• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Put Away Wet

Put Away Wet

Cat smiled as Scooter pulled up the driveway in his Harley. She was happy to see him, but very excited about her first ride on a "hog". Scooter was a bull of a man, built like a truck- he could pull a truck, but surprisingly sweet on the inside. She'd never met a man like him. She knew he could crush her with his pinky, but also knew that he never would. She felt so safe with him, so ... dangerously safe.

Like the motorcycle ride. She was a little scared, but was certain that Scooter would drive well.

Scooter smiled back at her, gesturing with his head,

"Get on, baby."

Cat grinned back, loving that totally bogus redneck attitude. She kissed him hard, her tongue exploring his lips, before she mounted the beast.

Scooter reminded her of the rules for this voyage, "hold on tight, move with me, and for god's sake no screaming."

"Yes, Scooter, I'll save my screaming for later."

He went on, "and another thing, none of that naughtiness. Or you'll be sorry." He patted her soft butt, before adding, "Are you ready, love?"

Cat nodded, put on her helmet, eased her arms around his rock solid back and chest, and pressed her face against the sultry leather of his jacket. She was already getting wet just from being near him. She shook her head to force herself to focus, knowing that the speeds they'd be going would be dangerous if she didn't control herself.

Scooter revved the engine. The power of the machine coursed through her thighs, the power of the man pulsed through her arms. Scooter caressed her leg and careened out of the driveway.

Cat's heart raced with the exhilaration of the ride and she sighed. She'd known it would be like this.

Scooter masterfully maneuvered the cycle through the streets, onto the highway, towards his destination. Cat quickly became accustomed to the bouncing and enjoyed the thrill of the ride, not even thinking about where he was taking her. He hadn't told her the plan, in spite of her begging. She resigned herself to the surprise and let the road do what it would.

They road together silently for hours. Eventually she leaned in close, pressing her breasts against the leather jacket, her legs spread wide and pressed against his jean covered butt. She was glad he didn't know how the ride and his proximity affected her. The rushing wind blew away all trace of her musk.

But Scooter felt the heat between her legs and her taut nipples seared his back even through the leather. She had no idea how hard he was and how much concentration it took to keep driving. He wanted to turn off the engine and throw her down and take her. But Scooter knew the destination was worth the self-control. He couldn't wait to see her face when she realized where they were going.

As they kept riding, the air started changing. Cat saw a seagull and her breath stopped. As they drove into the slow sunset, Cat realized where Scooter was taking her. She hugged him tightly and whispered into the air, "thank you."

Scooter, so attuned to her heartbeat, felt it quickening and knew that she knew. He briefly put his gloved hand on her hand. Cat hugged him hard and stroked his massive chest. She couldn't believe that he'd cared so much to take her to her favorite place.

The last half hour to the shore was interminable. Cat was too excited to sit still. She wiggled until Scooter shouted, "Sit still, honey. We'll be there soon."

Scooter pulled the cycle into the parking spot. Cat gazed out into the sunset over the water, enraptured and enthralled. Scooter said, "Let's go." He pulled a bag out of the compartment and took her hand.

Grinning, like a child she hadn't been in a long time, Cat gazed deeply into Scooter's eyes as blue as the sea, before squeezing his hand and rushing up and over the dune. The sky had darkened to deep blue. Cat stopped to stare into the night. She felt the cool, ocean breeze, heard the waves gently cresting. Scooter stood behind her, his arms enveloping her. They stood like that for an eternity, warmed by the place and the person with them.

Scooter whispered in her ear, "Babe, do you want to go in?" as he gently pulled the jean jacket down from her shoulders, kissing her neck since it was there.

She smiled in response, turning in his arms, so that she could reward him. Her kiss touched him so deeply, in a place so protected, that it took a minute for his cock to respond. So stiff, it made his clothes unbearably uncomfortable. Or maybe it was just the need to be in the water. Cat felt that need too, helping him take off his leather jacket, breaking the kiss only to pull off his shirt. Scooter finished the job of her jacket, and shirt, and then unhooked her bra. His hands cupped her creamy breasts, gently pinching the taut nipples. Cat's sigh escaped as she thrust her pelvis against him in the age-old expression of longing. Scooter helped with his pants before he could no longer resist the temptation- his hot mouth taking a nipple within, nibbling, gently at first, and then so hard. Cat's scream disappeared into the night air, as she clung to his shoulders and said,

"Harder."

Scooter's cock pulsated, free of its bondage, until Cat recaptured it with her soft hand. She loved the feel of his hard, smooth cock in her hand, just the right size. She stroked, oh so slowly, as Scooter pealed her pants from her body, his hand lovingly caressing her bountiful behind. Cream dampened her lips. He knew, like he always did, and claimed it. She almost came from that one stroke.

Scooter's words penetrated her consciousness, "Let's get in the waves, sweetheart."

As her eyes refocused, Cat agreed. Shoes quickly tossed aside, they ran to the edge of the shore. The warm waves tickled their toes in the soft sand, the cool breeze caressed their bare skin, tantalizing both of them. Hand in hand they entered the enticing water, waves splashing against their ankles, knees, thighs, waists, chests.

Scooter gently wondered, "Are you happy with your surprise?"

Cat, a bright smile lighting up her face, kissed him softly, "you know that I am."

Scooter pulled her into his arms, caressing her shoulders made slick by the salt water. Cat settled her arms around his waist, pressing her face against his strong chest, sighing in contentment. His hands traveled across her back, into the divot at her waist, across her bottom. Cat licked his nipple, rubbing her hand over his sculptured chest. The other hand explored a tight butt cheek. His skin was so warm, his muscles thrummed with the moment. Scooter roughly thrust her closer, his hard cock edged in the warm v of her legs. His lips plundered hers, stubble scratching her face. His tongue penetrated her lips, open and as ready as her cunt. They kissed for an eon, both so enraptured that time and the tide stood still.

When she could take no more, Cat started edging toward shore, not letting go. Scooter thrust his finger, first one then another, deep into her hot tunnel and growled, "I need to lick you now."

Cat swooned and sighed, "Oh god, yes."

Bodies entangled they ran as best they could to the shore, to Scooter's awaiting surprise. He handed a towel to Cat as he placed one blanket on the sand, gesturing for her to lie down. Instead she kneeled in front of him, desperate for that hard cock to be in her mouth. Scooter gasped as she took all of him inside her hotness. Cat pulled away a little bit and then sucked him deeply again. She twisted ever so slightly, before pulling away again. She licked his head around the entire cap, so hot, so smooth, teasing him. Her hands reached around to fondle his ass cheeks, then she thrust him deeply down to her throat. Scooter groaned and grabbed her face, guiding her away from his impaled cock.

His guttural demand, "Lay down. Now..." was almost lost in the wind.

Cat obeyed without question, her eyes wide in wonder. Scooter's controlled body perched over hers for a minute before he thrust himself into her honey. Cat gasped, the feel of his hard cock rubbing her sensitive walls so much pleasure, friction, fullness. He grasped her wrists above her head and masterfully pounded her, breaking rhythm only to taste her pointy succulent nipple. Cat's walls tightened, pulsated around his beam.

Scooter paused his onslaught, leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You are... mine."

Cat cried, "Yes! I'm yours!"

He thrust once more and then pulled his wet, hard cock away from the nectar. She tried to follow, but he gently pushed her back down. His tongue replaced cock, licking up all the sweet juices. Then he found the hard nubbin, licked, nibbled, sucked as the moonlight reflected the pleasure shone in her face. His magic tongue danced around her clit until she could take no more. She screamed his name as the explosion overtook her. Waves and waves wracked her body as her cream spilled down his strong chin. Scooter smiled the satisfied smile of a successful warrior. And kept licking, no matter that she begged him to stop.

Cat's glazed green eyes refocused and stared into his sparkling blue eyes, realizing that she had no power over him and what he planned to do for her. She licked her lips, nervously at first, but then purposefully. Scooter's eyes rolled in his head and his cock pulsed. He turned his solid, powerful frame so that his manhood touched that tongue. She opened wide to let him in. In a movement too fast for surprise, he flipped them so that she kneeled above him, a succulent morsel for his mouth and her luscious bottom for his eyes. Cat slowly began stroking his cock, her juices lubricating her hand. Her mouth found his balls and took them one at a time and then both together. Scooter moaned as he licked her lips. Cat tried to pull away from the exquisite torture, but Scooter grabbed her ass and pulled her back down. Holding her. Forcing her to endure the ministrations of his talented tongue.

Cat sucked the balls one more time before licking his cock from balls all the way to tip in one slow fluid motion. She kissed his head, then impaled her hot mouth over his hard phallus. Scooter's licking paused as he gasped for breath. The heat and pressure of her mouth sending waves of pleasure along the length of his hypersensitive cock. Cat gently massaged his balls as she glided him in and out of her wetness. Faster, then slower. Sucking hard then gently.

Scooter dipped his tongue deep into her passage, caressing those honey-covered walls. Cat sighed. He replaced his tongue with one finger, then two, as his tongue rediscovered her hard clit. He licked and stroked without faltering until he could feel her climax approaching. Temporarily distracted, she stopped sucking him. His free hand smacked her cheek hard, leaving a small mark. Cat resumed stroking with her mouth, faster and faster. Her frenzy matched the rhythm of his tongue and fingers. She knew that he too was close. She needed him to explode in her mouth. Needed to feel the throbbing of his cock. Wanted to taste the cum that awaited her. Just when she could wait no longer, she felt the edge of reality slip away. His strong tongue pushed her over the edge. His cock convulsed deep in her throat. They screamed without making a sound as each released the pounding explosion. Cat bucked on his tongue as he lapped every drop of her honey. She kept his cock deep inside swallowing every drop of his cum. When there was no more, Cat regretfully pulled away, exhausted and sated. Scooter held his arms wide and she willingly entered, laying down next to him. His arms encased her, warm and true, as he huskily whispered,

"You are mine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Put Away Wet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds