• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Monday Morning and at Work

Monday Morning and at Work

So I am dressed, sort of, had my breakfast and coffee and I am on my way out the door.

"Beth, will you be seeing Shawn, its Shawn, right?"

"Probably."

My stomach just knotted up!

"How old is he Beth?"

"I don't know, he's a college senior on an internship."

"So he is like 21 to 23 or so?"

"I guess so."

"How old are you Beth?"

"You know how old I am!"

"Tell me anyway, humor me."

"I'm 29."

"Think he likes to see an older woman naked?"

"What do you think Rob!"

Rob grinned at me.

"Today, I want you to go see him at his desk. Tell him that what he can see is all you have on today. Prove it to him at his desk. And if he wants to take some more pictures for me, tell him he can do it. Understand?"

"I can't do that!"

"Of course you can, you just have to be a little careful Beth."

"He's threatened to send the pictures to the executives unless I do what he wants Rob, I am afraid of him, of this. He can get me fired in a minute."

"Tell him no vaginal sex or anal sex, anything else is on the table."

"ROB!"

Just do as you are told Beth and everything will be fine. He'll be gone in what, a couple of months?"

I just stared at him! My husband had just told me that I was going to do everything but fuck this kid! Rob turned to finish cleaning up from breakfast.

"Let me know how it goes darling. Bye."

I was dumbfounded! I woodenly walked out our door to my car. I got in and drove off on autopilot. When I parked in the parking garage at work I sat there for a while, this can't be happening to me, I thought.

I got up and went into the job and sat at my desk, staring into space. Finally I was able to get myself up and make my morning tour of my department. I found where the little shit was on the tour. But I didn't stop there, I couldn't. I went back to my office and really thought about all of this. It wasn't like Rob, it just wasn't. Finally I thought, fuck Rob. Shawn has already seen me nude, it was just going a bit further, right?

I did what I could concentrate on for the next two hours and worked up my nerve. It was not easy either! Rob had sent me a voice mail on my cell phone and then called me at work to tell me to listen to it. I was told on the voice mail to go to Shawn's cubicle and while there with him to tell him I wasn't wearing any underwear. And if he wanted me to prove it, I was to prove it. That was what made it really not easy for me to get up and walk back to where he was. My own fucking husband telling me to show myself to this kid!

So after my initial fear of going around without panties or a bra, my fears of Shawn with the pictures, having them sent to Rob, the voice mail from Rob, listening to that was pretty scary and also a bit of a turn on, about a quarter to eleven I got up and started to Shawn's cubicle. I was pretty thankful to find the one's close to him empty. As I walked into the little space, he turned and grinned at me. He took out his cell phone and my stomach knotted up again.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson. What are you doing here?"

"I-I'm s-s-supposed to t-t-tell you s-s-something."

"What's that?"

"I-I d-don't have any underwear on."

He chuckled.

"Who told you to tell me that?"

"My h-husband."

He chuckled again.

"Well Mrs. Johnson, let's see if you are lying."

He moved me into a partially hidden corner of cubical and I, not without a little trepidation, unbuttoned my jacket and then my blouse. I closed my eyes, this was not at all like me! I held the jacket and blouse open so he could see my tits. I was totally embarrassed and humiliated, because my tits are not like they were when I was younger. They sag somewhat. But my nipples were at full erection! Then he had me lean my ass on the edge of the desk portion and lift my skirt up so he could see my pussy too, while leaving the jacket and blouse open. The little shit took two pictures!

"Looks as though someone trimmed you up Mrs. Johnson."

I was blushing as soon as I started unbuttoning my jacket, but that comment made my face feel like it was burning! And I was not happy at all that he took more pictures of me. I didn't even get a chance to tell him that he could if wanted to take pictures, he just did it.

"Anything else Mrs. Johnson?"

I was getting suspicious by this time that I was being set up. And I really didn't want to say what I was supposed to say next.

"No vaginal or anal sex, but anything else is, ah, all right."

"So Mrs. Johnson. So. If I wanted a blow job, that is all right?"

Now I am not a prude, but I am not promiscuous either. Rob wasn't my first like some women. But I had been absolutely faithful to him.

"I guess so."

"And if I wanted to touch you, that would be all right too?"

"I guess so."

And then, after hearing me say that, he stepped up to me and began feeling my breasts and nipples. After a bit of that, his hand went down to my pussy and he cupped it and then thrust a finger up inside me.

"My, Mrs. Johnson, you seem just a bit excited. Is that so?" "NO!"

"Your pussy tells me differently Mrs. Johnson. It's really wet."

I just stood there while he finger fucked me, staring over his shoulder, my hands clutching the edge of the cubicle desk, trying to keep from gasping or moaning. He set his cell phone down beside my hip and kept fingering me and his other hand squeezed my tits.

"I like your trim Mrs. Johnson and I like your body, these nice soft titties with stiff nipples and a nice warm and wet pussy."

I was struggling to keep from moving my hips on his finger when he withdrew it and stepped back. My face was burning up. I felt like a total slut! He turned me around and arranged my jacket and blouse so they were at my elbows, showing that I didn't have a bra on and he lifted my skirt in back so my ass was bare and showing. He took some more pictures, a couple with me looking over my shoulder. Then he fondled my bare ass for a while until we heard footsteps. I hurriedly pulled my skirt down and buttoned up my blouse. With my jacket still open I strode out of his cubicle, totally embarrassed and back to my office.

A bit later my phone rang. It was Shawn, telling me to check my cell. How did the little shit know my cell number? For that matter, how did he know Rob's cell number? I grabbed my purse and pulled out my cell phone, flipped it open and checked for messages. There was one from an unknown to me and I opened it. Horrified, I saw it was copied to Rob and opened it. Oh my fucking God! There I was in full glory, my jacket and blouse wide open, my tits in plain view, my skirt hiked up to my waist and my pussy showing between spread legs. In a fucking cubicle at work! I scrolled down the message, seeing another of me like that and three facing away with my bare ass filling the screen and then two with me looking over my shoulder, my ass still on show! Then there was some text.

Nice tits, Mrs. Johnson, and nice warm and wet cunt. Your ass is sort of big but nice and soft and smooth. Glad to see you trimmed that huge bush I saw last week. It was not very attractive. Your cunt looks much better now without that jungle you had. See you later today.

The little fuck! I called Rob immediately and he had already seen the pictures and was chuckling at Shawn's comments about me. Rob told me that I was doing well and he would see me tonight. Then he hung up on me. I spent the rest of the day, angry, then embarrassed and humiliated, wondering how Shawn knew so much about Rob and me. And wondering what else was going to happen today. Excited somewhat, angry, embarrassed and on pins and needles.

A little before five my phone rang and I answered it.

"Mrs. Johnson, stay in your office until I get there. Call your husband and tell him you'll be late getting home. Oh and go let your people know you are concerned about them and wish them good night."

Then he hung up. I was of two minds. I thought I should leave but the pictures, the damn pictures! I sure didn't want to go out and say good night to everyone but I did. As the last person in my department, I think, left, I didn't want to go back to my office, but I did that too. Shawn was seated in front of my desk. I closed the door, walked to my chair and sat down. He smiled at me.

"Take off your jacket, please."

I did and he took a picture of me. I was starting to get really nervous.

"Take off your blouse."

I did that too and he took another picture.

"Take off your skirt."

I did and he came to the side and had me turn to face him and took another picture of me. I was sitting in my chair in just thigh highs and sensible heels. He had this huge grin on his face. He had me stand up and turn around and the fucker wrote something on my ass! He blew on the writing to dry it faster and had me sit down to take off the rest. Then he had me crawl under my desk and he sat down in my chair.

"Go ahead."

Now so you understand I don't mind sucking Rob's cock. I do NOT like him finishing in my mouth, I hate it. But this wasn't Rob's cock, at home, in our bedroom. This was Shawn's cock and I was naked, under my desk, in the office at work! I was scared and nervous, afraid of being caught, ashamed of myself, embarrassed as hell and angry at both Rob and Shawn. Rob for telling me to do this, Shawn for expecting I would.

I hesitantly undid Shawn's belt, then his suit pants and pulled the zipper down. I folded the pants back and closed my eyes, fished in his boxers and gingerly pulled it out. He was stiff as a board! When I had it out I opened my eyes and looked at it. It wasn't huge, just normal sized like Rob. It was a cock. He tilted my head up by fingers under my chin. I knew that I didn't look happy. He was still grinning.

"Put it in your mouth and start sucking Mrs. Johnson."

I did. So I am down there, scared, naked and sucking a college cock and he tells me to sit up a little higher and I do and he starts fondling my tits and nipples. I'm trying to think of anything I can to not get turned on and I am failing to stop the good feelings from him playing with my tits. I am sucking harder and stroking him with one hand and cupping his balls like I do with Rob. Jesus Christ!

Next thing I know both his hands on the sides of my head and then, surprise, surprise, he shoots in my mouth. I start hitting his legs and another surprise, he holds my head tighter so I can't get off him. He finishes and keeps holding my head, I am gagging a little and he chuckles. I want to kill him!

"Swallow."

I can't talk with his cock in my mouth, so I try to shake my head from side to side letting him know that I am not swallowing.

"What's your boss's email again?"

I glare up at him, if looks could kill.....

"Or maybe I could just leave......with your clothes."

I close my eyes again and he's still got a grip on my head and I swallow, gagging and he laughs, the bastard! I finally choke it down, gagging all the time. He lets go of my head and I almost whack it on the underside of the desk when I jerk back.

"You bastard!"

He just grins at me.

"Get up on the desk, facing me, legs on either side of me."

I do what I am told. He sits in my chair with me bare ass naked perched on the edge of the desk and he takes both hands and pulls me wide open!

"Your cunt looks nice and wet Mrs. Johnson."

Then he sticks two fingers up me and starts slowly thrusting them in and out. I am fighting the good feelings he is giving me like crazy but after I don't know how long, I am grasping his shoulders and humping my ass on his fingers and he is chuckling. He takes his other hand and peels back my hood so my clit is in the open and starts rubbing that while finger fucking me. I go nuts and am humping my ass as fast as I can and then I explode! I am twitching and jerking on my desk top and he is giggling as he watches me. I finally stop and he stands up. His cock is half hard again and grasps it and rubs the tip up and down my slit.

"No! Don't!"

He grins at me and just rubs some more and he gets hard all the way again.

"I won't stick it in unless you ask me to stick it in, Mrs. Johnson."

"Please stop, please."

He rubs the tip over my clit and my mind is screaming, afraid he is going to push it inside me. Shawn has pushed my upper body back so that I am leaning on my hands and his cock head is rubbing between my lips. I can feel my moisture trickling down between my cheeks. I take one hand and push on his chest to try and keep him from getting inside me. He just keeps rubbing the tip on me and smirking. Every now and then the tip finds my opening and just barely eases in a bit. I am almost crying, begging him to stop and he comes again.

The fucker blows his second load all over my pussy and the last spurt, he has the tip right at my hole, spurts right inside me. Now I do start bawling and he calmly wipes himself off on my thigh and puts himself away, zips up fastens his pants and belt. He takes the marker he had written on my ass with and wrote wet cunt on my belly, turned me around and wrote something on my lower back and then turned me again until I was seated on my desk again.

"See you tomorrow Mrs. Johnson."

And then he leaves me, naked and totally upset. I, like an idiot, sat on top of my desk, crying, then sniffling, then stopped. I looked at my lower belly and felt my lips trembling as I saw sperm splattered all over my lips and pubic hair. I got up and dressed and then went to the ladies room to try to wipe it off. Did the best I could and then went to my car and drove home.

I parked in the garage and went into the kitchen where Rob met me.

"Take off your clothes."

"I don't want to, I need a shower."

"Take. Off. Your. Clothes."

So I did and Rob started laughing because I had not been able to get the writing off my body. He was laughing looking at "wet cunt" on my belly and he had me turn around and laughed harder when he saw what was written on my back and ass. I burst into tears and grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs. I threw my clothes in the bedroom and jumped in the shower. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the writing wouldn't wash off! I finally gave up and dried off. Then I looked over my shoulder in the mirror and gasped. On my lower back was written "good cock sucker" and on my ass was "fat ass". I started bawling again. The fucker had used permanent marker and God only knew how long it would take to wear off!

Rob called me from downstairs to come down. I didn't want to go downstairs but I figured if I refused he would just come up and drag me down. So after a bit, I went downstairs and was horrified to see Marilyn and Bob. The both burst out laughing when they saw "wet cunt" on my belly and when Rob sent me to get beer for them, went into hysterics seeing "good cock sucker" and "fat ass" on my back and ass.

And then when I had given them their beers, he made me stand in front of them and tell them everything. His face tightened a little when he heard that Shawn had come on me and shot his last spurt inside me. I was totally humiliated! I don't think he was too happy. Marilyn thought it was hilarious, Bob just grinned like a fool. Eventually Rob's face relaxed but he asked them if I was a bad girl. They said I had to be, only a bad girl would allow everything to be done to her that I had.

So, Rob spanked me in front of them! I could have died of shame and humiliation! After a ton of embarrassing and humiliating comments and my ass getting spanked to a nice warm red, they left.

Rob then had me sit and spread my legs and he fucked me, right on the couch in our front room. I came a lot! And so did he, then he made me make some dinner with his come leaking out and running down my legs. He wouldn't let me clean up!

He did me again after dinner, his cock wouldn't go down! He stayed hard all evening, even after coming. We went to bed and he screwed me again and during the night I woke up to find him sticking his cock in me again. It had been years since he was so aroused with me. I loved the attention, but hated what had caused it!

Four times in one night! It was glorious but when I woke up I was so sore!

I was tired and it was only Tuesday and I had to go to work again and I didn't want to go. I wanted to call in sick but Rob wouldn't let me. I am not sure that I am going to really enjoy the next two months, not sure at all......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Monday Morning and at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds