her hotter.

Kasia needed to catch herself and slap her father's hand when he tried to grab her naked breasts – her brother pulled a cup off – and kiss it.

Now she knew that the threat was the smartest thing she has done so far, since her father pushed 3 dollars into her other cup and her brother 2.

Her brother mustered courage:"Next time no bra or no money." Their father looked like he was about to slap him, but Kasia dissolved the situation by letting them peek at her womanhood.

Kasia decided to get completely nude this time. She did the same routine to get topless, but she did get her panties off by letting her father and brother pull each string off. Soon after, she was "golila frajerow." She got even more money.

This time knowing that she will have to stay panties less, she decided to masturbate with her legs wide spread, later, she pulled her knees high and together while laying on her back to let them look at her shapely legs, and in the case any of them was a Fetishist, at her stockings and high heels.

This time, she did look at the clock. Only have-an—hour was left before she did not have to, but must have left or ... no job, or so she was thinking and made a decision.

She wanted them to be as rough on her as Henryk and Bogdan were. Bogdan in Lilianna's story was as bad as his cousin Henry. Bogdan took Lilianna when she was cleaning a motel room from behind. Being pregnant she begged him to put it lower and almost regretted the decision because she did have had anal sex, but never this rough! Henryk knew how to get "sex indentures:" sponsoring women to come to the new country and ... getting them to his office to sit on his lap. Irena was a little mad when he had sex with a woman, but if he had sex with a woman who was not just cleaning rooms but dancing at a strip club, she looked so down on them as "common whores," that she did not even care about his abusive relationship with Marzenka.

Kasia was angry at the men when she heard the story from Liliana; but the story startted to awaken her inner slut. She felt need to be someone property; she wanted rough sex!

She needed new experiences because her 15--year--old boyfriend in Poland was just casual and ... too nice when he took her virginity when she was 12.

Now, she needed to get them mad.

She started by giving them lap dances ending in humping of their flag poles though their pants.

The wet pants that they had to take off and change into boxers.

After collecting 20 dollars, she told them: "I am naked you better get naked so I can look at your tiny dicks!" They did. "I bet you do not know how to use them!" She said that while lap dancing her naked father. He instantly pulled her onto his penis into.."Ouch" She screamed. Her anus! Her brother kept her mouth opened using both hands and started sliding his cock as deep as it was long making her puke a couple times while cursing her out:"Small cocks. You fucken whore, I will show you! This is what you think of us!"

"You are late" Mike screamed at her."You better stay after hours today for the party tonight to make up for it!"

The night was OK. The issue was that the gogo bar just inside the border of Newark did not attract the richest patrons! So she had to be ruthless, but she did make a decent money learning within an hour to hide extra tips and lie to Mike. The punishment was nothing: a Blow Job!

The 1st hour of the after—hours party was OK. She got away with giving one double—head to two cops, and went home happy!

After that, she was never late!

However, at home things got worse. She was making money for 4—year college, but she had no time to study. Her father and brother were using her pussy and mouth 12 hours a day!

She needed a sucker to shelter her from her predatory men of the family!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katarzyna Strips Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds