• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 03

Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 03

12

By Dan57, Harry and Merantix

Simran's life takes a big unexpected change

Simran was out of breath when she finished her belly dance performance. Sweat was running from her forehead and dripping on her back. She now knew how to shake her tits, her hips or her belly to the complete satisfaction of a large assistance. The roaring clap of applauses was there to prove it. Tyrone was waiting for her when she exited from the stage.

- Simran! Josh has just agreed that you would service anyone who was interested after your performance! The roll is now at forty-three! I intend to propose your customers to double-team you : it will save time! Are you ready for it?

- May I decline, master?

- Certainly not!

- Then, why ask me? You have information I don't want to make public so I have to do whatever you want! Have I another solution?

Tyrone smiled and nodded. He organized a raffle to determine who would be the first to fuck the Indian girl. To build up the excitement, he accompanied Simran to the centre of the stage. He made her turn around for every one to have a nice view of her feminine curves. Then he swiftly unhooked her beaded bra and pulled it off among a torrent of applauses. Then he placed a finger under her waistband and just ripped off the bottom part of her outfit. Simran was suddenly naked in the centre of a howling crowd... She tried to hide her pussy and her tits but Tyrone forced her elbows backwards and propelled her forward like a figurehead.

The announcement that the winners of the raffle could use either of her holes as they chose was greatly commented. The winners were two white men : a balding one with a potbelly who chose to use her mouth and an athletic guy who announced he would opt for her ass. The fact that both of them neglected her pussy was the centre of the gossips! They led her to a bedroom not very far from the stage. Tyrone took the direction of the operations and Simran placed herself on her fours to offer conveniently her ass and her mouth to the two winners. The athlete took her doggie style. He almost immediately started to rock his hips, push his cock in and pull it out as fast and hard as he could. The other man then wanked himself in his hand before offering his swollen cock to her mouth. It buried into her throat almost immediately, quite efficiently silencing Simran! A few minutes later, the man ravaging her ass hole announced quietly - My balls are filling up, baby, and my sperm is already boiling! It's coming soon! Get ready to receive my superior seed! Yes... YESSS! Continue, slut! Milk me dry! You're the best cocksucker in the galaxy!

The man was enjoying the aftermath of one of the best orgasms in his life when the other man seemed to be also on the verge of unloading his cum in Simran's mouth! She knew it would be soon : the man was groaning louder and louder, a telltale sign he was ready to explode! He gave a final thrust and she could taste the hot jet of her first customer's hot seed! She swallowed it all with apparent greed. Simran wasn't even winded! Leylah had told her that when a girl had to service so many guys, she had better reduce to the minimum her moves and let her partners take the brunt of the exercise! She used toilet paper to wipe out the excess of seed and stood up waiting quietly for the second team. Tyrone came to enquire about her spirit :

-Simran, ready to do that again now?

-Any time, Master Tyrone!

Tyrone laughed and introduced the next team : a black and a Chinese man. This building had really a wide variety of inhabitants! Simran just wished that the black man was less well endowed than Tyrone or that he would choose her mouth but Tyrone announced that they had decided to sandwich her : the black man would use her pussy and the Chinese man her back passage! Simran looked at the two men and, just like a seasoned whore, that she was now, quietly returned to the table. Her breasts and her arse were jiggling playfully and her belly was quivering, sucked in to enhance her figure for the benefit of the two men! The Chinese man told her :

-Now, roll over, baby, and let me shove my cock in your ass! Let's us prepare a nice dish for our black friend : the Indian girl stuffed with my Chinese sausage and ready to be skewered on his pike!

It was Simran's turn to laugh! She positioned herself above the Chinese man's pole and bore down on him until he was buried to the root in her back passage! Then she turned toward the black man with her legs wide open. She told him with a beaming smile that his Indian slut was now ready to service him without any restriction! He shoved his cock into her pussy rather violently! She told him in an ecstatic tone :

-Oh yes... Thank you, Master! I love when you own me so completely! Thank you!

The man held Simran by the hips as he started to fuck her faster and faster. He didn't need a long time before he grunted in ecstasy again and again as he filled her belly with his seed!

He unloaded so much thick slimy semen that it squirted out along his cock a few times. The two men just didn't care but Tyrone saw it immediately as he came with the third pair of customers...

- Simran! You made a lousy job! You sprayed the table with our black friend's offering! Lick it clean!

The scolding was just for the benefit of the newcomers, to show how completely he dominated Simran but he was quite proud to see her bend down over the table and lick the table clean!

- Don't dare changing position, Simran : It's perfect to fuck you with your legs wide open on one side and your head on the other side! With this position, your mouth is ready to service the second cock and your tits are hanging freely under you! Both men will be able to play with your nice udders! Try to hold the position!

Simran did her best to obey Tyrone's orders. The man behind her was kneading her hanging breasts like bread dough as he fucked her. Finally the man using her mouth just pulled out at the last moment, covering her whole face with his hot seed. There was a long string of sperm hanging from the hole in the swollen head of his massive cock and joining her soiled mouth! He had also spewed his sperm all around, forming thick white puddles on the floor! The other man using her pussy had watched with delight Simran's face being covered with jizz. He had instantly cummed deep in her pussy. When he pulled out, sperm started running out of her twat. He immediately told her to lie down on her back and raise her knees so as to keep most of it in her cunt... Tyrone came back soon after with the next team :

-Cunt, I think you are on the pill!

-Yes, Sir!

-Good! I just thought that you seem to make a great whore but I came to think that Josh could make much more profit out of you than making you public! I've taken pictures of your couplings. I have also looked in your bag and found your address book. If someday you fail obeying my orders, I will send these pictures directly to all your parents, friends and acquaintances for them all to know the dirty whore you are! I could also send the pictures to your neighbours, the boss of your husband and anyone of importance in this city!

-No, Sir! Have pity on me! I just drank too much at a party! Why do you torture me?

-I didn't hurt you! I'll discuss with Josh and find if he agrees with my ideas! Just continue to entertain our guests and consider it's just advanced training! The next steps may be less enjoyable!

-Why?

-Josh is a control freak. He gets a sadistic pleasure from abusing his slave sexually, mentally as well as physically... If he accepts my proposals, you will relinquish any control of your body to him. I have seen you cumming several times with your partners! It won't be possible any more unless he allows you to it!

-How is it possible?

-I don't know but Josh knows certainly... Now if you took care of our friends, they are getting impatient!

Simran turned toward the group behind her. They had their eyes focused on her : they looked like famished wolves watching a fat lamb... It was so exciting to think all these men were dreaming of stripping her naked, of entering her pussy, her mouth or her ass and made her cum, of filling her holes with their hot seed! She would never have imagined she would feel proud of their lust but she did! She curtsied and two men walked toward her without waiting for Tyrone's instructions. Both of them were black and could be basketball players, tall and sturdy guys. Without waiting for them to strip down naked, she knew they were well endowed. She could just pray that her ass would be sufficiently loose and lubricated to accommodate the next guy who would use her ass hole! She parted her thighs, pushed her tits forward and shoved her ass cheeks back. She wanted to make them mad with lust. They were coming to fuck her for money and she would pay sure they would get good value for their money!

When the last pair (one of her customers had stayed to get a second helping), Simran's pussy and ass felt awfully sore and her jaws ached. She had been well used. Tyrone had certified all of them were clean and she could just hope that he hadn't lied! She crawled to her home like a crippled person, took a rapid shower and went to bed. Her tits were so itchy that she decided to sleep naked : Ari would love to find her in the full glory of her nudity. He may get satisfied by a blowjob!

Just after Arri's departure, someone rung at the door. Simran hastily put on addressing gown, closed it with a sash and opened the door. She gasped when she found Tyrone holding a bag :

-Hi Simran! Josh has finally accepted my proposals. I come to harness you properly to start your new life!

-What do you want to do? You are really frightening me!

-Nothing to fear about : I won't hurt you if you cooperate and the discomfort will soon disappear!

-Discomfort? What do you intend to do to me?

-I won't do anything real to you : no tattoos, no piercing, no irons but you will be totally controlled! Josh is a genius! He has devised these... things for you but he has now ten similar sets for other girls : you won't be alone for a long time!

Simran tried to run toward her bedroom but Tyrone grabbed her by an arm, took her shrieking body on his shoulder and carried her toward the bedroom.

-I told you I wouldn't hurt you but only as long as you cooperate. The items I want to place on your body require care but I can just knock you out and you'll discover your new harness alone.

-No I will behave!

-Good! It would make it so much easier for me! No damage to the merchandise! The base part is this metallic belt around your waist! Good : I had kept recently your knickers to get your measurements. It should fit perfectly! You see! Just you will not be allowed to get any fatter! If Josh decides to have you bred some day, I will just take it off!

Simran had no problem wearing such a chain around her waist : it was even elegant and she could wear it in a swimming pool or on the beach!

-Now, the most important part. It is this tiny device : look how beautiful it is! It's plated with platinum! It looks like a jewel waiting for a gem! Josh calls it a clit clamp! Look at these sharp points. I will adjust them to hold your clit. Normally, you won't really feel them but if your clit swells up, when you are fucked or just really stimulated, the points will dig into your clit and it's awfully sensitive! It will hurt really hard and your excitement will just die away. From now on, you won't be allowed to climax unless Josh has removed this little gadget. You will wear it permanently! Arri may just tit or mouth fuck you! We have tested this fascinating device on my own girlfriend. She was unable to get any relieve from a man, a girl or her own fingers with the clit clamp on : the perfect portable chastity belt : very light, can be worn under the tightest skirts or dresses! It is attached to your waist chain. A jeweller could certainly take it off but it's extremely fragile : it would surely break and Josh will know what you have been up to and take the adequate measures against you! There it is! Now you may test it by trying to pleasure yourself with your fingers. I have also brought a dildo for you : you may try it!

Simran was terrified and rubbed her pussy lips without daring to touch her clit. The delicious sensations started to flow into her belly but her moans soon were replaced by screams : her clit just sent her messages of distress as the points plunged into the tender hub.

-I told you so! Now your pleasure is totally in Josh's hands. From the experience with my girl friend, your pussy will soon stop to itch waiting to be filled by a big cock but as soon as the clit clamp will have been removed, you will become extremely wild, able to service maybe forty to eighty men... or girls : you will become the most wanton slut this side of the Mexican border) but as soon as I will have locked it again on you, you will feel completely tamed. Remember that josh is now your total Master! Later I will train you to pee or relieve your bowels on command : some of Josh's friends have that sort of fetish!

Tyrone left her alone to get used to that damn portable chastity belt! She tested massaging her tits : there was an unpleasant tingling in her pussy but no real pain. So she could service Arri as Tyrone had told her but she wouldn't be able to get any real pleasure from it! She wept in frustration : a good shagging would have been badly needed now! Simran could have walked out and offered herself to the first passersby or even a neighbour but she knew that was impossible now! At least it was her day off : she couldn't have performed her daily duties when she was so totally upset! Around 10 AM, the telephone rang. She didn't answer but the phone rang again soon after. She finally picked up the receiver :

-Simran here!

She immediately understood it was Josh : she added meekly, already tamed!

-Oh Master! What can I do for you?

-I hope you are enjoying your new jewel! I want you to clean thoroughly your home, change the bed sheets. There are silk overall in your cupboard! Go and buy flowers to decorate your bedroom and your lobby! I am going to visit you around 2 PM with two very important friends. I want you to entertain them! Perhaps you could start with a nice belly dance show in your lobby then you will offer us a torrid strip tease and you will join us for a long series of slow dances with me and my friends fully clothed and you, totally naked. Then you will show us your bedroom and make us enjoy your skills! I think we will all love it, even you, as I will remove your clit clamp before you begin your performance! I am sure you will appreciate this advantage!

-Oh thank you, Master! I will do my best to satisfy you and your guests!

-Sure, cunt. Now go to the door. A deliveryman will arrive in about two hours when you'll have finished house cleaning! You will let him in and receive him stark naked on your knees. He will give you a DVD. You will give him a nice blowjob and let him play with your tits at will but nothing more : remember the clit clamp! After his departure, you will kneel in front of your TV and watch the DVD on repeat position! No lunch for you today! At three PM you will put on your red belly dance outfit and wait on your knees in front of the door you will have left open.

Simran felt suddenly relieved : in a few hours she would be free to enjoy anything josh and his friends would decide to make her endure. She was already sure she would cum like a rani, hard and long. She would outperform what she had done previously, made them mad with lust with her dancing! She hadn't realized how deeply Josh's influence had touched her : he was already more important to her than Arri had ever been! Josh now totally owned her! It was probably a side effect of the harsh treatment given by Tyrone and Leylah : she had been gangbanged and mistreated but Josh seemed so much milder that she had to please him! If he had just asked she would have agreed to perform even more debasing acts ; after having serviced forty three men, entertaining just three would be children's play! Josh didn't know it for the time being but his psychological campaign had reached its objective!

When the deliveryman rung at the door, Simran opened the door and stepped back by a few feet to let him in. she fell on her knees just in the entrance. She had stripped naked and just applied make up with a bright red lipstick on her mouth, on her nipples and on her completely shaven cunt lips. The global effect was rather whorish but Simran hoped that this deliveryman would like it! The man looked young and well shaven. He was as black as ebony and well built. He must be just 18, six years younger than her. She had never been fucked by a guy that young! Arri was twenty years older than him! But the guy was quite yummy! She was just sad she wouldn't be able to offer him her pussy or her ass, just her mouth or her tits! But, in a few hours, Josh would remove her clit clamp at last! She harboured no ideas of revolt : she had drunk too much alcohol and had been caught drunk and she had to pay for it! It was basic justice! She felt lucky that it was Josh who had decided to take her under his custody : she could have found a much less gentle Master, someone with AIDS who would have wanted to fuck her bareback or even worse!

-Miss Simran! I have a parcel for you! Here it is! Please sign here!

-Thank you! Do I owe you something?

-The sender has paid for the delivery but he has told me to ask you for the tip!

-And what do you want exactly?

-The sender has specified it quite clearly : you have to suck my cock and swallow my cum, then I must take a Viagra pill and you'll wank me to make me hard again! You'll press my cock between your boobs and I will tit fuck you! Just you'll have to keep your mouth wide open to catch my cum! Then you'll lick me clean but I am not allowed to fuck you or just touch your pussy or your ass... I would have preferred...

-Sorry but it's out of question!

-Then hurry up : one of the other customers may be less stubborn!

Simran grabbed her tits and started to massage them but her pussy started soon to hurt and she hastily stopped playing with her tits... She had puckered her lips to offer them to the deliveryman's cock and she started to slurp on it! The young man seemed to appreciate her skills as he threw his head backward and closed his eyes just a few seconds after she had started to work on him. She clamped her lips around his shaft and started to lick the head until he started to moan then she took him deeper in her gullet, caressing his shaft with the tip of her tongue. He put his hand on top of her head and forced her to follow the rhythm he wanted

When she felt the guy was about to come in her mouth, she placed her tongue just before his meatus not to choke if the jet was too powerful and she had been quite wise! She felt she had a fire hose in her mouth and she had to swallow quite fast not to drown in his jizz! She could just wish that she would meet again when this clit clamp had been removed : he was a good cum provider! When he had finished, she cleaned him thoroughly with her tongue. He took his blue pill and she started to lick him again to stimulate him : the pill and her licking must have been quite efficient as in no time he was as hard as steel again.

-Now you may take me between your breasts and press hard : they won't break!

Simran started to do her girly duty and the deliveryman started to moan again soon : he wouldn't resist very long! She listened to his moans to modulate her moves, slowing down when the urgency of his moans increased but increasing the pressure of the speed of her massaging of his cock when he got calmer... The man finally screamed when he exploded between her tits... Simran was just surprised that she had felt no uneasiness on her cunt although she had loved what the man had done to her... She shrugged while the man left her alone. She inserted the DVD into the DVD drive. The screen flickered alive and Simran gasped : she was on the screen and she was cleaning the room and changing the bed sheets! That was what she had done a few moments earlier. She turned around looking for the camera that had been filming her! She tried to calm down and she finally found an unknown box on the top bookshelf! She knew she had never placed it there : it was too high for her! The phone rung at this moment and she automatically answered...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds