• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • At Her Command Ch. 02

At Her Command Ch. 02

1234

Part two is here and i have to Thank Kira for her work once again. It is also a fun thing to write and know that people enjoy the stories and what not, but it has been brought to my attention that a friend who writes on this site had her work stolen and some jackhole was making money from it on amazon.com that sucks in so many ways. This is for your enjoyment and is copyrighted so please enjoy it, but be cool about it. Enjoy the show and as always comments and votes are welcome.

*

The days since meeting her sister went by slowly for Jessi. She was constantly busy at work as she got her paper done and submitted to the medical journal. It was well received and she got the formal dinner circuit for a while and she was always happy for that; free meals, drinks, and maybe even a doctor or two to play with. Sadly this time she met no one good enough, or even swinging that way to play with. She simply shrugged it off and went home after the eight days of the circuit. She knew at home she could easily check her emails and find a toy to play with.

Jessi, for the better part of two years, had gone into the underground circles of the local BDSM scene. She was well received, though not at first. A mistress of one of the clubs thought she was a sub herself. That same mistress was shocked when Jessi had her bent over and secured to a wall being pounded mercilessly. Needless to say she got a laugh out of it. The mistress didn't and her tenure at the club didn't last that long. Jessi did find a home with an exclusive club and soon she made a decent circle of toys to play with. A lot of them were simple, but a few made themselves her favorites.

As she walked into her house she saw the phone blinking as it had a message on it. She smiled as this was the phone one would dial for their mistress to answer. She picked up the phone and checked the messages.

"Mistress it's Armand. I was wondering if your lowly servant could be graced with your loving presence. I have been as good a boy as I can, Mistress, and I need your help to keep me that way. Please let me know if you feel I am worthy to be seen."

Jessi smiled at the pleasant request and touched her memory options. A quick call to his cell and she let it ring in the pre arranged signal. She had them all know that if they saw the number to let it ring two and a half times then she would hang up. If it did that she would see them, if she let it ring until voice mail she wouldn't. She let it ring two and a half times and ended the call. The number was restricted, but her subs could see it and knew at once their mistress was calling. Once that was taken care of she went to her bedroom to change. She knew Armand had a particular leg and nylon fetish and tonight she had a special treat for him. She went to her room and stripped totally. She set her clothes on the hangers and put them in the dry clean section of her closet. Tomorrow Allison would be by to take them to the cleaner.

Of all her subs, Allison Edwards was her most loyal. The breaking in college didn't stop with the time she fucked her silly in front of her ex lover Tyrone, it went on throughout the rest of their time in school. Allison still had many boyfriends, but only ones Jessi allowed. There were several that quickly learned a price of fucking with her as Jessi would turn the tables on them. For Jessi it was always amazing how quickly most would break. Sometimes she didn't need to do much for it to happen either. Aside from her times making people beg and plead her, Jessi made short work of her schooling. From the time she felt her mother's last wish of her getting up and going till she graduated she never stopped her pursuit of excellence. While not the top of her class, she was in the top three and they were all shocked when she, instead of going to medicine, went to psychology. She walked the aisle to the podium and a smirk came to her face as she realized something no one else knew. Her graduating class had a suddenly high number of new bisexual men for some crazy reason and Jessi could only smile wisely as to why.

As she smiled at the memories she began to dress for the evening. She went into her upper drawer and found the simple item needed for this evening's fun. She slipped on a pair of shiny tan pantyhose. She pulled them up her long legs and got herself situated. After they were secure she walked to her drawer again and found a bright pair of orange shorts. She put them on and secured her still limp cock. Sitting on the edge of the bed she put on a pair of white socks. Then she went into her drawer and found the white T shirt with a certain logo. She put on the shirt and it did wonders for her cleavage. It was slit in the right spots to maximize the effect of her 42 E cups. She let her hair out and shook it so it was a wild mess. Seeing the effect in the mirror she smiled. Lastly she put on some simple white tennis shoes and waited.

As she waited she looked at the picture on her vanity. She tilted her head to let her eyes focus in it then walked to it. As she approached it she felt a strong pull of the picture and picked it up. It was a picture of the last gathering with her and her sisters. In the middle of it was the woman who had made Jessi the powerful woman she was becoming. She lovingly touched the image of the woman and smiled as her mind went into itself and a memory of the past flooded her consciousness.

***

The blubbering man was done and she knew it. He whimpered and cried as she untied him after the safe word had been spoken. She was miffed as he was supposed to be a strong one, but broke easily like all the others. Jessi tilted her head as the man crawled to her feet and lavished her boot heels in thanks for his pleasure, but she was angry.

"Get dressed and leave," she said flatly.

"Mistress?" he questioned.

She said nothing as she turned on her heel and walked away. For over three months she had not found a sub that could handle her, let alone one that would call her back. Sighing she unzipped her boots as he left the room. She stepped out of them and sat in the chair and brooded. She had to pay more than one thousand a month in fees to be a mistress in the club, and it seemed like she had wasted the money. As she sat and cracked her toes she felt semi disgusted. There was a long list of people who were in the clubs and not a one that would be of use to her. Deep down in her soul she longed to find a couple, or even just one sub that would come back to her. But lately she couldn't find a single one to last more than ten minutes with her.

Jessi was about to leave when the door signal sounded. Sighing she got back into her boots and zipped them up. Her heels clicked to the door and as she opened it she saw a pair of solid men standing outside of it. They both stood six foot one and were bald. They had intense blue eyes that burned with a smoldering fury. The thing that got her attention was they were identical twins.

"Our Goddess wishes to speak with you, Mistress. Do you relent?" one of them asked her very politely.

"I suppose," Jessi said in a very undignified repose.

"That was not as polite as you should be, Mistress. Our Goddess is a refined lady," the other growled.

"Then you can tell her to go to hell!" Jessi said harshly and went to slam the door.

The movement was stopped by a simple hand strike into the door by the left one. Jessi was stunned by the quickness of the movement and the strength behind it. Her eyes bulged as before her normally fast reflexes could kick in the door was shoved open and the men barged in. She tried to fend them off, but they were obviously well trained in some form of martial arts. She was taken and roughly slammed over the horse. Before she could resist any further she was spread eagle and secured face down. One of them pulled her hair back so she could look up.

"Behold your Goddess enters the room. Hold your tongue in her presence unless she speaks to you!" he said loudly and formally.

Jessi's eyes widened in anger, then in fear as the other went out the door and stood to the side of it. A few seconds later she heard the faint click clacking of heels as they entered the hall. The smoothness of the sounds made her tense up in fear as she couldn't move. The men obviously knew how to tie a solid knot and if they were the servants she was terrified to meet the Goddess herself.

The sight that greeted her was a stunning one to behold. The woman stood no more than five foot nine. Her graceful body was a very sultry one. Her smooth skin was a luscious creamy mocha and her long hair was permed straight behind her. The rich lustrous brown of it made her stunning sapphire blue eyes shine in the light. Her full lips were a graceful red and her smooth gaze made her tremor. The stunning woman wore a simple black skirt and a white blouse. Her long legs were graced with sheer stockings and her lovely feet were perched in black velvet five inch heels. The woman walked towards her with an ethereal grace and smiled a pleasant smile.

"Well now darling. It seems you are in a very unpleasant situation," she purred.

The stunning woman's voice was a very upper crust English accent that flowed like silk along her skin. Jessi was shaking as her soft hand tilted her chin and looked into her eyes. The woman smiled at her filling her soul with dread. The warmth of the smile made her suddenly think of her mother's the way the warmth of it replaced the feeling of dread in her. The feelings were quickly replaced with ones of safety and security.

"Now it was very rude of you to rebuff me without even hearing the rest of my man's offer. I can't abide rudeness and now you need to be punished for your infraction," the woman said gracefully.

With a snap of her fingers the men went into action. Jessi was stripped down to nothing but her panties before her eyes could register it. The men were obviously experts at the arts of BDSM and it showed. She was shaking as one of them went to her panties and she suddenly was afraid of showing herself to them and she struggled. The man holding her panties looked to his goddess and she shook her head.

"And what is it that makes you afraid of being without?" she asked in a very interested tone.

"Please... I can't..." Jessi tried to say, but the woman cut her off with a finger to the lips.

"I wonder why it is you are afraid, sweetie. Let's find out then. Tyler!" she ordered and the man ripped the panties off her.

As he did Jessi felt her cock spring out and it was semi hard. The woman laughed and stalked behind her. Jessi shook as the woman took hold of it and stroked it a few times. Jessi groaned loudly as she did and couldn't help it when she started leaking.

"Impressive darling...Very impressive. It seems you are a beautiful woman with a bit extra. I do like surprises," she purred as she let go of Jessi making her groan loudly.

With a snap of her fingers the man in the hallway came back in and opened his suit coat. Inside the waist was a black and red flog. It had beads on the edge of it and looked very wicked. He took it off of his hip and handed it to his Goddess. She took it and smiled thankfully at him. Jessi was shaking even more as the woman walked behind her and looked at her ass.

"Such a lovely body you have darling. It will be a shame to mar its perfection," the woman purred.

Jessi felt the thongs of the leather slid up her ass and shook as it did. She was never in this position in her life and it terrified her. A playful swat with it made her yip and a smile came to the woman's face. Another swat made her cry out as it stung profusely.

"I think you have two choices in this matter darling. One: you apologize for your rudeness to my men and take ten lashes. Or two: you accept the one hundred fifty lashes and they enjoy your screams of pain. It's your choice darling and you had best make up your mind before I do it for you," she said in a very dignified tone.

"I'll apologize to them," Jessi said, her voice shaking.

"Well as we are at two now I think the ten will be simple. Now for each slap you must ask your Goddess for it. Let me hear it sweetie," the Goddess declared.

"Please Goddess, please make me a good girl," Jessi begged

The lash cracked again and again making Jessi cry out and whimper. The woman was a master of it and it showed as she made her beg for each lash.

"Good girl. You know how to be polite. That is an admirable trait darling, but now you have to learn to hold your tongue and not lash out at people when you're angry. My men came with a simple offer to you, and you got snotty with them. I think they deserve much better and you are going to give it to them, aren't you?" she said in a final tone.

"Yes ma'am," Jessi said humbly.

One of the men ripped her hair back making her scream and got into her face. His scowling visage showed his displeasure in her response. "That's Goddess!" he hissed.

"Yes Goddess!" Jessi cried out and he let go of her.

"Well now. It's time to make amends for your rudeness. Now if you would be so kind," she purred and snapped her fingers.

The men got evil smiles and began to take off their coats. Jessi was terrified as they took of their shirts and the well sculpted bodies came through. Their bare chests held various tattoos and piercings. They smiled hungrily as they undid their belts and Jessi soon realized how she was going to apologize to them. When the first one reached into his pants and pulled out his cock her eyes got wide. His cock was very full and thick. It was as big as hers, but thicker and it took only a few strokes for it to get hard. She was about to say something when he took her open mouth as an invitation. He slid his cock past her lips and she moaned as he did. It hit her throat and she gagged. It took her a few seconds to get it under control as she began to relax and her throat took him down. He moaned loudly as he picked up the pace. Jessi was aware of the other behind her as he slapped her ass and she cried out with her mouth full. The one in front of her began to pump his hips slowly and she moaned on him. She did enjoy giving oral to men when they deserved it. But this time she had no choice in the matter. The one thing she did enjoy was how clean his body was and how soft his cock felt in her throat.

The other twin was handed a tube of lube from the Goddess and lubed his fingers up. Jess was busy sucking away on his cock when she felt the fingers insert. She whimpered softly as his fingers surged into her ass as did the cock in her throat. The twin behind her sank deeper into her as a second finger joined the first. Her moans became more frantic as he slid a third in. Her groans became louder still as he began to wiggle them around. Her tight rosebud was being stretch so painfully, but it felt divine to her. After a few minutes of the fingering he felt she was suitably loose enough for him. The twin slipped a condom on and lubed it up further. The twin in her font pulled out and pulled her hair.

"Lick it slowly Mistress," he commanded.

She stuck her tongue out and licked his cock all over as commanded. She was so lost in the lust of the moment she didn't feel it until the thick blunt tip of the other twin's cock met her now ready ass hole. It pushed in and she cried out in pained pleasure. Inch by inch he slid into her and her eyes widened as it did. Once he was fully seated in her the other slid back into her throat making her moan as she was filled up completely. She had never done this before and it was amazing. She began to wiggle a bit and the twin behind her slapped her ass making her groan on the cock in her throat.

"Not until the Goddess says "Begin"," he said softly.

She opened her eyes and found the Goddess sitting demurely on her chair. She had crossed her legs in a very lady like manner and the whip trailed down the arm of the chair. The sultriness of the woman in the chair made Jessi's cock throb painfully. The beauty of the woman was maddening and she was very aware of it. With a subtle giggle she spoke finally.

"Are you ready to begin my pretty?" the Goddess purred softly.

Jessi bobbed her head softly making the man in front of her moan softly.

"You don't release until both of them do. If you can mange that, then you win the prize that I was going to offer you. If not you have to earn it anew," she said demurely. "Now Taylor, Tyler, make your Goddess proud my boys," the Goddess purred.

With that signal they began to pump in and out of her softly. They began to slowly and made it easy on her. Jessi was enjoying this moment as they leisurely got her used to the fullness of their cocks. She had been with a few men in her life that made her feel good, but these men were better than the others by far. She felt them so deeply in her it made her soul catch fire. Her throbbing cock was rubbing painfully against the horse and she was using all her control to keep herself in check, but it was a hard thing to do. The men began to pick up their pace and she moaned and groaned wildly as they did. Jessi's eyes closed tight as she felt the pounding begin. She had her legs tied in an open manner allowing the man behind her to begin to get a good angle as he began to fuck her ruthlessly. She moaned and whimpered on the cock in her mouth as he did and couldn't stop herself from making begging whimpers as he continued.

In all her life she had never known this manner of pleasure and it was now that her mind began to slip. She wanted this so much and now it was upon her and with a vengeance as the men kept at it. She moaned loudly as the man behind her began to slow down his pace and switch from short hard strokes to long slow ones. His hands griped her hips as he slid slowly in and out making her moan all the louder. Jessi had no idea that the Goddess was sitting demurely still. Unaffected by the spectacle in front of her she watched with a sly grin on her face. Her men always did their duties well. From protecting her and her husband to making someone suffer, they did all that was required of them without question. A smile spread across her lovely face as she thought of the treat her men were getting and a new idea came to mind.

"Put her on her back boys. Let her watch as you take her," she purred softly.

"Yes Goddess," they said in unison.

Jessi was untied and flipped to her back without ceremony. She was taken off the horse and lopped on the floor and the one from behind her took off the condom and went to her face. She opened her mouth as he shoved in to her mouth. She hungrily took him in her mouth moaning loudly. The twin from her mouth rolled on a condom and slipped back in her ass. He picked her legs up and spread them wide as he began to pump his hips in and out of her making her moan and groan louder. He didn't realize that he had found Jessi's favorite position, but he soon found out as she began to buck madly to meet his thrusts. A smile spread across his face as he realized his new found fortune and he began to give her what she wanted. Jessi had let go and was simply enjoying herself now. For a long time she had wanted someone to make her feel good and these men were doing far more: they were making her feel amazing. She had never been a slutty type of person before, but now she was reveling in her inner slut and it was making her get close. She knew she had to hold it in, but these men were making it hard for her to do so.

The Goddess could see the straining of Jessi's member and knew she was close. She truly wanted her to succeed and decided to tip the balance in her favor. In a seductive whisper she began to talk to the men.

"I want to see you cover her lovely tits and face in your come boys. Make your goddess proud now."

"Yes...oh fuck ....yes Goddess!" the one in her mouth replied.

The one in her mouth she could tell was close and she began to suck him as hard as she could. In no time he yanked out his cock and aimed it at her open mouth. The ropes of semen shot out and hit her mouth and covered the left side of her face. She had her tongue out and was moaning the whole time. His last few spurts subsided and she was a mess. Her face from nose to the side of her jaw was coated with his come and her mouth was nearly over flowing. She swallowed it down making a good showing for the Goddess who laughed playfully as she did. She took his cock back into her mouth and sucked the last bit out as the one in her ass began to slam into her. She let it go and cried out many times as he continued his savage bucking. She fell flat on her back and lifted her hips to him as he bucked in and out and soon she felt him began to tense up.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • At Her Command Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds