• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Feminist Lesbian Woman in Islam

Feminist Lesbian Woman in Islam

Outspoken feminist. Proud lesbian. Women's issues author. Staunch liberal. Title IX supporter. Women's rugby coach. Odd are the paths that led me to Allah, my brothers and sisters. My Christian name was Meredith Janet Hawthorne. My friends called me M.J. Recently I changed my name to Fatuma Al-Shabar. Changing my name to fully reflect my Muslim identity. I am forty years old. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, with short reddish blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I was born in the City of Galway, Ireland. My family moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, shortly after my birth. I attended Boston University, where I earned my Master's degree in Business Administration. It's also where I discovered I was a lesbian, and became a staunch feminist. A defender of women's rights in a deeply patriarchal world. I married my long-time lover Kristina "Butch Kris" Henderson in 2007, after more than fifteen years together. In 2010, I converted to Islam, divorced my gay female partner, and became a proud advocate of the Muslim cause. Have I got your attention now?

A lot of people gawk in amazement when I tell them my life story. I was the only female wrestler in an all-male wrestling squad at Kennedy Community High School. I won so many matches against male wrestlers that I became the captain of the wrestling team. My senior year, I won twenty matches and lost nine. Not bad for a lady, eh? I won an athletic scholarship to Boston University, where I became the only female on the men's varsity wrestling team. I distinguished myself wrestling at the highest level. While studying business administration at Boston University, I met this lovely young woman named Kristina Henderson. Five feet nine inches tall, slim, with medium brown skin, almond-shaped brown eyes and short Black hair. I've always had a thing for butch lesbians and they didn't get any more butch than her. She rode a Harley Davidson motorcycle, sported tattoos and worked out at the gym so much that she could pass for an amateur bodybuilder. Kristina Henderson is biracial, born to an African-American father and Italian mother. And she was openly gay at the time we met. I fell in love with her. This beautiful, openly gay Black woman stole my heart. And she introduced me to her circle of friends, most of whom were lesbians and all of whom were staunch feminists.

Kristina and I stayed together for many years. We moved in together in a beautiful apartment in the Brighton neighborhood of metropolitan Boston, in the State of Massachusetts. We joined a growing crusade of gays and lesbians fighting for gay liberation, women's rights and gender equality worldwide. We rejected all religions because all of them seemed to treat women badly. The Pope refused to let women be priests in Catholicism. The Buddhist religion also relegated women to a secondary position. They couldn't be Monks, for starters. At least not Monks on par with the Great Buddha. Only the Voodoo faith seemed to grant men and women equal rights as far as leadership, but it wasn't as widespread as most other faiths, all of which were deeply sexist and patriarchal. Kristina and I lived together, and adopted a Doberman which we named Mildred. Life went on. I graduated from Boston University's MBA program and began working for the Boston Museum of Science as a Human Resources Assistant Manager. It was a pretty decent job which paid eighty five thousand a year. After taxes. I was doing alright. Kristina graduated from Boston University's civil engineering program and began working for a small, private firm. We were doing alright for ourselves as a high-powered, interracial lesbian couple. We continued the fight for women's rights and gay rights. We had many friends and we were doing well. Yet I still felt a void in my life. Why wasn't I happy? That's a question which would haunt me for many years until I shockingly found the answer.

Now, many people would have you believe that the life of a wealthy, gay white female in the United States of America is sensually thrilling but spiritually barren. For me, that couldn't be further from the truth. Seriously. Even when I lay in my lesbian partner's arms at night, happy and sated after some hot sex, I still felt...unsatisfied. And I wondered about the source of my dissatisfaction. I've always known I was gay. I've never once felt attracted to a person of the opposite sex. Brad Pitt. Tyson Beckford. Will Smith. Jason Scott Lee. George Clooney. They all leave me cold. Give me Alicia Keys or Charlize Theron any day of the week. Kristina and I decided to try swinging...lesbian style...just to spice up our relationship. We met this lovely Chinese-American lawyer named Katherine Song. She was divorced, and the mother of a mixed son, Keith. Her ex-husband, Boston Police Department sergeant Tyrone Albright was African-American. Katherine Song, the bisexual Chinese-American woman proved to be a wonderful addition to our bedroom games. I mean, the gal was really kinky.

I enjoyed spanking her and fucking her with a strap-on dildo while she licked my girlfriend Kristina Henderson's sweet pussy. Kristina is butch as hell and usually doesn't let other women anywhere near her pussy. However, I convinced her to try something new just for me. And she wasn't disappointed. I also enjoyed getting fisted by my darling and lovely butch girlfriend Kristina while Katherine Song gently sucked my tits and paddled my ass. The action continued. I fucked Kristina with the strap-on dildo while she licked Katherine's pussy. Topping my usually dominant butch girlfriend brought me a real sexual thrill. Oh, yeah. Us lesbians know how to have fun, no worries. I was having all this fun, and yet I felt empty. I began to look inward. Then one day I met Amina Al-Fatah, a beautiful young woman from Saudi Arabia. She was a grad student at Boston University, my alma mater. I was mentoring her but she was the one who changed my life. Amina introduced me to Islam. She took me to my first Mosque. Once I set foot inside, I felt something enter me. A feeling of belonging, of peace. When I walked out of the Mosque, I was forever changed. I knew that I could no longer be a feminist, or a lesbian anymore. I had to accept Islam.

To say that my decision as a White American lesbian feminist to convert to Islam surprised people would be an understatement. My lesbian friends accused me of losing my mind. Kristina dumped me and took our dog, which I took as a blessing since Islam does not tolerate dogs. I joined a Mosque, and began wearing the hijab everywhere I went. I only took it off when I went to bed. I also stopped associating with anyone from lesbian or feminist circles since they're vehemently opposed to all things Islam, which they see as patriarchal and downright anti-female. My new Muslim friends embraced me. I cannot thank Amina enough for helping me revert to Islam. I met Amina's uncle Abdullah, a wonderful gentleman from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He recently lost his wife Atitah in a terrible accident. Abdullah is smitten with me. I am not sexually attracted to men. I still have some lingering lesbian feelings. However, I accepted Abdullah's marriage proposal...after one hundred and seventeen days of courtship. We were married in a wonderful ceremony inside the Mosque where I first heard the Call of Islam. Then we moved to Abdullah's hometown of Mecca in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

On my wedding night, I lost my virginity for the first time. I was really nervous but Abdullah guided me through it. I am happy to say that I was a virgin on my wedding night in spite of a lifetime of lesbian sex with strange women because Islam does not give any importance to male/male and female/female sexual activities. Sex is between a man and a woman in Islam. Abdullah asked me to lie on the bed, completely naked with my legs closed. My inner lesbian reared up again and I felt revulsion at the thought of this man making love to me. My inner feminist was troubled too. However, my inner Muslim woman was happy as Abdullah began licking my breasts and fondling my pussy. When his huge and thick Arab cock entered my pussy, I cried out sharply. Abdullah groaned in pleasure and began fucking me. I squealed as he fucked me. Even after my conversion, I still felt some lingering lesbianism and feminism deep within myself. I banished these vile thoughts with thoughts of the wonderful feeling I experienced while praying in the women's section of the Mosque. I thought of these wonderful feelings as Abdullah thrust his big Arab cock into my formerly lesbian/feminist pussy. He fucked me for a while, then he came inside of me.

A short while after my husband Abdullah and I had sex for the first time, I found out I was pregnant. I can't tell you how happy I feel. I am now a good Muslim wife and soon I will be a proud Muslim mother. My husband Abdullah has three other wives but he tells me he loves me best. When I was a lesbian, I would have rejected the very thought of a woman feeling happy after having sex with a man. Like many lesbians, I felt that heterosexuality itself was a threat to women's rights. I thought only lesbianism and radical feminism could give women happiness. Now I know better. I have grown to enjoy the feel of a hard Arab dick deep inside my pussy. It has cured me of my lesbianism and my radical feminism. I now understand that the man is the head of the family and the leader of society. The woman's place is to follow. I accept that now. To prove my devotion to my new husband Abdullah and the Islamic cause, I renounced my U.S. citizenship and became a citizen of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I proudly wear the burka everywhere I go. I try not to think about my old life among the Infidels. I love my new life. It's the right path for me. Asalam Alaikum, my brothers and sisters. Fare you well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Feminist Lesbian Woman in Islam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 884 milliseconds