• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Staircase

The Staircase

My name is Richard and I rent out a corner of this large studio from a guy called Hank. I have my own key so that I can go over in the evenings like I did last Sunday around 10 o'clock. I don't switch on the main lights because sometimes Hank crashes overnight on the second floor, which serves as an office and is closed off by glass walls. So I normally just keep a small desk lamp on.

Last Sunday, I am starting to get lost in my work when I am aware of faint jazz playing from the second floor and figure that Hank has left his radio on. But then I hear muffled voices and a woman giggling. This is kind of awkward and I think about leaving but something keeps me there. I try to concentrate on my work but I can now hear the woman moaning and without even realizing what it is I'm doing, I find myself creeping quietly up the dark staircase to the second floor and looking through the glass door to the office.

I see Hank lying back on the opened pull out couch with his hands behind his bed. This dark haired woman is sitting over him and caressing him with her breasts. I can't see her face but I can see her full breasts, ample ass and long legs. She is looking up at Hank and she inches down his body towards his erect cock and he looks like he's enjoying every second of her show. By the stiffness in my own jeans, I am too. I see her swirl her tongue around his cock as he lifts her hair up to watch and it's almost like I can feel her tongue on my own cock.

All of the sudden I am aware of the fact that I am acting like some pervert hiding in the shadows with a hard-on watching two people about to fuck. I creep back down the stairs, grab my jacket from my chair and slip out the studio door ashamed but excited by the audacity of my unexpected voyeurism.

A few nights later I am back at the studio with the pretext of doing some wood work but really with the hope of seeing some more of Hank and his lover.

It's dark and quiet upstairs but I had noticed his jeep in the parking lot so I figure he's there. Maybe he's already asleep.

I drift back into my craft and my old routine of losing myself in wood and am working contently for about half an hour.

Then I hear moaning and drop the tool I'm using. It's her.

She's making louder sounds and I can tell she's close to orgasm. I can't help myself. I need to see this woman when she comes and I spring quietly up those stairs.

Hank is fucking her and she is holding one of her legs in mid air and moving her hips to meet each thrust.

Do it, she cries. Do it, don't stop.

And Hank does it. Her face is turned towards the door and I see her biting down on her lower lip, her back arching, her upper lip glistening as she opens her mouth as if to say something but the only sound that comes out is one long, beautiful moan.

But Hank isn't done with her yet. He pulls his still hard cock out of her pussy and moves down the mattress so that he can spread her legs with his arms and spread her pussy lips with his mouth.

She uses her own hands to open herself up for him and she is looking down as he begins to tongue her swollen clit. Each time he touches her she almost buckles and throws her head back with another orgasm.

He does this three times and as he is about to do it for the fourth, he stops and looks directly at me standing behind the glass door.

Get in here, Richard, he says.

Hello, Richard, the woman says to me as I enter the room. We were hoping you'd be back tonight.

Just can't keep up with her on some nights, Hank says to me with one of those smiles. That's why you're here.

Meet Stella.

I still haven't found my tongue to answer. But my cock is harder than the wood downstairs. Looks like my cock has decided to answer for the both of us.

Why don't you pick up where I left off, Hank says, patting the bed between Stella's long white legs.

Before I know it, I am inhaling her scent through my nose and feasting on her juicy, wet, tasty cunt like a Biafran. I can't get enough of her. She tastes and smells delicious. Musky and sweet and her milky white thighs are like silk. I stick my tongue into her and then swirl it around her clitoris, which seems to get bigger and harder with each lick and suck.

The whole time, Hank is sitting on the chair near the bed, watching us.

Or watching her.

Squeeze your nipples, baby, he says to her, as I suck away on her pussy like a greedy child.

She moans and with her fingers makes her pink nipples harder and longer.

Okay, Richard, now I want you to stand up, Hank says to me.

Wondering if this is some kind of sick trap and he's going to beat the crap out of me, I stand up hesitantly.

What do you think, Stella? Hank asks her gesturing to my hard cock.

Yum, she answers. Can I? She asks him.

Is that what you want, baby? He asks.

There is the slightest pause before she growls yes.

She kneels in front of me and starts to lick my shaft slowly. From the bottom to the head. And then back down again. It feels fucking fantastic. Every once in a while she stops and looks over at Hank who is sitting there with an erection intently watching us.

Keep going, baby, he says. You're doing great.

Next thing I know her warm, wet, sweet tongue is on my balls. She does this while stroking my cock up and down with her wet hand. Jesus Christ, I can't believe how good this feels. It can't get better.

But it does.

She takes my throbbing head in her mouth and sucks me into near oblivion.

That's enough, Hank says, he's ready.

Stella pulls me down onto the bed and pushes me onto my back.

I want you to fuck him, baby. Just like you fuck me, Hank says.

She sits on top of me and offers me her sweet tits and I can't get enough of them. My eyes are closed and my tongue could swirl around her hard nipples forever.

This is what I'm doing when she lowers herself onto my cock. Slowly. Until she is sitting firmly on my hard balls.

Good? she asks me.

I can't even answer in a recognizable language. I just moan something.

Good, she answers for me.

She lifts her entire body up so she can move up and down on my entire shaft. I can feel my balls are still wet from her moist cunt.

It is beyond fantastic and she fucks me like this slowly and deliberately. I look at her. Her curvy hips. Her ripe tits. Her white skin. Her full mouth. But when I reach her eyes I realize that she is looking at Hank.

She may be riding my cock but there is no doubt that she is fucking him.

I want you to finish, Richard, he says to me. Fuck her hard. She likes that.

I don't need to be asked twice.

I flip her over, spread her legs and plunge into her sweet spot.

I fuck and fuck her until she comes all over my cock and I pump my cock until I explode into her sweet cunt.

We lie there, legs intertwined, exhausted and satisfied, until I feel her pull away from me.

She reaches out to Hank and pulls him towards the bed. Then she kisses him passionately on the mouth. They keep kissing and kissing and I realize that I have fulfilled my function here.

I get up and leave seemingly unnoticed.

Don't forget to turn off your light downstairs, I hear Hank say as I'm closing the door behind me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Staircase

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 639 milliseconds