• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Alpha bet Ch. 01

The Alpha bet Ch. 01

12

Authors note: This is the first chapter of a series, from A to Z. So I hope you enjoy reading it, as much I've enjoyed writing it. And send some feedback about what you liked or didn't like. All comments will be taken in consideration, to improve my writing on the next chapters.

I have to thank Adam and Sarah for their help and motivation.

The story is totally fictional, and all the characters are over 18, and just a figment of my imagination.

++++++++++

Part 1 (The bet.)

It had been a long night, but it seemed that it would be over soon.

The room was dark, the lamp only shed its light on the green cloth of the poker table, a big pile of chips sat in the middle, and the flop read 4 of clubs, king of hearts and 10 of diamonds.

On the right side of the table, a big muscular hand, played with a couple of chips, picking them up, and putting them down, finally it stopped and threw them in the center pile, then reached for a small glass which was half full of a vintage whisky, lifted it up to the lips, brushing a little in the heavy beard.

The man was middle aged, bulky and had a black cowboy hat with a golden strip ,black satin shirt with golden embroidery and long sleeves, black denim jeans and black cowboy boots with golden spurs.

The man took a sip and then put it back on the table.

"5000," said the dealer.

On the left side, a more delicate hand picked up the corner of the cards and then set them down, reaching for some chips it flicked them in the middle with no hesitation.

"I call."

The dealer picked the next card, set it on the table and turned it.

"Turn card, 4 of hearts."

A big smile started to breach through the thick beard.

"All in!" a strong voice said.

And with both hands, pushed the remaining piles forward.

On the other side, there was a young man with a black baseball cap with a green clover, brown leather jacket, black t-shirt, dark blue denim jeans, and brown suede shoes.

He had a different feeling however, the "cowboys" hidden below, were a good hand but, the smile on the other man's face, started to put doubts on his poker face.

But this guy was a gambler, and he did his math, his full house was good enough, but even if his opponent had a pair of fours hidden, the river could bring another king and he would have the upper hand.

So after he rubbed the side of his head and sunglasses, he decided.

"All in, lets see it."

The bearded man picked up the fours and turned them upside on the table.

The younger man on the other side showed his pair, and said, "Well, I figured, but I hope lady luck is on my side."

"You need it son," said the older man, as he picked up, the glass. He took it to is mouth, and with one flick of the wrist, poured it all inside. After the glass was drained he lowered his hand onto the table hard and said, "Let's find out!"

The dealer placed the final card on the table, and turned it.

"River card, ace of spades."

A look of dismay filled the young man's face, and across the table a loud laughter echoed.

"It seems this lady has deserted you."

This was the worst way the night could end. He came into this high stakes game to win, and repay his debt to the casino.

The owner was the other man on the table, and now he started to rub is hands.

"Well my friend, looks like you are in a bit of trouble. You started with a debt of $10,000, now it has doubled, and this was your deadline, so..." he leaned forward, and continued, "I don't know, how you can repay me!"

Behind his sunglasses there was fear is his eyes, but he was trying to figure some way out of the hole he dug, and realized, he still had one card to play.

He reached inside the pocket of his jacket, and grabbed a little black book. He threw it on the table, and said, "Poker of queens, I win!"

The big bearded man, frowned looking surprised, but then changed into a smirk, and said, "Funny guy, I realize it's April fools' day, but you can't fool me that easy!" and shook his finger left and right.

"Double or nothing!" the young man said in a very affirmative voice.

"What do you mean by that?!" he leaned back on his chair, and pointed at the young man's face, "You lost pal!" and then pointed at book on the table, "And I don't think that little back book is worth $20,000."

The young man kept is posture and gave a rebuttal, "That book has the names of dozens of girls I dated." he said pointing at the book, "And I bet you," now he pointed at the casino owner, "I can bring them over to your casino and make them earn $1,000 each," he said, picking $100 chips, "And then I'll give it to you, until I repay my debt!" he said, throwing the chips across the table.

The bearded man knew he was a real womanizer that drew the ladies like a powerful magnet, so he figured, it wouldn't be hard for him to do that part of the bet, but he still had to make them win $1,000 each, and that could prove to be more difficult, but not impossible, still he thought he could have a little more fun with it and still earn a little interest on that debt, so he proposed,

"Ok, I'll take you up on that bet, but to make a bit more interesting, I have some conditions," he lifted his hand, and showing one finger for each one, he continued, "1st- You can only bring one girl per day, 2nd- You can't play with her money, only her, 3rd- You can only play one game per day, (ex: Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, Slots, Dice, etc), 4th- You must fuck them all in our private penthouse and we'll tape it just to make sure, and finally..."

He lifted off his chair just enough to reach the black book, grabbed it and sat back, turned a couple of pages, then looked up and continued, "Since you want to play by the book," he said with a smirk, "5th- You have to follow the order of the alphabet, and bring only one for each letter, and it ends only when our cashier receives the $1000 chip they won."

He heard it all and swallowed a frog, that would be harder than he thought, so he tried to make a counter offer. "Maybe, if I..." but was interrupted by the strong voice.

"No maybes, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!" he said as he hit his fist on the table.

The young man knew he had no other way out of this, so he did the only thing he could do at this point, he slowly lifted himself up off his chair, reached out, and said, "Can I have my black book back?"

The other man answered, "Of course! You'll need it, and remember, if you don't follow the rules, the deal will be off, so I better write them down."

He picked up the black book, that was lying on the table and grabbed a pen from the pocket of his black satin shirt, pushed the button on top, and after the click, he started writing on a blank page.

Then he wrote the date and signed it, then dropped the pen and lifted his hand with his finger pointing at the young man, curled it, and said, "It's your turn."

He moved towards the other end of the table, and when he got there, picked up the pen and signed below the owners name. He then closed the book and put it back on its jacket pocket, setting the pen back on the table. He turned and started to head for the door, but was interrupted by the strong voice.

"Where are you going?"

He stopped, turned and said, "I think we're done, right?"

"Wrong! I still haven't told you the deadline."

"Of course!" he lifted his hands to his forehead and immediately dropped them down, looking at the other man with an expression of anguish.

"You have exactly one month, starting now!" he said with his finger sticking up, and then, pressing it down on the table, "To come up with the goods, or else my friends here," pointing at the two black goons who were standing by the door, "Will sent you to your mother in a little box, GOT IT?!" and pressed his finger on the young man's gut.

"Don't worry, I'll give you what you want, even if have to screw my mother, to get it. OK?" he said angrily.

A loud laughter filled the room, and was followed by,"Whatever way you like," then raised his voice to say, "As long I get my money back!" he said, as he slammed his hand on the table, "Now get this piece of shit out my sight."

With those words, one of the goons grabbed his arm, while the other opened the door.

"Easy, easy, I know my way out," but he still was carried through a corridor and thrown flying out of a backdoor into an alley.

Fortunately he crashed on top of some trash bags, with leftovers from the kitchen, and besides some stains in his clothes, he had no injuries.

As he stood up on his feet, he realized a new day was dawning.

++++++++++

Part 2 (A man on a mission.)

He tried to get some sleep, but the details of the bet, were still going through his head, and he was trying to piece them all together.

"Knock, Knock!"

The sound of knuckles on the door, alerted him, and from under the covers he groaned, "What?!"

"It's almost 6 p.m. son, and you're still in bed. Where were you last night?" his mother said while opening the door and walking in. She knew he was all grown up now, but it was just something all moms do.

"Oh, shit!" he realized it was getting late and still had a lot of planning to do.

"Watch your language young man!" she said with a reproving look.

"Sorry mom, got to run!" and with a leap he sprang out off bed into the bathroom.

After all the washing up, he went looking for the precious black book. It was in the pocket of his jacket as well as his cell phone. With one in each hand he jumped on the bed and started dialing.

About a hour later he had already a dozen girls lined up across the alphabet but there were still many blanks to fill.

Another hour had gone and the list was almost complete, this time only a handful of gaps were still on the list, but it was time to meet the first "victim", and so he went to get dressed to "kill".

He was a very good looking guy, above 6'0"ft tall, tanned and trimmed. He wore a tight black t-shirt, showing off his abs and chest, a dark grey suit and some sleek black shoes.

He picked the car keys from the dresser, then looked up to the mirror and winked. Then he adjusted his dark brown 007 style haircut, and caressed his clean shaved face.

He grabbed the sunglasses from the bedside table, placed them on his face, and pointed at the heart of his reflection, pretending to shoot the man on the mirror.

Then raised the index finger to his mouth, gave it a blow, then buried it down its pants pocket, and after a final glance rushed out of the bedroom.

"Bye mom, don't wait up!" he said hastily, and before his mom could say anything the front door slammed shut.

In the driveway sat a beautiful black mustang, which his mother gave him on his 18th birthday. He had always been a momma's boy, being a single child and all.

His mother raised him on her own, since his dad never stepped up to the plate. Truth be told, she was still a teen when she got pregnant, so the guy didn't want to get that weight on his shoulders, and dumped her.

He sat down behind the wheel and adjusted the rear-view mirror to glance again, as the convertible roof went down. He turned the key and the engine came alive, that growl was music to his ears. He loved to feel that raw power under him, and felt like a warrior riding his stallion into the battlefield.

He put it in reverse, and backed up onto the road and after another loud roar, vanished in the evening traffic.

++++++++++

He drove up to the first girl's condo and parked right by the front door. He gave two honks and waited. About 5 minutes later she emerged from the gray tower building. Like him she too was dressed to impress. She was about 5'7"ft tall, and wore nothing more than a fiery red dress, and matching purse.

From the collar descended two pieces of sparkling cloth covering only her two pomegranates. They joined to form a V shape which flowed down to her waist, the bottom of the dress was a very short red shining fabric, going from her waist just to 5 inches over the end of her firm round butt, showing off her long thick legs, which stood on 5 inch red shiny stilettos. Her hair was dark brown, with locks of copper, and was long enough that it almost reached her big round breasts in front and in the back fell in waves that went from the back of her head down her shoulders and covered almost half of her bare back.

"Hi April!" he said, as he waved to her.

"Hi Zach! Can't wait for our night to start!" she shouted and giggled as she approached the car.

He got out off the car, and walked across the front of the ride, over to the other side, grabbed the handle and opened the door for her.

"Always the gentleman!" she said as she landed her cherry lips on his, for a tender kiss.

They broke it off after a couple of seconds, and he answered, "Always!"

He helped her get inside the car, as he closed the door leaned over to her ear and whispered, "You look like you're on fire!"

And she answered, "I'm on fire alright, burning inside!" she said as she gave him a "killer" look, as he sat beside her. This time she grabbed the back of his head and sunk her tongue in his mouth, for a wet kiss. He realized she couldn't wait much longer and broke the kiss to say, "Let's go put that fire out!"

He buckled up then shifted into gear and burned some rubber as he sped down the lane.

++++++++++

The waves of her hair flowing in the wind looked like flames bursting from a bush fire, and he could almost feel the heat erupting from her tanned skin. He reached for her thigh and as he touched her it sent shivers up their spines. For him it was because her soft skin was really hot, and for her it was because she was just waiting for his touch. She immediately pressed her right hand against his and started to move it up her skirt, they stared for a moment in each others brown eyes, and then he said, "You are really HOT!"

"I know, told you I was burning!", and with a look that seemed she was eating him with her eyes, she continued to move his hand up her legs until it reached her secret garden. In fact it wasn't that secret since there was just a little inverted triangle of pubic hair covering its entrance. She pressed his hand onto her mound and he slid his finger inside her. She let out a groan of desire. He could feel her pussy juices waterfall onto his fingers, and gave thanks they were arriving at their destination. He parked the car, in the casino garage, and then both rushed to the elevator.

After the door opened, he pressed the button with a (P). As the doors closed, she was climbing over him. Since she had no underwear, his hands grabbed her bare buttocks, and his mouth went searching for her hard nipples. She was moaning and groaning, and rubbing against his chest, and then said "OH GOD, I want you, so BAD!", in a pleading sigh. Fortunately the doors opened just in time and he rushed inside the penthouse, dropping her on her back on the king size bed.

The bed had a metal frame, so he knew it would survive all the rocking and knocking they were about to cause. The cover was white cotton, and the cushions and sheets were white satin. There was a mirror on the ceiling behind which was a camera, and on the other end of the wire was the casino owner watching all of this unfold on the screen of his computer. This could have been a porn film and no one would have known the difference.

He had stripped off her tiny dress, and she had taken off his jacket and t-shirt, by now his tongue was working unrelentingly on her big round breasts and purple hard nipples. Meanwhile, he had two fingers inside her slit, and his thumb rubbing her clit. All of this was too much for her and she shouted as high as she could, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!" then crossed her legs, trapping his hand, and sunk her red nails into his back.

And now it was his turn to shout, "AHHHHHHHHH". This was a shout of pain though, as he felt her nails pierce through his skin. He lifted himself and tried to release his hand, as she squirmed and rolled her eyes. As the waves of pleasure were dying down inside her, she released his hand, and he used it to undress himself.

As she came back from her high, she looked at his naked body standing on the end of the bed, and whispered, "Come here, I want to feel your cock!"

He went around the side of the bed, and she crawled right up to his joystick, grabbed it and started to lick the tip, then slowly moved her tongue around it, and up and down, as it went down her mouth. He grabbed her head and started to push it down his shaft, until she started gagging. He pulled her head back, looked into her eyes and said, "Lick my balls!", and pushed her head back down. She did as he told her, and licked and sucked his bag of beans like a popsicle. After a while, he felt a tingling down there and gasped, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She brought her mouth to the tip of his cock, and with her right hand stroke it up and down, looked up to him and said in a childish manner, "I want my milkshake!"

He tried to laugh, but all he could say was, "OH MY GOD!", her incitement was all it took, and his balls squeezed and then started to pump his milk. She took his dick, inside her mouth and started to suck him hard, until the protein milkshake started fountaining out of his cock. She swallowed it all and after licking his cock clean, said, with a smile, "Mmmm, yummy!"

"I'm glad you liked it, cause now it's my turn to drink some pussy juice!", and as he said it, jumped on the bed, and dove right into the middle of her legs.

As he started to lick her big pink lips, she gasped, and then said "Oh baby, you make me feel so good!" and gently started to stroke the back of his head, pushing it down. He swirled his tongue all over her big lips, then when she spread her legs wider, he moved to her small lips and then into the love tunnel, sticking is tongue out as far as he could, to get all of her juices and quench his thirst, and finally, came out to suck and lick her very hard clit.

She was wiggling her legs around and still stroking his head, moaning and groaning until suddenly, she grabbed his hair, pulled his head up, and looking at him with devilish eyes, ordered him, "I want your cock, NOW!!!"

He looked at her with astonishment, but after a couple of seconds, he felt his cock throbbing, and followed her order, with pleasure. He slid right into her bat cave, and started to pound her softly, picking up speed with each thrust.

In the middle of their groans, she gasped and said, "Yeah baby! Give it to me! Harder! HARDER!" He started to feel the tingling on his balls again, and that made him pound her even harder and faster.

She was arching her back, crossing her legs behind him, making him, go even deeper, and shouting, "OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YES BABY! I'M CUMMMIN'! I'M CUMMMMMMIN'!!!"

He couldn't hold it much longer and as she screamed, "AHHHHHH!!!", and sunk her nails on his back again, he exploded inside her, and kept pumping her, as tears, of a mix of pain and pleasure started to roll down his face.

He fell exhausted on top of her and dozed off, making up for the sleep he was missing from the night before. After a couple of minutes, of laying there motionless under him, she started to recover from the huge orgasm she had, and pulled back from him.

She suddenly heard a snort, and realized he was sleeping like a log, so she gave him a peck on the cheek and headed for the bathroom, when she flicked on the lights she was amazed. It was a huge bathroom, with the walls and floor, made of pink marble, on the left side was an oval bathtub, in white porcelain, big enough to fit a couple side by side, with big scented candles on each corner of the outside rectangle. On the right side was a white porcelain washbasin, a big oval mirror with golden framing, behind which was another camera linked to the owners computer, and golden lamps on each side. On the far side of the bathroom, was a sliding door leading to a balcony, which also had access from another sliding door in the bedroom.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Alpha bet Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds